Coffee House Pick Up Four Later

Story Info
Follow Up to Roger and Diana.
4.7k words
4.57
47.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
134 Followers

"This story picks up where part one left off. You should read that story first to understand the characters and their actions."

Four years had passed since Roger and I started our relationship. I was now 46 and he was 23 and I drove every weekend to visit him on campus and no one ever knew we were mother and son. I was just some horny middle age woman as far as Roger's classmates were concern. At first I was worried we would be found out but most of the students were busy with their I-Pods and Kindle's and living in their own world. Plus the "Cougar" thing was in and other male students were dating older woman.

A year ago I broke things off with my son for a few months telling him to meet someone his own age but I admit I was lonely and jealous during that time. Roger did date a few girls at school but he felt emptiness with them. Being his mom I knew how to talk to him and what buttons to push. So we hooked back up and have been happy since. I may have ruined him for other women but we are having such a great time that nothing else matters. I still dressed up for my son, all kinds of sexy outfits that always pleased him and give me a bit of an ego boast as well.

Steven still came on to me when Roger's back was turned; he was so arrogant. That first night in the coffee house years ago I did find him a bit attractive but as time passed I started to dislike him and could tell there was some tension between him and my son. Steven always resented my choosing Roger over him. He tried to kiss me a few times but I always pulled away and he once "accidently" touched my ass. I might have found him somewhat attractive four years ago but now I could see what he really was. What a creep.

As spring came it was time for my darling son to graduate. How time had flown by. I sent him an e-mail that I would be coming a few days early to celebrate with him and be at the ceremonies. At this point he had to tell his friends that his mother could not make it, everybody on campus knew me as his girlfriend. The school had an open policy about people spending the night with the students and Roger had a one person room so it was perfect for us.

"Hi honey" I said when I showed up at Roger's front door.

As I walked inside I pulled off my jacket and showed him my new tight fitting red mini dress which hugged my braless breasts perfectly. I had on black tights and black knee high boots with stiletto heels which contrasted against the red. We kissed long and hard, while Roger gently caressed my breasts through the thin fabric.

"Wow mom, I mean Diana, you look great. But I hope you have something else for graduation day that is a little too much."

At that moment we heard a knock at the door. It was Steven and he pushed the door opened after the second knock.

"I thought I saw Diana came in and I want to say hi"and his words fell off when he saw how I was dressed.

"Now Steven, put your eyes back into head. I know you like me but I belong to Roger" and I gave him a gentle peck on the right cheek. Oh how I loved driving his smug ass crazy.

Roger quickly grabbed my hand and said "Diana and I will see you later tonight at the party."

Steven staggered out of the room in a daze and when we were alone again my son pulled me into an embrace with his hands firmly on my ass.

"What party?" I asked.

"There is a dance that the school is throwing for the graduating class at the school gym and I hope you will be my date?" Roger replied.

I gave him a sloppy wet kiss and Roger's hands firmly grabbed my ass. "I would love to" I answered.

We kissed again and Roger gently unzipped my mini dress, after four years of love making my son was getting quite proficient in undressing me. I pulled off my boots and now only in my black tights I pushed my son and lover on to the couch. I quickly undid his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles followed by his underwear. I slowly began to run my tongue across his now hard cock, the cock that I had been sucking for the last four years.

"Oh, oh mom" he moaned.

I deep throated him and Roger began to twist and shake as I took all of him in my mouth. He tried to hold back for as long as he could but soon my son was blasting the inside of my mouth with his white hot load. I swallowed half of it and then pulled his manhood out and let the rest go all over my face. Roger loved it when I did facials for him and I was not about to disappoint this time.

"OH HOT FUCK" Roger screamed and shot the last drop of cum on my upper lip.

I slowly rubbed it all over my face, smiling at my son. Then I stood up and in a slow and sexy manner pulled off my tights and threw them on Roger. My son began rubbing the tights across his face and I could see he was already getting hard again.

"Now you need to please me" and I moved my nude body up over my son's face and sat on it.

Roger tossed my tights on the floor and slowly began to lick my pussy, something I had taught him over the years to do quite well. I began to feel like I was traveling through outer space as he firmly, yet gently tongued the inside of my womanhood. Finally I could not take it anymore and screamed out an earth shattering organism. A few minutes later we got up and climbed into his bed and slept the afternoon away.

That night I wore the same outfit for Roger as our first date years ago at the coffee house, tight white sweater with no bra, white knee high boots and tight black slacks tucked inside of them. At the dance there were many beautiful young women but all the guys looked at me. I gave Roger a quick kiss and said I would be right back; I wanted to go the ladies room and check my makeup. I was surprised I had the bathroom to myself and after a quick touch up I was about to leave when I heard a soft sob coming from one of the toilet stalls.

I walk over and gently asked "is everything ok in there?

A faint female voice said she was fine and the stall door open and there was a very pretty young girl with red eyes and tears slowly coming across her cheeks.

"It is nothing, I don't want to bother you" she said while wiping her face with the back of her hand.

I put my arm around her shoulder and said "come on, talk to me. My name is Diana, please think of me as an older sister or even a young mom" which caused her to laugh.

"I had a fight with my boyfriend or what I thought was my boyfriend. He is really good-looking and has that certain something, a kind of confidence about him. I guess he is what you would call a player. Well, when I came here I saw him kissing another girl and I thought we had a something special between us. My name is Sally by the way."

I gave her another sisterly hug and said "well Sally why do you not come out and sit with my boyfriend and me? He is a student here that is graduating this weekend, you might know him?"

"It is Roger right? Almost everyone knows about him and his hot 50 something girlfriend that always dresses up. I am 21 and am in a class behind him. I graduate next year." Sally smiled at me.

"First off, I am 46 and yes it is Roger. By the way, is this jerk boyfriend of yours named Steven? He is a sort of friend of Roger's and this sounds just like his style. When I was your age I use to date his type over the nice guys and I went through the same crap. I am so happy I am dating a nice guy now."

Sally brushed some of her short brown hair back with her hand and looked me straight in the face.

"Yes, it is Steven. I guess he is the campus bastard, everybody knows it. Maybe I should follow your lead and date the nice guy."

"Nice guys are great Sally; in the long run you will love it. Do not worry about trying to impress your friends with changing a bad boy, it never works. Just worry about your happiness. Go ahead and touch up face and Roger and I will be waiting for you at our table."

I left Sally to fix her makeup and rejoined Roger and told him what just happened. He said he sort of knew Sally but not very well but was not surprised that Steven would treat her like that. My son had told me that he had something to tell me at another time.

Sally joined us and we sat around the table laughing and making fun of Steven. After awhile Roger and I got up and danced a few times. Across the room Steven was dancing with a pretty young blond girl when he saw us and as the music ended he bolted over, leaving his date and ran his eyes all over my body.

"Damn Diana, you are wearing the same outfit as when we met" his eyes now glued to my braless breasts pressed against the white fabric.

"Still liking my sweater Steven?" I cooed at him.

"It is just the way your long black hair looks across it" he said with an over confidante smile

.

I began to think to myself I could have some fun with this guy but I should just let it go, keep your ego in check Diana. I grabbed Roger's hand and we walked back to our table. Steven followed us back and was shocked to see Sally sitting there.

"Steve, I think you know this young lady, don't you?"

Steven was speechless at my words and just gave a polite wave to us and went back to his date. Sally got a smile on her face when she knew he had been one up by me.

After the dance the three of us headed to the parking lot and said our good-byes. Sally and I exchanged cell phone numbers and I promise to call her tomorrow. When we got back to my son's room he went straight for my braless breasts, caressing them through the tight sweater. I gave him a quick kiss and told him I want to talk first. Frustrated Roger took his hands off me and sat on his bed.

"Four years ago when we had our first date at the coffee house, excitedly what was the deal between you and Steve?"

My son thought about my words for a second and told me how Steven pretended to be a friend but he later found out that he would make fun of him to others. At first it was because Roger could not get a girlfriend, then because he had to date an older woman and not someone from the school. Steven made fun of my age and looks and referred to me as "that old lady with sagging tits" although he had let it slip to some of the guys that he was attracted to me and thought it would be a hoot to steal a woman away from Roger. My son said it was one thing to make fun of him but he would not tolerate criticism of me so now he chose to keep him at a distance, friendly enough to get by but not hang out together.

"Someone should teach him a lesson" I blurted out.

Roger said that we had each other and that is all that mattered. I agree and sat next to my son on the bed and placed his hand on my left breast. We started to kiss madly, I pulled my sweater off and grabbed the back of my son's head and rammed his face into my breasts. Roger sucked wildly on them and then gently pushed me back on the bed. He undid his jeans and pulled his dick out and rubbed it across my tits. I pressed my breasts together and my son placed his manhood between then and with that gave me a good tit fuck. Back and forth Roger went until he could handle it no more and blasted his load all over my chest. He then collapsed on top of me, totally spent from a night of dancing and sex.

The next morning I made a phone call to Sally and we had a twenty minute talk. Roger was busy getting the final fitting for his cap and gown so we agreed to meet at the campus snack bar for morning coffee. For this I choose to dress down with flat shoes, baggy clothing, and my hair tied back. No point in making myself up if Roger was not going to be there.

Sally and I carried on like a couple of teenagers and we became very close in a short period of time. She told many secrets about Steve and how he was abusive towards her. She was such a sweet girl, how could he do that? The more I heard the more my blood boiled.

It was then that I came up with a very fiendish plan. I knew a way to get back at Steven for how he treated Sally and for that matter how he treated my son. I got Sally to call Steven on her cell phone and tell him that she forgave him for last night. For a chance to get another quickie from her Steven said he was sorry and put on his best pity act. Sally told him that she had a surprise for him and he said to come by his dorm room later that afternoon and they agreed on a time.

After hanging up she asked me "but won't your boyfriend Roger be upset by this?"

I assured her that nothing would really happen except for chance to get a little bit of payback.

Sally went to her dorm room and dressed up. She chose a short sun dress with a low neck line and a pair of platform shoes. I wore my black boots again, this time with a pair of tight jeans and a tight yellow t-shirt. When Sally knocked on the door I threw on a jacket and we left for Steve's place. We giggled as we got to the door and Sally gave a gentle knock. I took a step towards the right side so when he opened the door all he saw was her.

"Hi Sally, damn you look nice in that dress. Come on in" Steven's eyes were full of delight.

Sally told him hold on, here is the surprise at which I stood next to her and put my arm around her. I thought Steve was about to have a heart attack, his whole face beamed with a glow of energy. He urged us to come inside.

One inside with the door closed I took off my jacket and let Steven see my braless breasts blasting out of my t-shirt. Two years ago I had gone to a plastic surgeon and had breast lifts done. In my middle forties I was having the same problem most women have at that age and I wanted to please my son. Roger loved it and now I was showing my boobs off for this bastard as well.

"I know you have always wanted me Steven".

I began gently rubbing my own breasts through the tight t-shirt. Sally started touching her breasts as well and although hers were not as big as mine they were firm and shapely. I slowly walk up to Steven and began to kiss him and let his hands explore my breasts through the t-shirt. His hands soon crept to my ass which he firmly caressed while kissing me. I then softly pushed him away and reminded him about Sally and he went over and started kissing her. But I could tell he really wanted me, after all these years Steven finally thought his dream of stealing me away from Roger was going to happen.

"Steve, please get naked and on the bed for us. Sally and I want to put on a show for you first" I said in low, seductive voice.

He quickly obliged me and tore off his clothes and lay on the bed. Then I took off my t-shirt and Sally lowered the straps of her sun dress and let it fall to her waist. We stood face to face and gently began stroking each other's breasts which was driving Steven insane. Then I pulled my face to Sally's and gave her a gentle kiss which went into a fully-fledged passionate lip lock. She had told me at our breakfast meeting that she had done some experimentation her freshman year and I did the same when I was in school, long before she was even born. It was just an act for Steve; my heart belonged to my son Roger.

"Wow you are two wild and crazy bitches. Come get in this bed and I will please both of you at once." Steven yelled out.

I broke the kiss and told Steven I wanted to do some role playing. Sally went over to a chest of drawers and pulled out of it two pairs of handcuffs. She had told me that Steven was very kinky and sometimes like to cuff her to the bed and be rough and other times he wanted to be the one that was handcuffed. This time he wanted to cuff both of us to the bed but I pleaded in the sexiest voice that he should be the one tied down and we would both service him. He finally gave in to me as I kept rubbing my tits as we talked; this was just too easy, almost like a bad B-film from the 1970's.

Sally and I slowly and seductively handcuffed Steven to the bed railing, he was full of excitement at what he thought would be an afternoon of pleasure. She placed the keys on top of his TV, just out of his reach. Sally and I stood over the bed and smiled with our hands on our hips. Then I started to rub my breasts in front of his face, getting the nipples close to his mouth and pulling away at the last second. Sally did the same, driving him insane. We both took turns at putting our mouths next to the tip of his erect cock like we're going to suck it and then pulling back. Then I bent over him and with the back of my hand slapped his face. Steven was filled with shock and fear.

"So you like to disrespect your fellow students, saying bad things about them behind their backs and I heard you referred to me as the old lady Roger was banging, didn't you? And this after you kept failing at trying to get me into your bed. Well this is what Sally and I think of you".

Sally and I continued putting our mouths next to his dick almost touching it and then pulling away. It was driving him crazy; Steven was twisting his handcuffed body in such frenzy. Soon his cock began to ooze cum as he was getting turned on by the abusive treatment.I wiped some of Steven's cum up with my finger and held it to my mouth like I was going to lick it, slowly bringing it closer and closer to my lips. Steven's eyes were filled excitement that I would finally taste his seamen. Then I spit on my finger and wiped across Steven's mouth. Sally laughed out loud.

"I will kill both you, I swear it" he yelled out.

"You aren't going to do shit, we have something on you" I snapped back.

Sally went over to his laptop and reached behind it. She picked up a flash drive and said "got it".

Sally then handed it to me which I held up in the air over Steven's face.

"So, all the answers to your tests are on here, you are cheat as well as a bastard."

Sally had told me that morning that he bragged to her about stealing the answers to the finals and never bothered to study.

"I will tell you this; if you try to do anything to Sally, myself, or even my boyfriend this will make its way to the Dean. And since you were on a work study program for him and had access to everything he will know it is yours Do I make myself clear?"

Steven nodded in agreement. I then lifted my right foot and pressed the heel of my boot on his bare chest and dug it in. Steven let out a whimper and I could see the pain in his eyes. I guess he did not like it that rough when he was on the receiving end of it.

"Understand?" I snapped and he nodded in agreement. For good measure I pressed the stiletto heel in harder. He cried out even more.

I lifted my boot off of him and placed the device in my jeans and put my t-shirt and jacket back on. Sally pulled the straps on her dress back up. We kissed on the mouth one more time in front of him just to upset Steven even more. He then started to cry and I mean really cry like a baby. Sally just looked at him with disgusts, I suspected as much. These so called tough guys are just phony's, it is all a big act.

I shut the door to Steve's room and we quietly walked out of the building. We said nothing to each other until we got to Sally's dorm and then we broke out in hard laughter. We laughed and laughed until we were out of breath and after a few minutes Sally finally spoke.

"Damn that was fun, crazy but fun. I feel such a sense of justice, for once Steven was the victim instead of the perpetrator. I hope his smug ass learned something from this. By the way Diana, on another topic I wanted to say how much I like your boots, I have never but much of a boot person but hanging around you the last few days has made me think twice about it."

After catching my breath from all the laughter I replied.

"I have always been a boot enthusiast and Roger loves it when I wear them. Maybe we can go boot shopping someday? And yes, what we just did was fun and crazy. I would not worry though, we have the goods on Steven, and he will never do anything against us."

Sally smiled and came over to me and put her hand gently on my shoulder.

Lost Soul
Lost Soul
134 Followers
12