Coffee?

Story Info
Rekindling over coffee.
1.6k words
3.9
6.6k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 12 years almost to the day since they had last laid eyes upon each other. Fleeting memories of intimate times fluttered through her mind causing her nipples to ache for his touch. Goosebumps covered the flesh down her arms and her chest. Here she was, staring at a message from a man from her past whom she loved deeply and let go by mistake. The message read, "Coffee Sometime?" How, after 12 years does a simple question still excite her as their first meet had. Both happily married and with young children, should she agree to coffee?

She sat gazing at the message some time before she mustered up the courage to respond. "It has been a long time. Coffee sounds great but I will have to schedule a ways out with the upcoming holidays." Upon clicking send his response was immediate. "I can make any date or time work, just let me know. And it has been a long time, Sarah." She caught her breath, she imagined him reading this message aloud to her and he had so rarely spoken her name. Pet names were the titles of the past, honey, babe, and darling were no more. She is now, only Sarah.

As the coffee date pressed closer and closer, she found their messaging to increase. There was not a day that passed by where they didn't speak and soon the messaging conversations gave way to phone calls. Both smiled and laughed constantly. They discussed their spouses, their children, their family and new extended family. Both were experiencing a new happiness. They relied on their daily conversations for a laugh and a smile that would last the day. Soon, the coffee day was here.

She spent hours tending to her hair and make-up, destroying her closet in an attempt at the perfect outfit. She nervously drove to the meet, the first snow of the year, giant flakes on her windshield. The day was perfect, the snow falling quietly, traffic was light with fear of sliding through the snow. She pulled into a parking spot at the front and walked inside of the rustic coffee shop. There he was, his tall frame watching her every move. He was on the phone upon her entry so she quietly placed her order and turned around for him to finish his call and embrace her tightly. She melted in his arms, managing to hang onto her tea was quite a feat. They made their way to a quiet table in the back of the quaint shop.

Sitting across the table from each other, she had time to admire his dark features. The way his dark hair had matured and grayed at his temples, the streaks of gray in his full beard. This was no longer a boy of 21, but a mature, handsome man. Each time he made eye contact she would squirm. Never once did the smile leave either of their faces. She sat there, growing more excited by his presence. She watched his lips move as he spoke and his hands fiddle with his beard when her gaze became too intense. Realizing how the time had flown by, he stood to leave. She caught of glimpse of his hard-on as he rose. She couldn't look away, she wanted to reach out and touch him. He was always in touch with her sexual side and had an innate sense when she was encouraging him. He moved in close to extend his hand and help her from her chair so when she stood there was no way not to slide against him. He embraced her again and lingered, taking in her scents and her desire. He knew full well what she had been thinking. He walked her to her car and opened the door, and they parted ways.

Within a few minutes of leaving the shop, she received a message. "Coffee again tomorrow? There is a parking lot behind the building." She still carried the smile of the entire conversation and quickly responded "Would love to." The following day they met at the shop, this time outside in the parking lot. Before entering, he brought her into his arms this time to kiss her on the cheek. There was no hiding the way she yearned to feel his touch. She leaned into him and felt his manhood strained beneath his jeans. They pulled apart and walked inside and placed their order. This time, there wasn't any seating available. They decided to go out and sit in her car. This time the discussion had changed. Both spoke of the draw they had to each other.

He reached out and touched her face, leaned in and kissed her. Her body bent to his will, she climbed over the seat to sit on his lap without an arm rest barrier. His hands continued to cover ground, across her back, butt and legs bringing heat as he explored. He pulled away and looked into her eyes and lovingly began kissing her again. She began to pant, feeling his tongue pressed against hers and cursing the barriers of clothing beneath her. She pulled away only long enough to remove her shirt and give him better access to parts he had been eyeing. He remembered the way she enjoyed having her nipples played with and went straight for them. He rolled each nipple between his thumb and finger, giving her exactly what she wanted. She began rotating her hips on his lap pressing her wet pussy against the hard-on concealed in his pants.

He reached for the clasp on her pants and quickly removed them. There she was exposed for him to take in. She moved back to her seat allowing him an opportunity to remove his jeans and free his cock. He slowly took advantage of the situation by leaning over the rest to kiss her while he was lowered his boxers. She didn't waste any time climbing over the rest to feel him against her. For a moment they both stopped and looked into each other's eyes and in agreement took the next step. She reached for his hardened cock and guided it into her wet pussy. She leaned into him and exploded. The anticipation had sent her over the edge. As she soaked his balls he didn't move and held on to give her a chance to overcome her orgasm.

As she came down, she started moving against him slowly, bringing her ass to rest on his hands. He eagerly held onto her cheeks as he kissed down her neck working towards her breasts. She lifted herself up enough to encourage his mouth to find her nipple. He sucked it into his mouth and flicked his tongue against it causing her body to shutter. He seized the opportunity and grabbed hold of her ass pulling her firmly against him and increased speed. She wrapped her arms around his neck to steady herself and picked up speed for him. Hearing the juices flow between them she felt him building. He pulled her tight and locked lips, she knew he was going to cum. She pulled away to whisper in his ear, "Cum for me, I want to feel you deep." He doubled his efforts and pulled her hard against him. The motion sent her into an orgasm as he released his cum deep inside her. She let out a loud moan as she panted in ecstasy. He whispered into her ear that it had been too long.

Neither were aware of the audience they had acquired during their lustful event, she crept over the seat to a more discrete walkway in the back of her SUV. He quickly followed suit, removing his shirt he handed it to her for a pillow as he laid her down missionary and reached for her hips. He held each hip in his hands as she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him to her. He entered her and never broke eye contact. Each thrust he would lean in to kiss her and watch her writhe against him. He reached between them to stimulate her clit as she began to build. Sense her impending orgasm he pushed as deep as he could and she released against him. The muscles of her love box grabbing and holding him in place as her body shook. He silenced her moan with his lips and continued. She reached beneath them to cradle his balls and gently massage them. He picked up speed and she began to pull away. He looked at her and just as he was about to speak she got on her hands and knees offering either hole to him. He took a moment to take in her clean shaven pussy lips. The mixture of both their juices flowing.

He pulled her against him and held her close, his hands all over her breasts, roughly massaging them. He kisses the back of her neck and pays attention to each of her ears. He then allows her on her hands and knees again and holds onto her curves and enters her quickly. Her breath catches feeling his swift motion she steady's herself against the cool gray interior of her car. He increases his speed and lingers only a moment to let her feel his shaft as deep as he can go. He quickly nears orgasm and she pushes hard against him, he stays to feel her orgasm which causes his own. He cum's deep inside her and both collapse to one another. As he lays on top of her, he realizes the car windows were thick with fog. He smiles against her cheek and asks her how she is, she just smiles back and says, "Coffee again tomorrow?"