Cocky Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was amazing how much attention he attracted in the gym. Nearly everyone in the place came by to say hi to him like he was some kind of celebrity. It only made her hate him even more. He wasn't a celebrity. Just because he was built like a Greek God, didn't mean everyone should treat him like one. No wonder he is so arrogant!

There were only three other women working out, two of whom looked fairly hot. Lacey watched Trevor play his games and very smoothly approach one flirt just a little, then when the other was occupied hit on the other one. By this time, Lacey was using some resistance machines. She knew she was hotter than the other two girls and found herself wondering why Trevor hadn't hit on her. "Not that I would want him to hit on me." She told herself.

Trevor was still working out by the time Lacey finished. She completed her paperwork while keeping an eye on Trevor to see if he noticed her leaving. It appeared like he didn't notice. "Good."

Every day of the following week, Lacey went to the gym after work. Every day she saw Trevor working out, but not once did he even acknowledge her. She felt great getting back into the routine of working out. She also found herself irritated that Trevor hit on nearly every woman that worked out while ignoring Lacey.

*****

The following Saturday, Lacey was picking up around her apartment. She hadn't spoken to Brian since his visit despite him leaving several voicemails and texts apologizing. For now, Lacey just wanted to block him out of her mind until she decided what she wanted to do about their relationship. The weather outside was gorgeous. Clear sky, warm air, but not too hot. Lacey decided to open the windows to let in some fresh air.

When she opened her bedroom window, she noticed Trevor down by the pool. Two older women were also by the pool relaxing on loungers. Something inside her made her mad every time she saw him. She watched him from her window for several minutes losing track of time in her thoughts of anger that felt almost like jealousy. That would be ridiculous though.

Two guys that she didn't recognize went to the pool area and Lacey suddenly had a thought. "Maybe I should get to know my neighbors. It's a nice day. Why not go to the pool?" Lacey went to her dresser looking for a bathing suit.

Lacey didn't do a lot of sunbathing so she didn't have many bathing suits to pick from. The first was a basic one piece that she had had for years. The other was a basic bikini. It was purple with triangle shaped cups that covered most of her breasts while still showing plenty of cleavage. The bottoms matched and covered the important parts of her ass. She put on the bikini and admired herself in the mirror. Looking at herself, she said, "Fuck you, Trevor." and headed to the pool.

As soon as she entered the gate, the two guys were in the pool goofing off and noticed her right away. Lacey had on her big aviator style sunglasses that hid her eyes and acted like she didn't notice the gawking. Trevor looked up briefly then casually flipped over to lay on his stomach.

Lacey didn't want to sit too close to Trevor so she picked a lounge chair two spots away from him. She adjusted the back so it was leaned back, but not flat. She wanted to be able to see what was going on.

The sun felt hot on her skin and suddenly Lacey worried about getting burned. Trevor finally sat up and Lacey did her best to look like she didn't notice. Her big sunglasses helped hide her eyes. He glanced her way and did a double take.

It was a small victory, but she felt proud. She wanted nothing more than to tell him he couldn't have her.

Trevor stood up and grabbed a bottle of something that was next to his chair. He walked casually over to Lacey. This was it! She could crush him like the worm he really is! Did he really think she was going to fall for the "Can I rub some lotion on you?" line?

"Here you can have some sunscreen. You're so pale that you're going to burn easy out here." He set the lotion next to her chair and left the pool area.

Lacey was stunned. Was she actually not that hot? What the hell was going on?

She heard someone clear their throat and she turned to see one of the guys standing by the foot of her chair. Up close she realized these guys were much younger than she originally thought. She assumed now that they were still in High School.

"Can I help rub some lotion on your back?" The taller boy brave enough to ask said as he cautiously stepped forward.

Lacey was furious, frustrated, and a little embarrassed. Lacey looked at him for a minute and stood up. "No thanks, but help yourself if you need some." She stood up and went back to her apartment.

On one hand she hated Trevor and wanted nothing to do with him, but on the other she wanted some validation. She stared at herself in the mirror and critiqued herself. She knew she wasn't fat, but wasn't exactly skinny either. With that thought she decided to go workout.

Lacey ran on the treadmill hard for nearly an hour. Trevor never came in and it only pushed her to run harder. She was drenched in sweat and exhausted when she finally stopped. She headed home and took a shower. It was Saturday night and she had nothing to do and no one to do it with. She considered calling Brian as she showered, but decided that was a bad idea. She needed to break things off with him, but didn't want to do that right now.

She was drying off in the bathroom when she heard a knock at the door. Assuming it was someone selling something, she ignored it, but heard the knock again. This time louder. As she walked to the door, she wrapped the white towel around her body tucking it in under her arm. With her cleavage pushing out at the top, the bottom just barely covered her ass.

Pulling the blinds open just enough to see who it was, saw that it was Trevor. She groaned in frustration. What the hell did he want? Trevor was looking back at her through the window. "What do you want?" She said not opening the door.

"You're boyfriend left some stuff at my place. I keep meaning to give it to you. I would leave it outside, but it looks like a pretty nice watch."

Lacey knew of the watch. It had been given to Brian by his Grandfather. She unlocked the door and opened it slightly. Trevor was dressed nicely with slacks and a dress shirt.

"Big date?" The words just came out of Lacey's mouth. Why did she say that?

Trevor laughed, "No. I'm just going out with some friends."

The towel around Lacey was starting to feel loose. She was afraid that if she tried to hold Brian's stuff that it could fall. She looked outside and didn't see anyone else. She opened the door to let him in. As soon as he was inside, she watched his eyes scan up and down her body.

"Nice outfit."

Lacey immediately regretted letting him in.

"You caught me just getting out of the shower."

"Good timing if you ask me." He walked directly towards Lacey. Feeling nervous, she backed up until her ass hit the small dining room table.

Here he was, giving her attention, but now she couldn't find the words she had been wanting to say to him. To make him feel like the loser. He stood so close, she could feel his body heat. He towered over her as they stood motionless for several moments. He started to lean down and she thought he was going to kiss her. Her heart was pounding and she almost felt light-headed. She wasn't sure what to do and closed her eyes.

Trevor set the watch and some sunglasses on the table right next to Lacey. He stood back up. She opened her eyes feeling defenseless. They were as close as they could be without actually touching. Her head was spinning.

He took a step back and examined Lacey again. He eyes caressed every curve. She wanted to tell him off, but instead stood still in front of him only wearing a towel. Like a deer stuck in headlights.

"I've seen you watching me." Trevor said breaking the silence. He moved his hand up and used the tip of his index finger to touch the skin of her breast where it met the towel.

"I..I" Lacey studdered.

"Shut up." He said. He ran his finger along the outline of her towel across the top of her chest. She felt goosebumps over her body and her nipples turn hard.

"It's my turn to watch you. Take your towel off."

Lacey stood motionless. Her heart pounded. She wasn't sure if it was fear or excitement. Her nipples felt so hard they might push the towel off themselves. This was her opportunity to shut him down. All she had to do was say the words.

"Don't make me ask twice."

Lacey let the towel drop to the floor. She was completely naked with a towel at her feet. Her dark hair was still wet and lay past her shoulders. Her large breasts heaved with each intense breath. Her pink nipples stood hard and sensitive. Her trim waist curved at her shapely hips leading down her smooth, toned legs.

"Open my pants."

Her hands trembled as they reached his belt. What are you doing? Lacey thought to herself. The belt hung free and her hands went to his slacks. She unhooked them and pulled the zipper down. The slacks fell around his ankles. Leaving silk boxers.

Trevor kicked his shoes and pants off, then he moved to the couch and sat down. Lacey only watched him still frozen in place.

"Come here."

Lacey moved around to the front of the couch. One arm instinctively covered her breasts, but it didn't cover much.

"Pull it out."

She paused. Feeling conflicted. Nothing has really happened yet. She could still tell him to leave. Lacey noticed the shape of his cock in his boxers. It wasn't hard, but it looked amazingly big in his boxers. She took a step closer and was about to sit next to him on the couch.

"No. Bend over standing in front of me."

She moved to where she was in front of him and bent over at her waist reaching to his boxers. Lacey's tits hung down as she put her hand on the large shape and gasped. It really was his cock. She reached in through the fly and felt the soft skin of his big cock. Lacey pulled it out through the fly and immediately felt it grow in her hands. Sliding her hands up and down the shaft, it continued to grow. She had to use both hands to reach all the way around it. It was something she had only seen in porn.

Lacey couldn't believe this was happening. Here she was bent over naked in front of the man she despised, but right now she could only think about amazing cock in her hands. Maybe she could tease him then kick him out.

Trevor said, "Put it in your mouth."

Leaning further over his lap, she slid her mouth over the head. Lacey tried putting as much as she could fit in her mouth, but didn't feel like she was getting much. She bobbed her head up and down trying to go further and further with each try. She could hear the slurping noises, but didn't care. Trevor grabbed her bouncing breasts roughly as Lacey worked his cock. Her hands stroked the shaft in rhythm with her mouth. Trevor tweaked her nipples sending shivers up Lacey's spine. Her mouth was open as wide as it could go and started thinking about how it would feel in her pussy. Would it even fit? Would it feel good or would it hurt?

Trevor used his long muscular arms to reach around her tiny body and slip a finger into her wet pussy. "Damn you're wet, girl. I think you want to sit on this cock."

That was all the encouragement she needed. Lacey looked up letting the cock slip out of her mouth. She moved forward to climb up on his lap, but he grabbed her arms and stopped her.

"I want to hear you say it"

She didn't want to say it though. she didn't want to say anything. She just wanted to fuck him and get it over with. She tried to use her hands to tease his dick, thinking thinking she might not actually have to say anything. But when she moved to climb up on his lap, he stopped her again and said firmly, "Say it."

She needed this. "I want you." Lacey said quietly.

"Tell me WHAT do you want."

She hesitated, but Trevor wasn't going to budge.

Lacey gave into her lust. "I want your cock." She said angrily.

He released his grip and she straddled his lap. She felt the cock rub against her stomach. She needed more room to slide it in than kneeling could give her so she stood up on the couch with one leg on each side of Trevor. Lacey squatted down over his lap until she could reach this amazing dick. Grabbing it with one hand, she aimed it towards her tight hole.

Rubbing the tip of Trevor's cock over her pussy lips, Lacey could not recall a time she had ever felt this horny. She slid the head in and felt herself filling up. She grabbed onto Trevor's shoulders to steady herself. She worked her pussy up and down filling herself deeper and deeper. Her pussy stretching to accommodate the girth.

Lacey adjusted herself to be on her knees putting her breasts in Trevor's face. He took advantage of the position and grabbed them. Squeezing them roughly, he began licking and biting them while Lacey bounced harder and harder on his lap. She was being touched in places no one had ever reached. She bounced so hard she could feel the couch moving. She cried out in pleasure while Trevor continued to attack her breasts. Lacey could feel the pressure building up inside her like a volcano waiting to erupt. Her body started to tremble, in anticipation of a monumental release.

Trevor suddenly grabbed her hair and pulled her back forcing her to arch her back. Stretching her chest out in front of him she groaned again. It wasn't so rough that it was painful, but it forced her to stop riding him. Trevor continued to devour her ample breasts while holding her head back. Lacey wiggled her hips to try to get some more friction.

The pressure of the approaching orgasm held steady, feeling like she was ready to explode. Lacey wanted to keep riding him. She was so close! Why wouldn't he let her go?

Trevor released her hair and picked her up easily. She could feel the cock slipping out of her pussy leaving a giant vacancy. He stood up in front of the couch and sat her down on the floor in front of him. Thinking that he wanted to switch positions, she waited for his next move.

Standing in front of Lacey on her knees, Trevor grabbed his cock and started pumping it himself. Lacey was thrown off for a moment trying to figure out what he was doing when cum shot out over her face. She flinched and had to close her eyes feeling the hot cum all over her face and in her hair.

In shock, Lacey was furious as another stream hit her tits. She could feel one big glob running over her right tit.

She wasn't just some whore he could use like this! Her rage built up.

Wiping the cum out of her eyes, she was just about to scream at him when another blast hit her in the mouth. The salty taste wasn't as bad as she remembered, but that was her that gets to decide where she wanted it.

Shaking with fury and ready to spit it at Trevor, she realized he already had his pants up and was walking away. Only focused on him walking away from her, Lacey swallowed the cum. Damn it! She thought to herself as it went down her throat.

Furious, Lacey screamed, "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Trevor was putting his shirt on now and admired the cum drenched woman in front of him. He gave her that arrogant smile she hated. Lacey wasn't sure if she was more mad at herself for letting this happen or him.

"I'm running late to meet up with my friends. I'll catch you later." With a little wink, Trevor left through the front door not even bothering to close it behind him.

"Don't you just walk away from me!" Lacey yelled. She followed him to the door. "I'm talking to you!" As she felt a drop of cum running down her stomach, she realized the old man Tom, was standing at the curb looking at Lacey with his mouth hanging open. His dog suddenly jumped from the noise of Lacey slamming the door shut.

Heading straight to the bathroom to take a shower, Lacey was still shaking with frustration. She looked at her naked body in the mirror. Her hair was matted and sticky around her face. Drops of cum all over her chest. She had seen plenty of porn where guys did this to the women and didn't like it then either.

She needed to find a way to make him pay. He had to pay.

12