Coffee n Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." You whisper softly with your head still resting on my shoulder. As I whip your cheeks a bit more.

"Wow, that’s all you have to say little one?"

"Wow" You whisper once again as a wide smile crosses your face.

"Well I will take that along with you fainting as a compliment." I say smiling back at you as I shift you around just a bit in my arms.

"Ooo!" You say a bit louder as you notice my still erect cock inside you.

"Well what did you expect pet, it would just vanish or something?" As you shift back upright in my lap and sway a bit still light headed in the heat.

"No sir I guess not, maybe I should take care of that then." You say as you very gently roll your hips forward.

"Careful sweetheart next time I may have to carry you to bed when you faint." I say as my hands slide down to the center of your back to hold and steady you.

"Carry me to bed Master, that will be just fine with me."

"Come here smart ass!" I say reaching to your lips with mine. Our mouths meet and instantly explode into a passionate embarrass as you gently rise up the length of my cock again and slowly back down. My tongue strokes across your lips and dances with yours in the warm flesh of our lips as I hold you close and gently press my hips upward with yours. After a few moments I pull back from our kiss and gasp for air as I groan loudly. Reacting with great pride you grab my shoulders and drive your self down in a fast motion pressing forward with your hips to grind the base of my cock with your pussy as my head falls back and a second grunt escapes my lips. Your body rocks forward with every trip it takes down the length of my throbbing shaft until suddenly I tighten my grip on your back and press my lips to your desperately trying to breathe in your breath of those sweet red lips. Groaning wildly into your mouth as we kiss and my cock erupts inside you as you feel it jerking in spasms unleashing its load inside your body. Tightening your hold around my neck as my body jolts with orgasm, you drive you lips firmly into my mouth as I sit there cumming inside your wonderful pussy. We sit holding each other lost in the passion of the kiss as my cock slowly winds down and stops it's jerking. As our lips part I look up into your eyes. "Wow!" I say with a deep breath.

As you stand alone in the bathroom slowly rubbing lotion over your fresh body as instructed by your Master, I step into the door way. Silently I watch for a moment as you caress lotion into your beautiful breasts.

“Oh hello there Master.” You say as you finally notice my eyes on you.

“Hi pretty girl.” I say with a smile. “When you are done I have laid out some things for you to wear on your bed. Dress and come to me in the living room.”

“Yes Master.” You say with a tone of excitement as you hurry to finish rubbing down. As you walk into your bedroom and to the foot of your bed you see the neatly laid out clothing. Smiling widely as you pick up the black lace thongs, you start to dress for me. The black thongs followed by the garter belt and then long silky black stockings. A thin, laced black bra slips up your arms and covers your stiff nipples. Stepping into the tight and tiny black skirt and working it up over your hips before you neatly tuck in the white button up blouse and zip the skirt behind you. You sit softly on the edge of the bed as you strap on the black high heels left for you and then stand to check yourself in the mirror. Full of pride you head for the living room.

“Well Master?” You ask as you stand in the doorway to the living room and pose for my approval. As I stand from my chair and walk around to circle you in inspection I give you a slight slap on the butt. “Ooo!”

“Very nice, perfect.” You feel the breath of my words on the back of your neck as I stop behind you. Suddenly the room goes dark as you feel the delicate softness of silk slipping over your eyes. I pull the blindfold tight and tie it behind your head before biting your ear slightly and whispering, “Now come with me my pet.” Feeling my hand slip into yours and pull your forward slowly you walk carefully with your eyes covered in darkness. The sound of a door opening peeks your ears. “Now be very careful my sweet and step down.” Reaching downward with the tip of your foot in search of the step you tray very carefully not to fall. You realize you are going down stairs and the cool air smell familiar. You know you are being lead into the basement. Reaching the floor and turning as I guide you through a maze of boxes your mind races with what might be going on. “Here we go.” You hear me say as we come to a stop. You feel my hand on your wrist and the cool touch of something metal on your skin. The feeling tightens as you hear the handcuffs clicking loudly into place. Your arm is lifted above your head as you hear the clicking once again and you tug at your arm to find it is held securely stretched out above you.

“Master what” Your question is cut off quickly as my hand comes down on your ass. “Ouch!”

“Silence little one!” You hear me command as your second wrist feels the clamping of cuffs and then is raised to meet the first. You sway slightly as your toes in the high heels just barely touch the floor. You hear the sound of my footsteps as I circle around you. “Well my pet you do look wonderful there.” Kneeling down behind you my hands firmly massage your legs and work there way up your thigh until the reach just under your skirt and firmly squeeze the soft skin of your ass. Standing up my teeth nip at your neck as my hands hold your waist and caress forward and up your stomach to your breasts cupping them both firmly in hand. The feeling of my warm lips on your neck working their way around and up to your ear sends shivers through your skin drawing tiny dumps up through your whole body. My hands slide around your body as I walk around in front of you. My hands rub firmly up and down your chest and over your breasts. You feel the warmth of my fingers slipping inside your blouse between the buttons. Taking the cloth firmly in my grasp you feel your body jerk and a loud gasp escapes your lips as you are pulled forward in the air by the force of your shirt being torn open. My hands slide around your stomach underneath your now wide, open, tattered blouse as my lips kiss you neck and slip downward slowly to the top of your breasts as the heave forward under your excited breath. You feel my teeth gently bite the skin just above your bra. The cold feeling of metal touches your flesh once again, as you feel something slide slowly up from your belly button and slip under the front of your bra between your tits. Once again your body jerks forward as your bra is pulled away from your body as the knife cuts through the black lace. Your left breast is firmly taken in my grip and massaged as my lips wrap around your nipple and pull it deeply into my mouth where it is instantly attacked by my savage tongue. As you writhe and tug at your cuffed writs under the pleasure of your nipple you feel the cool sensation of the knife slide down your collar bone and under the shoulder strap of the bra before it tugs slightly and is cut it free. Then the cool steel slides across your chest and under the second strap cutting it as well. My hand releases your breast and slips behind your back taking the bra and forcefully pulling it from your body and allowing it to fall to the ground. My mouth pulls free from your nipple as I stand back a moment and look at your wonderful breasts. My hands rub over your stomach as they move down to your waist and behind your back. I slip the edge of the knife inside the top of your skirt at the middle of your back as the feeling of it on your backbone cause you massive shivers. I make a small cut through the fabric just to the right of the zipper and cut down about two inches. Sliding my fingertips around to your hips under the skirt I grasp the cloth in my fists and tug forcefully. The sound of the ripping fabric echoes in the room as you are jerked forward again with the motion of the skirt being torn from your body. Stroking my hands firmly over your now naked hips and reaching behind you to grab your ass and give it a swift little slap as I kneel in front of you and kiss your thigh on the skin exposed between your garter belt and your stockings. My teeth take hold of the strap holding your stocking up and pull it from your leg before letting it go to snap against your flesh with a sting. Moving my mouth over to your the center of your body you feel the heat of my breath through your panties directly over your clit. Pressing my mouth into your panties slightly I take a nibble at your clit through the silk lace as you work to open your legs to help me get closer while the tips of your toes slide on the concrete floor. After a moment of nibbling I reach up and wrap my fingers under your panties and cut the waist straps free before pulling them down between your legs to the floor. You hear the clanking sound of the knife being dropped to the floor as my hands reach behind you and grab your ass firmly squeezing my fingers into your soft cheeks. My face is driven hard into your pussy as I pull you forward to me mouth and sink my tongue between your lips and wildly start flicking up and down between them. Pressing and wiggling my way between your swollen lips until my mouth finds your clit and wraps around it for dear life. The wonderful sounds of my sucking fill the air as I work hungrily to draw your clit into my mouth, pushing my face hard into you as my hands hold your body close to me. Pulling away with your clit in my lips to bring it as far from your body as I can before opening my lips and diving back on it again I devour your dripping pussy as the juices flow down your thighs. As I feel your body shake and hear those little sounds that tell me you are close I pull away to be met with your cry.

“Oooooo NO! Pleaseeeee!” My hands let go of your ass and slap them hard.

“Hush my slut!” I command firmly as I stand up and walk around behind you. The hot feeling of the head of my cock touches the cheek of your stinging ass as I walk up behind you. Rubbing my head up and down the full length of your as between your cheeks, spreading your tingling wetness over my head I guide it to your lips and drive it full into you in one deep stroke.

“Ooooo!” The sound bounces off the walls as it flies from your throat. One hand grabs you hip while the other falls hard the side of your ass again.

“Quiet I said slut!” Instantly taking your lower lips between your teeth and clamping down as you fight back the noise as I take your other hip in my hand and pull you back hard into my hips as my cock pushes it’s way deep into you cunt. You body sways back and forth as you hang from the ceiling riding my cock as I pull you hard and slam my hips to your ass with each fast stroke. The room fills with the sounds of my balls slapping to your thighs as I grunt deeply with each pull of your body. The scrapping sound of you high heels on the floor adds to the music of your joy in the darkness of the blindfold. Finally one hand slips from your hips and you feel the sting of my palm again. “Cum for me slut, cum on your Master’s cock right fucking now!” The sharp sting and the sound of my loud command send you over the edge as your pussy starts frantically quaking around the shaft of my cock. Your body shakes hard as you convulse with orgasm. A few more hard slaps of your ass being pulled into my hips brings a load groan from my throat as I pull my cock out from between your lips and stand behind you stroking my wet cock and cumming in jets over your ass as the warm white fluid trickles down your lower back over your ass in beautiful streams while I watch and rub my pulsing head against your tiny asshole in tiny circles covering it with my cum.

12