Coffee and Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed. "Tell you what," he said, "invite me back and I'll do that for you any time."

"Is that a promise?" I reached under his balls and stuck a finger in his tender asshole.

His eyes widened. "Shit... Do that some more and I'll promise you anything."

I pushed in deeper, working his prostate. "An unlimited supply of free drink cards?"

"Uhh... Oh yeah." His breath quickened. "Fuck me again, Steve."

I was rock hard again. "What the hell." I reached into the box on the floor and quickly sheathed myself with a fresh rubber. I lifted his hips and guided his butt down onto the pole jutting from my lap.

"Free refill," I joked as I slid my cock into him. That was the last time I thought about coffee that day.

It's been months since I took that walk to the cleaners. I got a new treadmill for my apartment and gave up my neighborhood wanderings. I still stop by the coffeehouse, but I see Greg at my place a lot too. Thanks to him, my arms look pretty good, though not as good as his.

"It makes perfect sense that we got together," I said to him the other day in bed.

"How do you figure that?"

"Well, for months you gave me hot liquid every time you saw me. All we did was turn symbolism into reality."

Greg cracked up. "Steve, you're crazy. Crazy but nice." He drew me close with his arms. "Hot and strong, too."

Like a good cup of coffee, I thought, as I lost myself in the comfort of his body.

END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Believable Stuff

Jacked through the whole story. It was a tad too short to get off. But a couple minutes more thinking abou it and jacking did the trick. Large amount of cum in my lap and hand.

Thanks

SiFL 16

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 15 years ago
Great

I'm glad youre writing some more stuff. This was so good, like chocolate or cream even. (aaaarrgh, bad joke)lol. Hope to be reading more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love to be taken

I too am a top, for the most part, but still love to be taken by a strong man now and then. That's one reason why I loved this story. Another reason is that it is so well written- nicely paced and realistic feeling, especially the fucking. I love all your writing. Thanks.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hope Among the Deserted War changes Will's life--can Lucas help him live again?in Gay Male
Big Ben Benji's brutish co-worker protects him from an abusive boss.in Gay Male
Country Boy PJ meets a cowboy bear in small town Georgia.in Gay Male
Why Him? His tormenter becomes his stepbrother - and his lover.in Gay Male
My Hero Love story between Peter and his bear Otis.in Gay Male
More Stories