Coerced Exhibitionist - Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, the easiest way to do this would be to start from the first floor and drop the egg. If it doesn't break, move on to the next floor. If it does break, then we know the maximum floor the egg will survive is zero. If we continue this process, we will easily find out the maximum floors the egg will survive with just one egg. So the maximum number of tries is 100 that is when the egg survives even at the 100th floor."

"OK, I accept that. Time's up! Any idea what the minimum is?" I said I needed another time slot for the second question. "Sure, sweetie. Start now." There just wasn't enough time to resolve this. "TIME! We each get a penalty. It looks like your slacks are a bit looser so they can come off easier." She brashly palmed my dick and it surged back to life as I gasped. "The second answer may help you shrink back a bit.

"Instead of taking equal intervals, we can increase the number of floors by one less than the previous increment. For example, let's first try at floor 14. If it breaks, then we need 13 more tries to find the solution. If it doesn't break, then we should try floor 27 (14 + 13). If it breaks, we need 12 more tries to find the solution. So the initial 2 tries plus the additional 12 tries would still be 14 tries in total. If it doesn't break, we can try 39 (27 + 12) and so on. Using 14 as the initial floor, we can reach up to floor 105 (14 + 13 + 12 + ... + 1) before we need more than 14 tries. Since we only need to cover 100 floors, 14 tries is sufficient to find the solution. Therefore, 14 is the least number of tries to find out the solution."

"Ouch. That makes my head hurt. I guess you want me up on the desk?" She nodded, her tits shook alluringly as she clapped and beamed. I climbed up and savored the improved view of her deep cleavage before I loosened my belt. My face warmed from the blushing as I unzipped and loosened my slacks. Laura sat on the edge of a chair and leaned back; she purposefully watched my pathetic performance as I helped my slacks fall. Even my tighty whities couldn't reign in my stiffness. A small smile grew on her beautiful face and her right hand cupped her mons as her legs fell open.

I stepped out of my slacks and kept twerking as she rubbed thru her wet area, up her ravine and over her clit. I had to close my eyes to avoid an early release. When I opened them, her hand was in her panties, slowly circling her clit. My breathing got ragged as I watched until I sputtered, "It's y-y-your turn." Though I climbed down, she continued to stroke herself, arced her head back and shuddered soundlessly. "WOW! Those glorious tits!" I whispered then took her hand and helped her get on the desk.

She was still breathing hard and barely smiling, yet managed to gyrate her half-soaked panties. Eyes locked on mine, she thumbed her panties and began peeling them off. My eyes kept dashing to her remaining clothing strip; her chest, tits and throat grew deeper red; her curly topiary was perfect, of course; her crack appeared and her turgid clit pushed her labia apart and begged for attention. There it was! THAT was what the vulva of a goddess looked like. It was radiant, bright pink inside, succulent and open in the hooded shape of the Madonna with her arms and robe spread beatifically. Game over! Restraint over! Three voyeurs were fogging up the windows as they watched her perfect, bare ass appear. One of them was yanking his wanker in the frosty air. If she noticed, she didn't let on.

She draped her wet panties on my shoulder. "Merry and Happy Xmas!" she whispered in a new, raspy voice. I agreed with the emboldened sentiment, pressed the wettest part of her panties against my nose and inhaled deeply. She smiled and arced her naked mons at me. As I sucked and licked her nectar from her gusset, I thought I saw her peek over her shoulder toward the windows and the seven men with seven exposed, hard cocks thrusting against the frigid glass. "Consider this my first Christmas gift to you." Then she dropped her voice to a whisper I strained to hear. "And to them."

Emboldened, I hugged her gorgeous gams and pulled her pussy to my face. After opening her legs, I pushed my nose and tongue into her godly gash, inhaled and tasted paradise. Even her moaning was heavenly, like a chorus of beatific all-white angels in a perfect harmony of orgasm. When I exposed and sucked her clit, her knees buckled and she collapsed onto the desk. I was acutely aware that my goddess had her open legs and perfect pussy aimed at the outside windows. She spread her legs wider and her succulent labia parted without my help. Now sure she was aware of the ten half naked men at the windows and wanted them to see her intimately exposed, I chose to support her compulsion and let them watch her pussy pulse.

As I lifted her head to finally kiss my fallen angel, she glanced at my stiffness that obscenely tented my briefs. After sensuously licking her lips, she slid her hand inside my briefs and around my throbbing cock. My knees shook and I nearly erupted. "You better hold back if you want to make my Xmas happy too!" she opined as she firmly squeezed my cock. After she slightly rolled and pushed my briefs to my knees, I helped them fall away. "Mm, uncut, thick and as delectable as I hoped. A bit hairy, but I'll shave you later if you'll let me. Consider it another gift." She smiled wickedly.

Let her? Later? Ingenue she wasn't! I wondered; was I just another notch in this irresistible vixen's belt? At that point, I didn't really care. As I kissed her passionately, I released her bra and tossed it toward the fogged up windows. She returned the soulful kiss, pulled my cock up, deliberately into view of the voyeurs, spread her legs over the end of the desk to open her pussy for them again and slowly pumped me for them, exposing then hiding my purple crown as she deftly fingered her clit. Multitasking perfectly, she masturbated for them and me. Breathlessly, I barely whispered, "You are too much! If you expect me to last long enough to please you with more than my mouth and hand, you'll have to relieve me now. Believe me, it won't take long!"

She stopped jerking me and slowly broke our kiss. As our mouths breathlessly separated, a single, thin, strand of saliva bridged our lips. As it stretched and drooped into an obstinate, inverted, bell curve, we focused on it and felt our intimacy solidify. We moved slowly until the strand finally broke. As she rolled off the desk and aimed her widely spread legs and pussy at the door she'd wanted me to close earlier, we heard a grunt from the windows. One of the men splashed his seed against it and it seemed to freeze there. She smiled broadly. As she adjusted her heavy, hanging tits over the edge to swing freely for me, I stepped back and proudly let our audience see my rigid cock align with her face.

After a brief, comfortable look at the windows, she licked her lips as she stared at my welcome cock. Who was this lusty creature and what had she done with immaculate Laura? When I stepped closer, she cupped my balls, slid her middle finger along my taint and rubbed my puckered hole. Still full of surprises, she lightly kissed my bishop before licking down then up my shaft. "Before I swallow this lovely, stiff rod, you should know that I have no STDs. If you don't either, step closer and I'll swallow you and your seed, if you do, step away and I'll finish you by hand, but then, no glove, no love. Be honest or this will never happen again. OK?"

So there is an 'again.' I stepped forward and she smiled as she engulfed me. She checked the windows again and all ten men were intensely jerking themselves. "It's ice to ave an adowing qwoud mwatch ush!" I agreed and thrust forward fully onto her tongue. She licked and fingered me until my throbbing cock said it was close. Abruptly, she broke away and the chill nearly deflated me, but she flipped onto her back, open pussy aimed at the guys, her head hung over the edge. "Come here and slide your magnificent meat into my throat until your pubes are against my nose. I'm sure our friends out there will enjoy that sight as well as my tits dancing as you thrust against me."

Of course she was right and well aware of her mobile tits' impact. As soon as I paused with my balls on her chin, I heard three grunts. I didn't look since I was focused on her perfect mouth swallowing my cock whole. As it slid down her throat, the muscular squeeze nearly did me in. Heavenly heat, grip and imagery flooded my brain with endorphin and I gasped at the intoxicating consequence. She anxiously pushed my hips back and gasped in some air. "Sorry. You are just so exquisite, I forgot myself. Ready?" She grunted yes and sucked in some air as I began thrusting deeply, yet let her breathe.

After several deep, mind-numbing thrusts, she began to hum the alphabet. At 'F' I exploded into her belly as I tried to let her breathe once more. Thrust after thrust, my legs vibrated, my balls and cock throbbed and I drained four times into her gut. She swallowed all of it easily. The last thrust coated her tongue and lips. After licking and swallowing all that, she squeezed and kneaded my cock for the last drops of cum and savored them too. Sitting up with a smile, she stared at the men framed in the windows and sensuously licked her lips for them. Unsettled by her lusty stare, I asked "Do you want to invite them in and suck their cocks too?" Since I wasn't prepared for a 'yes', I solemnly hoped the answer was no.

"Hell no! I'm very picky about sex, but I love letting people watch me. This," she waved a hand from her sensuous mouth, over her perfect tits and soaked pussy, "is just for you tonight. Maybe all night. And this too," she rolled slightly and patted her firm ass, "if you can handle it! I can't get pregnant, so we can go bare back. Let's really give them a show. I want them to see your cock fill my pussy, if possible." I blushed at the intense flattery. What she didn't say that night was that she intended to give the gift of her spectacular self to Steve too before the year end. I'm happy now that I didn't know that then.

Against my instinct to shield her, now that I knew her secret obsession, I shifted to fulfilling her fantasy and performing for our voyeurs for her pleasure. I angled us so the twelve people at the three big windows had a clear view of my rigid, inflated tool vigorously and profoundly entering her swollen and reddened pussy from behind. As I imagined watching us from out in the snow, I became jealous of myself and relished the vulgar sight of her perfect, big, pointy tits swinging chaotically with each thump; her flawless, firm ass surge and ripple in perfect synch with those gorgeous tits and my totally buried cock. My mind abruptly switched back inside the room and inside my beauty and bathed in the results of her super hot pussy overheating my pulsing cock.

Before my mind blanked completely from the exquisite feel and musky aroma of her pussy and ass, I imagined a camera below my balls and capturing close-up and slo-mo video of our raw intimacy. As if in split screen, I imagined the intoxicating scene as it was filmed and as it played on a big screen for an interested and horny crowd. They, Laura and I, watched my convoluted sac swing wildly; my long, stiff staff slide wetly, incessantly into a perfect, charming, suppliant vulva that was flexing into then out, then into the most intimate parts of my idol. We could all hear the lusty, squishy noises her hairless vulva made and soon even scented their aromas — wait, was that fresh, local musk from our friends instead?! We sighed deeply.

Her sharp, muscular, orgasmic contractions on my cock sent a heat wave of impulses to my brain that brought me back to this moment of ecstacy. There was that heavenly choir again! 'Be in the moment' be in her exquisite pussy! Dizzy and empowered I roared as everything around me vaporized and I fired pulses of sticky jizz deep into her. My mind's eye saw the gouts of cum surround her cervix in a heated flood and fight for entry. My knees buckled as I breathlessly collapsed on her convulsing back and we lay there sweaty and gasping in delight for long moments.

When I finally rolled off her, she pulled me to the window for one last show. With both our naked bodies well-lit inches from the large, cold windows, she knelt before me, still gasping, and brought my soggy Lazarus back to life with her tongue. As she savored our combined juices, she kept checking the windows. Twenty men were plastered against them, most blatantly jerked their exposed cocks for her. She turned me so her hips were toward them and openly fingered her perfect, sticky pussy for them. When she slowly jerked my cock for them, she sucked her soaked fingers slowly and showed them how much she savored our mixed cum. Exhibiting like this was her nirvana.

Once my cock was clean, she jerked my sensitized tool mercilessly and quickly coerced it to spray her mouth again. She extended her cum-covered tongue for our audience and thrilled in the multiple grunts and splats that resulted. After swallowing the last of my emissions and licking me clean again, she scooped another handful of our cocktail from her dripping pussy and made a show of licking that clean too. She actually took a bow that allowed her mountains to slowly arc toward our admirers, then turned and let them watch her sexy ass sway as she found our clothes.

"So, did you find my stray hair and ugly moles? You got to see all of me and lick most of me." After I mentally scanned her entire, perfect body, I sighed and shook my head no. "How could you miss them? There's a stray hair next to my right nipple and two grey moles just above my right heel."

Having the perfect excuse to examine her right tit, I lifted it and breathe on it as I turned and licked it to watch her nipple harden again. There was no hair. When I had her lie on the desk face down, hips on the edge, I lifted her right foot and looked for the moles. Though I saw two tiny grey dots that barely filled a fold in her heel, I swung her foot out and savored the lusty look of her still swollen and wet pussy. I always love that plumped up view. This time, I pushed my nose and face deeply into her sex slash and tasted her again. When I reached her pearly, tall clit, she shuddered and I pulled away with the elixir of heaven in my mouth. I rubbed my nose along her taint, spread her flawless cheeks and licked to and beyond her perfect rosebud. As it relaxed and my nose sat in its opening valley, I inhaled the musky aroma of her perfect ass and rimmed her spotless bunghole, then sighed deeply.

With my lips against her clit, I said "My ex has a dozen long hairs around each nipple. I watch and cringe as she plucks them! I barely note their blonde existence, why would I notice or care about a single hair on you? Those 'horrible' moles you joke about are barely visible more than an inch from my eyes. You aren't actually so vain to worry about them, so you just wanted to challenge me to find them and 'prove' you aren't perfect. They have no taste in my mouth or place in your mind and are easily removed, if you desire. So you force me to drop your perfect score to 99.98. Happy?"

She smiled coyly, but otherwise ignored my last comments. As I dressed, I noticed that she put all her clothes into a handbag and slipped into her furry boots and lined trench coat only. Instead of buttoning the coat, she loosely tied the belt and whispered, "You figured it out! Come on, stud. We have a long night ahead of us and I have more gifts to give you!" Not needing to be asked twice I followed her out the still open door as my dead dick surged again! Her stretched strides made her gorgeous thighs peek out nearly to her groin as she walked.

Opening the outside door allowed a gust of icy wind to blow under her coat and lift it to her waist. Fortunately, no one was there to see her pussy flash in the dark, 28-degree bluster. Except for Steve. He was walking out of the building behind us when that blast hit and the sight of our naked idol's gams and pussy made him spin then drop onto the snow, stupefied, on his ass. He's not easily flustered, yet we saw him sitting rigidly, mouth dropped wide open, eyes shocked at the unexpected sight. Laura laughed and teased, "What's wrong Steve? Didn't expect to see all this?" She pulled the top of her coat open and flashed him her bare left tit in the security light of the door. She left it exposed long enough to let us watch her nipple tense into a perfect, tall and dense cylinder, and long enough for someone else to come out the door into the night.

Instead of covering her tit, my gorgeous exhibitionist turned to the unknown new arrival with a broad smile and her coat still open with her lusty mountain still bared. It was my ex, Sue rushing with disheveled hair and messed lipstick. She almost never wore lipstick! What was she doing here so late? After a long, wide-eyed stare at Laura's lovely mountain and stiff nipple, she turned to help Steve up. "What's going on here? Why are we staring at that beautiful tit?" Looking scornfully at me, she loudly said "Haven't you seen enough tits tonight, Steve?"

Steve was till drooling, which oddly seemed to annoy Sue. "Were you two just screwing inside, Sue?" I demanded. "Steve, I thought you respected the 'guy code' that rules out fucking or dating another guy's girl for an appropriate mourning period. Granted, we're on a 'time-out' loophole and I expected her to fuck a few more pricks, but you?"

Shooting eye daggers, "It's not all his fault, you know. Yes, I've fucked others during our break, as apparently you have too. You were always on me about flashing people and look what you end up with. Let's go, Steve. You promised me another ride tonight on your fat cock." This was a new skill - scorn of my goddess and baiting me about someone else's cock!

Saddened by the harsh encounter, I toned back my reply to chilly anger. "Sue, it wasn't about the flashing, as you can tell now, but we can't go into that now. I was waiting for you to figure out the real reason, but you refused. We just had twenty guys watch us fuck. She flashed herself, her open pussy and my cock as it entered each hole. That should tell you something about us!"

"Umm, guys . . . it's cold out here. Can we continue this, or not, somewhere else? I'm Laura, Sue. Happy to meet you." They shook hands and scanned each other. "Why don't we go back to Al's place and hove some hot drinks? I'm naked under here and freezing" she flipped her coat open and aimed her chilled tit at Sue. "Look! There's snow forming on my nipple." We all laughed and nodded.

Sue said "Happy to meet you too and that exceptional tit. I want to see if the other one matches its splendor. We'll meet you there. I know the way!" And so that was the night Sue and Laura awkwardly first met. Disappointed about having 'company' spoil our fun plans, I drove slowly and Laura slipped my hand under her coat. While I cupped and fingered her deflated vulva all the way home, wordlessly, she gently stroked my semi hard dick. Steve and Sue were waiting for us and hotly kissing in his car. I grit my teeth and honked. Laura wouldn't let me put my cock away. She held, warmed and slowly jerked it as we approached our invaders and let them in. Sue smiled wickedly as she stared at my purple bishop appear then vanish.

Laura joined me in the kitchen as I prepared some hot Irish coffee for all of us. "They need some alone time for smooching and groping. Your hot cock must have turned her on. I left when he opened her slacks and wormed his hand inside." I stiffened in anger. Where was this night going? When I brought out the pitcher of Irish coffee, they were both naked and Sue was just turning to suck his cock defiantly. With her skinny ass in the air and aimed at us, I had a perfect reminder of why I loved her pussy so much. Laura whispered, "Wow! Her pussy is much prettier than mine. I wonder how she keeps her butt hole so pink. It's not bleached." I was speechless as I watched my girl wantonly lick another's cock. "Well, looks like y'all started without us. Here, Sue, have some hot stuff before you blow him. You'll both like it more."