Coed's Big Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned that funny, buzzed grin of his, and I felt the flush fading out of my skin. "Let me taste?" I asked, motioning towards his fingers.

"Only one," he said. "I want a taste, too," Evan told me, holding one finger up to my lips.

I gently sucked one of my fingers into my mouth and moaned quietly, licking and suckling my juices off of his fingers. "Mmmmmm, yummy!"

I saw Evan fidgeting as I sucked and slurped at his finger. "So sexy, baby..." he said.

"Your turn." I winked and smiled, and he grinned back as he raised his finger to his lips. "You've been waiting a while to taste that, huh?" I asked, watching him sucking his own finger, tasting me. He smiled as he tasted my pussy on his finger.

"Mhmmm... I can't believe you are here," he said. "I can't believe we just did that."

"Neither can I," I replied.

"That was so fucking hot," Evan told me.

"Maybe we should get out of here?"

"Sounds good to me," Evan said as I slid out of the booth and he slipped out after me. He walked up to the bar, still with an obvious bulge in his pants, trying to hold his coat over it as he paid the tab, and I straightened my skirt.

"We're both drunk and horny as we walk out of the bar. "My place?" Evan asked. "I don't think you're in any condition to drive."

I giggled. "Neither are you. Do you live close by?" He laughed and slipped his arm around me. "Whaaaaaaaaat?"

"Yes, we can walk there. Think you can make it a few blocks?"

"Only since I wore tennis shoes," I joked. "Think I can stop by my car and grab some of my stuff?"

"Hahaha. Sure, hon," Evan responded.

It took us a few minutes, laughing and talking, to find my car, and we walked back to his apartment. I was so turned on, and I could feel his arm squeezing me tighter as we strolled the Philadelphia streets, the cool air wrapping around my body. I felt myself relax. I was glad I made the trip, and I couldn't wait to see what the night would have in store for us...

*This story is a work of fiction! Thanks to Evan, for giving me the idea.

**Keep an eye out for the upcoming part two of this story if you want to know what happens in Evan's apartment!

***This story is part of an ongoing series; please enjoy the other starring this character! Also, please VOTE and feel free to send feedback and suggestions, I'm always open to where my next story will come from and I will do my best to respond to each person who writes!!

12