Coffee Shop Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carey looked at Lee's impressive manhood and wandered if she had made the right decision but she was so sexually charged there was no turning back. She wasn't wearing her bra and her tiny nipples produced two little points in the satin gown. She hadn't tucked either and her cock was tenting her full-cut red nylon panties.

She had dimmed the lights and sprayed herself liberally with perfume and Lee stood at the foot of the bed taking in her splendour and inhaling her exotic scent.

Carey wagged a finger at him, her long red fingernail a beacon that lured him to her. He fell on her, pressing her into the bed with his weight and Carey sighed with contentment. Their lips crushed against each other and their tongues intertwined. They made no attempt to draw out the foreplay; they were both wracked with lust.

Carey reached for Lee's cock and found it turgid and throbbing. She stroked it and felt the power of it in her fingers. She cupped his scrotum and caressed it, drawing her long nails along the furrowed flesh and then she returned her hand to his steely manhood.

Lee slid his hands along Carey's body, the satin garment sliding captivatingly across her soft, smooth flesh. He brushed her nipples and she gasped but his hand continued their journey down her body. He drifted his fingertips across the front of her panties and felt her cock quiver but his hand proceeded downwards to her legs.

The ultra-sheer stockings felt like a diaphanous sheath enswathing her legs. He ran his fingers up and down her thighs, tracing the backseams, circling the dark welts, toying with her garter clasps. He lifted Carey's fingers from his manhood and slid his cock between her thighs so that he could feel the translucent hosiery on his sensitive skin.

Carey felt his sturdy appendage gliding along her stocking-sheathed thighs and she closed them tight around it, delighting in the feel of his cock humping her legs as he kissed her with unconditional passion. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tight, wanting to feel his body pressing against hers. She wanted to feel his longing for her, his need for her, experience his unbridled passion.

Lee's cock ground against her legs, trapped between her thighs. His lips crushed hers, his tongue fluttered in her mouth. She could feel the heat of his bloated, pulsing organ on her delicate flesh, her own cock was quivering in anticipation of what was to come next.

Carey put out her hand, her fingers scrambling on the nightstand, searching for the tube of emollient she had placed there. She found the tube of KY Jelly, the cap already removed, ready for this exact moment.

She opened her legs wide and Lee sensed her need. He tugged at her panties but she batted his hand away. She adored the feel of the gossamer nylon garment cloaking her buttocks, scrotum and penis. She slathered Lee's cock with the lubricious gel and guided his cock inside one of the leg openings of her panties and nestled his glans in her sphincter.

Carey grabbed a pillow and pushed it under the arch of her back and lifted her buttocks and opened her legs.

She clasped her hands behind Lee's neck and looked up lovingly into his eyes.

"Take me Lee," she whispered and locked her lips on his and thrust upward as Lee pressed his manhood into her sphincter.

Carey suppressed a scream when Lee's fleshy glans pierced her tight orifice. She bit his lip and held him tight and Lee sensed that he had hurt her and he stopped.

"No! I want you inside me Lee. Make love to me," Carey whispered and she pushed upward a little and an inch of Lee's cock slid inside her tight channel.

Lee kissed her passionately and she mewed and moaned into his mouth as he slowly impaled her on his throbbing cock. The tight sheath of her anus girdled his penis. The feel of her body shrouded in the satin slip, her gossamer-clad legs scissoring on his flesh, the silky nylon gusset of her panties cosseting his scrotum when he was fully inside her was overwhelmingly pleasurable. He couldn't thrust because he knew he would orgasm, he was at the peak of extremis.

When the pain subsided, circlets of pleasure radiated from Carey's tight sphincter, her anus felt delightfully full and a deep resonant decadence began to emanate from her prostate. Lee's belly pressed against her hard penis trapped in her nylon panties causing it to throb and leak a continual stream of pre-ejaculate.

Carey had never felt so sexually aroused and she too was on the brink of climax.

"Fuck me," Carey whispered into Lee's ear and she nipped his earlobe to encourage him.

Lee sought Carey's lips and he drove his tongue into her mouth as he withdrew his penis and then drove it into her rectum. Carey chafed her legs against Lee's flanks, knowing that her gossamer nylons would excite him further. The feel of Carey's legs on his sides, her tight anus clasping his cock, her satin-shrouded body pressing against and her bruised lips pressing on his drove Lee into a paroxysm of lust.

He jackhammered his cock in and out of Carey's tight channel as she clung to him, rising to meet his thrusts, biting his lips, raking her nails down his back, spurring him with her high heels.

They climaxed together.

Carey felt her anus begin to spasm, her prostate begin to reverberate, her scrotum contracted and her penis shuddered as she orgasmed. It was like nothing she ever felt before and she clung to Lee and drove her body into his, encouraging him to fuck her harder.

Lee felt Carey begin to convulse beneath him, her breathing was ragged, her face was screwed up with divine bliss and he felt the warm wet dampness on his belly as she flooded her panties.

Lee pushed his cock into Carey as far as it would go and ejaculated. Carey felt Lee's cock quiver and then suddenly her anus was filled with her lover's creamy milt. It dribbled into the cleft of her buttocks and soaked into the welts of her stockings.

Lee could feel Carey's rectum milking him, extracting his seed as the warm glow of extremis became an overwhelming pleasure vortex that took his breath away,

They lay in each other's arms, kissing and canoodling but neither of them spoke. Lee's cock was still buried in Carey's anus and he did not want to remove it. It felt like it belonged there. When he finally did try to extract his still engorged member from Carey's tight sheath she tightened her sphincter and trapped him inside her.

"No! Don't take it out. Do that again," Carey grinned up at him, her dishevelled hair and ruined makeup making her look like a whore.

When Carey left Lee's place early the next morning she was unsteady on her feet as she walked to her car. They had spent most of the night fucking and her ass was sore and her legs shaky, but in good way. She'd brushed her hair into the piecy style she favoured, her makeup was perfect but no longer sluttish and she was wearing the tartan pleated miniskirt, white silk blouse, flesh-toned pantyhose and black wedged high heels that she had worn to the Perky Brew on her fist day.

She drove back to Balwyn College feeling content and confident but also a little confused. She would drop off the carry bag containing the now semen-soaked shift, black stockings and red nylon panties and garter belt and the fuck-me heels. She would work the breakfast shift at the Perky Brew and attend afternoon lectures.

The door to Carey's room flew open and Vickie stormed in slamming the door behind her. Carey had forgotten that Vickie had a key to her dorm.

"You fucking bitch!" Vickie flew at Carey with her claws extended and her teeth gnashing.

Carey narrowly avoided being scratched and bitten as they fell onto the bed and wrestled.

"You leave my boyfriend alone you fucking slut!" Vickie's face was inches from Carey's.

Carey gripped Vickie's wrists and locked her legs around Vickie's waist to prevent her from kicking and scratching.

"Vickie! Vickie! Vickie! It's not what you think," Carey cried out.

Suddenly Vickie stopped struggling and fighting. She leaned away from Carey so she could see her face properly.

"Carey?" Vickie was dumbstruck.

"Carey! What the fuck? I heard rumours that some tall hot chick was visiting you in your dorm and then I saw her enter your room and... and... what the fuck? What are you playing at?" Vickie's astonishment was vanishing.

It was being replaced by repulsiveness and animosity.

"Are you some sort of fag? Are you a fucking homo or something?" Vickie recoiled and climbed off the bed.

Before Carey could answer Vickie unloaded a further fusillade of vitriol.

"No, you look too good! This isn't some prank or fetish. You've perfected that look," Vickie flung open Carey's wardrobe and saw the female apparel hanging on the rod and the shoes on the floor.

"How long have you been doing this? Have you been sucking cock and bending over, you freak? Have you been sucking off football players and then using those lips to kiss me?" Vickie turned back to Carey.

As usual it was all about Vickie. She was the one being victimised. She was the one being duped. Her outrage was justified because she was Vickie and Vickie was the star of her own show and everyone else was an extra.

Vickie had never thought to ask Carey why she was presenting the way she was. Was Carey gender dysphoric? Did Carey need help? Did Carey need support? No! Carey had duped Vickie and Vickie was not to be duped.

"Who else knows? Are people laughing at me behind my back because my boyfriend is a crossdressing cocksucker?" Vickie's pretty face had become ugly with rage.

Suddenly her face turned sly and evil.

"Well fuck you Carey! The Broncos defensive line tag-teamed me while I was away at the Varsity cheerleading competition last week. Those boys had nice big hard cocks and I took them all. I pulled a train Carey, and I didn't think about your scrawny faggot ass for a single instant," Vickie raged.

"Vickie let me explain," Carey tried to interject.

"Explain what Carey? That you're a man trapped in a woman's body? That you have irresistible urges? What Carey? How do you explain your duplicitousness?" Vickie put her hands on her hips and glared at Carey.

Carey opened her mouth to try to explain how she had started crossdressing to spite young women just like Vickie but then it had become something else and that Vickie was right about Carey questioning her gender identity.

But then Carey realised that she didn't need to. What was happening to her was personal. She was on her own journey of discovery that had nothing to with Vickie.

Carey just smiled at Vickie as she stood up and smoothed out her skirt and blouse.

"Did the tight end give you one in your tight end?" Carey smiled sweetly at Vickie.

At first Vickie didn't get the sarcasm but then it dawned on her and the rage returned to her face.

"I'm going to out you, you faggot! I'm going to tell everyone that Carey Davenport is a crossdressing, cock-sucking, bum boy!" Vickie hissed.

"You know what? Go ahead. I don't care anymore. I'm tired of hiding in the shadows," Carey sighed.

"Fuck you Carey Davenport. Feel free to suck a few cocks in the car park on your way to class today because everyone is going to know you are a tranny faggot!" Vickie screeched and then she yanked open the door and stormed into the corridor.

Carey just stood there enjoying the silence. She was glad that it was finally out in the open. Then she started to laugh.

*****

Carey turned up to her lectures that afternoon presenting femme. Nothing outrageous, just tight skinny jeans, a comfortable raw cotton bohemian blouse and low heels. Her makeup was subdued but highlighted her feminine attributes and her hair was styled piecy.

She was prepared to be jeered at, made fun of and maybe even pushed around a little but the opposite occurred. Carey received only compliments and encouragement from her fellow students and a cute boy even slipped her his phone number.

Vickie on the other hand had been suspended pending the outcome of a tribunal to determine if her enrolment at Balwyn College would be terminated on the basis of hate speech, bullying and harassment. She had made good on her threat to out Carey to as many people as possible but her plan had backfired horribly. All she had done was garner support and sympathy for Carey and found herself in front of the student disciplinary committee.

Carey turned up for work at the Perky Brew the next day dressed provocatively as usual and was surprised that most of the girls supported her. News travelled fast around Balwyn College. She dreaded having to front Desmond White but she would cross that bridge when she came to it.

Clarice Starr followed her into the break room.

"So you're out. I know the courage that takes. You go girl!" Clarice slapped Carey on the ass playfully.

"Does Desmond know?" Carey asked.

"He does and he doesn't care. In fact he thinks you might attract a certain kind of clientele. Your job is safe but don't be surprised if his curiosity gets the better of him and he asks to see you in his office sometime soon," Clarice gave Carey a knowing look.

"Well I guess I'll just have to deal with that eventuality when it arrives," Carey sighed.

"Am I working my usual section?" she asked as she put her purse in her locker and locked it.

"Sure, if you want. Like I said... you go girl. Your shift starts in five minutes," Clarice left Carey alone and returned to the hostess station.

As soon as she started her shift Carey sidled up to Lee's table. She looked around and saw that no one was looking so she leaned in and kissed him quickly.

"Do you still have the copy of the exposé I gave you?" she asked and Lee nodded.

"Shred it. I'm not gonna submit it. I'll come around to your place after work. Make sure you have clean sheets on the bed," Carey said matter-of-factly.

"Clean sheets?" Lee looked perplexed.

"Boyfriends always have clean sheets on their bed when their girlfriend comes to visit," Carey smiled at Lee cheekily.

"Wait? I'm your boyfriend now?" Lee looked even more perplexed.

"Sure you are. We have a lot to talk about," Carey leaned in and kissed him again and then she went back to work.

The End