Coffee, Tea or Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let the phone go into his now shaking hand.

"I . . . Uh . . . What if . . ."

"If you don't?" She stifled a chuckle. "Well, I'll just have to send you last video to all of your female contacts and post it on your homepage." He was gripped by fear now. "Oh yes. I was busy when you were tied up. All your info is now mine. User ID's passwords. Mine to use as I see fit. As are you I'm afraid. Also, I'm sure you've figured out by now I really know your darkest secrets and deepest fantasies. All neatly tucked away in your well organized bookmarks of your laptop."

He left his house with a nervous, yet sexual energy coursing though his veins. As his car made its way to the lingerie store he thought about all the things she was finding out about him. All the things she may have him do.

Butterflies filled his stomach as he walked to the store, thinking of his dark angel waiting at his house for him. Him and his perverse video and pictures.

As he navigated the store looking for what he needed a rather attractive sales lady stopped him. "Can I help you?"

"NO!. . . I mean. . . Yes. I'm. . . I need. . ."

She leaned in and smiled. "It's OK. Just tell me what you're looking for. I'm sure I can find everything you came for. I can help you."

He went on to explain to her what he was looking for and she picked it all out for him as if this was completely normal. His apprehension turn to excitement as they made their way to the cash register. He held out his credit card to pay and she held out a pen and a form. "I'll need you information for our mailing list. Sorry. Store policy."

Her smile eroded any resistance to what he knew he shouldn't do. However, he took the form from her and filled it out.

"Excuse me. Do you mind if I can use your dressing room?" he asked as she gave him the bag.

"Mm, can't wait to get that sexy girl feeling all over, eh?" She shot him a sexy flash of her eyes. "It's right there on the right."

His heart was pounding as he made his way to the dressing rooms, which to his dismay were more of a dressing cubicle with a curtain. He picked one that had empty ones on either side and made his way in before anyone noticed. Once inside he set up the phone to face the mirror and began to undress. Once he was done he checked the phone to see if he recorded himself.

Satisfied with it he set it down again and paused to look at his naked body in the mirror. Naked except for the clear cage encasing his dick. A cage that reminded him of the fact that he was now the sexual property of someone he had only met earlier that day.

He picked up the sheer bright red hiphugger panties. He ran the fabric between his fingers and let out a soft moan. "Oh yes." Bending over as he lifted one foot, then the other into them. Running his thumbs back and forth as he pulled them up.

"My God!" he groaned as he caressed his own waist. His eyes half shut. "So sexy." He dreamed of actually doing this, but never gathered up the nerve to see it through.

He picked up the matching bra next and after fumbling with the clasps for a minute or two he spied himself again in the full length mirror. He moved his hips back and forth as he tweaked his nipples and bit his lip. "Mm, now this is heaven."

His cock was straining in its confines as he thought of the way she took him tonight. So confident, strong and dominant. He wanted her to want him. To use him to pleasure herself again and again.

He blinked and came back to the here and now. Looking down on the bench he picked up a stocking and rolled it down. He hiked one leg up on the bench and slowly rolled the stocking up his leg. He watched himself in the mirror as he did. "Ohh, you'll need to shave those sexy legs when you get home."

After working up the second stocking he stood up and admired himself in the mirror. His hands exploring his body as if for the first time. "Oh, so good. So right. I wish I could touch myself." He stroked his cage that was under his new panties. Then he suddenly sighed as if he knew to think otherwise was futile. As he quickly got dressed he realized the shirt she picked out was just a bit small and all to white. The red bra showing clearly though it.

He steeled himself as he opened the curtain only to see the saleslady right outside helping two other women and two other groups of women who were now waiting for an open booth.

"It sounds like everything fits just fine." she said with a smile. The others reacted with a mix of shock, disgust and stifled laughter.

"Yes. They did. Thank you." He was flush with embarrassment as he made his way out of the store as soon as fast as possible. His heart pounding and head spinning.

As he drove to his next stop he thought of the beautiful dark angel that now possessed him. The grip of chastity cage, the binding sensation of the bra, panties and stockings all reminded him of her hold on him. Liberated by his enslavement. He tried to wrap his head around this thought.

His car came to a stop in the parking lot of a rather busy adult store. With a deep breath he got out of the car and walked in. Although not crowded there were quite a lot of people in the store for his comfort. After finding the fetish video section and the videos he was supposed to buy he waited for someone to walk by and ask to take that picture she wanted.

After about 15 or 20 uncomfortable minutes, praying no one he knew walked by, he asked an older couple if they could take his picture there. Explaining that he lost a bet with a friend. They chuckled and entertained his request. He then quickly made his way to the cashier.

He was a bald, young, well built guy who took no interest in him until he looked at the videos and then him. A sly grin slid across his face as he leaned forward on the counter. "How would you feel about getting dressed up and cleaning my house?"

"No, just the videos please." He was filled with weird sensation at the prospect of being alone with him.

"OK, sure." he shrugged as he rang up and bagged the DVD's. "Enjoy." he said as he handed over the bag and winking at him.

He fought the urge to run from the store after taking the bag.

His heart was still pounding as he made his way to get a thank you card and gift. Only then did he fully realize what the guy behind the counter wanted. His mind was racing. So far from his comfort zone. Yet there was no turning back now. He was hers. He had willingly stepped into the abyss.

After finishing up his last task he returned home to find her sitting in the living room, dressed in her work clothes.

"Show me what you got and get undressed. We don't have a lot of time."

Confused he gave her her phone back, the bag with the videos and the sealed envelope. He then began to strip off his clothes and show off his lingerie.

She put the envelope in her purse and looked at the pictures and video on the phone. "Very nice. Fine job." She looked up to see him standing there in nothing but his new undies. "OH! Hold that pose!" She then snapped a couple of more pictures of him.

She then picked up the videos. "Oh, this will do nicely. Just like the stuff you look at online." she remarked as she opened the cases. "Who's this?" she said as she held up a business card with a phone number on the back. "A secret admirer?"

"The cashier wanted to take me home and clean his house." he replied, totally embarrassed.

She put the card back in the case. "Get your shoes on and put my bags in your car. I'm running late and I'll explain everything on the way."

He bent down and picked up his pants.

"No, no, no!!! Just your shoes!"

He cringed as he slipped on a pair of sneakers, picked up her bags and walked to the door. She picked up her purse and followed him out. She waited patiently by the car as he put her two bags in and locked up his house. He then opened her door and helped her in.

She broke the silence shortly after leaving his driveway. "Sorry, but the airline called and I have to leave you early."

"If. . . But. . . When? . . I mean. . ."

"Shh. . . Don't worry I'll be back. How soon though depends on what's inside the card you got me. OK."

He swallowed hard think if the gift card was enough. His mind was racing. "But what about. . ."

"Will you please let me finish." The silence made him fidget in his seat. "Good. That stays on until I get back." She reached over and patted his cage. "Secondly, How much relief you get also depends on the contents of the card. I could be back in a day or two. Maybe a week. Perhaps a month, but I doubt that right?" she shot him a seductive gaze.

She opened a small case about the size of a CD case as he pulled up to a stop light. "As you can see I've got quite a few people vying for my attention." He looked over to see each page had a number plastic pouches on each side. Each with a key and small card in them. She flipped to a blank spot and put in a key and a card with the city and his phone number and the number 33 on it.

"Welcome to my rewards program Number 33." She reached over and pinched his cheek, then pointing to the road. "Green light. Anyway, if I'm going to be in town I'll call you with instructions as to where and when to pick me up. If you're late then I guess you'll have to wait until I call you again another day."

"What if?. ."

"Hold on. You'll also get instructions from me now and again to do things for me. Which you'll be more than happy to do for me. Right?" He nodded in silence. "Some will be videoed and photographed. You'll save it on an online storage account I created for you. Now should you fail to do something or upset me you'll be punished. Just remember I have access to all of your online accounts and all of you phone contacts. You get the point right?"

"Yes, but what about my. . . I mean what if I want to date someone?"

"I've dealt with that and in fact I'm going to deal with a situation like that in few days. So don't worry. We'll cross that bridge if we get there."

The car pulled into the airport entrance and she directed him to her area. "Lastly, no cheating I'll find out. Also if you decide to back out and pretend that this was a cute little experiment on your part think again. . . I say when we're done. Understand?"

He stopped the car and looked at her. "Yes. I understand."

"Good now poop the trunk." She flipped his cell phone onto his lap as she got out of the car.

He sat there mortified that someone would notice the man dressed in panties and bra behind the wheel. It seemed like forever as she got her bags out of the trunk.

She walked into the terminal without turning around and he drove away his mind trying to sort out what had just happened to him today.

His phone rang about five minutes after he left the airport. He glanced down. 'Restricted.'

"Hello?"

"Hi 33. It's me. Just wanted to know what you're going to tell the police if you should get pulled over on the way home with no licence plate on your car."

"What?!?"

"Don't worry I put it in the trunk. . . See you soon. Drive carefully." The line went dead.

He drove for the next forty minutes in utter fear. He backed his car into his driveway and ran inside as fast as he could. Peeking out the window he saw that the plate was right where it should be. He collapsed into his chair and dropped his head into his hands thinking what had he done.

Meanwhile on a plane at about 10,000 feet above him she was busy sending a text.

"Hello 26. My flight lands in three hours. Be at the bar in concourse A."

12