Coffee and Photographs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek wanted to stay there as long as possible. He had been anticipating fucking this fine young girl for a long time. Although he stroked himself at the thought, he denied himself the satisfaction of orgasm waiting for the day he could do this to her. Not having cum for a couple weeks, he knew she was full of his seed.

They lay panting for a few minutes in silence before Derek slowly pulled his cock from her back door with a pop. Standing he held his hand out to her and guided her to the washroom.

"Here you go." Derek held the shower curtain back for Carlee and turned the shower on.

Carlee stepped in to the hot shower and began washing her pussy and ass, "I've never...um...done that."

She could hear Derek laugh before he pulled back the curtain, "Fuck a black guy or take it in the ass?"

Carlee was caught off guard, "both actually."

Derek stepped in to the shower and pulled the curtain closed behind him, "Kneel down."

After a quick glance in Derek's eyes, she knelt down in the shower getting her first glimpse of the cock that filled her ass with cum. It was jet black to a point of being surreal. His cock slumped from his body in its semi hard state. Grabbing the bar of soap, she slowly stroked his cock soaping it up and rinsing it off as she inspected his tool.

"Is it clean?" Derek looked down at her holding his cock.

Carlee's eyes met his, "Yeah." Her eyes returned to his cock.

Derek placed his hands in her wet hair and made it very clear what he wanted. Carlee licked his cock head and shaft before finally taking him in her mouth causing him to groan. Reaching up she grabbed his balls and squeezed them gently as she suckled his cock in to her mouth.

Carlee couldn't believe when his cock began to stiffen in her mouth. Although she didn't have much experience, the two boys she had been with were not quick to recover after an orgasm. Derek's cock was almost back to full attention in her mouth.

As he looked down he watched his black cock disappearing in her pretty mouth. Her tongue sent magical feelings across his cock as she sucked him deep in to her mouth. Slowly he began to rock his hips and fuck her mouth.

"Want this big cock back in your ass?" Derek stared at the ceiling with his eyes closed savouring her hot mouth and tongue.

A muffled reply came from below causing him to look down. Carlee was staring up at him and repeated her reply once she popped his cock out of her mouth, "No. I want you to cum like this." Immediately her mouth returned to sucking him.

Derek grabbed her hair and began fucking her mouth faster, "You gonna swallow my seed?"

Carlee continued sucking without responding.

He continued talking in lieu of a response, "I'm going to shoot this cum down that pretty throat baby. Let you taste your first load of black cum." He continued to ramble wildly as Carlee tortured his aching cock.

Carlee was determined to bring him to orgasm with her mouth. She had sucked her old boyfriend's cock before, but he never finished and always just fucked her until he came. This time, she was determined to finish the job.

When Derek's breathing became erratic she knew he was close and worked his cock faster. His grip on her hair tightened and his thrusts pushed his cock to the back of her throat causing her to gag and gasp for air. Just as she was regaining control of the bucking cock in her face, it exploded. A big shot of cum blasted across her lips. When she opened her mouth, Derek pushed himself deep and shot the next rope of his cum. He grabbed his cock and pulled it from her mouth jerking another two shots. One landed on her neck and the other across the top of her left breast.

Carlee watched him slowly release his cock. She wanted to swallow the cum in her mouth but couldn't bring herself to swallow the odd tasting liquid. She let it run from her mouth and drip down her chin before falling to her breasts.

Derek held his cock back to her lips and stroked his cock, squeezing all the remaining cum from it in to her mouth. He watched her struggle with the taste. Reaching down he cupped her chin and brought her eyes to meet his, "Swallow that cum Carlee."

Carlee grimaced and swallowed the bitter seed. She opened her mouth and showed him that she had swallowed his treasure. She watched a smile cross his face and he helped her to her feet. After soaping her and cleaning her well he helped dry her off.

"I want you to come back tomorrow at the same time Carlee." He stared in to her eyes.

Carlee watched as he looked in to her soul, "Okay."

"You are mine now." Derek kissed her, "understood?"

Carlee nodded, "Yes."

As she dressed she looked at him, "You didn't touch my pussy."

"I know." He sat in the chair watching her dress, "Did you want me to?"

Carlee furrowed her brow, "Duh! Of course I did."

Derek smiled at her, "I'm going to save that until you prove you are mine baby."

12