CockTease Ch. 01

Story Info
This is how they met.
3.9k words
4.52
39.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(sorry folks...this is the first part of the story..posted on another website and it got all mixed up.)

Melissa stands before her bedroom mirrors admiring herself. Long ago, Melissa had covered all the walls in her bedroom with mirrors because she loved to look at herself. She is getting ready to go to Charlie's Bar. It's her Friday night ritual to help her unwind from a long week of work and start her weekend off in a good mood. Her ritual consists of dressing like a slut and going to Charlie's Bar to have all the men flirt with her, want her, but not have her. She loves how they make fools of themselves over her. It makes her feel powerful and sexy. The main rules of her ritual were never go to the bar with girlfriends (competition for attention is bad) and to never let a guy have his way with her (she had to be in control).

On this Friday, she came home, showered and dressed provocatively. She had settled on a teeny-weeny black leather skirt with a silk black thong underneath so that if and when she bent over the guys would see her round, firm golden tanned ass. To show off her 24-inch waist she decided to wear a halter-top that fell right above her cute little belly button. The halter-top was red and sheer. To have all eyes focused on her 34 C boobs she decided to wear a peek-a-boo black bra so her breast were lifted up, although she had no sag, and her nipples could show clearly through her halter. To top it off she settled on black open toe 3-inch pumps, making her 5'7.

She tousles her black raven spiral curled hair with her hands. She likes to have that slightly unkempt hair that makes you look like you've just been making out. Lastly she applies her firehouse red lipstick that matches her manicured nails. Looking at her reflection with her lustrous ocean blue eyes she said to herself, "you are going to drive them wild girl!"

Melissa makes it to the bar a quarter past nine. As usually the place is packed. Charlie's is your typical bar. A couple of pool tables and a dartboard are in the back. Along the back wall is a jukebox. Above the bar, on either end, are televisions, high on the wall, volume off since the noise level is high. A few tables are arranged in the middle and booths are along the wall. There is actually a Charlie. Charlie is a big bear of a man that looks like he belongs in the mountains. He owns the place and still tends the bar and even acts as his own bouncer if he has to. He recognizes Melissa as a regular. He greets, her, "Hey Missy, what's the haps?"

Walking up to the bar, Melissa pouts her red lips prettily and replies, "As usual I'm lonely and looking for a good man."

Charlie laughs because he knows the game that Melissa's runs. He has seen a many hearts broken and pride and reputations tarnished. "Don't you go hurting anybody," he says sarcastically.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Melissa says and bats her long black lashes over her eyes. She then turns from Charlie, leans against the bar and surveys the room. She could feel the eyes on her when she stepped into the place but she had kept her eyes on the bar and didn't return any glances. Smugly, she notices that many eyes are still on her. Her nipples start to harden from the attention. This is going to be a good night she thinks to herself.

An average joe, who would have absolutely no shot with her even if she were making herself available comes up and offers her a drink. She accepts it of course. After Charlie pours her a whiskey sour, she lightly brushes part of her chest against the guy's arm, thanks him and walks off.

She takes her drink over to one of the pool tables and asks the guys playing if she they will teach her how to play. The two guys are in the middle of a game, but once they see Melissa they quickly oblige. While, "learning", Melissa makes sure to bend over enough so that everyone in the front of the bar can see her ass. It also gives a great view to the guys around the pool table. While bent over her sheer top stretches across her tantalizing nipples.

Melissa soon becomes bored with pool and starts working the room. She flirts, brushes up against, or sits on the lap of just about ever guy who isn't there with a woman. And she blows those guys a kiss or winks at them. She knocks backs three free drinks and humiliates the guys who try to get too fresh with her. Nevertheless, she misses the opportunity to flirt with the guy in the dark corner, drinking a beer, illuminated only by the light from the jukebox.

That guy, however, does not miss her. Brian has watched her from the moment she walked in the bar. All though a looker, he had her number. He saw her play the men for fools. It pisses him off. He decides she needs to be taught a lesson after seeing her flirt with a pimply faced boy who had probably just turned 21 that day. After smiling and chatting with boy for about 5 minutes and making him feel like he was on top of the world, she placed her hands underneath her breast cupping them. Pointing her nipples at him, she had asked him, "Would you like to touch them?" The boy turned red and stammered, "Yyyyes, ma'am." She then put her hands down and laughed and said mockingly, "Well let me know when you become a man." With that she walked away. Brian knew sooner or later that she would notice him and he would make her pay.

Melissa decides it is time to put on some tunes. Dancing and gyrating next to guys so she could feel how hard they were was how she usually ended her night. Walking up to the jukebox she finally notices Brian. Her heart gives a little jump. She recognizes Brian as a challenge. He is absolutely gorgeous and she doubts he will be putty in her hands like the others. He's probably used to hot women, she thinks to herself. But if I can make him a blubbering idiot like the rest, then I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I've have got it going on, she thinks to herself.

She starts to saunter up to the jukebox, all the while examining Brian through lowered lashes. She estimates that he has to be at least 6'1, hard to tell for sure though because he's slightly leaning against the jukebox. Although he's dressed just in jeans and a Chicago Bear T-shirt, it's obvious that he takes care of his body. The jeans are skin tight and show that he has a nice size bulge between his legs. His muscular forearms and biceps are a testament to the fact that he works out. She sees that his blond hair is cut short and is neat, but from her distance she can't make out his eyes.

Finally reaching her destination, she acts like she is looking for a selection swaying back and forth. She then turns to Brian, bats her eyes and asks, "Any suggestions?"

Amused by this obvious ploy, he shrugs and says, "Play whatever you like," and takes a swig of his beer and looks away. Melissa is momentarily startled, not only by his curt response, but by his steely gray eyes. It was like he had looked right through her and decided he didn't like what he saw. Melissa turns back toward the jukebox and decides on another plan of attack. She puts her money in and makes her three selections. Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye, I Want Your Sex by George Michael, and Like A Virgin by Madonna.

Sexual Healing plays first. Melissa starts dancing around Brian and asks his name. He looks down at her dancing in front of him and tells her his name and then looks away again at the other patrons. The men in the bar are watching and wondering how he can stand there like a statute. Although he doesn't ask she tell him her name is Melissa. She keeps dancing around him, rubbing up against him and waiting for his response. There is none. Melissa is not dissuaded because even though he is ignoring her he is not pushing her away. She is sure she can get to him. The first song ends and I Want Your Sex begins. Melissa stops dancing and tries to flirt with him.

"So Brian, you come here often?" Wow that is so lame she thinks to herself.

"No," is the short reply.

"What's the matter Brian, you don't like women?" Melissa asks in a singsong voice.

"I like women just fine, it's silly little girls, I can do without," he says harshly while looking down into her eyes.

Melissa eyes start to mist at the insult, but she quickly recovers. "I bet if you kissed me you'd know I'm a woman," she challenges.

"Look," Brian, began, “if I were in high school or some frat boy, I would get off on kissing you in a bar full of people. But I'm not. I'm a man and I know some things are better off in private. So I think you should go off and find some boy toy."

Still determined to work her magic and catching the word private, Melissa smiles sweetly at Brian and asks, "So if we were in private would you kiss me?"

"I might," he retorts offhandedly.

"Why don't you step out in front with me?"

"Too many people coming in and out, I'm not an exhibitionist."

"It's only a kiss, not like I'm going to jump your bones."

"No."

Really wanting him to submit to her now, Melissa thinks over her dilemma. She can not leave the bar with him that would ruin her record and no one would see her leave him in the dust. He won't give her any attention in the bar and he won't go out front. She starts to look around. She notices the fire exit slightly off from the jukebox. Perfect she thinks. "How about would go out back to the alley, no ones there and we could get to know each other better in private?"

Gotcha he thinks and says, "Okay, lead the way."

Nearly everyone sees them leaves and wonders what's going on and what is Melissa up to. Brian knows what's going on, he is about to make Melissa beg for him. She is playing right into his hands.

Once outside, Melissa turns to Brian with her hands on her hips and says, "Well?"

Brian studies her for a moment and looks her up and down. She gets a little quiver from the intensity of his gaze. He leans into her and lightly places a feathery kiss on her lips. It is so sweet that she closes her eyes and sighs. He pulls back. She opens her eyes and asks, "Is that all?"

"What more do you want?" he counters.

"I thought you were going to give me a real kiss," she pouts.

"Like this?" he asks before taking her in his arms, slowly and lightly kissing her at first and then applying more pressure and passion. Soon their tongues are engaged in a duel.

Brian places his hands on her breast and flicks his thumbs across her nipples. He feels Melissa moan in his mouth. Brian pulls back to look at her. Melissa is breathing heavy and is quite startled by her response to him. Never before has someone made her so hot so fast and with just a kiss. She does not remove his hands. She looks up at him, wanting and waiting for his next move. It is not what she expects.

"I want to see your tits and feel them without this shirt on," Brian says knowing that he is in command. Melissa puts her hands on the bottom of her shirt with the intention of lifting it over her head, but Brian stops her. "You really shouldn't wear such flimsy clothes," he tells her. Grabbing her shirt he rips it off her and lets it fall to the floor. Melissa sucks in her breath. Because she had worn that peek-a-boo bra he immediately began to assault her breast with his hands. He softly caresses them, kneading her fleshy skin. He then rubs her nipples and rolls them between his fingers before pinching them and stretching them. He takes her left breast in his mouth and bites on the nipple and then repeats with the right breast.

Melissa sways helplessly because she is on fire. He pulls her close to kiss her again. The kiss is hard and demanding. Melissa returns his kiss with wild abandon completely forgetting that she is out here to get him under her control. He pulls back again and says, "Why don't you let me see that ass you are so fond of showing." Melissa starts to lift her skirt up when once again Brian stops her. Softly he says, "No, don't lift it up, take it off." Mesmerized by his voice she does what he asks without hesitating. Brian looks her up and down as she turns around so he can view her ass.

Although still in control, Brian can not deny that their kissing and her magnificent body on display in front of him, clad only in a bra with her boobs hanging out and thong underwear with her ass hanging out, is having quite an effect on him. He is getting down right uncomfortable. His cock is steadily growing to its full 9 1/2 inches.

Turning her back around to face him they resume kissing. He moves his hands over her ass cheeks. He takes one hand and slides it down her crack to underneath her, feeling her wetness. He slips a finger inside her pussy lips. Melissa starts writhing around his finger. He circles around her clit a few times before putting his finger deep inside her. This goes on for a few minutes and Melissa starts moving her hips trying to screw his finger. She puts her hand on his and tries to get him to touch more of her. Brian pulls back.

Panting hard she asks, "What's wrong, don't you want me?" For the first time in her 24 years Melissa was unsure of her desirability.

"I told you once I am not a boy. Boys feel up girls in panties. If you want me to touch you, take them off so I can see all of you." Melissa looks around remembering for the first time where she was, a dark alley behind a bar with practically nothing on. Reading her look accurately, Brian says, "Don't worry, no one is going to come out here and see. It's not like this a busy street or anything and Charlie is the only place in front of this alley. You haven't seen anyone yet have you?"

Soothed by his words and believing his logic, she steps out of her thong panties. Now she stands before him, completely nude save for the bra that shows everything and her high heels. Looking at her shaved, smooth pussy, Brian simply says, 'Beautiful."

Brian kisses her deeply again and moves his hands over her pussy. This time he uses all of his fingers to tease and torture her. He slips two fingers inside easily and begins rubbing her clit with his thumb. He then slips three fingers in and moves in and out over and over again. Melissa's breathing starts to get more ragged and she is whimpering. She is close to her breaking point. Brian pulls back.

"No, don't stop," she says franticly.

"This isn't fair," he says, "you're getting all the attention and having all the pleasure."

"Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you," she replies in a hurry.

"Get on your knees and suck my dick."

Picking up her skirt, Melissa placed it in front of Brian and gets down on her knees. After unzipping his fly and she pulls out his penis. She marvels at its length and thickness. "If you do a good job, I promise I'll make you cum and cum all night long," he informs her. Excited by that prospect she sets forth in on her task.

Melissa starts by placing light little kisses all over his shaft. Usingher tongue she licks him with long strokes from the head to the base causing his breath to catch. She then places her mouth around the head, swirling her tongue and playing with his peehole. Holding him with one hand at the base she starts taking him in, inch by glorious inch. Half way in he reaches the back of her mouth. He looks down at her red lips circling his cock.

"Take it all," he orders. She closed her eyes, relaxes her throat, takesa deep breath and takes him all the way in, down her throat. "Yessss, " he moans. She cups his balls and strokes him lightly as she starts to move her head up and down sucking him into ecstasy. "Mmmmm,'" he mutters.

"Enough," Brian says. Melissa looks up in bewilderment wondering why he stopped. Brian knew he had to stop before he forgot why they were out here. "Turn around and get on your hands and knees," he commands. Dying to feel his cock inside her, Melissa quickly does as he ordered. Looking at her sweet upturned ass almost makes Brian lose his resolve. Almost. He kneels down and kisses her ass. He takes his tongue and runs it down her crack until he gets to her pussy. Using his tongue he circles her clit causing her to shudder. He moves his tongue up to her hole and dives inside. Melissa tries moving her body into his tongue but it isn't enough.

"Inside, I need you inside," she cries. He stands up and says, "Beg for it."

"Please baby I need your cock, please put it in my pussy," she begs looking over her shoulder.

"Why should I give it to you, when you are nothing but a cock tease anyway, aren't you?" She nods. "Tell me," he barks.

"I'm a cock tease and if you left me now it would be what I deserve, but pleasssssse, I need you," she pleads.

Satisfied with that for now, he pounds his cock into her in one swift thrust causing her to cry out. He pounds her merciless until she is about to cum. Again he stops. "No," she cries, "don't do this to me."

"I want to see your face, turn over and lie back on your elbows." She starts to move her skirt from underneath her knees to place her butt on top of it, but he grabs her skirt and tosses it into a nearby dumpster. "If you want me, your ass is going to touch the ground," he says answering the questioning look on her face. Hating the fact that she was on the ground but wanting him so badly, she leans back on her elbows lifts her knees and spreads her legs to give him free access.

"Look at you, lying in dirt, grease, and grime in the back of an alley. All to get my cock." Just thinking of what she must look like made her feel like a class A slut. She was indeed lying in filth with her legs spread wide just to have Brian inside her. He on the other hand was still fully clothes with just his dick popped out. She knew she should stop this insanity, but she was on fire and wanted him so bad.

Brian gets on the ground on top of her and moves his penis to her cunt opening and teases around it. "If you want this tell me what you are."

"I'm a cock tease."

"No, that's what you were. I want you to tell me what you are now, what you want and what you're willing to do to get it."

Loathing what she had become, she tells him what he wants to hear, "I'm a back alley whore. I need to have your cock. I'll do anything you want to get it, even fuck you in a dirty alley like a bitch in heat."

Satisfied that she would never tease again without thinking twice, Brian plunges into her. He moves slowly at first despite her efforts to get him to pick up the pace. He once again starts to play with her nipples, causing her to fling her head back in delight. He picks up the pace, faster, faster, and in and out. Taking one hand he starts playing with her clit. It doesn't take long before Melissa is screaming, "I'm cumming." He continues pumping her, letting her ride the wave, feeling her pussy walls contract around him.

Brian pulls out and orders Melissa back on her knees. Knowing exactly what he wants she quickly takes him into her mouth and resumes deep throating him tasting her pussy juices on him. He doesn't hold back this time. He grabs Melissa by her hair and starts fucking her face, hard. It only takes a few seconds before he feels his sperm swell up inside. Melissa is ready and waiting. She is eager to swallow all of his tasty cum. But he has other plans for her. Close to shooting his load he pulls out of her mouth and sprays her face and tits, "aaaaaaauuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh," he growls. A little surprised and a little disappointed Melissa stays still and takes his sperm assault. Brian finishes showering her with his cum and she immediately starts scooping it up from her face and breast and licking her fingers. Pleased, Brian says, "That's a good little slut."

Brian then wipes the remaining cum off his dick and on to Melissa's face. His dick now soft again he placed it back in his pants and zips up his fly.

"Well, guess I'll see you around," he says nonchalantly, turning away.

The realization of what just happened, where she was, and that her clothes were gone really hit her. "Wait," she cries out, "you can't leave me here."

12