Coffee and Paternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa stood there almost like a little kid: the deal was done, time to perform. Here and now were obvious. But exactly what, and exactly how? She looked down at her feet, and you could imagine her drawing circles on the ground with her toe, flustered and uncertain.

Casey giggled, most girlishly: "Looky, Randy, guess what? Miss Experienced-With-Men herself suddenly doesn't know where to begin. But her nipples do know! I should be jealous, Randy, they hardly ever salute me that way." She was right: Tessa's were popping up hard and clear through the blouse. I was flattered again.

"Come on, you two!" ordered Casey - we better get this done while the iron is hot. So to speak, that is. Metaphorically and all that." Casey grabbed us each by a hand, pulled us determinedly down the hall to the bedroom, shoved us inside and followed, shutting the door behind us.

Casey took me by both hands, faced me, squeezing hard, staring into me. "Randy, I want you to really make love to her. For me. For her... for yourself if you like. But make her feel good! We seriously don't want this to be a poke-poke-squirt exercise, okay?"

I nodded.

The room was gorgeous, huge bed, lots of somewhat froufrou decorations, candles, incense burner, several big mirrors... a genuine love-nest. Casey reached for the light-switch and dimmed the lights just enough to take the edge off, turned her attention to Tessa and me.

With a little, sly grin, Casey said "Thanks for the invitation to participate. So, how about this, you two shy people: just stand there, facing one another, for a few minutes. Let me have some fun for myself, okay? I mean, if I'm going to participate, as invited."

Tessa and I looked at one another, then nodded independently to Casey. Casey commanded, low and intense, "Both of you, kick off your shoes. Do it." We did. Two, four, six gentle thumps of shoe-leather onto thick carpet, somewhere in the room. Casey, it seemed, was genuinely going to join in.

Casey stepped behind Tessa, put her arms around her, slid her hands up over Tessa's ribcage, cupped her breasts. Tessa squirmed: I stared. Casey nibbled gently on Tessa's neck, staring at me past Tessa's hair, as she carefully undid the blouse, one button at a time, slipped it over her shoulders, let it drape around her waist.

Nipples raising bumps in the thin sheet of transparent lace that pretended to be a brassiere. Casey's hands slid gently under the bra, into the cups, palmed Tessa's breasts, popped the front closure. The bra fell away and landed -ignored- on the floor: in plain view now, erect nipples peeked at me from between Casey's fingers.

Tessa and I were eye-locked, Casey stopped nibbling long enough to say "I do believe he likes what he sees, Dearie... a man of good taste. Definitely so. As I suppose you will eventually find out, won't you? Look at his crotch, Tessa! He likes you. Too bad, really, that I don't have a bulge like that, isn't it? Shit, woman, I could be jealous!"

Tessa's eyes went straight to my crotch, where the swelling of my maxed-out hardon was screamingly obvious. Casey paused for a few seconds, then released Tessa's breasts: they were just as high and taut as they'd looked underneath her clothes. Nipples and areolas hard, swollen, crinkled.

My mouth watered. Absolutely stunning. I said so, and Casey shushed me, turned to Tessa and said "Tessa, take off his shirt for him. Let's you and me see what we have here." Tessa stepped forward, flushed from belt to hairline. He boobs wobbled delightfully as she tugged on my knit shirt. I raised my arms overhead so she could get it off, she dropped it on the floor, looked at my chest.

Off to one side, Casey took in my scantily-haired chest, muttered "Well, at least we don't have a Smokey the Bear. Ick! A nice chest and arms, actually. I can appreciate it aesthetically if not sexually." She shuddered, apparently at the thought of me being a hairy-chested ape, then looked at me, and said "So, Randy... drawing on your vast hetero experience, what would you do right now with my woman here, to please both her and yourself. Show me!"

I reached for Tessa's arms, put her hands behind her head, flagged her elbows out to the sides: her pits were dripping sweat, perfectly smooth, freshly shaved. I leaned forward, did a long, slow full-tongued lick up each pit, settled gently on her nipples, teasing, nibbling.

Off to the side I heard a snort: Casey muttered "Nice touch... the man likes pits! I suspect that's unusual in men, isn't it, Dear?"

Tessa shivered sharply, muttered "I think so... nobody else ever..." Then lost her train and sighed as I bit gently on a nipple and Casey's hands traced long slow loops over Tessa's ribs and spine.

I moved towards Tessa's face, intending to kiss her, but Casey caught that in mid-motion, tapped us each on a shoulder, said "Break, break" in her best referee style.

We broke.

Casey's warning was friendly enough, but very firm. I understood: if we were to kiss, and if Tessa were to get into it and enjoy it, that might be even more intimate and threatening to Casey than the imminent fucking. For their purposes, fucking was necessary and could be thought of as an unemotional event, even if perhaps pleasant: kissing was definitely not needed for simple procreative purposes, and would be much harder to gloss over if it turned out to be pleasurable. Very understandable. So no kissing, at least mouth-to-mouth. Too bad.

Casey brought us all back to the moment, stroked Tessa's breasts gently: "Nice, aren't they?" I nodded.

She spoke to Tessa: "Take off his pants for him, Dearie. Let's examine the tools we're borrowing." Then to me, as Tessa knelt on the carpet and worried at my belt and zipper, "Tessa's right, Randy, I've been a lesbian since I became conscious. So I've never seen one of these up close, never had the urge, never had the opportunity, except the occasional hetero porno film I've been exposed to. But she's been here, done that, probably has the tee-shirt hidden someplace. So... let's see!"

Tessa's fingers managed things beautifully, rolling pants and under-shorts down simultaneously. My cock stood up rampant, unimpeded. Both of them goggled: I was as usual completely clean-shaven. Casey muttered "Ugly gizmo, that, especially up close. No offense intended, Randy, nothing at all personal, just an aesthetic judgment. Don't know why any woman would want a cock up inside her, except maybe for this making-a- kid-thing. Women are smoother and prettier, I think... at least there's no big goddamned brillo-pad down there. That's sort of interesting. Why the shave, Randy?"

I replied that shaving freed up lots of nerve endings otherwise impeded by hair, that I love the touch of skin, not hair. That hair has no nerves of its own, can't really participate in touchy-things. She grunted, stared as Tessa's fingers explored. Clearly those fingers remembered at least a few things from her early explorations on other men. She tugged the foreskin up over the head, made me squirm.

Casey stood her up facing me again, stepped aside, told me "Take her pants off, Randy. I think you may like what you find."

I was puzzled, but complied. Tessa's wiggles and my hands conspired perfectly. She kicked panties and jeans into a corner. Flat belly. Beautiful, smooth skin. Silver two-knob belly-button piercing. And a completely shaven mons, to match my own. Beautiful, beautiful.

I looked at Casey, nodded, mouthed silently "lovely!" She didn't respond. Superb, this crotch, deep-veed, pink tip of a fully erect clit poking out. The clit-erection surprised and pleased me.

I squatted in front of her, cock swaying, turned her slowly around, studying. Perfection. I let my hands explore, looked over at Casey. Casey was studying Tessa's face: Tessa's eyes were closed, she was obviously enjoying being touched, and her pussy lips were glistening wet, swollen. Her body hadn't forgotten... she might be an emotional lesbian, but regardless, she was capable of responding sexually to a man. Interesting symmetry in that. Me, Mr. Ultimate Straight Guy but intensely sexual... I supposed it wouldn't be difficult for me to respond sexually to a gay man, given the right circumstances and if he were to touch me correctly. Same situation here. Nice.

Casey looked a bit nonplussed at Tessa's generally positive physical responses to my touching, stepped back, sat down on a stool, said "All yours, you two. I'll just watch now. Hell, maybe I'll learn something. And I'll try not to be jealous." She folded her arms across her chest, still fully dressed.

A totally incongruous situation. My cock and my libido didn't care a whit: I'd never been watched before, but it didn't seem to be slowing me down, quite the contrary. I gently maneuvered Tessa onto the edge of the bed, sat her down, laid her back. She watched me, wide-eyed and apprehensive. It had been a long time, and probably she'd never really been made love to properly by a man. I didn't ask, just knelt on the floor beside the bed and said "Shhhhh... try to just lie back and enjoy. My understanding is that conception odds are much better if the woman is relaxed and gets into the process. You can close your eyes and make me into anyone or anything you wish. Just go with the physical sensations, okay?"

She sighed, nodded, closed her eyes. I carefully spread her wide, worked my way with lips and tongue and teeth up the long inside sweep of each thigh while my hands caressed everything they could find: then I buried my face gently in her crotch, doing my favorite thing... exploring the pussy of a brand-new woman.

It was ridiculously easy to read her reactions, and I gave as good as I could manage, roundabout and over under through everywhere, harder, softer, suck, blow, slither. I could feel her tension ebb as she relaxed into it: I looked sideways, and found her watching us in the big mirror. As I made my best love to her, she softened, opened, swelled against my lips and tongue. She might be gay, might be totally committed to her relationship to Casey, but she could indeed relax and enjoy being touched. Made me very happy. She watched me between the hillocks of her breasts down the long curve of her belly. I love giving pleasure, and am never in a hurry.

She came. Hard. Nonstop. Bucking and gasping. Over to the side, Casey was obviously uncomfortable at the scene, watching but not watching, embarrassed, jealous, almost angry. That, perversely, turned me on even more. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and quit eating, let Tessa drift back down out of her high, helped her scoot farther up on the bed.

I grinned at her: "Doing okay so far?" She nodded, shot a glance at Casey, caught her eye for a second, and turned beet-red again. Naughty, naughty, shouldn't be enjoying this - at least, not quite this much and not nearly so overtly!

I positioned myself between her legs, asked "Ready?" Her arms and legs came up around me simultaneously and she nodded. We slid together perfectly, and she sighed hard.

Casey took a gasping breath, made a strangled noise, then abruptly stood up and headed for the door. I stopped moving and said as firmly as I could, "Casey, don't go. Please? It's important. Join us. Somehow... be a part of this. Please?"

She stopped in mid-flight: from beneath me Tessa peeked around my arm, echoed me: "Please don't go!"

I spoke to them both: "I don't know how you two make love, but you should both be involved with this. Casey, could you join us, participate, if you were to sit astraddle Tessa's face, let her give you pleasure as I do this for the two of you?" ("For the two of you", god what a burden it is, dear lord preserve me from such efforts... how could I manage such a statement? Yet I did so. And it worked.)

Somewhere inside her psyche, Casey was more than a little aroused, and she found it within her to let the arousal over-ride the upset at this whisker-close violation of their relationship.

Tessa muttered again, "Please? Take off your clothes and join us! It'll be just you and me, really, lover... Randy can be just an extension of you. Or a borrowed tool, like he said earlier. Please?"

Casey stepped again toward the door and I thought we were going to lose her, but she just snapped the light off, plunging the room into not darkness, but late twilight. There was a brief flurry of airborne clothes, visible in the mirror. Long, lean, thin and very muscular flesh gleamed in the dimness. No tits at all, just serious nipples. Slender, boy-butted. Pale, pale skin. A neatly-trimmed, very short bush.

Then I was leaning upwards away from Tessa to make room for Casey to straddle Tessa's face, her back to me. Bolt upright, tense. Tessa's hands touched Casey's thighs and caused waves of shivers. Below me, Tessa murmured up to her partner, "It's okay, Casey, it's just me. Let me take care of YOU this time. OKAY?"

Casey relaxed a little, raised up at Tessa's guidance, and Tessa whispered to me "This is a bit of role reversal... she's usually the active one, so this is a little unusual."

Casey was listening, looked down between her thighs, at Tessa's face, and muttered into the air "Yeah - a little unusual, my ass, woman! One hell of a LOT unusual!"

I sighed, stroked gently once, twice, felt Tessa's body respond wonderfully, stroked several more times, then said for both of them, "Wouldn't it be a wonderful omen if we all climaxed together? Suppose we can time things that well if we try?"

Casey looked back over her shoulder briefly, stared at the ménage in the mirror, cocked her head sideways and said nothing.

Tessa said "Casey takes a long time to come. My other three guys, years ago, none of them lasted even as long as you already have, Randy... do you think you can hold off? I just don't KNOW, so I'm just asking. It's a neat idea, if we can do it!" She raised her head between Casey's thighs and Casey sighed, shivered for a different reason.

I replied "I can last as long as you need, so you two set the pace and I'll follow your lead. Besides, ladies, having climaxes helps to make the womb more receptive to sperm and that's what this is really all about, right?"

We timed it well: it wasn't complex, and it wasn't in any way difficult. I could tell from Casey's panting, from her tensions and movements and little sounds, that she had finally given herself permission to enjoy this crazy arrangement, so long as it was her partner doing the pleasuring between her legs. Me? I was just a machine operating in the near background. She didn't really take all that long: her back muscles knotted hard, visibly. She almost screamed, sputtered, then sagged, all gasping, chest down onto the bed, buttocks high and upthrust before me, Tessa's mouth still in possession of her clit.

I watched. My thumb on Tessa's clit helped bring her to a near-screaming string of powerful climaxes just as Casey's started to subside. I was a few seconds behind, and as I made my final driving rush to climax, Tessa took my hands from her boobs and put them firmly onto Casey's butt. I was startled, but it was too late to rearrange things, I had to have something to hold onto and Casey's hips were it.

I could only hope she wouldn't mind.

She didn't: she watched me in the mirror, bemused and apparently fascinated, as I shook and brayed in one of the most intense, absolutely uncontrollable climaxes I've ever had, and then slowly let myself settle down, staying embedded. Staying, as a matter of fact, exquisitely hard. For long, long moments we lay there in our complicated heap, a topological nightmare.

Finally, Tessa muttered through her mouthful, "Ye gods! And you're still hard inside me, Randy. How'd you do that?"

Casey didn't stir, just panted... apparently she had enough reserve left to be enjoying the vibrations of Tessa's speech against her clit. She waggled her bottom gently, slowly across Tessa's face.

"You two inspired me!" I said... "We could lie here for a minute, Tessa, and let your cervix soak in the puddle of sperm like it's supposed to, and then do another injection. If you wish, that is. More sperm yields a much higher probability of success, I think. And I have more. Somewhere. I'm reasonably certain."

Tessa wiggled against me, feeling my hardon inside her. She murmured "Ummmmm?" To which there was no response from Casey. Tessa pushed Casey upwards a little, freeing her face for the moment. I still cupped Casey's buttocks in my hands, and the sight was quite erotic. Then Tessa whispered, "Seconds probably aren't needed. Somehow I have this very strong feeling that what you just squirted into me will do the trick. So if you're really up for a second go-around, maybe I have another idea?" A long pause, then, in a low, almost seductive voice, it was. "What do you think, Randy. Doesn't my "man" here, this lovely sexy person above me, have the most beautiful boy-bottom you've ever seen?"

I was puzzled for a second, then figured out the role being offered me, flowed with it as best I could. Ad lib. I said "Indeed. A truly magnificent boy-butt if ever I saw one. Good muscles, nice shape, nice narrow hips. Magnificent back and shoulder muscles, too. Great fun watching them knot up when he comes... I've never watched that in a man before. Interesting. Too bad I'm not a gay guy, isn't it?"

Tessa giggled, took hold of my hands and slid both pairs, hers and mine, about over Casey's butt: Casey just sighed. Apparently there was some role-playing inside their relationship, role-playing into which I was being inserted. A bit-player in their private dramas.

At any rate, Casey tolerated, even seemed to like, the touch of our combined hands. Then Tessa continued: "Yeah, too bad you're not gay. Most goddamned men somehow think it's just their god-given "right" to go charging into a woman's body, and they haven't got a clue what it's like to be penetrated like that. Don't you think that's unfortunate? It's really unfair!!"

I muttered an assent, just following, being straight man. Tessa continued: "I think it should be a requirement that every MAN knows what it's like to be fucked, I mean really fucked, before he is allowed to do it with a woman. Fucked in his ass, I mean, since he has nowhere else to take it. What do you think, Randy?"

I considered, slowly beginning to stroke and wiggle inside Tessa again, then said "Not a bad idea, really. Probably a good idea, in fact. Sauce for the goose, etcetera. I vote YES."

Tessa raised her head and licked down the whole length of Casey's slit again: Casey shook violently. Tessa seemed to be on a roll and knew exactly where she was going. "Take my MAN, here... Randy, I don't think HE has any idea what it's like to be really penetrated, yet HE'S a truly dominant MAN who really likes to be inside HIS woman."

Then, to Casey, "Don't you, man-of-mine?"

Casey nodded, silently, into the pillow.

Then Tessa slipped her hand free of mine, wetted a finger in Casey's juices, slid it gently full-depth into Casey's wide-spread bottom, and said "But I do know that this MAN of mine has fantasies, and seems to absolutely LOVE having a little bitty finger up his bottom occasionally... not quite the same thing though, I suppose, as a nice, big, and very hard cock."

Casey shivered: her hands came back to rest atop Tessa's and mine. Interesting.

Then Tessa said "Yessir, Randy, it's really too bad you're not gay. If only you were, perhaps you could teach this MAN of mine something interesting."

I'm not really terminally dense: I took the hint, slid slowly out of Tessa, wriggled my way forward until my cock was poised right behind Casey's bottom-pucker.

I put a stern, authoritarian tone into my voice, the best I could manage, as I slid my hands up Casey's sides, almost counting ribs: "Yeah, as a matter of fact, I could. I've always wondered about having a gay sex experience. Maybe it's about time? This could be a good place to start, couldn't it? Beautiful, perfect boy-butt here on this man of yours. Probably a virgin there, too, he is. Most likely he could use some introduction, just like you said. Nice back muscles, good shoulders. Strong, attractive. Almost certainly an incredibly tight ass."