Coffee, Lunch, & More

Story Info
Master & sub initiate a new playmate.
3.3k words
4.71
22k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only the second time we'd met, but those first few hours I'd spent with her over coffee had been very revealing. Her eyes were most telling, especially as we discussed the nuances of being obedient...of what I would expect of her. She was new to her submissiveness, so I paid close attention to her as we talked about desires, fantasies...and limits. She would shift quietly in her chair, sometimes asking questions, telling me about herself...her excitement obvious and also visible through the blue t-shirt she wore with her jeans.

I was thoroughly aroused myself by the time we left the coffee house, so I walked her to her car, brushed the palms of my hands across her irresistibly hard nipples, and told her I wanted to see her again. With a soft, nervous but excited tone, she asked me to call her in the morning.

Now here we were. She was in a skirt and button-up blouse, as I'd requested...honestly an attractive woman, to be sure. I decided that once we were settled in with something to drink and a lunch order in the making, I should prepare her for what was to come. She hesitated at first when I told her to follow me, but did as she was told. The ladies room was empty for the moment and I instructed her to remove her panties and give them to me. Surprisingly, she did so without question and I placed them in my purse. Then I handed her a small box and she stopped as she realized what I'd given her. And what I wanted her to do with them. Ben Wa balls produce an intensely arousing vibration when inserted together, and would keep her increasingly stimulated for as long as I desired. I knew that I'd caught her off guard, but she complied and walked just a little more slowly back to our booth.

She noticed the odd number of drinks on the table and started to look for the waiter, but I stopped her. Frank had been at the bar since we'd walked in, observing from a distance knowing exactly what I was doing. As he approached and slid into the seat next to me, he looked from her to me with that confident gaze of approval I'd hoped to see. Small talk was brief, coming to an end as he leaned across the table to ask if she preferred to lick a woman or suck a man. It was so blunt that it took her a minute to absorb the question.

"Women," she answered. "I'd do you if I had to...but I'd prefer her" she added, glancing sideways.

He already knew that from our discussions about her, but he made her tell him anyway. Through it all, she had slowly begun shifting in her seat, the toy I'd given her taking its toll. As Frank began to describe the things we wanted to use her for, I could see that look I knew so well starting to settle over her. And I found myself unexpectedly responding to the sight of another woman descending into subspace. Shortly after lunch arrived, Frank finished his drink, discreetly pinched my nipple as he whispered in my ear "nice job" and left as abruptly as he'd appeared.

She had a lot of questions and comments during the meal. She seemed to waver from being admittedly nervous to immensely aroused.

"Can you feel them?" I wanted to know how she would answer. "Oh yes," it was a shy, quiet response and I knew she was certainly aware of how her body was responding to them. "And are you wet?" Again, the same quiet response.

As we paid the bill and prepared to leave, I assured her that she would enjoy this adventure and told her to follow me to my car. I was parked in the back corner of the lot in just the right place to make her feel exposed but not truly visible to the public.

"When do I get to take them out?" she inquired, knowing the answer.

"You are going to go home with those right where they are." I was very pleased to see how carefully she got into the front seat, distinctly aware of the sensation deep within her.

"Sit on your hands..." I began as took her thigh and guided her ass to the edge of the seat "and keep them there."

I leaned her seat back and took a minute to slide my hand between her legs, feeling how wet she'd become and running the tip of my index finger slowly over her swollen clit.

"Very nice," I commented as she shivered, and I reminded her to keep her hands where they were...no matter what.

As I moved to the buttons on her blouse, she closed her eyes and whispered, "I don't know if I'm ready."

I assured her that she was, opening the front of her blouse to one side and pushing the lacy white bra down to reveal her firm breast and deliciously hard nipple. She glanced around for a moment, obviously afraid of being seen, but never left the position in which she'd been placed. I left her exposed as I reached into the glove compartment and removed a special toy I'd brought just for this.

"Close your eyes," I instructed and slipped the small remote control wristband over my hand. The tiny fingertip vibrator fit perfectly on my middle finger and her eyes opened involuntarily when she heard the soft humming sound of it being turned on.

"What is that?" was the question as she started to sit up, but I put my other hand on her chest to keep her still. To answer her, I again slid my hand between the slick soft wet lips of her pussy and circled her clit slowly with my finger.

"Just something to amuse me," I told her matter-of-factly as I prevented her hips from retreating from the excruciating sensation.

I was now hopelessly wet with anticipation myself, wishing Frank could see what this was doing to me. But that was for later...for now I wanted to revel in the control I had over this sensual young woman. She whimpered gently as my tongue began to caress her nipple, flicking gently at first...she leaned her head back, feeling the rhythm of my hand, my tongue...slowly surrendering to the inevitable. I pulled her nipple carefully but firmly with my teeth, making her jump as the vibrating sensation suddenly changed and I forced the relief she was so in need of upon her. She gasped...a quiet but high-pitched "Ooooh..." escaping from thought....and I removed my hand quickly, watching her squirm in her seat.

"Do you want to come?" She nodded, shaking slightly from the sudden absence of stimulation. "Look me in the eyes and tell me."

And with the most desperately aroused look, she said "Please...I need to come..."

I'd known that I would be as close to that edge as she was by now, and that the image of Frank taking me right at this moment would be almost more than I could stand. But I had also been given instructions to follow...and I had been forbidden to allow myself to come.

I watched her body tense and her back arch ever so slightly, her legs beginning to tremble as I returned my finger to her clit, increasing the tempo, mercilessly teasing her until she let out a sharp squeal...but I did not stop as she shook from the overload of sensations. Only the firm command to not move her hands and stay still kept her from trying to interfere.

"Stop...please...please..." I allowed her begging to continue for just a moment before I released her from the experience. It took all my composure not to let her see how dangerously close to my own climax I really was. I took a deep breath to steady myself as she deflated into the soft upholstery.

"Always push your edges...you'll be surprised at where they really are," I told her.

After putting the toy away and letting her straighten herself out, I took the key to my suite, wrapped it neatly in her panties and told her not to be late. I also told her to consider her new toy a reminder of the possibilities, but not to remove them until she returned home.

********************************* When I returned, Frank was already in our room, wearing that suspiciously wicked look I'd seen many times before.

"How was it? Are you all wet?" he asked, walking around behind me.

"She did good," I paused, turning around to face him But he stopped me, reaching around to slide his hands up beneath my shirt instead to cup my breasts, rolling each nipple slowly between his thumb and forefinger.

"I asked 'Are you wet?' Are you?" Without warning, he pinched...hard...and my hands involuntarily reached for his. "Don't..." was all he said in that ominously commanding tone, and momentum stopped immediately.

"Yes...I'm VERY wet. And what you're doing," I observed with a bit of concern "is going to make me come. I thought I wasn't supposed to..."

"You're not. Not yet." With that he released me, walked over to the case I knew so well and invited me to help him prepare for our evening guest.

********************************* By the time she arrived later that night, it was pouring down rain and she had a hard time finding a place to park. When she finally knocked, she was soaking wet. Frank opened the door and I handed her a towel as she stepped in.

"Go lay those wet clothes out in the bathroom and dry off. Here's a towel to wear in the meantime." I didn't tell her, and she probably already knew, that she wouldn't be in the towel for long. Her eyes wandered anxiously across the room to the lounge chair and the bed. I could see her expression change as she noticed the paddle, among other things, lying on the small table in the corner.

Frank was in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt while I was wrapped only in one of his big flannel shirts, sleeves rolled up to my elbows. When she emerged from the bathroom, I took her by the arm and walked her around to the back of the overstuffed lounge chair.

"I'd like to show you off a little" I told her as Frank watched me remove her towel. "Are you nervous?"

"Yes...very" she replied, pausing as if to say something more. But before she could, I put my hand in the middle of her back and told her to bend forward over the chair. She had little choice as Frank moved to take her wrists and pull her forward.

"Don't be afraid..." he reassured her as he wrapped the Velcro straps attached to the chair legs around her hands. As he did so, I parted her legs with my foot and reached down to tie her ankles as well. Once she was secure, I ran my hands softly up the inside of her thighs, stopping just short of touching anything to arouse her outright. I could see Frank was naked, standing in front of her slowly stroking an already hard cock, smiling that evil smile.

As I stepped away to the table, he moved toward her and, taking a handful of hair, slipped the head of his cock in her mouth. She tried to pull away, but he held her still. "Don't worry...you'll get to do her too. For now, you're going to suck me while I let her play with you."

I had chosen my favorite vibrator with the raspberry lubricant and Frank had given me his favorite paddle to use. Both returned to her with me and I dropped to my knees, flicking my tongue across her clit without warning as I slid the vibrator into her wet pussy. She tried desperately to close her legs to no avail, her pleas for me to wait muffled by the cock in her mouth. Feeling her approaching that edge too quickly, I stood up, continuing to fuck her with my toy...a little faster, a little harder...watching Frank enjoying his control as well as mine. She was squirming with anticipation, becoming wetter and more aroused with every stroke. When I was ready, I turned my toy to the first setting and watched as she struggled against her restraints. Then I buried it as deeply into her as possible, the rabbit massaging her clit without mercy. Frank reached down and grasped her nipples as he had done mine earlier, increasing the pressure as she continued to struggle.

"You want to come, don't you?" I coaxed her deeper into submission. "You need my permission for that...don't you?" She could not answer me, could not nod or shake her head...her body responding, against her own will...shuddering with a sudden orgasm that left her spent and trembling. Frank stepped back, still hard, and watched me withdraw my toy and smile.

"Your turn," he told me. "Get on your knees and come here," he ordered, still standing in front of the chair. Handing me the set of nipple clamps from the nightstand he told me to see how well those might look on our lovely guest. But it wasn't until he stepped over to the table to pick up the gag that her eyes widened and I could see her resisting the urge to protest.

"It's only for a little while," Frank told her reassuringly, stepping back to stroke her ass. I watched her eyes close tightly as I clamped each nipple firmly, and she moaned quietly when I pulled back on the chain to test its' grasp. Frank admired my job as he took my hair and stood me up, removing the shirt he'd given me. It was done so gently that I did not anticipate...nor had we discussed...what happened next. I felt his breath on my neck as he spoke softly to me.

"You made her come without permission. And I can't have you picking up bad habits."

A chill ran through me as I realized what he was saying as he continued whispering in my ear, "We know what you'll have to do with her now...but first I think she should get to watch me do it to you." He had apparently also picked up a gag for me.

With that I was thrown face down on the bed, struggling out of sheer reflex. Overpowering me was far from difficult for him, so it only took a few moments to restrain me to the same straps I'd helped him secure to the mattress earlier. I had a very clear view of the chair as he walked over to the table, found the small vibrating egg I'd brought with me, and walked up behind her. He stopped for a moment, sliding his cock along her now drenched pussy up to her ass then back again.

"I'll get to this later," he promised, sliding slowly into her for a moment then pulling away. I could see her eyes glaze over as he inserted the egg, not realizing that it was controlled by remote.

His eyes met mine for just a few seconds, and I knew he could see I was nervous about not expecting this event...but that was what he'd wanted. Without a word, he knelt over me, pinning my legs to the bed and stroking my ass with a paddle I recognized immediately...and I tried to struggle to sincerely beg him not to use it. But he held me firmly and placed four quick, sharp blows to both cheeks causing me to cry out, muffled and useless...only arousing him more.

"I like this dominant side of you...I really do." Two more swats on my already red, burning skin brought tears to my eyes. "But you need to be reminded that it is ONLY for women."

I heard him put the paddle down and in what seemed like a split second, I could feel his lubricated, warm cock pressing against my ass, easing into me.

"Now I want you to make her come WITH permission." He instructed as he pressed his cock deep into my ass. He reached above me, unstrapped my right hand and placed the tiny remote control in my palm.

She was watching his dominance over me quietly, her eyes wide with wondering exactly what was going to happen to her. She jumped as though she were shocked when I turned on the remote and watched as her body again began to respond as she realized she had no way to resist. Her muffled squeals and half-hearted struggles gave way to a resigned moan as I increased the setting, watching her melt into another orgasm...Frank's continued strokes bringing me tantalizingly close to my own.

"That turns you on, doesn't it...having a toy of your own." Frank's voice enveloped me and all I could feel was him pressed against me...his breath on my neck.

I longed for him to tell me to come...to command it...but he didn't and I couldn't ask.

"After I come, you are going to take the paddle I gave you and spank her until she promises not to come without permission anymore. After that...then YOU can come..." his voice trailed off and I felt him explode inside me, fighting my own desperate need for release.

************************************** Frank untied me first then went over to our guest to remove her gag. He cautioned her to remain quiet until her Mistress returned and assured her that we were not finished with her just yet.

"But I don't think I can come anymore..." she pleaded.

"Of course you can," he told her as I dried my face and cleaned up, still very unsteady from both the paddling and the unfulfilled aroused state I was in.

I stopped for a moment, taking hold of the chain still attached to her nipples and pulled gently, eliciting an involuntary whimper. "You will not come without permission again."

"Please don't spank me...not like that..." I ignored her pleas and picked up the paddle I'd originally laid on the floor behind her.

"Do you want to be gagged again?" I asked, swatting her twice with the slapper, lightly at first. "No, but..." I cut her off before she could finish. "Then tell me you're sorry," I instructed as I stroked her ass with the paddle.

"I'm sorry..." I caught her mid-apology with three increasingly severe smacks, reddening her ass to my liking.

"Promise me you will not do it again." She hesitated, knowing that she could not promise...and I smacked her again, harder, making her cry out.

"I promise..." she surrendered, her eyes beginning to tear up from the burning sensation my paddle had left.

Not ready to take her too far this time...and desperately needing the relief she was about to provide for me...I reached down and untied her ankles. Frank, who had been watching approvingly, untied her wrists and I took her by the waist, leading her to the bed. She removed the egg and placed it on the nightstand and I laid down as Frank guided her to her hands and knees above me, her clit teasingly close to my tongue.

I put one hand on the chain dangling from her nipples and pressed it to my belly, using the other to reveal my throbbing, swollen clit. "Lick me...now," I couldn't wait any longer. Frank was again hard, his cock throbbing. "Fuck her," I requested "I want to watch...I want to taste it when you come."

And he obliged, sliding his cock into her as I tongued her clit, watching from below. I wanted her to come one more time first and Frank knew that. In that confident controlling tone that captures my submission so perfectly...he told her to come for me or he would be spanking her next. That thought captured her as well and without taking her lips away from my clit, she came so hard that he had to keep her balanced.

"Are you ready," he asked me as her tongue ran across my clit. I closed my eyes as he pulled out of her to come on my face and was lost in the ecstasy I'd finally been allowed.