CODENAME: Hooters

Story Info
Anna Nicole Smith is secret agent Hooters.
6.2k words
4.34
132.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,753 Followers

Prelude

Anna Nicole Smith leaned back on the plush red velvet bedspread, her back arching and her ample chest rising invitingly. The position caused her already vast breasts to jut out even further from her chest, the mountainous peaks were topped with hard, erect nipples that glistened slightly in the dim light of the bedroom.

"Damn you got some big titties baby," said the dark haired man at the foot of the bed. He stood over her gazing down hungrily at the big melons on her chest and licking his lips.

"Why don't you come and take a closer look Georgie?" Anna purred enticingly.

The man called George didn't need any more encouragement. He moved forward onto the bed, his hands shaking as he reached up and laid them softly on Anna's huge breasts. The mighty orbs more than filling his hands and he could even feel the hard jut of her nipples on the center of his palms. He gently stroked over the massive mammeries, traced the underside of her heavy boobs with his palms and then circled round to tickle her nipples with his fingertips. George then became slightly bolder in his handling of her tits and began to squeeze and knead them, a soft moan escaping his dry lips.

"Oh George!" gasped the voluptuous blonde theatrically, arching further and pushing her breasts harder into his hands as he pinched and twisted her nipples, "I want to feel your mouth!"

"Oh fuck!" moaned George, "I can't believe this is actually happening to me," with that he leaned over her and licked the hard nipple on her right breast. He then sucked the stiff bud into his mouth and sucked hungrily, his free hand rising to maul and fondle her left tit.

"That's right suck them hard Georgie!"

"Mmphff.." gargled George as he bit down gently on the nipple then buried his face in her deep cleavage pressing the sides of her breasts together into his cheeks.

Anna held him hard against her bosom and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations of his tongue and mouth moving all over her tits. While pressing her breasts into his face he shook his head from side to side rubbing his face all over her breasts as if he was a starving man having a feast after going for days without food.

Suddenly George straightened and let out a strangled gasp. His hands rose up and he clutched at his throat his face turning red as if he was not getting any air. With a final grunt and a quick glance down at Anna's bare breasts before he went he keeled over and died.

The naked blonde rolled the man's body off hers and checked his pulse.

"Well, looks like Gadgets tit poison worked," she said to herself, wiping the bedsheet over her breasts in case there were any traces remaining, of course George had been very thorough so that was unlikely, "It took a while to kick in though though."

With that Anna squeezed herself and her big breasts back into her slinky, black cocktail dress and slipped out of the bedroom, merging unnoticed back into the party going on downstairs, mission accomplished.

Chapter One

"Ladies and gentlemen," said the tuxedo wearing man at the front of the large dining room, speaking into a microphone as he addressed a room fill of equally well dressed men and women, "I present to you all the President of the United States!"

At the announcement Bill Clinton smiled, waved and then made his way to the front of the room to talk to the assembled audience.

"Thank you all for coming," he said smiling down at the assembled super rich who's who of big business that was gathered in the room. The President's eye also got caught on the deep, expansive cleavage of Carmen Electra who had come along as the date of the president of Columbia Records.

Bill Clinton cleared his throat and continued, trying his best to ignore the significant distraction offered by Carmen Electra's tits, "The reason we have all come together this evening is to..."

His speech was suddenly interrupted by a loud bang. The doors to the large room burst open in a shower of splinters and about twenty armed men ran into the room. The attackers moved quickly, obviously well trained. There were a handful of quick shots of resistance let off as secret service agents tried to stop the intrusion and protect the President, but these were quickly silenced with the help of a pair of turncoat agents that took out their own men. The room was filled with panic but the fight was over as quickly and suddenly as it started, the screams of the crowd immediately silenced as the attackers rapidly and brutally took control of the room.

"Everybody remain calm and nothing will happen to you tonight," said a deep voice. The captives turned to see a tall man in a white lab coat enter the room. He had bushy gray hair, a bald head and an ugly face, "My name is Professor Nasty and I am your terrorist for the evening."

**

Across the other side of town Anna Nicole Smith sat herself down in the office of her boss - The Chief.

"What's the situation Chief?" she asked sitting back and taking a sip of water. Anna was wearing tight white jeans and a pink shirt. The shirt was knotted in the middle exposing her flat, tanned stomach and also opening to display some of her ample cleavage.

"Well Anna unfortunately we have another job for you straight away," said the Chief, he was a good looking, distinguished man of about fifty years of age. He spoke with a well schooled English accent that Anna always loved.

"Well done on that assassination by the way," said the Chief, continuing, "A situation has arisen I am afraid, one that we need your special skills and training to deal with Anna. You're my best agent and for this one I need to send my best."

"What's happened?" asked Anna earnestly, as she spoke she leaned forward with interest, the movement affording the Chief an excellent view down the front of her shirt.

The Chief pulled out the plans and schematics of the brand new high rise office/conference center that had been recently constructed on Wall Street.

"As you may be aware the President was in a meeting in the new Nagasoto building with a number of business heads and VIPS from around the country," he explained.

Anna nodded and leant back in her chair, the Chief was a little disappointed to lose his lovely view but continued anyway, "Less than fifteen minutes ago we received demands from a terrorist group who has taken the building - and the President hostage."

"Shit!" swore Anna, "Do we know who's involved?"

"We suspect it is the work of your old nemesis, Professor Nasty."

"Fuck!" growled Anna remembering her previous run-in with the Professor. It had been Professor Nasty that had caused her original nice C-cup breasts to grow into the massive F-cup breasts that now filled her bra. He had done this just so he could tit fuck her, Anna still remembered the pearl necklace he had given her when he exploded between her newly enlarged hooters. When Anna had finally escaped his clutches and got back to base she had asked the Chief and his top scientist Gadget to reverse the serum. They had spent a couple of hours closely examining her newly grown breasts and then decided it was impossible. The Chief also decided that Anna could use her latest asset as a secret weapon and had changed her codename to 'Hooters'.

"Your mission Miss Smith is to infiltrate the skyscraper and save the President. The chopper is waiting Agent Hooters, but before you go I want you to stop by the lab in case Gadget has anything for you."

**

Back in the conference room hostages were being shoved into some of the many offices on the floor below and locked up.

"Move it!" roared a huge mountain of a man who appeared to be the leader of the soldiers. His body was almost seven feet tall and was a mass of muscles. His head was completely shaven and he had a black bushy beard. His arms bulged against his t-shirt and they were thick with corded muscle. He had no neck due to his huge trapezius muscles and the other men referred to his as 'Bear'.

"Hurry up!" he growled at the president of Columbia Records who was being shoved into the office behind Bear, then Bear noticed the woman following the record executive and grabbed her upper arm, pulling her out of the line of hostages.

"Who are you?" he asked, staring at her face and squinting his eyes.

"C-c-carmen," stammered the beautiful Carmen Electra in reply.

"Ahh," said the big man smiling, "Baywatch!"

Carmen nodded then gasped in fear as Bear reached out and grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing it through her blue dress.

"Bear likes!" he grunted shoving his gun into its shoulder holster and moving towards Carmen, both hands outstretched and reaching for her large breasts. Carmen stumbled backwards in fright trying to escape his groping hands but she was stopped when the back of her thighs bumped into a desk behind her.

The Bear yanked down the front of her dress, causing her expansive tits to pop free and jiggle enticingly. Bear grabbed a breast in each hand and began to squeeze and maul them eagerly, his hands very rough on Carmens soft flesh. As his hands fisted over her tits, opening and closing as he squeezed and shaped them, he rubbed the growing bulge of his crotch against her bare thigh which poked from the slit of her gown.

"Yum yum time!" bellowed Bear spinning her around and pressing her forward so that she was bent over the table. A couple of guards and hostages stopped to watch as Bear pulled up the back of her dress and tore off her black lace panties with one mighty yank. Bear then reached into his own trousers and pulled out his thick ten inch cock, positioning it at the moist entrance to Carmens cunt.

With a loud bear-like grunt he grabbed her hips and rammed up into her, his thick penis sliding deep into her cunt on the first stroke causing Carmen to cry out in surprise. Bear held her hips for the first few strokes, ramming into her hard and fast, an odd half smile, half grimace on his face as he pounded vigorously against her cunt, all ten inches sliding home with each thrust. Bear reached underneath her and took hold of her heavy swinging breasts, mauling them as he fucked her.

"What the hell is going on here?!" demanded the angry voice of Professor Nasty. He had come downstairs to check on the locking up of the hostages after making sure the President was secured upstairs at what had become their base of operations.

Bear stopped pumping Carmen Electra for a moment. His hands released her breasts and moved to her hips as he straightened up but his dick remained buried to the hilt in her pussy.

"Bear almost finished," said the big man sheepishly.

"Fuck it!" swore Professor Nasty, "I can't leave you alone for five minutes..." he paused as he looked at the girl on the end of Bears dick, "Are you Carmen Electra?"

Carmen nodded, a slight look of discomfort on her face.

The professor shrugged, "Well I guess it's not everyday you get to fuck Carmen Electra. Hurry up and finish then get up here once all the hostages are locked up."

As the professor turned and left Bear started humping Carmen again, harder and faster than before as he felt his balls begin to tighten and his cum start to churn.

His hands suddenly started to beat his chest and he started to roar like a grizzly bear, his hips twitching as he filled Carmen with sperm. When he finally finished cumming after pumping a huge load into Carmen he collapsed downwards onto the table on top of Carmen. It was a full five minutes before he withdrew from inside her and rolled off.

Carmen stood up gasping for breath as his heavy weight was finally off her. She pulled the hem of her dress back down her legs and pushed her big boobs back into her gown.

"You're quite a fuck big boy," she said to Bear just before one of the soldiers shoved her back into an office and locked the door.

**

Anna Nicole Smith lay back on the padded bench wearing only a plain white g-string as the scientist known as Gadget probed her vast breasts eagerly with his hands and fingers.

"Very good," he muttered to himself and pretended to note something down on a pad of paper before return to her breasts and squeezing them firmly. His fingers twisted her nipples and he then rolled the big orbs in circles across her chest watching the way the flesh jiggled slightly as it moved.

"Excellent," he breathed trying not to drool as his hands grabbed as much of her breasts as they could and he massaged the firm flesh with mounting arousal. He then shook her big breasts roughly, watching the tit-flesh quiver and shake delightfully.

"Did the poison do any damage?" asked Anna, knowing this extended fifteen minute examination was losing her time to save the President.

The question seemed to snap Gadget unwillingly back to reality and he reluctantly let go of her large breasts, "No they're fine you can get dressed now."

"Great," said Anna.

"I think I can mount some machine guns in those jubblies of yours Nicole," said Gadget, for some reason the scientist always called her by her middle name.

Anna hesitated for a moment, "How long will that take?"

"Probably only a ten hour operation."

"I don't have that long," Anna said declining the offer.

"Shall I apply some more tit poison?" asked Gadget, grabbing a tube of ointment and licking his lips as he eyed up her still bare breasts.

"No I don't think I'll need it," she told the disappointed scientist as she maneuvered her massive boobs into her industrial strength lacy bra.

"How about I put switch blade knives in your bra?" asked the scientist, desperately searching for another excuse to handle her big bazoobies.

"No time," repeated Anna pulling a tight black t-shirt over her head and then slipping into an equally black pair of pants, "Just give me a gun and then I'm on that helicopter."

**

A ten minute flight across town later and Anna was dropping onto the roof of the Nagasoto building commando style on the end of a ladder dropped from the helicopter.

Chapter Two

Anna Nicole Smith dropped into a roll as soon as her feet hit the rooftop. She came up with her gun drawn, scanning the top of the building for any guards the terrorists may have stationed. It was clear.

Anna immediately summoned the schematic that the Chief had shown her into her mind. The only safe way down from here was the roof service elevator, which went all the way to the ground floor with no stops. The terrorists were unlikely to notice its movement unless they had a squad on the ground floor. She ran across the roof, her automatic pistol still in hand and a black mask over her face. Anna pushed the button to summon the lift and waiting a nervous five minutes for it to arrive.

The doors popped open and she breathed a sigh of relief to find it was empty. Anna slipped through the doors and the lift descended into the building. She was in.

The elevator doors popped open at the ground floor kitchen, anyone waiting would have been greeted with the business end of Anna's pistol, but fortunately the kitchen appeared empty. She quickly made a check of the room then crouched down behind one of the benches and pulled out an RT.

"Agent Hooters to Chief, come in base," she whispered into it.

"This is the Chief," said the familiar voice on the other end.

"I'm in," said Anna, "In the ground floor kitchen, do we have any idea where the hostages are being kept?"

"Not yet Agent Hooters, I'm afraid you're gonna have to do this the hard way, floor by floor."

"Great..." muttered Anna, "Agent Hooters over and out."

As she switched off Anna suddenly heard footsteps, and they were close. She started to move from her crouch around the left side of the bench but saw a soldier coming around from that side of the table. Before she could attack him a pair of arms grabbed her from behind. The soldier in front rammed the butt of his weapon into her face snapping her head backwards as she felt her vision swimming.

Anna slumped unconscious in the soldiers arms when suddenly there was a gunshot. The man in front went over in a spray of blood, the bullet taking him in the side of the head. The other soldier dropped Anna to the floor and went for his weapon but was too slow, he was also shot dead but the invisible attacker.

Anna's savior appeared from the other side of the kitchen. He was an old black man of about fifty or sixty years of age wearing a security guards uniform. He had been the only one who had managed to get away when the terrorists attacked.

The old guard moved to Anna's slumped over body and rolled her onto her back. He checked her pulse to make sure she was still alive then pulled off her mask.

"Damn!" he swore with a sharp intake of breath as he saw Anna's long blonde hair and sexy features, "Looks like I got me Marilyn Munroe here...thank you God."

The old man pulled back slightly to take in the wonderful sight of Anna's feminine curves in her t-shirt and tight black pants. He ran his hands up her sides and then cupped her full breasts through her clothing giving them a soft squeeze.

"Are you awake lady?" he asked lifting an eyelid. She was out cold.

The security guard licked his lips and sat straddling Anna's hips. He reached up and placed both his hands on her expansive chest and squeezed the abundant melons of her breasts.

"Lovely..." he breathed as he fondled her big tits. He then untucked her t-shirt from her pants and lifted it up slightly, his shaking hands sliding up underneath her top to grab her bra covered breasts.

"Oh wow," he gasped, feeling the expansive size and weight of her tits through the lacy fabric of her bra, "God has sent me an Angel."

His fingertips rubbed across her nipples which were now standing out and could be clearly felt even through the material of her bra. The guard then grabbed both her breasts and squeezed them as tight as he could. The sudden extra hard assault on her breasts caused Anna to wake from her unconsciousness, her eyes opened to see the old black man leaning over her with his hands up her shirt.

"Who are you and what are you doing?" demanded Anna, a note of caution in her voice, she did not attack in case the second soldier was there too.

"Yeeaaah!" cried the security guard in surprise his hands jerking off Anna's tits in surprise and out from under her shirt.

"Who are you!" repeated Anna more firmly.

The guard got up off her and held up his hands to show he didn't have his weapon out, "I'm not one of them Miss."

Anna frowned and noticed he was not dressed like the soldiers. Her eyes narrowed as she saw his security uniform, "A security guard?" she asked uncertainly.

The black man nodded, "That's right, I work for the Nagasoto Corporation."

Anna nodded, slightly relieved, then a dangerous look crossed her face, "What were you doing to me when I woke up?"

"Ahhh.." the security guard hesitated a moment, "I thought you were dead, I was just doing CPR."

Anna nodded, "Ok then, I'm a secret agent who has been sent to stop these terrorists. Do you have any idea where the hostages are being kept and how many soldiers I'm up against."

"Well I heard these two talking," said the guard gesturing to the two he had shot, "They didn't say how many of them there were but they did say the hostages were up on the 26th level and the boss was on the 27th, that's all I remember though."

"That's fine, that will help," said Anna glad for the information, "What's your name?"

"Bob, Bob Murphy."

"Ok Bob, I want you to lay low till the fun is over, I don't want you risking your neck like that again. If you see a chance to get out of the building without letting the terrorists know take it, but otherwise I'll come back for you when its all over."

Bob nodded and headed back for the pantry that had been his earlier hiding place. Anna waved goodbye and made straight for the stairwell, she had quite a climb ahead. Taking a deep breath she started to job up the stairs, her big titties bouncing and jiggling delectably inside her t-shirt.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,753 Followers
12