Cocksucking Girlfriend

Story Info
I meet a cocksucking freak.
2.4k words
4.01
62.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I married Sally, my present wife, I lived with Kim for about two years.

Kim was a stewardess with BA and I met her on a flight to Los Angeles. She was very attractive and outgoing and friendly and could not do enough to make my flight a comfortable one. We were both in our late 20's, I was living alone and she was living with a BA Captain. We hit it off and arranged for me to pick her up from her Crew Hotel in Santa Monica, where they were spending two nights on their lay over. She was dressed in a very short skirt and when I held the car door open for her, as she slid down into the passenger seat, I could see that she was wearing stockings.

I had always loved stockings and was very encouraged by this. It was my experience that in the world of pantyhose these days, any girl/woman who went out wearing stockings was clearly trying to show off her sexuality.

I was not to be disappointed. During dinner my hand found its was up her nylon covered legs and it was not long before her legs opened and I was gently stroking her bare pussy with the back of my hand. Even more encouraging was the way her hand slid between my legs and squeezed my hardening cock. On the way back to her hotel she had my pants unzipped and released my now raging hard on.

A few strokes and she was down there sucking away for all she was worth, while I tried to concentrate on my driving. I had not touched her and she was moaning and groaning with my cock in her mouth, obviously loving every minute of it, as was I.

Kim loved sucking cock. Back in her room, she pushed me down on her bed, unzipped my pants and did not give up until she had coaxed my first load of cum into her eager mouth.

She made a big thing of looking into my eyes as she smiled and swallowed. Only then did we get undressed, me naked and she leaving on her stockings. I was anxious to fuck her but she would have none of that until she had spent a few minutes getting me hard again and sucking a second load out of me. While she busy sucking she was playing with her pussy and had orgasmed at least three times.

I must admit, it had been living alone for a while and had had very little sex for a few weeks but after two quick blowjobs it took me a while to get hard again. It is great to have such attention paid to your cock but now, I really wanted to get between her legs and fuck her. I spent a while eating her out which she enjoyed but did not cum and even when I got hard again and fucked her she did not have an orgasm.

We spent most of the night together with me leaving very early in the morning to avoid any of her friends seeing me coming out of her room, but not before she had given me an early morning blow job to wake me up. She must have swallowed six or seven loads during the night and I was shattered. I was driving down to San Diego that day and so we swapped telephone numbers to meet up again back in the UK.

I had met a lot of girls who sucked cock but never one like this before. I enjoy a blowjob as much as the next man but I also enjoy going down on a girl and fucking too. I certainly was not complaining and was looking forward to seeing her back in the UK although interested to see how that would work out as she told me she was living with a BA Captain.

Apparently she had met him a few times on flights and had moved in with him. He had been married before and according to her was not over interested in sex and turned a blind eye to her escapades.

When I was back home in England I told my best friend Mike about her and he was anxious to meet her. Mike and I had been friends for years and we had swapped a few girl friends and generally behaved like a couple of hooligans as far as sex were concerned. He had recently got married to Sally and she was pregnant with their first child so he had stopped playing around and had calmed down. Sally was an old girl friend of mine and was a great cocksucker.

I told Mike about her and it was not long before he decided she was a keeper. After they were married I had been on the receiving end of her oral talents when Mike was not around but I don't think he knew about it.

After being back in the UK for a week or two, I called Kim. She told me she had not been getting on very well with her BA Captain and she was thinking of leaving him and getting her own place. I was going down to London so I suggested we meet up and have a drink. She told me he would be away on a long trip for week so no problem. I went to London and checked in at one of the hotels near the airport, not far from where she lived.

I collected her from her house and she looked great. Short skirt, very high heels and as I discovered when she slid into the passenger seat, lovely sheer, shiny stockings. She knew what I liked and was dressed to kill. She had a small picnic type hamper with her and said she thought it would be a good idea to have lunch in my hotel room and not a restaurant in case any of her boy friends' flying mates should spot us. Sounded good to me.

We had hardly pulled out of her street when she made a grab for my cock and on the 10-minute drive to the hotel we said very little as my cock was in her mouth and she was moaning like never before. We spent the whole day and evening in my room and like before, I was a completely spent force by the time I dropped her back to her house. It was a good job her guy was not there, as she must have reeked of cum. She had spent most of her time with me with my cock either in her mouth, coming in her mouth or being licked and sucked to get hard again.

Even licking and tonging my ass, which did the trick very time. Her stockings and garter belt were stained with dried cum. Even before she got out of the car outside her house she went back down between my legs. I was terrified that a neighbor would see us even in the dark and it was a relief when she went into her house.

She was amazing. A complete cock-sucking freak. She came much harder when she was sucking cock than she did when she was being fucked. I had never met anyone like her and have not since. Of course, I did not imagine that it was me who was inspiring her to this and I thought she was probably busy with plenty of other guys.

Although I say it myself, I have a decent size cock, probably a good eight inches when hard and quite thick, uncircumcised with a good-sized knob. She loved playing with the foreskin, and would run her tongue around the knob under the foreskin when it was not fully hard. She loved to suck and lick my balls and suck and lick my asshole, which is enough to get anyone rock hard. I could not wait to get back home and tell my best buddy Mike about it. He was of course married now but was always looking for some extra pussy and the details would drive him mad.

I promised to call Kim again soon, but not long afterwards, she called me and told me she had had a big fall out with her boyfriend when he got back from his trip and she was moving out. Could she come and stay with me for a while until she found somewhere near the airport to live. I was living alone in a small house and did not have a particular girl friend at that time so I agreed and she drove up to see me with her car full of clothes and possessions.

She moved in and commuted to work every few days. Working for BA on long haul flights, she was away anything from 3 days to 2 weeks depending on where she was going. We met Mike and his wife from time to time and he was very impressed with Kim. I had told him what a great cocksucker she was and he was desperate to find out for himself. I had also told Kim about some of my exploits with Mike and what a big cock he had. A good ten inches, thick and a large head, uncircumcised.

One day Mike told me his wife was going to spend a couple of days with her mother and he would be alone. I mentioned this to Kim and suggested we invite him round for Dinner one night. She was home from a trip for a few days and agreed. The night came and it was unsaid between Mike and I that there may be an opportunity for him with Kim. Kim was busy cooking when Mike arrived and I suggested that Mike and I had a glass of wine in the living room while Kim readied the Dinner. She could suck cock well but she was a good cook too. A good combination.

I went to the fridge for a bottle of wine and announced that we were right out of wine and had drunk the last bottle two nights ago. We were not far from the shops, so I told Mike and Kim I would go out quickly and buy a couple of bottles. This was in the winter and in the UK it gets dark around 5pm so when Mike arrived we had all the curtains closed. I had closed them and made sure there was a slight gap in the curtains in the living room, so that, from the back garden, it was possible to see into the room. I had set this all up of course and made sure we were out of wine and had purchased six bottles earlier and put them in the trunk of the car. I called to Kim that I would be 30 minutes or so and drove off in the car.

I parked around the corner and crept back to the rear of the house where I could see into the kitchen and thru the gap in the living room curtains. I watched for a couple of minutes and saw Mike go into the kitchen and come up behind Kim and give her a peck on the cheek. She turned around for a full deep tongue lashing kiss and led Mike back into the living room. She kissed him again and I could she her hand slide down to squeeze his cock. Mike needed no encouragement and sat down on the sofa, undid his pants and unleashed his rock hard 10 inches. Kim was down on her knees and sucking his cock before he got himself comfortable.

Mike knew this was a set up so he took his time, but Kim did not so she was in a bit of a hurry. I watched with a hard cock, as she gave him a fierce blowjob, wanking his shaft, sucking on the head, deep throating him and sucking his balls. No man could have lasted more than a couple of minutes of that and sure enough, his legs stiffened, his ass lifted of the chair and he was Cumming hard in her mouth. I watched as she took it all and saw her swallow and crept back to my car. I drove back to the house a few minutes later carrying six bottles of wine and neither of them said a word. Mike gave me a wry smile and Kim readied the meal as if nothing had happened.

Later that night when Mike had gone and we were in bed with her sucking on my dick as usual, I said to her "how was Mike's cock tonight, did you enjoy it". She realized I had set it all up and was mad with me, but she soon got over it and over the next few months, until Mike's wife produced their baby, we had many sessions with him. I used to watch in amazement as she deep throated Mike's enormous cock. Mike's wife Sally sucked a mean cock but she told me that Mike was too big for her.

I loved the sex with Kim. She was a guy's dream really. A girl who would do more or less anything and enjoy the sex as much if not more than a guy did. I had no loving feelings towards her, she was a friend and we had great sex together. She knew I loved stockings and would wear them all the time for me. I did not feel jealous if she was with someone else and I used to love her telling me about her exploits on her trips. I think she had fucked or sucked a cock in just about anywhere possible on a 747.

She had sucked of the pilots while they were flying and even fucked them on occasions. Her BA Captain boyfriend had kicked her out because he had heard from his colleagues about her.

She was always looking out for the young stewards on their first flight and made a beeline for them on their night stops. She told me she had very rarely dated a passenger, as there was more cock than she could handle in the crew. She told me that a lot of the girls were fucking around on the night stops with the flying crew and it is hardly a surprise.

Believe it or not, I got tired of her eventually. I had watched her suck off most of my friends and loved it at the time but I got tired of it and wanted a more sedate sex/love life. I could not see us growing old together.