Coffee Shop Cream

Story Info
Eva gets messy with her workmates.
1.7k words
3.91
21.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue_Suzi
Blue_Suzi
29 Followers

The coffee shop had just closed for the day, and Jim, Yuri, and Eva were in the process of clearing up ready for the next day. Yuri, who was from Lithuania, was mopping the floor in the lounge area, while Jim was in the storeroom, busy checking the stock. Bending over to reach for a lower shelf, Jim felt a hand on his buttocks. Startled, he turned round to see Eva, smiling at him.

"Hello Jim, I've been watching you all day, watching you walk around with your tight little English butt-cheeks. I couldn't help myself, I had to have a feel, I hope you don't mind!" said Eva, cheekily.

"That's alright Eva, you just made me jump that's all" Jim laughed.

He studied her, wondering what was going through her mind. Eva had moved from her native Czech Republic, to work in Britain nine months previously. She had settled in well, learning the English language very quickly. Her striking looks, blonde hair, and firm petite figure had helped her along the way no doubt. She had a devilish look in her eye, and moved closer to Jim.

"I really like you Jim" she said, touching his chest.

Jim could clearly see that Eva wasn't wearing a bra under her thin uniform blouse. Her erect nipples strained against the material as her breathing became heavier. His cock grew hard at the sight of the eighteen year old Czech girl. She was stunning, he thought, and she was coming on to him in the storeroom! Eva planted a kiss straight on Jim's lips, her hand reaching down to the bulge in his trousers. She could feel his erection through his trousers. He put his arm round her and pulled her tight, kissing her passionately, allowing his tongue to explore her willing mouth. They stood like this for a few minutes, locked together, kissing and fondling each other.

"I want you Jim, right here, I want your cock right now!" Eva announced.

Making sure the storeroom door was shut, she unzipped his trousers to reveal his throbbing manhood.

"Oh Jim, I am not disappointed!" she smiled at him.

She knelt down in front of him, and began to lick at his hard cock. Jim gasped as she expertly sucked him, running her tongue up and down the length of his meat. Eva took his whole cock into mouth, deep throating him, almost touching his heavy sack with her lips. He thought he was going to cum there and then, but thankfully she turned her attentions to licking his balls, teasing them with her tongue and sucking gently on them.

"Oh Eva!" he exclaimed, "I didn't know you fancied me".

"You are joking yes? I can't stop watching your crotch, you dirty English fucker, and you are going to fuck me now, yes?" Eva replied.

Jim was astonished at how brazen Eva had become. Her short skirt had fallen to the floor, and she undid her blouse, revealing her pert naked little tits. Eva grabbed Jim's hand and thrust it down the front of her white cotton panties. He felt her smoothly shaved mound, and pushed his finger into her fleshy moist cunt lips. She was dripping wet with cunt juice. She groaned loudly as he slipped his finger deep inside. She grabbed his cock and started wanking him, as he finger-fucked her wet hole.

"Aaaaaaaaaah!" she squealed, as Jim probed her with one, two and then three fingers.

Eva let out a dirty giggle and took hold of Jim's hand, and holding it up to her face, licked his fingers dry of her juices, savouring the taste of her pussy.

"And you call me dirty!" laughed Jim as he stripped naked before her.

Eva removed her white panties and bent over some boxes of coffee stacked in the middle of the floor. Spreading her legs wide, she looked behind her, and beckoned Jim to position himself behind. Her pussy ached for his hard flesh, while his cock was on fire now, at the sight of her naked ass. Eva pulled her cheeks apart, revealing her wet slit, and tight asshole.

"You are going to fuck me hard Jim, do it now you crazy English bastard!" she commanded.

Jim didn't need a second telling, and began rubbing the bulbous purple tip of his meat up and down her cunt-lips, covering it with her natural lubricant. He took hold of her hips, and with one hard thrust, plunged his meat fully into her hot cunt.

"Ooooooh yes Jim, yesssssss!" Eva cried, feeling the walls of her tight pussy stretched by his hard cock.

Jim began thrusting at her, his thighs slapping against her shapely ass. His heavy balls swung freely, banging at her clit with each motion. This was driving Eva wild with lust.

"Oh yeah, Jim! Fuck me harder!" Eva cried.

He responded to her, increasing the pace of his cock slamming into her. Her pussy felt wonderful, Jim thought, tight, hot and slippery. Eva thought she was going to be ripped apart by Jim's erect cock, such was his ferocity. She bit her lower lip and reached behind her grabbing his thighs, guiding each of his thrusts into her. Eva was lost in her passion, and didn't notice the storeroom door open.

Yuri stood there watching, taking in the scene. The heavily built Lithuanian was carrying some cans of squirty cream, which were destined for the large refrigerator in the storeroom. Putting them down, he unzipped his fly, and took out his cock, which was rapidly growing in size. Jim noticed Yuri watching but pretended he hadn't. Eva was too busy impaling herself on Jim's cock to notice Yuri, who was now stroking his cock while leaning against the doorway.

Eva wailed and bucked against Jim as he continued his merciless fucking of her sopping wet pussy. "You English bastard, you are going to make me cum, aren't you!" she shouted at him.

Then Eva noticed Yuri for the first time, "Hey Yuri, are you going to just stand there watching?"

Yuri's cock throbbed, and the sight of Jim and Eva fucking was driving him wild. His cock was leaking pre-cum as he frantically rubbed it until it was rock hard.

Eva licked her lips "Come Yuri, let me taste your cock!"

Yuri had a wicked idea, and taking one of the cans of cream, squirted half the contents all over the length of his thick cock. He walked up to Eva, and pushed his cock into her mouth. His cock had a massive girth and Eva had to force her mouth open wide enough to accommodate it. Copious amount of cream spilled from Eva's mouth as Yuri began to face-fuck the gorgeous Czech tart. Eva was being double fucked, as Jim continued his brutal assault from the rear, while Yuri enjoyed the delights of Eva's mouth.

She gagged several times on Yuri's cock, taking him deep into her throat, her eyes watered, and nose ran, causing her dark mascara to run down her cheeks.

"Uurrg...uuh...uuh...urghhh......uuuuhhmmmm!" she groaned, saliva poured out of her sweet mouth.

Yuri grabbed her hair and forced his cock in and out, Eva's face was being annihilated! Jim grabbed Eva around her waist and pulled her back onto his lap as he sat down on a wooden chair in the corner of the storeroom. She bounced up and down on his cock with her back to him, gripping his thighs tightly.

"Oh yes Jim, you give it to me hard!" squealed Eva, which Jim did, pounding his cock into her like a jackhammer.

Yuri took the can of cream and squirted the remainder onto her breasts, spreading the greasy cream all over her, and began licking it off while his fingers played with her throbbing clit.

"Oh yeah, you filthy fuckers! You are going to give me all your cream too, yes?" Eva pleaded.

She was now a slimy mess of squirty cream, impaled on Jim's erect cock, while taking Yuri's cock in her mouth again. She sucked and fucked both of them for what seemed like ages. All three could feel their orgasms building deep inside of them. Jim's face contorted as he came first, his hard fleshy cock erupting in Eva's cunt, flooding it with his hot cum.

"Oh that feels great Jim! Fill me with your hot spunk!" shouted Eva.

His cock throbbed and pulsated as jet after jet shot into Eva.

"Oh I'm close to cumming now!" screamed Eva, but it was Yuri who came next, grunting loudly as reached his climax.

Eva sucked on Yuri's cock hard, wanking him furiously as she did so. "Groahhhh!!!" he shouted, as thick spurts of white cum splattered over Eva's face.

She opened her mouth, trying to catch some of his hot spunk, which sprayed over her lips and tongue. This sent Eva completely over the edge, she loved the feel and taste of sperm on her face, and it made her orgasm instantly.

"Oh....Yes! Oh..........YESSSSSS!" she shrieked, grinding her fingers into her clit. Her body shook and jerked violently as she came powerfully, still astride Jim's cock. Her face was a mess of cream and cum. A moment or two passed while her orgasm subsided.

"You two are very bad, bad boys you know!" she giggled.

As Eva climbed off Jim, cum poured from her pussy, dripping all over his now flaccid cock. Jim stood up from the chair while Eva knelt down on the cold stone floor in between them. Taking it in turns, she licked both their cocks clean from the creamy mess.

"Mmmm, I love the taste of your cum, Jim!" she said.

Eva's face and tits were still covered in a mixture of Yuri's sperm and squirty cream, but both Jim and Yuri knew what Eva was hoping for next.

"Well are you guys going to help clean me up next?" she asked, licking her lips

A few moments later, hot piss cascaded over Eva from both the boys' cocks. She enjoyed the shower, the piss splashing over her face, in her mouth, over her tits and down her stomach. She held both their cocks, guiding the steady streams over her, washing away all of the sticky mess.

"Thank you guys!" said Eva, grinning.

Blue_Suzi
Blue_Suzi
29 Followers