Coed Undercover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohhh. You said just kissing. I hate this. Not my nipples again! Ahhhh... Oohhh...Jesus... Ooohhh... Ben. Stop it. Is the time almost up?"

Maybe 5 minutes had gone by, and Sarah was well on the way to a reluctant orgasm. She cursed and moaned and screamed, jerked her body, kicked out her legs, and tried to squirm away from the erotic torture he was inflicting upon her, but could not get away. His mouth dominated her will, possessed her soul through her pussy, his fingers only adding to the agony by tormenting and exciting her nipples, the flame of anger and resentment she had kept burning within slowly dying away until she was now only able to react as an instrument to his infuriating touches, unable to initiate any movement of her own volition but only to respond. Nevertheless deep within herself, in a small hidden core that Ben had not yet reached, she still fought the enticement with as much concentration, as much determination as she could muster; she shivered and trembled with the effort.

"Ohhh...I... will... not.. Oh God...You will not make me come... Ahhh." Sarah croaked out.

At minute 7, after two more impossibly long minutes of having her clitoris rapidly stroked with his tongue and her fully erect nipples massaged, Sarah shook her head rapidly back and forth in denial of what was surely coming; she tried to hold her breath, to brace herself against the rising tide, to fight on a little longer, but suddenly, irrevocably, she knew she could endure no more of this. He had her now. The dual stimulation -- below and above -- was too much for Sarah and propelled her forcefully over the edge into the abyss. Surrender. One more lick her of clitoris and again her pussy jerked up involuntarily toward his mouth; but this time her pelvis froze tremblingly in an arched position against his mouth as she spasmed and came and screamed out her rage, her anguish, her pleasure. Surrender. Her insides melted. Waves of fulfillment cascaded over her, suffocating her, washing away the last vestiges of anger and resentment, as she shook and vibrated and tightened all of her muscles, striving for release and gratification and then finally peace. Surrender.

Ben could feel her giving in, her juices flowing more copiously now, her sex quivering under his lips, and played her like a finely tuned instrument, staying with her through the entire symphony of her surging orgasm, feeling her body gyrate and tremble against his mouth, her nipples hardening further under his fingers as he flicked them back and forth, her legs clenched hard around his head, her moans and screams providing an obbligato to the passionate tumultuous finale of wildly moving arms and legs and torso. As she peaked, he stopped the tongue-caresses of her clitoris, too sensitive now for such, but tenderly held it in his lips as he held her bare nipples trapped in his fingers, staying with her, encouraging her to derive as much pleasure as possible from the experience. When he felt her thighs frantically enfolding his head at last stop shaking, and relax away from their tight embrace around his ears, her screams dying out, he released her, moving his mouth back from her pussy, kissing her on each soft inside thigh and pulled his head away.

Ben looked up at her. Sarah lay as he had placed her originally on the couch, legs open, arms at her sides, hands clenched into fists, chest rising and falling with accentuated breaths, eyes closed, head back, mouth open with the tip of her tongue lolling about her lower lip, caressing it softly as she slowly came back to herself. The orgasm had been shattering for Sarah, the more so because she had been trying to deny it, stave it off, hold out for the 10 minutes and not submit again to this man she was attempting to entrap, the potency of her crisis seemingly amplified in proportion to the desperate attempt she had made to withstand the titillation and not give in.

She gradually gathered her will together from the billowy clouds of confusion that were encompassing her mind and managed to say between gulps of air with eyes still shut "Damn it. I don't believe this. What did you do to me? Is the time up yet?"

"Almost, Sarah."

Sarah, too weakened by the orgasm to put up any fight, didn't resist Ben taking her up into his arms, one arm under her legs and one under her back, lifting her and carrying her into her bedroom.

As he carried her, Sarah thought, "It seems whenever I'm with Ben, I always start off on the couch and end up on my back in the bedroom. This undercover work is not getting any easier." She knew what was coming next -- definitely not kissing -- but still in the dizzying throes of post-orgasmic bliss, had no strength of will to protest.

Ben deposited her onto her back on her bed and removed his pants and underpants. Her top remained on, but he slid her damp panties off past bare legs and feet. Sarah briefly looked at him, seeing that his penis was erect, threatening but also exciting. She closed her eyes again, could not oppose him when he mounted her and slid into her completely, to the hilt, pubic hair intermingling.

Sarah gasped as she felt the powerful provocation of his prick deep within her. "Ohhhhh God. This...is...not...kissing."

He held himself there, not moving, but stretching her, warming her, urging her, possessing her. Sarah was lost in the sensations.

Just then the cell alarm sounded.

Spurred by the sound of the alarm signal, Sarah regained enough of her willpower to react. She fluttered open her eyes, gazed up at Ben and moaned out unconvincingly, "Ahhhh...the time's up... Oohh... you've got to stop... Oohhh... take it out." As she was saying this, Ben could feel her inner pussy involuntarily clutching him, massaging him as he held hard and erect and potent inside of her.

"OK, Sarah."

In compliance with his promise, he started to ease out of her, very slowly, agonizingly slowly, a deliberate gradual quarter inch at a time, teasingly, with Sarah's inner muscles gripping him down there as if reluctant to release him. His withdrawal proceeded slowly, slowly, tormenting her, moving a little out and then resting, prolonging her agony, withdrawing just a fraction more before the next pause. This technique was excruciating to Sarah; she was aware of his slightest movement, and keenly felt every tantalizing inch of him as he pulled back so carefully, so methodically, so mercilessly. By the time his full length was almost removed and only his cock head remained nestled inside, Sarah was almost beside herself, in erotic anguish, venting with a prolonged low moan. She couldn't take any more of this and gradually gave in to the torturous incitement of him, yielded her will, submitted to him again, groaned and murmured softly, "Ahhhh... Oh go on... Ahhhh...I hate you...Ooohhh...put it back... God Oh... please don't stop."

"Yes, Sarah."

The fucking lasted considerably more than 10 minutes. Ben maintained a slow, controlled steady pace. Sarah's next orgasm was long and deep, temporarily driving from her head all thoughts of her secret scheme to ensnare Ben and Moussa. When Ben came soon thereafter, she clutched him close to her, with hands and feet, arms and legs, feeling him explode inside her.

Her body obviously loved what he was doing to her, but she despised him for his conquest and herself for her weakness. But this wasn't over.

12