Coercion 01: The Anniversary

Story Info
A mundane anniversary fuck takes a violent, satisfying turn.
2.1k words
4.01
23.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coercion 1: The Anniversary

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18.

So there is my husband, in the lounge chair by the window, two fingers missing, bleeding onto the burgundy carpet (good call on that color choice I suppose.) And here I am, lying onourbed about to have the strongest orgasm I can remember in not so recent history. This is fucked up, and I should care, but fuck- all I want is to come right now!

...

Let's back up a little shall we?

Tonight is my husband and my 5th anniversary. We had an excellent dinner at one of my favorite restaurants downtown and now we are fucking. We are fucking in our designer bed, in our designer apartment that is located on the 48th floor. Floor-to-ceiling windows look out across the city. I love fucking in this room. Anyone who bothered to look up could potentially see what is going on. But I am still safely distant, disconnected from the world below, unable to be recognized or troubled in any way by those who may glance upon the show.

Anyway- we are fucking. It is ok. Nothing new or exciting. Actually it sort of seems more like a mandatory requirement for the "special day" to reach completion. I am on my hands and knees on the bed, my husband is pounding me from behind. This is our go-to position. I look up at the mirror that is the headboard and gaze at my husband. He is completely zoned out, doing his own thing. I might as well just be a vagina in a tube for all the intimacy this moment possesses. With that in mind I bury my face into the bed, lean in and push his dick further inside of me. I am grinding him hard and fast, willing it that I get to come before him, but either way hoping to get it finished quickly. I can feel his dick filling me up, finding a rhythm that we both benefit from. It feels good, but it's not quite getting me there. My husband, on the other hand, is raging towards the finish line. I start to moan, not because I want to or have to, but because it will get my husband there even faster. He is close I can tell. I open my mouth to moan louder but suddenly my husband is pulled out of me. I look up and see the reflection of three men in the mirror. The moan that had been building in my throat turns to a scream.

Quickly I turn around. I am completely naked, and these men have just seen all of me, bent over presenting my freshly beaten pussy. Despite this I still want to cover my nakedness and start to grab the sheets around me.

"Don't move. At all. Stay just the way you are, love."

The man who has spoken is looking at me intently, a grin on his face. I am starting to absorb the scene of the room now. This man had obviously grabbed my husband and thrown him to the ground, where he lies now looking scared shitless. The other two men are large, beefy guys. Probably bodyguards. The first man, without taking his eyes off of me, gestures towards my husband and the two goons grab him off the floor and stand him up facing guy number one.

My husband splutters, "Mateo, look, I'm sorry... I know I am late. Look, I just need..."

"Shut up." Mateo cuts my husband off. Finally he turns his eyes away from me and looks at my husband. "You've fucked up Eric. How many chances have I given you to pay up? How long are you willing to try my goodwill?"

I have no idea what they are talking about. I think quickly- my husband knows some shady people but I don't know why he would need to get involved and borrow their shady money.

Fuck Eric. What have you done?

"No more waiting Eric. You have to pay up. Now, I know you do not have the money on you at this moment. I have people watching you, you see." Mateo turns around and takes in the room. He point to the lounge chair in the corner by the window. "Sit him down there fellas." The goons jostle Eric over and shove him into the seat. He and I are looking at each other now, with Mateo just to the side so as not to obscure our view of one another. Mateo walks over to my husband and crouches down, getting right in his face. "I am going to take a deposit. And teach you something: you fuck with mine, I will fuck with yours."

With that he turns around and faces me.

Until now I have been so stunned that I have close to forgotten my nakedness, but now I remember and start to push myself backwards pulling the sheets closer simultaneously.

"I said don't move, remember?" Mateo is grinning again. I stop moving but my hands are still grasping on to the sheets. I try to think clearly and swiftly:What is about to happen? Shit, I know exactly what is about to happen. So what can I do to save myself?

I push myself backwards again and with that Mateo swoops down and grabs my ankle.

"Ah, ah, ah," he says in a deriding tone, "you are going to have to cooperate if you want your husband to get out of this intact." He pulls me back along the bed, slowly. My knees are now at the edge of the mattress and my calves dangling off the side. Mateo stands between my knees, looking down at me intently, still smiling.

"Unlike some men in this room, I am not one for taking without giving in return. Now, like I said, we have been watching. These windows of yours made that an easy task. I couldn't help but notice that this carnal culmination of your celebratory day was rather one sided. Your husband here was about to blow when I walked in, but I somehow doubt you were there with him."

What the fuck,I think.How does this guy know so much? Safe behind my 48th floor windows- ha! Boy, was I wrong there.I hear myself making jokes in my head but that is somewhere far off, deep down, because mostly I am paralyzed. I stare up at this ominous figure- Mateo is definitely handsome, and that grin would work in many situations, but right now... nope.I have to get out of this.

I snap out of the paralysis and start looking around the room. Mateo grabs my face, but not painfully. His hands are gentle, and now his smile is softer as well.

"Do not be afraid, Maria. That is not what I want for you. I am not going to hurt you. In fact, I want to do the opposite. I want to give you what you need. What your husband has failed to provide."

With that he takes off his shirt. Eric starts to struggle. "Hold him down, boys." Mateo, getting down on his knees, looks me in the eyes. He is not smiling now but his eyes seem kind somehow. "This is what is going to happen. I am going to fuck you properly. I am going to make you come. But I need your help. You see, I am quite sensitive..." At that his goons chuckle. Mateo laughs and turns to smile at Eric. Turning back to me he finishes "...and so I need you to be encouraging. Consistently, and earnestly I hope. WhatI want istohearyour pleasure. Every time I touch you, lick you, grind, pump or twist, I want to hear you enjoying it. I need to hear you moan. And if you don't..."

He turns his head again and nods to the goons. One of them pulls out a knife. Swiftly he cuts off my husbands little finger on his right hand. Eric screams. I whimper. Nothing more is coming out of me. Mateo turns back to face me.

"So you understand. Let's get started."

With this Mateo pulls me closer to him. He takes a bunch of my hair in one hand and with the other grabs my ass. Starting at my neck he kisses me, softly, down to my breasts, where he sets in on my nipple. He swirls his tongue around it and despite myself I feel it getting hard. He lightly pinches my nipple between his teeth and says, "I can't hear you." Remembering his instructions I moan, although it is quite pathetic and not at all sexy. My mind is racing and moaning seems almost impossible right now. Mateo laughs and continues on.

His hand slips from my ass and cups my other breast. His mouth finds it's way over to this one and rouses my second nipple.

Fuck, this actually feels good.The thought slips through to the foreground from somewhere deeps inside me. I shake my head and moan as best I can again. Then the room comes back into focus. I was so scared I had retreated inside my head, blocking the world out. But now, I see Eric looking at me. He is in so much pain on so many levels. A wave of shame washes over me. Again I freeze up.

"Come now, Maria," I hear Mateo coo from somewhere below and far away, "don't forget our agreement. I need you to be part of this too." He keeps going, kissing my breasts and suddenly I feel his fingers reaching around my calf and rubbing the lips of my pussy. I am still frozen.

"Maria," Mateo coos again. Still feeling me he turns his head and nods. I don't notice any of this, not a thing, until I hear Eric scream again. I focus now. Eric is screaming and blood is flying and there are nowtwo fingerslying on the floor between us.

This is serious Maria, you gotta focus now! Get into it, fake it, but don't let them cut any more parts off Eric. It's up to you now.And with that thought I moan as loudly as I can. Mateo chuckles and I let my head drop back. I can't stand to look at Eric while this happens.

Mateo slips his head down between my legs. Softly and slowly he starts to lick the lips of my pussy. Lightly, he goes up and down, slowly increasing the pressure. He uses his tongue to push my vulva lips apart, and now he finds my opening. With a broad swoop he draws his whole tongue, flat and soft and wet and warm, from the bottom all the way up. And with this I moan. I have been moaning all the while, but this one is a sincere, spontaneous and guttural moan unlike what has come before. In fact, this moan is deeper and more real than anything that has come out of me in a long, long time. Mateo, although a brute, seems to know what's the go down there.

And he keeps going. Now he is honing in on my clit, circling it, prodding it, flicking it and then leaving it to explore the rest of the region before returning to it again. His thumb begins to circle around my slit. I notice that the wetness down there is not just coming from Mateo's mouth, but there is also a slimy, smooth element that has undoubtedly escaped from within me. As I realize what this means I feel two fingers slip inside of me. Deep and thrusting, and then retreating teasingly to play with me just within the entrance. This teasing feeling is so intense I push myself towards him involuntarily. With that Mateo chuckles, continues to circle my clit and play with me, taunting me. I moan now in frustration. I have forgotten everything. All I can think of is that teasing feeling that is edging me closer and closer. Pulsing now, I feel Mateo's fingers dive deep into me again. Within moments by body starts to buckle, my hips start grinding and my head goes foggy. And with that Mateo brings me to my first rippling, violent orgasm.

Mateo's head moves up to my ear, where he starts to kiss me softly. My head is still spinning; the world is out of focus. He grabs my hair and bites my neck. I open my eyes and see... Eric.

"We aren't finished yet, baby doll."

To Be Continued