Codie's Rough Year Ch. 01

Story Info
Codie a senior in high school has some issues with an ex.
1.9k words
3.85
19.3k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: First day back

Chelsea and Noah could tell that i was nervous as we walked into school together for the first day of classes. Now i normally wasn't nervous on the first day back but this past summer i had a fling with the captain of the football team Brett. Things ended badly and he said he would ruin me at school. Now normally Chelsea Noah and i would spend the time until the school bell rings together but i wanted to lay low and hope that no one would notice me. So i set off down the hall.

Minutes later i hear footsteps behind me. I pick up my pace thinking it was a teacher trying to find out where i was going or a student coming to shame me for whatever Brett says i've done.

Then i hear his voice behind me, "Hey where do you think you're going?"

I stop frozen in my tracks, "What do you want?" I respond.

"Well i was hoping to talk to you for a minute." Brett says as he moves in front of me standing way closer than i would have ever liked after everything he's done.

I look up at his face staring daggers my 5 foot 3 inch athletic frame wouldn't stand a chance in a fight against him but i wanted to hit him. "What lie have you told all your friends about me" I murmur under my breath fists clenched down by my side.

He gives me a toothy grin and chuckles a little bit which just makes me even more furious "Well that's what i wanted to talk to you about" He says all of the sudden becoming very serious "I've thought of a way you can avoid this dilemma" When he finishes talking he places one of his hands on my hip and forces me closer to him.

I open my mouth in shock. After everything he's done to me he has the balls to try to get me to fuck him quiet. I stand there a minute thinking. "What are you going to say to everyone if i turn down your little proposal here?"

Brett smirks, "I'll tell everyone about your little experiment with the biology teacher last year."

Stepping backward i draw back my arm and smack Brett in the chest "You wouldn't dare." I yell, then realizing my volume i hiss at him "That was only a kiss nothing more and you know it."

Brett smiles knowing he's got me backed into a corner "Meet me at my car after school if you want to take the deal otherwise tomorrow everyone will know your dirty little secret."

With that being said the bell rings and Brett turns on his heels and walks away. Not knowing what to do i run off and hide myself into a bathroom knowing full well that i'm going to miss the first half of the school day. When lunchtime rolls around i make my way from my hiding spot in the bathroom to the cafeteria and take my place next to chelsea.

She looks at me in a panic "Where have you been? How could you miss the first half of the day?" Then her face drops as she realizes what's up.

I sniffle "I talked to Brett this morning." Chelsea grabs my hand to comfort me "He wants to talk to me alone in his car after school. After that he said he would drop it." Telling her this helped me come to terms with what i was about to do.

"I'm so sorry all of this happened. At least he's willing to drop it after you talk to him." She says hopefully.

Smiling back at her softly i nod my head, "Then i can have peace with all of this."

Once the conversation had ended we sat there in silence until the bell rang telling us all that lunch was over. The rest of the day went by in a blur. One moment i was sitting at lunch the next the bell signaling the end of the day was ringing and i was walking out to the parking lot in a trance. "I've done this before i can do it again" i think to myself. I push open the door to the parking lot and i see Brett standing next to his car, arms crossed waiting for me.

As i get closer to his car he looks up and smiles "I'm glad you decided to come." he reaches out towards me and grabs my hands "This will be just like all summer, then you don't ever have to talk to me again."

I pull my hands out of his grip and ask softly staring at the ground "Do you promise?"

He walked around to the passenger side of his car and opens the do for me to get in "I promise, i'll even take you home after as an act of good faith."

I step up and slide into the front seat the leather hot on the bottom of my legs. Once i'm in he closes the door and walks around to his side. He hops in starts up the car and drives out of the parking lot. We ride in silence as i stare out the window. Ever so slowly he reaches over and places his hand on my bare thigh just below the hem of my shorts i look over at him startled at the sudden touch, to see him smiling at me. I hated is stupid sexy face. His stupid blond hair and those dumb blue eyes. I even hated his muscles, the washboard abs and his toned arms. I quickly realized that the things i hated him for now were the exact same reasons i loved him in the first place. He looks into my eyes and i realized i was staring at him.

"Can we forget this all happened and just go on our separate ways after this?" He asks nicely.

I place my hand on his, "You know we can't, you manipulated me and i'll never be able to forgive you for that."

He stops the car "Were here."

I look up and see the familiar parking lot we would go to in the middle of the night. I hear the click as he unbuckles his seatbelt and leans his chair back like he always would do. I felt myself start to get wet in expectation of what was going to happen next and i hated myself for it. Maybe i was a slut i thought as he started to slowly move his hand up my thigh.

I closed my eyes knowing what was coming next. His other hand gently grabbed the back of my head and he pulled me into a kiss. Reluctantly i started to kiss him back. As we started to get more passionate i felt his hand start to rub at the warmth in between my legs through my shorts. Letting out a soft moan i reach over and place my hand on the growing bulge between his legs. At Least this was progressing quickly i thought.

After several minutes of him rubbing me through my shorts he got fed up and removed his hand from my legs. Against my will i let out a moan of disappointment at the sudden retreat. Knowing what he was going to go for next i sat up a little bit as he started fumbling with the button on my shorts. Then i heard the familiar sound of a zipper and the tug that was him telling me to take them off. I shift to kneel on his seat as i slide my shorts the rest of the way off my legs. Brett waists no time moving my panties to the side and sliding his finger back and forth along my slit.

"Your soaking baby." He whispers in my ear.

I can't even bring words to my lips so i just kiss him deeply and moan in response. He understands what i want and slides a finger deep in my pussy. I start fumbling with his pants trying to let his cock free. I get his pants undone and pull his boxers down just enough to let his manhood spring forward. His 8 inch shaft hits my cheek and i quickly move to put it in my mouth. I start swirling my tongue around the tip slowly to warm up for what is about to come. Eventually after teasing Brett for several minutes i engulf his cock in one swoop pushing it deep into my throat. I hear him growl in pleasure. I pull up and thrust my head back down several more time in quick succession until i'm satisfied with his erection. I slowly lift my head from his crotch and give Brett a sloppy kiss and start to climb over the center console.

"What are you doing?" he asks as i straddle him in the front seat.

I smile and line his cock up to my slit "earning your silence." i whisper into his ear as i slowly lower myself down.

His cock presses against my slit and i feel his head enter. I let out a gentle moan and continue to slide down. Brett places his hands on my hips and slides up removing my shirt. He tosses it to the side as i reach the bottom of his shaft. I start to lift back up slowly and fall back down several times making sure that he was all the way inside me.

"Fuck, you're so tight." Brett moans as i start grinding his cock deeper and deeper inside of me.

I run my hands through his hair and grab the back if his head pushing his face into my chest. I moan and pick up the pace. Ever so slowly brett kisses his way to my nipple and bites down. I scream as a wave of pleasure washes over me.

"Slow down or you're gonna make me cum." He moans grabbing my waist tightly as i force him even deeper inside of me.

I keep the pace for several minutes until i feel my legs start to shake with anticipation.

"I'm gonna cum." I scream.

Seconds later i feel my pussy tense up as wave after wave of pleasure radiates through my body. I instantly feel Brett's cock start to twitch signaling that he's reached his climax too. I feel his strong arms attempt to pull me off of him but i make no attempt to stop riding his cock. All of the sudden i feel a burst of warm liquid flood into my womb filling me to the brim. Knowing full well that he came inside of me i gave it one final second.

"Did you just cum inside me?" I ask Brett breathlessly.

"Didn't you feel me try to pull you off?" He argued his cock starting to shrink inside me.

"I did but i just didn't care, it felt too good." I sat back letting his softening cock slide out of me.

I reached down onto the floor of the car and grabbed my clothes and started getting dressed. Once i had pulled up my shorts and slid my shirt back over my breasts i kissed brett passionately one last time and opened the door to his car.

"Never speak to me again." I said with a wink as i stepped out his cum starting to leak out of my pussy.

He just stared at me in disbelief as i turned on my heel and walked away, his cum dripping down my legs.