Coerced, Confused, Excited

Story Info
A 19 year old girl falls for Brad, He will push her limits.
2k words
4.04
87.5k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't consider myself a slut but many would call me that. After all, I am sitting in The Olive Garden and fingering my pussy so that a table of college age girls can see me. When they pull out a phone to take video I quickly stop. I only do things like this when Brad makes me and that is what makes me not a slut. I don't have any choice in the matter. I'm a 19 year old girl who sticks her finger in her pussy when Brad tells her to. I wasn't always like this. It all started one day after graduation. I was 18 years old and living at home with my parents. Brad stopped by to drop something off for my mother and found me home alone. He stayed and we talked for an hour about my plans in life. I told him about the school I would go to and about my job. Before long I realized that Brad had more on his mind than talking...

Brad leaned in to kiss me. Not timid like the boys from my high school days but confident and demanding. As his tongue found it's way into my mouth he placed a firm hand on my breast over my shirt. I was nervous but willing to go that far. After several minutes Brad used both hands to grab my breasts. Then he let one hand fall down my side, around my hips and to my butt. He leaned back and told me how hot I was. How great my ass felt. No one ever spoke to me like that before. I was in heaven until his hand moved from rubbing my breast outside my shirt to reaching under my shirt. I was not ready for that. I pulled back and moved his hand away. Expecting an apology, I was shocked when he looked me in the eyes, grabbed both hands and held them over my head. He then forced me up against the wall. At this point I was scared, nervous, and excited at the same time. On one hand I wanted to kiss him but on the other hand I was not ready to do anything else.

Brad only needed one hand to hold my arms above my head. With his other hand he mauled my breast over my shirt. He then kissed me forcefully. A brief wimper escaped my lips and I started to kiss him back. Just as I returned his kiss Brad leaned back and looked into my eyes. With his free hand he lifted up my shirt until it was bunched above my bra. The bra was pink and thin and did little to hide my ever hardening nipples. Since I was leaning back into the wall my D cup breasts were straining into the pink fabric of my bra. My brown eyes were wide with fear and anticipation. The light brown hair that was originally flowing over my shoulders was becoming a mess. While he stared into my eyes Brad placed his strong hand on my breast and squeezed. An involuntary gasp escaped my lips. His hand on my breast felt good but I was still nervous. I did not dare tell him no this time. He kissed me again and with passion. His kiss made my head spin and his hand on my breast felt great. Before I knew what happened Brad pulled my bra up and my breasts fell into the open. He used both hands to knead my breasts while I let my arms fall to my side. Brad looked up with an angry expression on his face and lifted my arms above my head again. This made my breasts jut out. Once again I was scared. Brad twisted and squeezed my breast with one hand.

While Brad was squeezing my breast he said

"Even though I could, I would never force you to do anything against your will. If you want me to stop I will leave now and you will never see me again. If you want me to stay let me know by lifting your hands above your head".

I didn't know what to do. I really liked Brad and he was the only one showing interest in me. I was a shy girl that was not very outgoing. I never considered myself to be pretty and neither did the boys in my school. After graduation, I got a job developing film but did not see many people during the day. My nights were spent reading books and watching old movies. At this point, I couldn't believe that Brad was showing such interest in me. My mind raced as I thought about what he would want to do. Was I ready for that? Could I even let him go if I wanted to? I wanted to continue kissing Brad but I was not ready for sex. After deliberating for what seemed like hours but was seconds in reality I slowly lifted my arms above my head.

Brad stared at my breasts and said "You don't think you are pretty do you?

"No" I said.

He looked me in the eyes and said "You are beautiful."

"Your long brown hair falls over your shoulders and frames your breasts. Your breasts are huge. I bet a D or double D. When I first saw your large blue eyes I knew that I had to have you. Then I walked behind you and saw your round ass and hips. I know you think they are too big but they are perfect. I'm going to make you see how beautiful you are and make you show the world"

"Make me show the world? What do you mean by that" I asked?

"You'll see in due time" he responded.

He now raked both hands down my breasts and pinched my nipples. It hurt "Ouch, stop that" I said as I dropped my hands from their position over my head.

Brad grabbed my hands and forced them up against the wall over my head. "You will keep your hands where I put them and I will do whatever I want to you". A command not a request.

If I was scared earlier I was terrified now. I had always envisioned my first time being gentle and romantic. Brad was forceful and scary... and exciting. With my hands up against the wall over my head I stood as still as a statue. Brad continued to pinch my nipples but the sensation changed from pain to pleasure. I had never been touched like that before. After a few minutes of this Brad let one hand slip down into my skirt and into my panties. The fabric of my skirt was thin and blue and easily gave way to his hands. His finger searched for and found my slit which was wet. He let his finger rub me for several minutes. My breath was coming short and fast and moans were growing from between my legs and escaping from my mouth. Just as I thought I couldn't take it any more he pulled his finger out and held it just under his nose.

"Smells divine" he said.

Then he lifted his finger to my lips. I tried to pull back but I was against a wall. It smelled sweet and pungent. Brad stuck his finger in my mouth and said "Lick"

I licked my own juices off of his finger, the act far less disgusting than the thought. John then pressed down on my shoulders with a firm grasp and pushed me to my knees. He unzipped his pants and without saying a word stuck his penis in my mouth. Even as inexperienced as I was knew what he wanted so I started sucking and licking. About 2 inches of his full 8 inches were in my mouth. Brad seemed frustrated as he grabbed my head and rammed his full length into my mouth. I thought I would gag but somehow kept from doing so. Brad then began pistoning his hips so that his penis was going in and out of my mouth. I didn't know what to do so I just let him. At this time my eyes were closed by I sensed a flash of light. Brad's hand prevented me from looking up when I saw the same flash again. After about 15 minutes of this Brad tensed, moaned, and I tasted a salty stream of sperm. Once again I almost gagged but found that swallowing the sperm was better than letting it clump in the back of my throat. Brad pulled out of my mouth and when I looked up I saw the flash from his camera that took a picture of my face right above his penis.

Panicked I said "No pictures!"

Brad said "I'm going to keep these. If you keep me happy then your family, friends, and boss will never see them. If you do not keep me happy then I will put them on the internet and let everyone you know see them. You are beautiful and I bet lots of people would want to see your pictures."

I was never as scared as I was right then. Brad had seduced me and now had pictures of me giving him a blowjob. I couldn't let anyone see them.

Brad zipped up his pants and said "I know you thought this was going to be your first time but tonight is not the night. After I leave you will go to your room and turn your webcam on. Then you will touch yourself until you cum. I'm sure you've masturbated before so don't pretend you haven't. After you come you will save the video and email it to me. If I have your video by 10 pm I will not put your pictures online"

"How could you do this to me Brad?" I asked

Brad reached under my skirt and stroked me while saying "I gave you the option to say no but you chose to lift your hands. Remember 10pm or your pictures go online"

Brad turned and walked out the door.

After he left I didn't move for 10 minutes. I just stood there with my arms over my head and my breasts hanging out. I knew that I wanted to touch myself. In fact I was on fire and my body felt feelings it had never known. My panties were damp with my juices that smelled the same as the taste in my mouth. My breasts were hot and my nippled swollen. Not knowing what to do I let my hands trace the nipples of my breasts and started to rub harder and harder. Before long I found myself moaning with pleasure as my hands became more and more rough. I knew I shouldn't be doing this in the kitchen when my parents could be home any time but I couldn't stop. I let my hand feel it's way down my skirt and into my panties. With my middle finger I started stroking my wet slit. It felt smooth and silky. The heat was radiating from my moist lips. When my slit started feeling too good to continue I let my index finger rub my clitoris. Crying out in ecstasy I rubbed faster and faster. My head was spinning as I was lost in the mot intense orgasm I had ever experienced. Quick fingering in bed when I was too scared to make any noise had never given me the pleasure I was feeling now.

Before long I heard the noise of my parents opening the front door. Realizing that I was in my parent's kitchen with my breasts showing and my hands in my panties I pulled my hands out and fixed my shirt and bra. There was no time to get to my room since the front door was between me and the room. I could smell my juices on my hand and knew my parents would also so I quickly licked and sucked my fingers like I had licked and sucked Brad's Penis. The taste was pleasant this time. My parents walked in the kitchen just as I had fixed my bra, shirt and skirt.

Would they know what I had done?

To be continueed...