Coercing Passion. A Bold Story.

Story Info
You begin to seduce your next lover.
1.8k words
3.7
43.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You step unto the room, turning around to close the door behind you. She is standing in front of you her left hand crossing her chest and holding her right arm. She is nervous, it's plain to see. She is chewing slightly on her lip as you walk up to her. You smile in that same way you have in the past. This time it means so much more, she is alone with you, probably very confused by what she is feeling.

"It is so good that we can be here together!" You say in a smooth voice hoping to cut some of the tension.

You continue walking slowly toward her. Tentatively. As though she might spook and dash right out of the room. You smile warmly, invitingly. She purses her lips and looks abashedly to the side, but you can see the slight hint of a smirk turning upward at the corner of those gorgeous lips.

"I shouldn't be here." She says softly

You let the words disperse in the lightly furnished room. It's better not to reply. Instead you answer by rubbing her crossed arm with your hand. Warming her up, instilling trust, strengthening that emotional connection. Waiting for her to look back up at you, you then use your other hand to brush the hair over her ears. Exuding the quiet confidence you have learned through practice, you just smile more deeply. You've been planning this for a long time. You knew she would be reluctant, they all are.

Only a moment goes by before you take your hand off her arm and place it on the small of her back. You massage the area lightly, stepping further into her space. Looking into her eyes you lean in closer. She leans ever so slightly forward before moving her arms between you. With her hands holding your chest off she takes a moment to steady her self before whispering that this isn't a good idea. You know she is in unprecedented territory, so you say a few soothing words. Partly reminding her why she is here, and partly planting the thoughts of the amazing experience she is about to have.

You can feel her melt slightly as you again brush her hair around her neck, while continuing to rub her back. You try again, leaning in, looking into her eyes, she leans in. Then stops, her body becoming more rigid as she puts pressure on the hand on her back. You gently resist her attempts to move away, pulling her towards you, trying to maintain the momentum you had. Pressing your advantage. You start to win out as she wars with herself as to what to do. Finally she starts to let herself be guided by your strong persistence, yet as you are just about to lock lips she turns her head slightly! Hiding your disappointment you go with the flow kissing her cheek instead. Her cheek feels even smoother than it looks! You feel her relax immediately.

"We shouldn't kiss, it wouldn't be right, you know?" She says. As if to ask her self.

Smiling to yourself you know what a kiss must mean to her. The prospect excites you, the ability to with such a simple act inspire such deep passion. You mentally set that aside for later. You have a lot on the agenda for your companion, much more than she realizes, most of which she would never be receptive to even at this stage of the game. Not wanting to derail the momentum you move your head to her other cheek and kiss it lightly as well.

Then lean back to say "I Understand."

As if to make a dramatic counterpoint to what you just said, your hand move down to her midriff and floats under the hem of her shirt. Steadily you press the crook of her back and massage her tummy. You say a few more words as you switch up your hands. The hand on her back moving around to begin massaging her abdomen, again breaking under her shirt. Unnoticeably penetrating yet another layer of her defenses. At the same time moving your free hand back up to her face. You stroke her chin and the feel the softness of her cheek before lightly grazing her hair. Stroking it like you might pet a kitten to make it purr for you.

You let your massaging hand flow effortlessly up her shirt, letting her wallow in the sensual contact. You lean in again, but as you feel her body tense under you machinations, you choose to nuzzle her nose rather than push the issue a third time. She gives a little giggle to this. You give a deep hearty chuckle in return.

"You are such a perfect creature" You say with conviction.

You truly meant this. You think to yourself just how perfect she is, losing yourself in the moment. Her body is everything any man of any age could desire, her figure flawless in its curves and complexion. Her face a mask of unmistakable beauty, both adorable and sexy rolled onto a plain. Her features of course are the reason you pursued her as you have, but you cant help but have felt a real connection. Even under all that guile.

Just staring at her, it still shocks you whenever you get this far, that this is reality. That this is actually happening. Eventually, the moment passes. You realize you have work to do. You will count your blessings later on. Even a minor slip up now could ruin everything.

Caressing her stomach, you take it a step further grazing over her bra. Your forearm is now fully engulfed by her shirt, the bottom hem resting on the inside of your elbow as your reach to massage the her shoulder region. She closes her eyes, and is nearing a fully relaxed state. You take the opportunity to look at her navel, the true object of your intentions! You look at it. Beating back deep, hidden, desires. While massaging her shoulder you make sure to frequently, but apparently unintentionally, brush your forearm across her gorgeous breasts. The thin fabric you know only adding to the sensation. You feel her stutter a breath in response.

Taking your cue, you make your next move by switching your hand from a stroking motion to place it at the back of her neck. From here you begin to massage the base of her scalp, reaching your fingers up through as many tendrils of hair as you can before sliding back down like a comb. You let some of the snags catch on your fingers, as they break or untangle, it pulls at her scalp in a serious of minute tugs. A fraction of a second later you hear an audible swallow as her is finally able to process the basic routines again.

You cease the pretense of your frontal assault and begin to fondle her perfectly sized globes. They are unbelievably shapely. Unrivaled in their texture you let your fingers dance for a long while before again cupping and squeezing. You perform this ballet of alternating touches in a seemingly unending spiral. Meanwhile you lean in and start peppering her forehead, temples, and cheeks with deliberately slow kisses. Making certain to avoid anything near her mouth. Even going so far as to not kiss below the bridge of her nose, afraid that your spell over her could be broken with the lightest hint of the night's previous humor or the sudden return of the nagging, and reasonable, doubts she has about getting too involved.

"Just remember, I can't be her long. I have to go soon." she says a little breathily.

You consider her words. Not that you care, but it reminds you of something you learned when these things first started. There is such a thin line between going too fast and jarring her out of the moment, and going too slow letting her thoughts drift and begin to contemplate what you are really doing to her her. Both are devastating to your aims. So you tote that line as best you can.

"I know, this is just a little innocent fun." You say, as you unwaveringly proceed.

You decide to up the anti significantly now. You use your hand's position enmeshed deeply in the hair behind her head to tilt her head slightly. You then begin to move from her cheek down around her jaw and start to kiss the soft tenderness of her neck. At the same time slipping your hand under her bra to feel her tits, flesh to flesh. After a few squeezes you add in a light pinch of her nipple to the choreography your hand has been playing out on her chest. As you begin to kiss her neck more fervently, she responds by moving her head without your lead.

With your other hand suddenly free and no reservations detected from the heavenly human being in your arms, you move it back down to the arch of her back. You only briefly massage her lower back before moving further down. You run your hands down the fabric, savoring the feel as you pass over the gentle hump of her bottom. You grab a good handful of that round butt. Squeezing for long moment before releasing, only to repeat the process several more times.

You notice she is now simply immersed in the moment as she lets you get away with a three fold attack. Not wasting any time, you go for broke! You slide your hand back up the curve up her ass, and begin to carefully press the tips of your fingers past and under her waist band. Suddenly she moves! Arching her back ever so slightly to give you a little easier access, your hand slips down and you gracefully glide across the smooth fabric of her panties. You know that you are in the clear, for now.

"Oooowwhoooo" She coos, blissfully unaware of the dangerous road she is careening down.

You also realize your hand might be a bit cold. But what you are sure of is that her body is on fire. You detect no hesitance in her now, as you continue to pay attention to her sudden need. Your soft lips like ice and lightning on her neck. Your fingers like the gentle patter of summer rain dance magnificently over her breasts, only to be punctuated by a brief and sudden crack of thunder as you tweak a nipple. And now your other hand stokes the wildfire that has begun to blaze within her. Your palm pressed firmly against her buttocks, each handclasp adding a dry heat to the tinder you've laid down these last few minutes.

This is the right time, you know it! Her hands have been dancing over your shirt, grasping it, even dipping under if briefly. You make your final approach, you feel her hot dry breath pass over your lips. As your lips touch, there is the briefest moments where they lock. BAM! Her eyes explode open and the lips part. The soft tips of flesh purse together and you see the remorse on her face.

"We shouldn't go any further." She explains in staggered breathless fashion.