Coercion

Story Info
Lovers are caught in the act by kinky wife.
3.7k words
4.43
83.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rudi is married to an attractive girl Mary, and they have two children. Rudi's lover Shelly, is also married (to Alex) with one child. Rudi and Shelly have been meeting discreetly for sometime now as his wife Mary lost interest in sex after the birth of her second child. Rudi wasn't getting what he needed at home, so he ventured out. They have been very careful to cover their tracks and hide their afternoon rendezvous from their spouses…that is up until recently.

Rudi had made the usual reservations at the local Marriott, where his lover Shelly was accustomed to meeting him. He arrived alone first, checked in, and made his way to the room,…number 5807. As he entered the room, he went through his usual preparation…tuning the radio to some soft background music, closing the shades and curtains, setting a bottle of wine on ice and lighting a candle or two.

Not long afterward, he hears a familiar knock at the door (an agreed to series of two short knocks, followed by a pause, then 3 short knocks). He smiles in response and makes his way to greet Shelly.

As he opens the door, their eyes meet in the usual, "God have I been waiting for this" look.

As Rudi steps aside, Shelly makes her way in.

She looks radiant as usual; hair up, dressed in a sheer white blouse with camisole, a short navy-colored skirt, matching pumps and nylons. Shelly is the kind of girl that has always been morbidly skinny until the birth of her child. Her shape is now perfect…a beautiful tight ass, soft firm breasts, and a gorgeous face. Rudi, breathes in the familiar fragrance of her cologne and proceeds to pour Shelly a glass of wine. As they swirl and smell the wine, they glare seductively at one another…knowing full well that soon their bodies will be entwined.

As Rudi sits across from Shelly, she does her best Sharon Stone move by uncrossing her legs wide and high so that Rudi gets a clear view of her cleanly shaven pussy. After a few moments of idle banter and consumption of most of the wine, Shelly's real world is nothing but distant thoughts as she stands up, turns around, gently pulls her skirt up to her waist, and reveals thigh high stockings held up by a white lace garter belt and no panties. She spreads her legs slightly and bends over at the waist, doing her best stripper impression. She glances back at Rudi who is now fully flushed with excitement.

"Come over here Rudi and taste me, I want to feel your tongue so bad."

Rudi doesn't hesitate as slides down off of his chair and crawls up behind Shelly. Gently he begins tracing his tongue up the back of her thigh.

"Ohhhhhh," she moans softly as he inches closer to her pussy.

Finally, after much teasing, Rudi encircles her pussy with his tongue. Ever so carefully, he makes ovals around her lips…then remembering a tip he once heard on a cableTV talkshow, he begins tracing the alphabet with his tongue on Shelly's pussy. He can't help but smile inside at the sheer humor of it all…but what the heck, why not see if it elicits a different response.

As he nears the halfway point he thinks to himself, "not much of a difference" until he hits the letter "Q."

Suddenly, Shelly's knees slightly buckle and her legs quiver as he found the hot spot.

"Ohhh my God, that feels good," she exclaims.

"What are you doing differently?"

"Oh nothing," replies Rudi…preferring to keep this newfound technique a secret for awhile.

Shelly places one leg up on the chair while continuing to bend over, allowing Rudi better access to her pussy. She is completely wet and loose now as she bounces slightly with her legs to fuck Rudi's tongue, now fully thrust into her pussy. The saliva and pussy juice begin to run down her thigh as the motion begins picking up pace. Shelly's perfectly sized breasts begin bouncing uncontrollably as she reaches up to remove one from her blouse and camisole while bracing herself with the other hand. She reaches back, picks up the wine glass and pours a trickle down the crack of her ass. It runs down onto her pussy, where Rudi laps it up willingly.

She is extra horny this afternoon and in no time at all, is reaching her first orally stimulated orgasm.

"Ohhh fuck, yes!" she shouts as Rudi sucks her pussy as hard as he can.

Slowly she comes back down to a gentle rocking on Rudi's tongue as he works to clean up her pussy as best as he can.

"I can't believe how good that felt," she labors to say, catching her breath.

Rudi mumbles, "mmmhhhmmm," in agreement. "Now it is my turn," he exclaims as he stands up, wiping his face with the back of his hand.

Shelly unbuttons the rest of her blouse and removes it along with her camisole. She leaves the garter belt, stockings, and pumps on for effect as she knows how much men love a mommy by day and a whore in the bed. Rudi undoes his trousers and boxers and drops them to the floor while standing as Shelly squats down in front of him and takes his rock hard cock in her mouth. She licks the precum from the tip of his cock and begins sucking him long and deep. Rudi is so large and arched that she can't quite deep throat him from this position, so without missing a beat, she gently nudges him over to the end of the bed where she lays down onto her back with her head hanging slightly off the end of the mattress. As Rudi begins removing his shirt, he positions himself standing above her head. Shelly reaches back with one hand on each of Rudi's legs and carefully pulls him forward so that his throbbing cock now enters her awaiting mouth. Rudi begins thrusting his pelvis downward and forward such that he is now fucking her mouth. Shelly has always been able to produce large amounts of saliva when sucking cock, so Rudi easily reaches a fast pace…deeper and deeper. Just the sound of Rudi's cock slamming down Shelly's wet throat is mesmerizing. With one hand cupping her breast and the other rubbing her swollen clit, Shelly lies there with neck extended performing an Oscar winning performance for best no-hands cock sucking.

While Rudi prides himself on being fit, even he can't keep this pace up for long. He slowly leans forward onto the bed, pulling Shelly further up on the bed in the process. They assume the classic "69" position, only Rudi is on top with Shelly on bottom. She absolutely loves "69." Now, they begin settling into a slower-paced oral pleasuring, the likes neither has known. Just as they get comfortable in their rhythm, the door opens and someone enters holding a video camera, recording the compromised position for posterity.

"Ahhh-hhhhh,!" shouts Shelly though she cannot move as she is pinned down by Rudi.

"Who in the hell…?", adds Rudi. As quickly as they are confused by who this stranger is, they suddenly realize they have been caught. Rudi bows his head in his best attempt to hide and maintains his "69" position on top of Shelly as he realizes this moment has been captured and climbing off now will not erase the act. Shelly, knowing she will not be able to lift Rudi off of her, turns her head away from the camera and stays put as well. They almost seem as though if they stay still, the intruder will not notice them…of course this is not possible now.

Just then Rudi looks up and is startled to learn that the mystery intruder is in fact his wife, Mary.

"My, my, my…what do we have here?," asks Mary.

Fearing that she may not be in the best position to physically defend herself, Shelly now begins to squirm to get out from underneath Rudi.

"It's okay honey, Mary suggests. No need to worry…I have no plans to hurt anyone. I just wanted to see how good a fuck you really are. Now that I have this recorded, you both stand to lose quite a bit if I should choose to use it to my advantage."

"Rudi, let me up…I've got to get out of here," angrily remarks Shelly.

"Listen to me Shelly, urges Mary…if you love your husband and daughter, and want to avoid public humiliation, you'll stop right now and listen to me."

"I'll make you a deal. I'll give you the videotape if you agree to follow my orders. Like I said, I want to see how good a fuck you really are. I'll just sit back and watch you and my husband fuck. Who knows, maybe I can learn a few things."

Shelly looking bewildered , glances over to Rudi seeking some guidance.

"I don't think we really have a choice Shelly, urges Rudi. If we continue to fuck, you will agree to hand over the videotape when we're done? What about still telling Shelly's husband, will you do that?"

"I don't know Rudi, but what difference will it make anyway. At least this way, it's just my word with no physical evidence to back it up now right?"

"She's right Shelly. We've been caught, we can't change that. We can however, prevent damning evidence to get out if we just go along with her suggestion."

Shelly, dropping her head mutters… "okay, let's get this over…but you must promise to hand the videotape over when we're done."

"Oh I promise Shelly, just like you promised in your vows to honor and obey!"

With that, Mary takes up a position at the head of the bed, to one side, sitting with her back against the headboard.

"Okay Rudi, lay back."

"Shelly, suck on his cock..., after all of this excitement, poor Rudi has lost his hard-on."

Rudi and Shelly comply, with Shelly facing toward Mary and Rudi.

"Mmmmm, you do that nice Shelly, do you like sucking my husband's cock?"

Shelly does not answer...

"Answer me bitch or the deal is broken."

"Yes!, shouts Shelly.

"Yes what, you cunt?", Mary replies.

"Yes, I love sucking your husband's cock."

"It looks like he likes you to suck it too, his cock has never been harder. Swing your hips around here, I want to see your pussy while you suck on his cock," Mary suggests.

"Finger her pussy Rudi!"

"Mmmmmm, moans Shelly while Rudi's cock probes her mouth.

"That feels good huh Shelly?," asks Mary.

"Mmmhhmmm, yes."

"Take your fingers out Rudi, look at how wet they are from Shelly's pussy."

"Shelly, come here and suck on these fingers."

Shelly hesitates, then complies.

"Ever taste your own pussy before Shelly? Surely you must have before."

"No Mary, Rudi responds, she does not do that sort of thing."

"Really? My you aren't as big a slut as I thought," quips Mary.

"Okay, Rudi, I want you to fuck her doggy-style. Shelly, face up toward me…I want to see your face as my husband fucks you."

Shelly moves into position in front and just to the side of Mary. Rudi moves in behind Shelly, takes his cock in his hand and slowly guides it into Shelly's pussy.

"Ohhhhhh," Shelly moans spontaneously as she feels Rudi's cock enter her now soaking wet pussy.

"Take it slow Rudi, I want to enjoy this," exclaims Mary.

Rudi grabs Shelly's narrow hips with both hands and carefully builds some rhythm in his thrusts. Shelly's body rocks back and forth as Rudi's hips smack against her ass.

"Mmmmm fuck, that looks good," suggests Mary, as she pulls her sundress up to expose her pussy.

Pulling her thong aside, Mary begins fingering her pussy while she watches her husband fuck Shelly.

"Fuck, I am getting hot...whipsers Mary... I want some of this."

Mary raises her right leg up and over Shelly's head and positions herself so that she is now lying back directly in front of Shelly's face, legs spread wide open. Shelly, on all fours now being fucked doggy, looks up at Mary while Rudi's thrusts bounce her back and forth. Shelly doesn't know what to do. She has always gotten off the best by being fucked doggy and Rudi's cock feels so good at the moment, yet she is not sure of what to make of Mary's pussy sitting right in front of her face. Does she object and chance interrupting an orgasm that is building right now, or does she just stay put and say nothing…

With a conflicted look of fear and ecstasy on her face, Shelly closes her eyes and just concentrates on Rudi's cock. Mary continues to finger her own pussy, just inches from Shelly's face.

"Ever taste another woman's pussy before Shelly?" asks Mary in her most nasty tone.

Rudi objects and Mary tells him to, "shut up and just keep fucking…and don't cum yet...I have more planned for you."

"Well Shelly…have you?" repeats Mary.

Shelly doesn't say a word, the look on her face says she is enjoying the feel of Rudi's cock too much to consider anything else. Mary reaches up, grabs the back of Shelly's head and pulls Shelly's face down onto her pussy..."here you go cunt, suck on my pussy."

At first Shelly resists, attempting to pull her head back, but Mary's strong grip on her head prevents her from pulling away. In her gasp for air, Shelly gets her first real taste of pussy.

"Hmmm.., she thinks to herself…this isn't bad...in fact, pussy doesn't taste unpleasant at all...it is so wet and silky soft."

Besides, she is in no position to fight. Mary feels Shelly's struggle subside as she slowly releases her hand from her hair. Mary settles back a bit resting on one elbow, with a few fingers of her other hand simultaneously pulling her thong aside and folds of skin back, exposing her clit.

"That's it, slide your tongue right inside there, suggests Mary.

Shelly obliges Mary all while taking every inch of Rudi's cock doggystyle. Rudi's cock feels too good for her to interrupt by resisting to eat Mary's pussy.

"You see Rudi, she likes this. Now I know why you have been fucking her…she's good."

Shelly seems to be enjoying the double duty. In fact, she is quite into it...she seems to know exactly how to eat pussy and applies what she has learned from watching adult movies with her husband. The smacking sound of Rudi's pelvis striking Shelly's pussy suggests that sucking pussy while being fucked is turning Shelly on as her pussy is really getting wet. Shelly enthusiastically licks Mary's pussy as she nears an explosion. Rudi, sensing her orgasm, quickens his pace and soon Shelly lets out a long groaning moan, never pulling her mouth from Mary's pussy.

"Oh my God honey, you just fucking came while sucking my pussy, you are a slut," remarks Mary.

As Shelly comes down from her orgasm while still being fucked by Rudi, Mary turns over on all fours in doggy fashion and positions her ass back into Shelly's face.

"Try this on Shelly, Mary again directs."

Shelly doesn't miss a beat, she immediately returns to licking and sucking Mary's pussy from behind, tilting her head for deeper access. Shelly can't help but occasionally slip her tongue up to Mary's asshole.

"Oh yeah," Mary sighs.

"Lick my ass...stick your tongue inside there," Mary adds while reaching back and caressing Shelly's head.

Rudi's picks up the pace as his thrusts bounce Shelly's face into Mary's crack. With each thrust of his cock into Shelly, her tongue darts deeper into Mary's ass. Rudi can't believe what is happening, not in his wildest dreams.

Mary changes things up a bit again and rolls over onto her back, sliding up underneath Shelly, head first. She now assumes a "69" position with Shelly as Rudi continues to go balls deep into Shelly's pussy, doggy fashion. Mary enjoys an excellent point of view now as she watches Rudi's cock plunge in and out of Shelly's pussy just inches from her face. As Shelly returns to sucking Mary's pussy, Mary reaches up with her tongue and tastes the juices Shelly and Rudi have made together. Rudi looks down toward his cock as it enters Shelly and again can't believe his eyes. His wife has never shown this kind of enthusiasm in the bedroom. She's never been this nasty. Never allowed him to cum in her mouth and here she is savoring the fuck juice from his mistress' pussy. Shelly seems to be enjoying this as well as she moans with pleasure. Mary's tongue on her clit while Rudi fucks her is a feeling she has never experienced. She can't concentrate on eating Mary's pussy it feels so good.

"Give me your cock," Mary shouts to Rudi.

Rudi pulls out of Shelly and drops his cock right in Mary's mouth. She takes him in and swirls his cock in her mouth, tasting another woman's pussy from her husbands cock is quite a turn-on. She cleans his cock good, then guides it back into Shelly's pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah….," Shelly bemoans as his cock plunges deep, back into her pussy.

Rudi thrusts a few more strokes, then pulls out and shares his cock with Mary again.

"Mmmm yeah," Mary urges.

"Okay, I want some of your cock," Mary announces.

"Go over and sit on that chair Rudi," she says.

Rudi pulls out of Shelly as Mary drops her face from Shelly's pussy, her face covered with pussy juice and saliva. Mary sits up, removes the rest of her clothing and walks over to Rudi, bends over and takes him all the way down her throat.

"Mmmmm, your pussy tastes good Shelly, Mary says as she licks her lips."

She then turns around facing away from him and squats down on his cock, reverse cowgirl position. She places her legs wide, outside of Rudi's. Slowly, she slides down on his 7 inches, amazingly still rock hard,…endurance Rudi has never experienced before this.

"Come on over here sweetheart, I am not done with you yet," remarks Mary to Shelly.

Shelly crawls off the bed over to Rudi and Mary.

"Suck on my tits," she says.

Shelly is fully compliant now and does whatever Mary asks, and then some. As Mary glides slowly up and down on Rudi's shaft, Shelly feverishly sucks and licks Mary nipples, cupping her breasts in her hands. In a purely spontaneous act, Shelly moves up and darts her tongue in Mary's mouth. This catches Mary off guard, but she enjoys it just the same. Without any direction, Shelly slowly works her way down Mary's abdomen, kissing and licking her gently along the way. Mary watches with a bit of surprise as Shelly drops down to her knees and begins kissing her inner thighs as she continues to ride Rudi's cock. Anticipating Shelly's next move, Mary slows her pace down, widens her legs, and leans back more onto Rudi's chest. Shelly takes her cue, looks up with puppy dog eyes, and moves her mouth onto Mary's pussy.

"Ohhhhh God yeah, right there," moans Mary as Shelly's tongue begins simultaneously licking Rudi's shaft and her pussy while she fucks him slowly.

"You are a nasty girl," Mary encourages.

"Suck my pussy bitch, taste that cum." Mary picks up the pace of her ride as Rudi begins thrusting his pelvis upward to meet her strokes.

Shelly reaches up and forms a ring with her thumb and fore finger around the base of Rudi's shaft while Mary fucks him faster. Rudi pops out of Mary's cunt and Shelly takes him in her mouth, tasting every bit of Mary's pussy.

"Put it back in," Mary pleads.

After licking the entire shaft and wetting it liberally, Shelly guides Rudi's shaft back into Mary's pussy. Shelly returns to licking Mary's pussy, just above where Rudi's cock enters her. This time, Shelly reaches up and pulls Rudi's cock out and puts it in her mouth, sucks on it, then guides it back in. Repeat and rinse. Repeat and rinse. Seems Shelly has caught on to this, without any direction.

Mary's clit is so engorged and swollen that it stands out like an oversized pearl resting in a clam. Shelly concentrates on this and flicks her tongue quickly on it as Rudi's rhythm quickens. Rudi's breathing becomes more labored and Shelly knows from experience he is close to exploding. She pulls back slightly and watches intently as his rod glides easily into Mary's pussy. Mary must be getting close too as pussy juice begins dripping out of her pussy onto Rudi's shaft. Rudi begins moaning more louldy and Mary follows his cue as she starts as well. Their bodies slapping each other with every thrust. "Cum inside me Rudi, shoot it all up inside of me, groans Mary as she begins to quiver as well.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Rudi shouts as his first loads release…Ohhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh," as his second loads are unleashed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah baby," Mary adds as she reaches a well timed orgasm as well.

12