Coercion

Story Info
Lovers encounter a prof who uses his position.
9.5k words
4.55
42.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 04/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Despite the title, this is not a story about forced sex. If you are looking for a story where the girl is forced and then discovers she likes it, this is NOT it.

Kelly Madison dropped the wires she was holding onto the lab bench, sat up straight, and began to make sounds of extreme frustration. Across the lab, Donald Jefferson looked up from his own work and stared at her. That wasn't hard to do. Kelly - - DOCTOR Kelly Madison - was a lovely young woman. She had just turned twenty six but looked more like twenty two. Her deep blue eyes and shoulder length blonde hair drew attention to her face while her excellent figure and slim build tried to draw attention in the other direction.

Kelly was an Electrical Engineer who had received her PhD the spring before at a university half way across the country. She had read articles by Professor Jefferson and found herself excited by his work, which was in the same field - semiconductor development - as her own dissertation had been. The more she read of his work, the more she decided she wanted to work with him and began to consider how she could obtain a post-doc position in his lab. She approached this much as she did everything else: directly. She e-mailed saying she was going to be in his area during the next couple of weeks and was very much interested in discussing his work with him. She added a couple of hints at her own work and asked when it would be convenient to meet. She knew nothing about him except from his articles and hoped that by signing herself as Dr. Madison he would be intrigued enough to talk to her. As it happened, her plan worked and he suggested a time. Kelly immediately made arrangements to travel to his school at the specified time and e-mailed him back that then would be fine.

Kelly carefully selected what she would wear. She didn't want to try to come off as too sexy - after all, this was a professional meeting. And she didn't want to look too young. She was well aware that she was often mistaken as several years younger than her actual age. On the other hand, she was keenly aware of her own attractiveness and didn't want to ignore the possibility that it might help her. After all, she reasoned, most men under the age of ninety (and some above that) seemed to have an interest in a pretty, young woman. Finally she selected a plain skirt, close fitting, but not skin tight. It was cut just above her knees and she wore it with a simple blouse and a blazer. She added plain low heels and carried a small leather case in which she had her resume and examples of some of her work.

When she arrived on the designated day and entered his office, she was pleasantly surprised to find that Professor Jefferson was only about three years older than she was herself and, to top it off, he was what most women would classify as a hunk, or to use the term Harvard women had made famous in the scientific fields, "a real stud muffin." (Kelly had actually had one of their "Stud Muffins of Science" calendars on her lab wall during the previous year.) Don, as he quickly asked her to call him, was just under six feet, had light brown hair cut in a neat conventional style, and one of the few pairs of eyes Kelly had ever seen that were even more blue than her own. Not to mention, Kelly added to herself, one of the best asses she had seen on any man, bar none. Don didn't seem to notice her inspection of his physical appearance, perhaps because he was so intent on examining Kelly's own fine form. The woman was about five eight and held herself erect which displayed her firm young body perfectly. Don tried to observe her without making a complete fool of himself. Her waist was narrow enough he thought he could almost circle it with his two hands. Her breasts were not huge, but were firm and round and her hips and bottom rounded into what he considered a perfect feminine form before tapering into long, well muscled legs.

Their scrutiny of each other lasted only seconds before both realized what they were doing and almost together looked up into each other's face. "Well," Don began, "just what can I do for you."

A number of thoughts - not all of them professional - flitted through Kelly's head, but she answered, "I've been reading your articles and find your approach fascinating. It seems to mesh very well with my own work." Kelly had decided to be straight forward about her actual experience and went on to explain how her work was actually her dissertation research and that her doctorate was only three weeks old. "Frankly, Professor Jefferson - Don - I'd like very much to work with you as a post doc." There, she had said it. She held her breath as Don seemed to think over her suggestion for several seconds.

At last he slowly said, "Do you know anything about my lab or work except for what you have seen in those four articles?" Kelly slowly shook her head. "Do you have some idea that there might be a research position here at all?" Again Kelly moved her head back and forth, a little of her hope fading. "Then," Don continued, "you are unaware that two days ago I received a grant with funding for a full time researcher?"

Kelly looked stunned. "No, I had no idea." Then she quickly added, "If you just received it, then you couldn't even have known about it yourself when I e-mailed you two weeks ago."

Don smiled. "No, I was totally surprised yesterday when the notification arrived." He was silent for a moment while he studied her intent look. "Do you, by any chance, have a resume with you?" Kelly reached for her case and he added, "Of course. That was a silly question. Why don't you let me look over it for ten minutes or so. Take a look around the lab or get a cup of coffee or something and then let me buy you some lunch while we talk a little more shop."

Kelly handed over her resume, her transcript, and some of her own papers, explaining what each concerned. Then, while Don began to read, she left his office to spend the most tense fifteen minutes of her life. When she knocked at his door again, she was happy to see he was smiling and thought that was a good sign. He rose and suggested they go to the Union for lunch. Another good sign: he hadn't asked her to leave right off.

Over lunch, which Kelly was almost too nervous to eat, they discussed his research and how Kelly's work might fit in with it. When at last they had finished their meal and were sitting back sipping at their iced tea, Don suddenly said, "You will find that I often make snap decisions. Thankfully, I rarely have cause to regret them. If you would like, the job is yours, beginning in three weeks."

Kelly sat frozen for a couple of seconds. Had she heard right? Yes, damnit, she had. "I'll take it!" she exclaimed.

Don laughed. "Don't you even want to know what it pays first?" Kelly looked slightly embarrassed at her eagerness, but before she could say anything, Don went on to name a sum that was several thousand over the most that Kelly had dared to hope for as a post doc. Later that day as she headed back to the airport, she decided that all in all, life was very good sometimes.

That had been a little over six months ago. Kelly had managed to find an apartment and move in three weeks and had begun work the beginning of July. Now it was a Thursday in the first week of January and for the past half year her work had gone quite well. Kelly loved her work and loved working with Don. For his part, Don was happy to find his judgment had been right and that Kelly had turned out to be a highly competent and professional researcher. Like any research there were ups and downs, but mostly they were making steady progress, even though sometimes - like today - the frustration factor seemed awfully high. Now as Don looked in her direction, he queried, "Having problems?"

"Nothing that divine intervention won't solve. I keep trying to get this bridge balanced to make the measurements and every time everything seems set and I start the process, something starts to drift again. Sorry, Don, I'm just getting uptight with this setup."

Don moved over beside her and placed a hand on her shoulder. Kelly glanced around the lab to be sure they were alone and leaned slightly towards him. During the last six months something besides good research had happened. Kelly and Don had become lovers and generally spent a couple of nights a week together. Right away they had found they had a lot of interests in common and Kelly had been there only three weeks before Don asked her out to dinner. On their third date Kelly had invited him into her apartment and before he left - some ten hours later - they had made love four times.

They seemed to fit each other perfectly and not just in the physical sense. Kelly had had several other lovers, but none had ever excited her like Don did. For his part, Don could never remember a woman who aroused his so quickly or so much.

On their next date the following Friday, both assumed they would end up in bed and Kelly brought a small bag of clothes she expected to wear home on Saturday morning. She didn't: it was two more days before she left. When they had returned to Don's house - an older farm house set on six acres about eight miles from the school - they had begun to undress each other as soon as the door closed. In only a few minutes Kelly found herself in his bedroom, naked, on her back on his king sized bed. When he lowered himself over her and his hard member began to penetrate her soaked slit, she stretched her arms over her head and arched her back to meet his thrusts. Don noticed her arms and let his hands close over her wrists, pinning them to the bed. The sudden restraint seemed to go through Kelly like an electric shock. She arched harder and clamped her legs around Don's waist, locking her ankles together.

When they had calmed down, Don asked about her reaction. "You seemed to like it when I held your arms. Have you done that before?"

Kelly felt herself become warm with a blush which she was sure went down to her waist and would be bright red it there was enough light to see it. "A few times," she admitted.

"Good," Don responded. "I like that." Then, when Kelly thought he had dropped the subject, he said, "Are you into a little kinky sex? Do you like bondage games? Sometimes, I do."

Kelly was startled. "You mean you've played them?" she asked.

"Some," Don answered. "Nothing heavy, if that's what you're thinking. But I like to add a little excitement that way sometimes."

Kelly found herself staring at him in the dark. Slowly she said, "I found I liked being tied up when I was about eighteen, but I've only found a couple of guys who didn't think there was something wrong with me. I love being restrained and teased. Sometimes spanked. You don't think I'm sick or anything, do you?"

"Not at all. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but if you don't get too carried away, it's just a fun game. Frankly, I've never wanted to spank an ass as badly as I do yours." Before morning he had gotten his wish several times.

From this the couple easily began to describe their likes and dislikes and things they'd like to try. They found they had even more in common that they had ever expected. The long and short of it was that Kelly stayed the entire weekend and didn't wear the clothes in her bag until Monday morning. Since that time the couple had played a lot of bondage and spanking games and it was a rare week that went by without Kelly getting her bottom warmed by Don's hand, a paddle, strap, or crop.

Now, as Don rested his hand on her shoulder, he said, "Suppose I take you to dinner tonight then we can go back to my place and I can help relieve some of that tension."

Kelly smiled up at him. "Just what did you have in mind?"

Don put on his best professorial tone. "I thought we might examine the results of mechanical kinetic impulse functions and their conversion to thermal energy."

Kelly's face changed and her voice with it. Don had seen this change before, but it still surprised him, especially the rapidity of the alteration. Almost instantly, Kelly changed from a serious post doc, to a young girl of perhaps sixteen or eighteen. "Gee, Professor Jefferson, that sounds awfully complicated. Could you explain it in simpler terms?"

"It means," Don said, "that I intend to strip you bare and then beat hell out of your bottom with a nice paddle."

"Oh," Kelly replied. Then she changed back and her voice and appearance changed to that of the professional lecturer. "I could agree to that if afterwards we examined the transformation of simple harmonic motion and friction into thermal effects on entropy progression."

Now it was Don's turn, although he didn't do the transformation nearly as well as Kelly had. "I'm sorry, Doctor Madison, but I'm not sure I completely comprehend what you said."

"It means," Kelly slowly said, "that afterwards I want you to take that nice seven inch cock of yours and fuck the daylights out of me."

Don looked at her. "Oh."

Then both of them broke up laughing. "OK," Kelly said. "I'd love that."

"Then think what you'd like for dinner while I finish the measurements I'm making. I should be about another ten minutes."

A short while later Don stood up from the bench and looked over at Kelly. "That does it for me. Ready to go?"

"Definitely. How about Jose's? That is, if you feel like some hot, spicy stuff tonight."

"Oh, I definitely feel like that," Don replied as he walked over by her. "And I also think Mexican sounds good for food." He gave her a quick, light slap on the ass, then turned and started to the door with Kelly beside him.

They stopped at their offices to get coats and in another fifteen minutes were pulling into the restaurant parking lot, Kelly's compact right behind Don's SUV. Another five minutes and they were sipping at Margaritas while their order was being prepared. "I'm sorry I was being touchy this afternoon," Kelly said. "It just seemed that nothing was working quite right with the tests."

"You weren't touchy - just frustrated. That happens sometimes. And remember, we've been away from it for a couple of weeks." Over Christmas break, both Kelly and Don had gone to spend a little time with their families and this was the first week back at school. Classes wouldn't start for another two weeks, so Don had a little more free time for his research. Kelly, as a full time researcher, would have no classes. "We haven't even had a full weekend together to unwind yet," Don added with a leer. "How about you come over tomorrow night and count on spending the entire weekend naked?"

Kelly's face showed she thought that a great idea, but she said, "Remember I said I was going to meet my younger cousin Saturday? She called home over break and I talked to her for a while. She started here as a freshman last year and I expected her to still be here this year. She wasn't and I'd heard she had transferred out of state, but I hadn't talked to her. She's going to be traveling back to her school so I'm going to meet her in the city. She sounded a little down when I talked to her on the phone and she has always been so much the opposite. I really want to talk to her and see if something is wrong. I'll be back here Sunday."

"Well, it's not as good as a whole weekend, but then what about dinner Sunday. I'll cook."

"I'd love that. And I'm sure I'll need a little abusing - and a lot of loving - afterwards."

Just then their food arrived and they began to eat. Throughout dinner both of them continued with a little verbal teasing and double meanings. By the end of the meal, Kelly had forgotten her frustration with the lab work and was finding herself aroused and eager to get to Don's house. They paid the bill and soon Kelly was following Don along the well known route to his place.

The weather was clear, but it was already dark when they arrived. Kelly pulled her car into the garage along side Don's and both of them got out and went through the door leading into the house. Once inside Don hung up both of their coats and then, taking her by the shoulders, turned the young woman towards him. He pulled her against him for a deep kiss which Kelly returned with enthusiasm. When they broke the kiss, both were breathing a little fast. "Know what I'd like to do?" Don asked.

"I expect I have a pretty good idea of the general thing, even if not the specific," Kelly answered with a catch in her breath. "And as long as it involves us getting naked and me getting tied up, I'm all for it."

"I'm glad you're for that," Don replied. "I've got a little surprise for you. Come on downstairs and see what I put together in my spare time." He took her hand and led the way to the basement stairs. At the bottom she followed him over to a far corner where he had appeared to have roughly framed in a small room. The two walls he had added were just cheap paneling and mounted to bare framing lumber, but it closed off a space in the corner about twelve feet square, leaving only a small doorway.

When Kelly followed Don inside, she suddenly stopped. Don had covered the concrete floor with a piece of thick carpet. There were a couple of small indirect lights and Kelly saw some candle sconces attached to the walls. The two outside walls were just the old poured concrete and the ceiling had the joists exposed, but still it gave the impression of a closed room. Kelly also noticed several other things. Several eyebolts had been attached to the ceiling joists and to a couple of points along the walls. There were two pieces of home built "furniture": One was a large, X-shaped frame of 2x6 lumber. It had been padded and covered with an imitation leather material and had a number of eyebolts in it also. The other was like a tall carpenter's saw horse, also with the horizontal beam padded and covered in the same black material as the X-frame. On the wall hung their collection of paddles, straps, and the crop, along with something new: two pairs of padded leather cuffs. A small set of drawers also sat in one corner.

Kelly and Don enjoyed their games, but neither had any interest in getting really deeply into the lifestyle. Neither wanted any kind of a real master-slave relationship and had no desire for real pain. They had talked about someday getting a little more equipment to play with and maybe making some kind of dungeon, but until then they had always played in Don's bedroom and Kelly had usually been bound either to the bed or to one of the chairs. Now she stared around the space and her breathing picked up. "Surprise," Don said.

"I'll say!" Kelly responded. "You've been busy."

Don smiled. "Just a small engineering project. But you know all engineering needs to be tested and I haven't been able to try this out yet. Want to help?"

Kelly threw her arms around Don. "You know it, Lover. We don't have to be in early tomorrow. Let's give it a good test."

Don moved directly in front of her. "In that case, I think you are definitely overdressed." He reached forward and began to unbutton her shirt.

In less than a minute Don had removed his own shirt and shoes, leaving him in only his jeans. Kelly was completely naked. She stood breathing rapidly as he fastened the leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles. The touch of the leather sent shivers up Kelly's spine which seemed to instantly transform into heat between her legs.

Don led her over below some of the ceiling eyebolts and then went to the set of drawers to return with some pieces of chain and harness snaps. He clipped each wrist cuff to the end of a short piece of chain and then pulled each arm up and out until he hooked the other end of the chains over S hooks on two of the eyebolts. Next he took a piece of dowel with two more eyebolts through the ends and fastened it to her ankle cuffs. Kelly was left with her arms and legs spread, stretched to the point where she couldn't get her feet quite all the way down on the carpet. She had never felt so exposed and she could feel her juices beginning to escape her slit and start down her legs. Kelly felt especially exposed because just before Christmas Don had persuaded her - not that it took a lot of persuading - to shave her pubes and now there was nothing to hide her puffy lips.