Coffee Shop Encounter

Story Info
He always wanted to be a slave, it's his lucky day.
3.6k words
4.2
66.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to not drink this much coffee. That all changed a couple weeks ago when I was in a rush and starving; I stopped in a coffee shop. The woman behind the counter took my breath away. She looked like a goth dominatrix sex goddess. I tried to keep my cool as I ordered a cookie. Since then I've been going to the coffee shop regularly, and I've tried to start up conversations with Estelle, that's her name, but she's always too busy. I have seen her talking to other customers, but I think they've been customers longer than me.

Last night things changed a lot. I went into the coffee shop an hour and a half before closing. It was just Estelle and a super hot blonde girl working. Her nametag told me her name is Stacy. Estelle was professional, but by no means extra friendly as she made my drink. Part of me wanted to ask her what she was doing after work, but I chickened out. I got my drink, sat in one of the comfortable chairs, and started reading my book.

Before I knew it, I was the only customer left in the whole place. Stacy started sweeping, and wiping off the tabletops. She really is very attractive. What a great ass. My mind started to wander. I imagined kissing that ass through her panties. Soon I imagined pressing my tongue to her cunt through her panties, as her wetness spreads. I imagined her grabbing my hair and pulling my head out of her crotch. "Take off my panties, and make me cum." I imagined pulling her panties down her thighs. What a cute little patch of blonde pubic hair.

"HEY!" I was snapped out of my fantasy, "Hey! Stop staring, pervert."

"Oh . . . um . . . sorry," I said as I embarrassingly buried my head back in my book.

Stacy was soon talking with Estelle. I glanced up and could see Estelle staring at me. The next thing I know, I looked up and Estelle was towering over me.

"We're closing."

"Oh sure," I said as I fumbled to get my stuff together. "I guess I was really into my book."

"Into other things too."

I really had to go to the bathroom, and I didn't think I could wait until I got home. I quickly went into the men's room, and took a piss. As I was leaving the rest room, Estelle went in. I went to the front door of the coffee shop, but it was locked. Stacy came over to let me out.

"Wait, don't let him out." Estelle said. "He fucking peed on the floor."

"I'm so sorry. I was in a rush, but that's no excuse—"

"No, it's no excuse at all. I just cleaned that before you went in there."

"I'm sorry. What can I say? What can I do? I'll clean it." I said.

"That's a great idea."

I went back into the bathroom. Got some paper towels wet and started to clean the floor around the toilet. I could hear Estelle and Stacy talking a laughing outside the room. I did my best, and opened the door to leave.

"Wait, I want to make sure you did a good job. I'm sure you're incompetent when it comes to cleaning." Estelle said, and her and Stacy pushed me back into the bathroom. Estelle pointed to a spot on the floor. "You missed a spot." I really didn't see it, but I re-wiped it. "And here, you slob," I wiped that too. "You're really something. You're a wimp aren't you?"

I was shocked by the question, and didn't know what to say.

"I can tell you're a born submissive. I bet you'd be a good slave. Do you ever fantasize about being a slave?"

"Yes. Yes I do." I had to admit. "And with you as my mistress."

"You might think this is your lucky day, but we're going to show you what it's like to be a slave. See the thing is Stacy wants a slave and I'm going to help her find and train one. Do you want us to test you? I don't think you'll really be able to handle it, but this might be the last chance you ever have at getting a hot mistress."

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. See the thing is, I've fantasized about having a mistress for like fifteen years. I'm not the richest man in the world, so I can't afford to go to Dominatrix that you pay to see. "Oh my God, I mean Goddess, oh my Goddess yes."

"We are going to punish you for two things. For staring at Stacy's ass, and for peeing on the floor, I want you to take off your clothes."

I was so nervous, and it seemed so sudden, but I knew that if I wanted to explore what I had dreamed about for so long, I had to go for it. I started to take off my clothes. "You just know a little wimp like this is going to have a small dick." Estelle said. The worst thing is that she was right; I'm only five inches on a good day. I took off my underwear anyway.

"Oh my God, you're right." Stacy said. "My boyfriend is so much better."

"That's right wimp, Stacy has a boyfriend," Estelle said. "You'll just be her slave. You were really staring at her ass, it must have been for at least ten minutes."

"I'm so sorry Mistress Stacy." I said. "I . . . well my mind wanders . . . and I really didn't know I was staring."

"Oh, isn't that cute. Stay here, we'll be right back." Estelle said. They picked up my clothes. "Don't worry hon, we're gonna have some fun with you." Then they left. What if they left me here? Luckily I didn't have to worry, they weren't gone long. Estelle was carrying a big spoon when they came back.

"So you can tell us, what were you thinking about when you were staring at Stacy's ass?"

"I was fantasizing about licking her pussy, about eating her out."

"Um, I like that." Stacy said.

"Yeah, but that really wouldn't be a punishment, to let you lick that sweet pussy." Estelle said. "Maybe, some day if you're a real good slave, you'll get to lick her cunt. She'll sit on your face. Would you like that?"

"Yes, very much, yes."

"Well okay, you've got something to work for." Stacy said.

"But today you're going to be punished. I want you to get down on your knees, behind Stacy." I did as told. "So you like Stacy's ass so much, I want you to kiss it." I kissed it. "Now the other side." I kissed the other side, and I kissed it again, and again. Then whack, Estelle smacked my ass with the spoon. "I didn't say to kiss it more than twice, fucking pervert. Now I want you to get that ass out, stick it fucking out so it's easy for me to smack. "Okay, now pull down Stacy's pants, and panties."

"Oh my fucking luck, if this is punishment, I must be in heaven," I thought. I gladly did as instructed. My hands were shaking with excitement. "Oh my God, what a thing of beauty."

"Okay, little slave boy I want you to lick from right below her cunt, and don't touch her cunt, or you'll pay. I want you to lick from below her cunt, all the way along her ass crack, over her asshole, and all the way up to her lower back."

I was mesmerized, by the thought of what Estelle had told me to do.

Whack! The spoon slammed into my backside. I almost fell forward into Stacy. Damn that hurt. "GO!! What the fuck are you waiting for." Estelle yelled.

I touched my tongue to Stacy, and I was careful not to touch her pussy, even though there was nothing more I wanted. I couldn't believe I was doing this, with a woman as hot as Stacy. I moved my tongue up along the crack of her ass, all the way to her lower back.

"How did he do?" asked Estelle.

"Not to good. Not good at all. I couldn't really even feel it." Stacy.

"I don't think he's really slave material." Said Estelle.

"No, please I can do better." I said, "I promise."

"Turn around." I did as instructed. "Hands and knees, look at the floor, put your head between Stacy's thighs. I'm giving you five hard whacks for the pathetic job of ass licking. We need a good ass licker."

"That's not fair. I didn't know. You didn't tell me."

"Not fair?" Estelle said, "You can leave right now." I didn't move. "We expect you to do what we tell you, and we expect you to do it with enthusiasm. Now listen, sometimes I know you won't be perfect the first time, and that's when you'll be punished, like you're going to be now, that's how you'll learn. Put your head between Stacy's thighs." I did, and I felt her press her legs together and hold me in place. The five whacks were excruciating. I was so glad when it was over. Then whack. "That last one's for arguing, bitch."

Stacy turned back around. I wiped tears off my cheeks. "Oh, he's crying. I love it when they cry. It's so cute." Estelle said. "Now lick that ass crack, and do a fucking good job of it." This time I pressed my tongue into Stacy, and did the best I could.

"How is it now?" Estelle asked. "Should I give him more spanks?"

"No, he's perfect. That's how to lick an ass boy. I could really get used to that. I might need that every day." Stacy said.

"Isn't it great what a few well placed smacks to the backside can do?" Estelle said. "I can't wait to try him out myself one day. But not now, we have a lot more to do. Now I want you to give Stacy here five more good licks along the ass crack, and they better all be as good as what you just did."

I made sure to concentrate and lick her as well as I did the first time.

"Okay, now my little dicked ass bitch, I want you to lick around the rim of Stacy's asshole, and if you don't do a fucking good job, you'll regret it." I did as best as I could. "Just keep going around and around, until I tell you to stop." I kept going around and around. It was probably only for a minute, but it felt longer.

"Stop." Said Stacy. "Keep your face in my ass, I have to fart." Before I knew it I was blasted with a fart. "Keep your face in there, you fucking worthless bitch." Oh my God it was terrible.

"Stacy! You're too much." Said Estelle, and both women started laughing.

"Don't move bitch." Said Stacy to me. "Oh my goodness, being mean to him is so much fun. I'm getting horny. I can't wait for my boyfriend to fuck me." She said to Estelle. They both kept laughing.

"He still has more punishment coming." Estelle said. "Now bitch, I want you to make your tongue into a straight and hard little poker, and I want you to push it up into Stacy's ass. After her little fart, she might need a little cleaning." They both laughed. I did as best I could. "Is that good for you, Stacy?"

"It could be better." Whack. I felt the spoon slam into me. "No, no, I'm just kidding, it's okay. Keep it up little bitch."

"Stacy you're so mean."

"You're the one whacking him."

"Oh yeah, I know I'm mean, in fact I can be even worse." Stacy said. "Don't stop ass licker. Get that tongue all up in that ass hole. That's where she shit's from. You know that right, bitch?" They were laughing. "Get up in there as far as you can." I pushed my tongue as far as it would go; my jaw was starting to hurt. "Okay, okay, you can stop. On your knees, put your hands behind your back, and look at the floor." I did as instructed, praying that I was doing what she wanted. "That's what you get for looking at Stacy's ass. Now we have a good little ass licker. Maybe some day, we'll have a party with 20 to 40 people, and you can lick everyone's ass, wouldn't that be fun?"

"Yes mistress."

"Okay, well that's the punishment for staring at Stacy's ass, but you still have to be punished for peeing on the floor.

"Yes mistress."

"Lay on your back."

"Yes mistress." I did as instructed.

"I love this part," Estelle said to Stacy. She took off her pants.

"I think I love this part too," I thought. Then she took off her panties. Oh my goodness, I was starting to get hard. Her pussy was nicely trimmed. She stood over me one foot on either side. Now that's what I called a view. I could get used to this. She squatted down. Her beautiful cunt was right over my face.

"Open your mouth." She said. "Is she going to have me eat her pussy?" I thought as I opened my mouth.

"I hope you're thirsty." Then it hit me; what she was going to do. She wanted to pee on me. I quickly closed my mouth.

"He closed his mouth." Stacy said.

"Fucking open your mouth. I have to go to the bathroom, and I need a toilet." Estelle said. I didn't know what to do. I'd fantasized about this before, but I just didn't feel ready.

"He's shaking his head no." Stacy said. I was shaking my head, and I didn't even know it.

"Okay, get out." Estelle said. "We'll find someone else. It won't be hard."

"No please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just didn't expect . . . I'll do it."

"Too late. We don't have time for this. If you're going to be this hard to train."

"I won't, I'll do better. I promise."

"Stacy, what do you think?" Estelle said. "I'll let you decide."

"Well he did a pretty good job licking my ass. We could give him a chance."

"Okay, one more chance, but you're really pissing me off."

"Even though you haven't peed yet." Stacy said.

"It's not even funny Stace," Estelle said, but I think I caught her give a wink to her friend. "You mister are in for a good belt whipping, then I'll pee into you, then Stacy will pee into you, then maybe we'll train you to be Stacy's slave. So stand up. Fucking hurry. Stacy give me his belt. Hands on the wall above your head. Spread your feet apart. Fucking stick out your ass. You should already know that. You say you've fantasized about being a slave. Then you should know to present your ass for a whipping. Keep your hands on the wall. Every time you move them we add five strokes. You're getting fifty."

"Whoa, fifty that's a lot." Stacy said. I was glad she said it.

"Stacy if you really want a slave, you're going to have to learn that the best way to get them to do what you want is to be firm. He closed his mouth, when I told him to open it. That's disobedient. I can't tolerate disobedience. He'll make mistakes like not licking hard enough, that's one thing, and we still punish him for that, but directly questioning an order? No, no I won't tolerate it."

"You're right. Of course you're right." Stacy said.

Estelle stood behind me and to the side. She lazily swung the belt and it touched my ass, but not hard.

"One." I said.

"Oh come on," Estelle said laughing, "Are you really that stupid? That wasn't a stroke. I was just testing the distance, for my swing. Look, you don't even have to count. Just concentrate on keeping your position, and think about the mistake of questioning me or being disobedient to me, or anyone else, Stacy will you count, but not out loud?"

"Yes."

"First I'm going to come in from the side. Tell me when I get to twenty." Then Estelle swung the belt way back, and holding it with both hands quickly swung it back around and connected with my ass. It almost took my breath away. Before I could process what was happening, it hit again. My hand came off the wall, and I caught myself and put it back. The belt hit again.

"His hand moved." Stacy said. Smack!

"I know." Smack!

The blows kept coming. I concentrated on keeping in position.

"Get that fucking pathetic ass out properly" Estelle said. I tried my best to do what she wanted. This was far worse than I'd ever imagined. I guess that's why they call it punishment.

"Twenty" Stacy said.

"Quickly slave, get on your knees, with your face on the floor, and your ass nice and high up in the air."

I did what she wanted. She swung the belt over her head, and brought it crashing down. "Tell me when I get to forty."

"I could get into it this way." Stacy said.

"Yeah, it is a fun position." Estelle said as she continued to thrash me.

"You're really giving it to him."

"Is he crying yet? I want him to cry." Smack. Smack. Smack.

"I think he's almost going to cry." Stacy said. Smack. Smack.

"This would be better if I had my cane." Oh my Goddess, I don't know if I would be able to take that.

"That's forty."

"Stand up. Bend over, and grab your legs as far down them as you can. Now move so that the back of your head is touching the wall. It will help you from falling forward."

"Thank you."

"Thanking me is the best thing he's done all day. Now I want to hit him right at the top of his legs right below his ass. Tell me when I reach sixty."

"Fifty five." I said. Could I be more stupid?

"Don't question me."

I didn't think the strokes could get any harder, but they did. I could feel the blood rushing to my head. I wanted this so much, but was this worth it. No, I made it this far; I've got to make it. Estelle yelled as she delivered a stroke. It scared me. She yelled again. She hit me right where she wanted. Smack. Smack.

"That's sixty."

"On your knees, look at the ground." I did what she said. Tears streamed down my face. I don't know why, but I had a brief thought that Estelle would be nice to me, since I took her beating. I was wrong.

"You fucking slave. You never question me. You got five extra strokes for moving your hand, and you got five extra strokes for changing positions too slowly."

"I'm sorry." Estelle slapped me.

"You're pathetic. I've had to deal with your pervert ass coming in to my coffee shop these last few months. I'm sick of it. Then you disrespect Stacy, by staring at her ass. Wait look up. Stacy slap him."

Stacy slapped me, even harder than Estelle had.

"Then you make a mess. You don't even know how to lick an ass, until we tell you. Now you've made me hold going to the bathroom, because I had to punish you. Lie down, and open your mouth toilet. You better get used to this, hundreds of people are going to use you toilet. She stood over me again, and this time I had no fantasy of eating out her gorgeous cunt, I knew what she was going to do. She wasted no time, she just let go, and her piss came at me hard and fast. It hit my eyes, then my nose, and then it went right in my mouth. I wasn't ready. It stung the back of my throat, and I coughed and spat. She stopped while I recovered. When I was somewhat better, Estelle reached down and smacked my face a couple times. "Do better. Open." I opened my mouth, and she blasted me again with piss. I tried to keep it in my mouth, but didn't do a good job. After what seemed like a long time she stopped. "Lick me clean toilet." I gladly did. She threw me a rag and had me wipe up some on the floor. When the rag was full she made me ring it out into my mouth. She was so mean. I loved it. I always have wanted someone to be mean to me, I don't know why. "Lay back down, Stacy has to pee toilet. Do a fucking better job than you did with me."

"I want to slap him again." Stacy said. "I don't know why."

"Go ahead slap him. He's your slave."

Stacy slapped me very hard, and then again. I was starting to get concerned that Estelle was the really mean one, but Stacy might be more than I was giving her credit for.

"I love that." Stacy said. "Okay, be the toilet slave I've got to piss even more than Estelle did." They laughed. I lay down and opened my mouth. Stacy started to pee, and I was still not doing a good job swallowing. As she peed on me, she stopped five or six times and slapped me. Yeah, my mistress was going to be mean enough all right.