Coffee Shop Whore

Story Info
Whore gets used just like she needed it.
1.5k words
3.99
65.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had told her to write the dirtiest thing she could think up and she responded with some piece of trash you found typical. Something about taking 2 cocks in her ass and one in her pussy. Also typical she would think only of having her useless holes filled instead of really getting you off. This made you angry, almost to the point of releasing her from her collar. You really thought that she'd take it more seriously than she had been. You Angie's feel unsatisfied and not really wanting to go home so you headed out for a walk. Walking in the very early morning, the air was a little crisp, but it felt good on your lungs so you continued.

Passing dark alleys, abandoned cars, your home started to feel more alien the farther from your doorway that you passed. You could hear your footsteps echoing on the pavement and something soft a little farther behind you. Your footsteps quickened despite you telling yourself you're not scared. You start looking behind you and notice a figure in the distance...You turn back and walk even faster, thinking you'll just pop into the all night coffee shop for a glass of tea. The footsteps behind you get faster and faster ....Thoughts are reeling in your head despite the voice telling them to shut up. A hand reaches for your shoulder and you turn quickly ready to fight. You turn right into those big brown eyes and freeze with your fist raised.

"Mmmmmm I knew my half hearted attempt at writing you would make you angry, but do you really want to hurt me that bad?" She smiles and you look down to her throat to find your collar resting there. She's dressed in a long bright pink rain slicker and matching heels.

What was she doing here? Was she really standing in front of you? What did it matter..you wanted her and here she was.

"You know I'll have to punish you for that ridiculous attempt at getting me off you sent in the mail."

"Yes, sweets...that's why I'm here" She only grinned at you....making you want to tear open that rain slicker and see just what she was wearing, tear it off and bruise her pale hot skin.

You weren't planning on this and thought quickly of what she would enjoy that would still punish her and take that sweet smile right off her lips. "You want to be full of my cum don't you slut? That's what brought you all the way here isn't it?"

"Only if it pleases You, Sir....I'm here for my punishment" Her words made you want to take her right there..but the slut would like it too much. The coffee shop was just around the corner and you knew a couple of your friends would be there.

"Follow me whore." You turned and walked fast toward the coffee shop knowing she was following eagerly behind you. You opened the glass door and paused as if you were holding it for her only to let it close in her face.

The coffee shop had six men , 2 you knew, 3 you didn't recognize, and the shop attendant. She entered and they all turned hungrily towards her. You thought this would work out just fine as a smile brushed across your lips. "Well, well well....this will work out just fine. Take off your coat slut...We're going to stay here a while."

The nervousness made her face fill with a rosy blush that nearly made your cock hard, she hesitated and started to speak and you shut her up quick "NOW SLUT!" your friends just grinned and watched the other 3 looked shocked but didn't move as she opened the tie on her coat. It fell to the floor leaving her completely naked. "Now get up on the counter and give these boys a show like the good little whore you want to be" She looked so nervous now...shaking...but you looked farther down and saw the dampness between her legs and knew it was safe to continue. She climbed up on the counter and sat. You could tell the cold countertop was only part of the reason her nipples were so hard. You told her to fuck herself like a good girl and she moaned like you knew she would and spread her pale thighs. You liked how they shook while she spread them, you liked how nervous she was. She cupped her breasts and tugged at her nipples making them so fucking hard she whimpered loudly and moved one of her hands slowly down her tummy. As her fingers teased up and down her smooth wet pussy lips you could tell you weren't the only one getting hard for her and smiled.

"Whoever wants this slut can fuck her and she'll just beg for more."

Noone moved and you liked that, you liked how it made her feel she wasn't even good enough to take the cocks of 6 lonely men in a coffee shop in the middle of the night. She moaned loud as her two of her fingers slid deep into her now drenched cunt. The sound of her sliding her fingers in and out was the only sound in the room and the first one finally stood up. Your friends laughed and said you sure knew how to pick them and patted you on your back before walking out. You looked at her face making sure she saw them leave and as her finger entered her ass you weren't sure you cared anymore. The attendant pulled his cock out in front of her and she pushed her wet fingers into his mouth, spreading her legs farther and pushing her hips just a bit more off the counter to accommodate his pulsing cock.

She arched her back and held the edge of the counter rotating her hips to fuck his cock into her. She was muttering something but you weren't sure what. The second man walked behind her and began massaging her tits from behind. The young attendant came hard and fast blowing his hot cum all over her stomach just as the second man pulled her off the counter. He looked at you and you waved a hand dissuasively. He grinned and laid on the floor behind the counter. Pretty soon the little bitch had her ass and pussy full and you could see on her face she was cumming really hard. Her screams echoed in the night. You moved forward chanting to her what a worthless hole she was. How whoever entered that shop that night could fuck her and you'd just let her build up with cum till you were satisfied. And with the way you were feeling an arrest might take place before you were ever satisfied. You were rock hard and moved to the squirming flesh on the floor of the coffee shop.

You pushed your cock into her mouth and her eyes opened looking up at you. The look of submission, of pure ownership was brewing with the tears in her eyes. She feasted hungrily as if yours was the only cock she felt even as her body trembled with wave after wave of orgasm. She screamed against your cock as the one in her ass filled her and sucked only harder. The one underneath her moved behind her to slam his cock into her messy used asshole. She never faltered feasting only on your cock. Sucking, pulling back to spit on it whispering how she wanted it as messy as her used ass before swallowing you again to the balls. The remaining 4 men used her ass and pussy repeatedly filling her with cum and she swallowed your cock groaning and cumming and spitting. Thank you for using me..thank you for letting me have your cock ... thank you for letting me be the whore I am. She whispered every time your cock pulled from her lips.

The sun was coming up and you knew you better get her out of there before the morning rush. They were still pumping her holes and you pulled her off them. "Thank them for the cum, slut"

She whispered a thank you as you wrapped her slicker back around her and pushed her out the door.

"You're a filthy whore, Beth"

"Yes Michael....to please You. Please.....i only want your cum"

That was it you couldn't stand it anymore. You pushed her into the closest Alley and pushed her to her knees in the dirt, lifted her coat and plunged your hard cock deep into her pussy. The heat engulfing your cock immediately, that tight cunt sucking at your cock. The slut on her knees whimpering Yours is the only cum she wants, she craves even as you finally fill her. She lay in the dirt panting, cum seeping from every hole...only able to whimper "thank you"

You pick her up and wrap her in your arms ...."I do this for you my good girl" Kiss her softly on her lips and carry her home for a warm bath.