Coed Cooze

Story Info
Poker player sees his daughter in porn film at game.
2.2k words
4.38
88.9k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie Douglas had his hand on his car door when his buddy Travis Edwards hollered him.

“Charlie, got a minute?”

“Sure, Trav, but not much more.”

“Just wanted to reminded you the poker game is this Friday.”

“Be there. Usual entertainment?”

“Right. Kyle got some new movies.”

“Hope they’re better than the last batch.”

Travis laughed.

“He got one called ‘Coed Cooze’. Said it got a four cock review.”

“Yeah, right. Last coed movie Kyle got must have been shot with forty-year-old freshmen girls.”

Charlie left the auto plant for home. His wife greeted him at the door and said dinner would be ready soon. The kids were home from school and they had a letter from their daughter in college. The new scholarship came through and she could start her junior year in collage. She would be home this Saturday for a week.

Friday rolled around and Charlie went to the weekly card game. The game was in the basement at Travis’ house. The usual refreshments of beer, popcorn, pretzels and bologna sandwiches were laid out. The TV was set up with a VCR player and a DVD player.

The players were Travis, Charlie, Kyle, Marty and Stan. They started out as a bowling team then started the poker nights during the off-season. They never rejoined a league when they started showing tittie vids. They all had to promise their wives that it would not go beyond videos. The wives started having nights of their own, videos included.

The game started and the first tape were started. The tradition was to play four tapes then end the game. There were fewer sore losers that way.

The game went on for the first three tapes. The piles of chips ebbed and flowed around the table. It was time for the last movie and the last few hands of poker.

Charlie was feeling good. It was getting near the end of the evening and he had the biggest pile of chips. Kyle pealed the shrink-wrap from his new DVD. The show started, but Charlie was interested in winning more money before the timer, the movie, ended.


He would glance at the screen to get an idea of the action. The guys were whistling and hooting at the girls.

The scene shifted. Charlie half listened to the show. He was doing well, the others paid more attention to the TV than the game.

Something about the voice of one girl sounded familiar. He glanced at the TV. Her back was turned to the camera, mainly because some stud had his cock in her ass.

Charlie kept watching, trying to see the girl’s face. But the camera focused on her ass and the guy screwing it.

The stud pulled out and finished cumming on her back. Charlie saw a tattoo on her thigh that matched the one his daughter had. The girl had a brown bush but blond hair. It wasn’t until another guy stuck his cock the girls mouth did Charlie see her face. It was his oldest daughter, Missy, in a blond wig.

While Missy had one cock in her mouth, she took another one in her pussy. She massaged the man’s balls. Her head bobbed faster and the cock in her pussy kept up. She pulled the cock out of her mouth. She milked it until he came in her face. The streams of his white juice hit her forehead and dripped down her closed eyes and nose. She held her tongue out to catch it.

The other man pulled out of her pussy. He stepped in front of Missy who took his member into her mouth. She took this one deep. He lunged forward and cum dribbled out of Missy’s mouth and down her chin. She wiped her chin then replaced the cock with her cum covered finger.

Charlie tried to hide the shock of seeing his daughter performing in a porn flick. He hoped that the guys would concentrate on her pussy and breast and ignore her face.

The last ten minutes of the flick were the longest in Charlie’s life. The final scene was of three studs beating off on her face and a redhead girl eating her.

Charlie settled up and left. He hoped the make-up and wig would hide Missy’s identity. He saw the wrapper for the DVD and grabbed it. It had the name of the store where Kyle bought it. He drove to the Almost Heaven adult store on the way home.

He found two other films she made, “Play Messy with Me” and “Two Tools for Sister Clara.” A smile came to his lips as he remembered whom her favorite actor was.

“Have you seen any of these?” the clerk asked.

“We had ‘Coed Cooze’ at a poker game tonight.”

“Yah, Messy Love. I’d love to poke her.”

“I thought her name was ‘Missy Love?’”

“You watch all these movies and you’ll see why she’s called that.”

Charlie was not sure why he bought porno films of his oldest daughter. He was both offended and intrigued by what the clerk told him.

At home, Sally, his wife was waiting for him. She was hot for him after watching the stud flicks at her own party. Friday nights were hot after both arrived home.

The next morning Sally took the kids to the mall to shop for more school clothes and other supplies. They were going to take in a movie and Chuck E. Cheese. Sally said they would not be home before five.

He put “Play Messy” in the DVD player first. The first thing he saw was Missy entering a radio station asking for a job.

The receptionist looked at Missy with hungry eyes. Missy wore a top that stretched over her big nipples and a very short skirt. Missy bent over a water fountain for a drink and showed these were the only clothes she wore.

The sight of his daughter’s bush made Charlie want to watch and turn off the TV at the same time. He sat in his recliner with a beer to see what happened.

The station manager: You want a job in broadcasting?

Missy: Oh yes.

TSM: Any Experience?

Missy: Lots, but not in broadcasting.

TSM walks around desk. Stands in front of Missy who is in a chair. His bulging pants are inches from her face.

TSM: How are you at filing and dictation?

She reaches for his pants. She pulls them down. His cock pops up just at her lips.

Missy: I’m very good at putting things where they belong. And I love DICK-TASTING.

The tip of Missy’s tongue tickles the tip of TSM’s cock. Her hand cradles his balls. She takes the glans into her mouth. Missy slowly moves the cock into and out of her mouth. She goes deeper with each movement. Her hands squeeze his balls.

TSM: That is just fuckin’ great. Oh babe, you are one hell of a cocksucker.

Missy’s lips just smile around his cock. His hips match the rhythm of Missy’s head. He rams his cock deep.

Missy pulls the cock out and jacks him off on to her face. The cum squirts five times then dribbles down onto her top. She returns the cock to her mouth and licks it off. She smears the cum on her face. She licks the excess off her hand.

The scene shift to the newsroom. Missy is bending over the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet. The camera shows The News Director’s POV. Her skirt lifts up to show she is not wearing panties. TND comes up behind her.

He plays with her pussy with one hand while dropping his pants. Instant hard-on. Charlie whistles at the ten plus inches of the actor. Charlie’s own six inches is at full height rendering honors to the results of its use twenty-four years ago.

Charlie’s mind tells him that he should not be watching his own daughter having sex in a porno film. He rationalizes that for years he watched other men’s daughters in this type of film and they watched Missy.

What he did not expect was to be masturbating while watching. For a few minutes he fantasized that it was his daughter’s pussy bringing him to climax, not his own left hand.

Charlie was so into the action he did not hear the door to the kitchen open. He did not hear the footsteps.

Missy Douglas entered the kitchen. She heard the TV in the den. The sounds of people having sex were evident. She heard her own voice saying “Fuck me hard. Ream my pussy with your drill.” Who was watching her film?

She looked around the corner to see her father cock in hand watching “Play Messy with Me.”

It was the newsroom scene and she was with Ten Inch Todd. Her pussy tingled as she watch that big cock move in and out of her. Then he pulled out and her ass cringed in memory of what came next.

He rammed that big member deep into her ass. He was supposed to do it in stages. But he thought it would be better rammed in at once. The sounds Missy made were of pain, not pleasure. She groaned again watching herself being impaled. She remembered how the filming stopped for two hours while they had to stop the bleeding. Missy found Todd later that day. She kicked him in the balls. She said, “We’re even.” They were friends from that day. Todd was very careful after that.


Missy saw that her father was close. She went to his side and replaced his hand with her mouth and hands. Charlie opened his eyes to see his daughter with her mouth around his cock. Oh, he thought, dreams do come true.

Missy slowed the rhythm to make her dad’s pleasure last. She stroked her finger in herself to get it nice and wet. She inserted that finger into her dad’s ass slowly. She found his prostate gland. With increasing pressure on the prostate gland and harder sucking on his cock she produce an orgasm like her dad never experienced.

Charlie tried to catch his breath. He felt a whole lot happy and a little bit guilty. He just received a fantastic blowjob from the porn star, Missy Love, who just happened to be his daughter, Missy Douglas.

Missy said, “You’ve seen enough movies to know what happens next. Now it is your turn to please me.”

Missy took off her top and shorts. That was all she had on to take off. She helped her dad stand and take the rest of his cloths off.

The were now facing each other. It was daughter facing her father. It was porn star facing her number one fan.

Charlie touched Missy. His hand started at her cheek. It drifted down to her breast. There, he held her nipple. He then went down to her womanhood. He found her clitoris.

He stroked her sex trigger. She spread her legs a bit to allow him access.

“We need a bed,” said Missy.

“There is your old room.”

Missy was soon on her back in her old room. Charlie had two fingers in her pussy and her nipple in his mouth. Charlie kept stroking her until she came. Her spasms jerked her to the point that Charlie thought he would bite off the nipple. The world returned to normal

“Charlie,” She said, “I want you to fuck me. I’ll lean on the chair and you fuck my pussy.”

He was aware of the importance of her saying “Charlie” and not “Daddy”.

“What ever you want, Missy.”

“Promise me you won’t pull out. I want your hot sperm in me. I want to feel it splash inside me.”


Missy leaned over the chair. Her ass offered itself to Charlie. She wiggled it to entice Charlie. He didn’t need too much enticing.

He stepped behind her. She spread her legs, offering him her treasure. He felt her hair and the lips that divided it. He found her hole then probed it with his fingers.

With two fingers in her and one on her clit, he used a steady, gentle motion to bring her to orgasm. With out breaking stride, he replaced his fingers with his cock.

“Help me, Missy.”

Missy reaches back between her legs to play with her clit. Missy thought of all the king size cocks that stretched her. What her fans thought were cries of ecstasy were cries of pain. Just having a normal size penis in her was a pleasure. It was so much easier to reach orgasm without the pain. It was a miracle at all that any woman, or man, could cum with all the crew people watching. This time it was for her.

The best that Charlie could do this time was two blasts. Missy drained him earlier and he had not had time to refill.

The two staggered to the bed. They drifted to sleep but it would still be hours before the rest of the family returns.

Star and fan went to sleep. It was father and child who woke.

“Daddy, how did you find out about my films?”

“Kyle had ‘Coed Cooze’ at the poker game last night Is that how you got your scholarships?”

“I earned every penny of it.”

A smile came to Missy’s lips.

“How often do you play?”

“Every Friday. Why?”

“Do you think your buddies would enjoy a personal appearance from Missy Love?”

“From the way they acted, I would say yes.”