Cocky and Subdued Ch. 02

Story Info
Impudent sub get spanking and more.
871 words
3.8
9.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each forward motion her clamped nipples were ground against the cement, the strain of keeping her head extended back sapped what remaining strength she had, and the myriad sensations rioting throughout her body explained her subspace journey. The essential and yet curious combination of pleasure and pain had taken her mind, her being elsewhere. She was riding waves. Blue. Scarlet. Verdant. Endless. Silver lined with electricity. She had no awareness of her physical body for a time. Did she sleep? Dream? She could not say with any certainty at all. She simply.. Was.

He enjoyed feeling her saliva coating His cock. The effort of keeping her head back meant there was little effort left for sucking but the feel of slipping into her was terrifyingly sublime. The slippery, thick texture of His precum and her salivating orifice could only distract Him so much though. He watched as the pain coursed through her. He knew what she was and knew that, despite the current appearance, she was lost in pleasure as well. He watched closely as her eyes glazed and she surrendered to the true, unfettered experience. He eased out from under her and began to release her flesh from its various restraints and devices.

He cleansed her body gently with a warm cloth before leaning close and picking her up. One arm rested behind her neck and the other beneath her knees. He had wanted to twist and pull her nipples as soon as they were free but she would not be conscious of the torment. He could wait. He laid her down on a plush, soft surface. There was great care to settling her in comfortably. He missed talking with her and found Himself talking quite low, reassuring and informing, to bring her around.

Gently, her hands were placed in the softest, strongest leather cuffs. They were joined closely and raised, arms over her head. Held there loosely but with no hope of escape. One by one, her legs were bent and both her ankles and knees felt the caress of the leather. Her feet almost touching her ass. A blanket was draped over her supine frame. A blindfold put in place. She remained there until she regained herself to some degree. She rested. When she was able, she called out to him. He had waited patiently, knowing she would need some time to recover. He immediately brought a drink of water to her, using a straw to serve her.

"I missed having you to talk to, Pet. I hope you've rested. Soon you will eat. For now drink.. Slowly. It's here. You have only to turn your head to reach the straw."

She was taking huge sips and He pulled the glass away, reprimanding her, reminding her once again to slow down. He did not want her getting ill.

The water was so welcome and necessary. She felt as though she had been through a battle. Judging from her current position there was more to come. She knew though that He would end it the instant she needed Him to. She trusted Him implicitly.

The blindfold and her state of being had her somewhat disorientated. The feeling of the flat of His tongue running along her aching, soaked sex caused an immediate shiver and gasp. She wanted to remain still to fully experience the sensations but her body responded independent of her will. Her hips rose to meet him, demanding more. His fingertips were travelling her torso with scarce contact and yet immense acknowledgement of the touch. Her moans intensified and her body writhed. Losing herself to his touch until it was suddenly gone. She thought she would go mad with the absence of His touch, and moaned aloud. Until she felt... A band being placed around her waist and the unmistakable clicking of tie downs. Three. Her waist. Above her breasts. Her hips.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Sweets. If I wanted you to direct the play on the field.. I would not have secured you. You will not influence me in this. I love your spirit. I love when you tease. I love that you are free in front of me. This is not one of those times. When I instructed you to attend me, I did inform you that today was about rectifying those moments you forget our agreement. For when you neglect to perform your tasks. For those times when deference is called for and you return impertinence. I love your wild will. Today you will experience my iron will. You will remember and perhaps use better judgement in the future."

His lips touched hers with infinite tenderness and the prerequisite heat. His mouth trailed slowly and exquisitely down her body. Bringing sweet torment and blindingly intense pleasure before finding agonizing purchase within the wet, sweet, endless exploration of her pussy. He lost himself in her. He tantalized and tormented. He took her well after she began to beg and plead for respite. He took her as her bound body shook and bucked uselessly against the her restraints. He took her as she whimpered around her newly attached, necessary, ball gag. He would know every inch of her before the end of this.