Coffee & Danish

Story Info
Unexpected visitor in private viewing room.
1.6k words
4.34
35.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lablover1
lablover1
21 Followers

I'd like to recount a story about an experience I recently had in Denmark. I was there on business for a few days, in a town called Aarhus; about 2 hours drive from Copenhagen. A pleasant place, a fairly typical Danish town with lots of small pubs and restaurants, and not a great deal of other activities.

I was going for a walk one evening, feeling a bit horny after being away from home for a week, and stumbled across what I thought was an adult bookshop. I thought a bit of Danish pornography would relieve the boredom, and the other frustration.

When I went inside, there were few magazines, but plenty of videos. From the sign on the wall I determined that they were rent by the hour in private rooms they called cabins. There was no video player in my hotel, so I thought 'what the heck" and chose a video to view.

I chose a Danish video, of course, which proved to have very amateurish production values, and amateur girls, but I think because of this it was very erotic. The girls were very cute and there display appealed to a committed voyeur like myself.

I paid the attendant and was instructed to go down the stairs to cabin 4. It was quite an old building and the narrow staircase wound down into what was really the basement. It was reasonably dark at the bottom of the stairs and I saw a woman sitting on a stool. She was a blonde woman about 40, not a real stunner, but quite provocatively dressed in leather skirt, fish net stockings and high heals and a nice feminine white blouse.

I was surprised to see her there, and a bit embarrassed, as it was obvious what I was there for. She smiled, and spoke to me in Danish. I replied to here in English that I didn't speak Danish.

"Would you like a cup of coffee," she said, this time in English.

"Err, yeah, thanks," I replied without thinking. I thought it was a bit strange to be offered coffee; this was certainly not a cafe.

"Which is Cabin 4?" I enquired.

"First on the left."

"Thanks."

Cabin 4 was a small dark grungy room simply furnished with a two-seater settee, coffee table, a small TV set, and a box of tissues. There was little air in the room and what was there was quite warm. As the video started I set about getting comfortable, taking off my jacket, pants and underwear until I was wearing only my socks and my unbuttoned shirt. I noticed there was no lock on the door, but thought nothing of it.

I was about 5 or 10 minutes into the video, really enjoying it. I had spread out on the settee and was giving my hard cock a nice slow wank, when the door suddenly opened and the Danish woman came in carry a mug.

"Here is your coffee" Her tone was very matter of fact. She set the mug down on the coffee table.

I was totally shocked and embarrassed. Here I was exposed to this woman with my cock in hand. I had nowhere to go, and I was too stunned to move or speak. I could see she was looking at my cock. After a few seconds awkward silence, she spoke.

"Would you like me to watch you?" she asked with little expression in her voice.

I nodded.

"It will cost extra"

I forced my dropped jaw to respond. "Ok," my voice creaked.

"Do you want to look, as well?"

I didn't quite know what she meant, but I just nodded.

I continued stroking, forgetting entirely about the video now. I was watching her watching me. She just continued to look at my stiff cock with a blank expression. I found it very erotic to have a stranger watching me play with myself, and I was harder than ever.

She then started to undress, removing her blouse and throwing onto the couch next to me. She unhooked her black bra and her tits swung free. They weren't particularly large, and perhaps not as firm as they once were, due to her age. They did have lovely large brown nipples that stuck out. Next, she undid her skirt and let it fall to the ground. She had no panties on, and I could see her pussy was completely bald.

She stepped out the skirt, and now dressed in only fishnet stockings, suspender belt, and high heels she moved towards me. She stood aside my outstretched legs and bent down and took my free hand that I wasn't wanking with, and placed it on her leg.

"You can feel me if you like." This time her tone was a little lighter, and I noticed a hint of a smile. I used both hands to rub up her legs, over her ample bottom, and up to her soft titties. She was soft and warm and her nipples were quite hard.

I began to stare at her shaved cunt; it looked so smooth she must have shaven that morning. What I found fascinating was the size of her pussy lips; they were huge and hung down prominently from her cunt. My hand was drawn to them and I raised by head to look at her face while I gently touched her pussy, my finger finding its way between her meaty lips. She was soft and wet, but before I could insert my finger into he she pushed my hand away. She now had a serious frown on her face.

"You play with yourself, I play with this, " she commanded. She was in control.

With both her hands she spread her pussy lips wide open so I could see the inviting pink flesh inside her cunt. She pushed her pelvis forward slightly, causing her shoulders to lurch forward and her titties to swing gently side-to-side.

"You like what you see? Better than the video?"

My mouth was too dry to respond, I continued to stare at her cunt. But it was true; it was better than the video, although she was probably twice as old as the pussy on the screen.

By now, I had almost lost control, stroking my cock rapidly, desperately trying to hold off shooting my load.

She pulled her cunt wider apart so I could see right inside her dark hole. With her index finger she flicked her clitoris. Her clit was very large, and was very visible as she spread her long labia as far apart as they would go.

"Time for you to finish now."

"No, not yet," I protested.

She let go of her pussy and moved forward to the edge of the sofa. She then lifted her leg and placed her high-heeled shoe on the arm of the settee. Her cunt was now only inches from my face. She was so close I could smell the musky feminine scent of her pussy.

She repeated the command. "Time for you to finish now."

"Please, not yet. A little longer." I pleaded.

She again spread her pussy lips wide, this time with two fingers of one hand, and then with the other she dipped her index finger deep inside her cunt. It was beautiful to watch as she slid her finger in and out, right up to the knuckle.

After exquisitely teasing me with this display right in my face, she slowly withdrew her finger and held it right under my nose.

"You finish now, you do it."

This time I was far too intoxicated with the smell of her cunt to hold back any longer. With my free hand squeezing her arse my cock exploded, shooting a big stream of cum that splashed on her leg. She jumped slightly from the feel of my hot cum, but let me finish spraying cum all over my stomach before she put her foot back on the floor and moved away.

She casually pulled a couple of tissues from the box and wiped the dribbling sperm from the back of her thigh. She then offered me the box of tissues and started to get dressed.

"Thank you," I heard myself whisper. My head was spinning. It had been a very intense orgasm with a very sexual woman. The entire episode only took a few minutes, but I was completely drained. Her cunt was quite a delight to look at. I had never seen such large pussy lips "in the flesh" before, only similar ones in porno photographs.

"Please pay on the way out," she said, and then finished dressing and left the room. I sat stunned for a little while, unable to comprehend what had just happened. The video continued, but I had lost interest in it by now. My cock was still large and quite firm without being rock hard. I am sure I could have cum again if she had stayed for a few more minutes.

When I left the room, her stool was unoccupied and she was nowhere to be seen. I climbed the stairs towards the exit, and stopped at the counter.

"I'd like to pay for the coffee, please."

I went back to my hotel and showered, and then had another wank. I left the door unlocked, hopeful that I might get another unannounced Danish visitor, but no such luck.

Unfortunately, I had to leave the next day. I would have loved to have gone back for another session. It continues to be a favourite memory that gets me hard and horny when I wank off.

lablover1
lablover1
21 Followers