Cocky Hairtiste Ch. 04

Story Info
A new movie with hirsute Julia Roberts.
1.2k words
3.94
38.7k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

This one’s for the person who wanted a story on the hirsute Julia Roberts and Gillian Anderson.

Though I had established myself as a heroine in B grade entertainers and had fucked and sucked myself to a fairly secure position in Hollywood I was not getting roles which I once was getting. My days with Brett were over and though his obsession with my excessive hairy armpits was a thing of the past they were fewer meaty opportunities for an Italian has been. Not that I had any less sexual encounters my current lovers was a young stud Sam whose cock was not only huge but like a rock. He loved my nuzzling his massive balls and he was quite hirsute himself. His chest was filled with manly dark hair and jutting out from his groin was a 10-inch monster pole.

I got a call from my agent that there was a small role for me in a multistarrer to play a madam of a whore house set in Venice to be made by one of my favorite English directors (who I may add loved my underarm forest) Peter Boyle which had Julia Roberts, Kate Winslett and Gillian Anderson playing the lead roles. The bound script arrived and I liked my small but effective role and the fact that the initial shoot was in a villa just outside London in Canterbury was an added attraction.

I had not met either Julia Roberts Kate Winslett or Gillian Anderson before but I was bit curious about the casting since all of us are known to have bushy armpits. I, of course was legendary in Hollywood about being hirsute and I had appeared in a few Italian movies displaying my hirsute armpits and pussy and Julia Roberts Kate Winslett and Gillian Anderson had at some time or the other displayed their hirsute charms. Kate Winslett had very hairy pits in some movies whereas Julia Roberts had been photographed at the premiere of Notting Hill showing her unshaven armpits.

With Sam in tow I landed at Heathrow and was met by one of the crew and we were driven to the Villa near Canterbury. It was a huge Victorian style house with acres of grounds and looked very impressive. My rooms were on the first floor of the Villa and had a scenic view of he stream running across the property. Soon I met up with the other crew members including Julia and her companion a tall and hefty man who she introduced to me as Ken who was also her personal bodyguard and Kate who had come alone. Gillian Anderson was to join us a week later.

Peter Boyle embraced and kissed me passionately and whispered in my ears “I hope you have not shaved that beautiful luxurious hair in your armpits”. I smiled and old him “Why don’t you put your ands inside my blouse and feel my underarms you old dog”. He laughed as I felt his growing erection brush my thighs as he said, “I am sure your legendary hairy armpits have even more hair now then when we last fucked”. Julia Roberts had joined us and she told me “I am a huge fan of yours and I remember as a kid watching you in the Lion in winter especially when you were lost in the jungle and I saw your beautiful bushy armpits. I could not believe that a woman would show her armpits unshaven in the movies and frankly I don’t have the guts to do so though I love women with hairy armpits” She winked as she said that to me and I was really flattered.

Later that night I fucked Sam furiously. He always enjoyed licking and kissing my hairy armpits but I got on top of him and rode his hard dick thinking of what Julia Roberts had told me. Sam was soon asleep and I got up and strode out into the balcony to enjoy the nice English summer night. Soon I heard sounds emanating from the adjoining suite and it seemed that Julia and her companion were still awake. I was in my customary white sleeveless nightie which of course made my jet-black bushy armpit hair even more pronounced and I thought it was a good opportunity to show my new fan “Julia” that the hairy armpits which she had seen in “Lion in the Winter” one of my biggest flops of the eighties was more tufty and had longer strands of furry hair.

I knocked on her door and walked into a scantily dressed Julia Roberts sitting with Kate Winslett in a sleeveless top displaying a sizeable armpit bush. Standing in the corner of the room pouring the drinks was Ken in shorts with a huge bulge straining from his crotch. Kate was actually kissing Julia and playing with her breasts and I could see red hair growing in Julia’s armpits.

I was amazed that all of us had hairy armpits and the red tufts of hair poking out from Julia’s underarms were fascinating. I now understood why Peter had cast us all together. Maybe the whorehouse in Venice as the period of the film was World War II and most Italians then never shaved their underarms and Julia Roberts Kate Winslett and Gillian Anderson were the only actresses who were willing to display their underarm hair. I did not know that Julia and Kate was bi sexual but their French kissing was quite a scene. I walked over to Ken for a drink but he was eyeing my bushy armpits. Even with my arms pressed down my armpit hair sticks out and people can be caught unawares by the quantity of hair in my unshaven underarms.

I squeezed his growing prick and sipped the scotch he had poured me and turned to look at Kate removing Julia’s clothes. The red hair in Julia’s armpits and the thicket between her legs struck me as she tongued the dark thicket in Kate’s unshaven pits. Julia moaned, “I love your pit hair Kate its so soft and silky and so long”. Her hands ran along Kate’s thighs into the full dark patch of hair between her legs.

I unbuttoned Ken and fished out his massive pole. He was immense as I slowly stroked the thick glans of his growing prick. He was really well hung and Julia had chosen well. The swarthy man had lots of hair on his hairy chest and his groin was a forest from where his rising prick angrily sprung out. “Madam I just cant believe you have so much hair in your underarms its so thick and bushy and jet-black unlike the reddish tufts in Julia’ armpits”, Ken said as he lazily put his fingers in my armpits. “Boy you haven’t seen anything yet. You are awfully big and rather unusually sized. My pussy hair is like a wild unruly jungle and hair grows even on my inner thighs and lots of hair grows in my asshole”, I said as his ever-expanding cock started to emit some pre cum. His monster cock was almost a foot long now as Julia started licking at Kate.

Kate’s forearm had dark hair growing and Julia was licking at the thicket of hair guarding Kate’s pussy. I started taking off Ken’s pants and his hard penis was waiting to be sucked. I stared at his giant prick as he rubbed his cock against the coarse hair in my unshaven underarms.

Kate was rolling on the bed her eyes contorted as the beautiful hirsute Julia pushed her tongue past the dense overgrown hair which filled Kate’s soaking pussy.

belab
belab
344 Followers