Coffee Time with Kinky

Story Info
A sexcapade between a woman in her 30's and her nieghbor, 70.
2.2k words
4.14
40.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's an awkward, sexual tension in me as I wait for you to open the door. It seems surreal to share my fantasy with a horny old man. Every time I visit for "Coffee time", I tell myself it can't continue. I won't come back, but I want this. I want you. I've stopped questioning why. We all have our fantasies, you told me. Mine is a dirty old man, a grandpa type that touches you when no one is looking and is a secret for just the two of you. I read scenarios on literotica about it. Spending the summer with grandpa, after grandma died, and "helping" him in whatever way he needs it. Growing up and becoming grandpa's little slut. I get horny just at the thought.

When I met you, I felt instantly the connection between us. I wish I had been brave and acted on it before you moved away. How many times had I been in your apartment, hoping you'd do something? Make a move. I became obsessed at the thought of you fucking me the day you told me you were watching lesbian porn. As the girls were climaxing, your two religious neighbors were banging on your door, wondering if everything was okay! I thought about you watching porn all the time, after that. I wanted to watch with you. Become your little secret play toy.

It took two years to get back in touch with you, after you moved. I fantasied about you all the time. When I came to see you the first time, I was so nervous. The minute I was inside your apartment I could feel your eyes on me. I knew you wanted to touch me. I could see you staring at my chest. I wanted you to look. I wore those outfits so you had nowhere else to look. Nothing happened. I went home disappointed in my cowardly shyness.

The day I came with my drink in hand, I had a plan. I wanted you to touch me. I knew you wanted it too. Suggesting a cocktail over coffee, I knew what I needed to make it happen. For a half hour we talked about meaningless day to day topics, then switched to porn and you loving to eat pussy and the taste of your own cum; me revealing that I love to suck dick and finally, watch porn of "grandpas'" with younger girls.

We leaped at each other. Kissing in a frenzy and before I knew it my top was off and you were sucking on my tits and asking if we could fuck. It was everything I had wanted. It was more than I could handle. Was I actually living out my most secret of fantasies with a man 30 years my senior? I was so conflicted and foggy from the alcohol. I went home and could think of nothing else for weeks. I've been back once a month, since.

You put your hands on my face and kiss me. Just like that, I'm hooked and forcing my tongue in your mouth, ready to play out my fantasy, again.

"Let's take our shirts off and have a drink", you say, removing yours. You help me remove my top and make my favorite cocktail, Kinky and orange juice.

In the living room, we're sipping drinks and talking casually. Our shirts lying on the floor nearby. I can see the look of hunger and need as you talk, your eyes grazing over my breasts. I'd been horny for days, waiting for this day. Thinking about and anxiously anticipating the feel of you. The tension between us is palpable. I can hear the rush of blood in my ears and my stomach is all butterflies. Touch me, I think. Attack me with the urgency I feel as I watch your mouth. Kiss me, again! I want your tongue parting my lips, forcing me to respond. Telling me that this is what you want. What you need.

Before another thought can distract me, you're on me. Your mouth is on mine with fiery, reckless abandonment. You're hands are grasping my tits and you're moaning into my mouth. I'm so horny. I put everything into the kiss. I run my tongue along your lips and then take your tongue between my lips. I suck like I'm giving you head. I speed the pace and thrust harder, pulling you closer as you rub my tits and start dripping pre-cum.

I kiss like I want to be fucked. I kiss the way I want to be able to fuck. There are so many images playing in my mind, each one more erotic to me than the last. The way I want to move with you, move over you. Touch you, feel you. To touch myself as you watch me, but all I have is this kiss.

You pull away and start tugging down the cups and straps of my bra, too focused on getting my nipples into your mouth. "I love your tits", you murmur, "You have beautiful tits". You rub your hand over the areola, making the nipple pop into a taunt candy kiss shape. As you begin to suck, I think about our conversation the last time I visited for coffee.

You told me two years ago, when we'd sit outside in the sun on hot summer days, you'd be staring at my cleavage. I never told you, but I wanted you to look, I dreamed about the dirty thoughts those well thought out bras and shirts would invoke your head. I've taken pictures of my tits, after having been with you, my nipples posing at the thought of your mouth.

I moan as you suck on my tits. Driven by the sound of you, pushed on by my thoughts and turned on by the visual of you bending over me -- your face buried in my chest. I reach down and start rubbing your thigh over your pants. I can feel your ever hardening dick as I move upward. I wrap my hand round the hard bulge and start stroking faster. I can feel the wet spot of pre-cum and I want to taste it.

You take off your pants, exposing your erect cock that's dripping -- waiting to be licked and sucked. You brush your thumb across the tip and stick it in my mouth. I suck the sweet nectar off with enthusiasm. You kiss me, wanting to share in the tasting. I want you in my mouth.

I lean over, flicking the head with my tongue, spreading cum both over your mushroom head, and my tongue. It's so sweet. I love the taste and feel of your cock. I love the look you give me just before I take you, fully, into my mouth. You let out a gasp and start groaning. I let my tongue glide along the shaft as I gently suck from the base to the tip and down again. I start moving faster and suck harder. I can feel the saliva building in my mouth. The thought of pleasing you makes me even hornier.

I start drooling, the spit lubricating your shaft and dripping down your balls. Don't cum, yet, I think to myself. Not in my mouth. I want you to cum on my chest. I want watch you jack off and see cum spurt from your hard cock all over my tits. I want to watch you spread it over my nipples and lick it off. I pull away to delay your release.

We kiss, once again, with more intensity. Our tongues jab at each other, forcing moans of pleasure, need and want. You grab my tit as you kiss me, roughly squeezing and pulling at the nipple. The look of it makes me want to be fucked. I want your fingers inside me. In my head I can feel my hips rocking, gyrating at the thought of you touching my pussy. I want to straddle you and grind my cunt in your lap, feeling your cock between my thighs.

Just as I'm thinking these thoughts you say, "I want to finger fuck that pussy!" You unbutton my pants and reach down. I feel a slight tingle, but the look on your face is what makes me crave you.

"Finger fuck that pussy", I say barely breathing. You begin rubbing and thrusting your fingers inside my cunt and over my clit.

"I love your cunt. You're so wet", you say as you stick your fingers, covered with my juices, into your mouth and then into mine. "Mmm", you groan, your hand disappearing into my jeans. Your eyes close, your hand moves faster, your breath quickens. I tip my head back and push your head towards my breasts.

"Suck my tits". The moment is erotic and I'm lost and losing control. "Oh fuck! It feels so good ..." I whimper. I reach down, grab your cock and start rubbing. Keeping the pace I see in your movements, feel in my body and want, in my head.

"I want to fuck", you say pulling your hand from my wanting pussy and sucking off the juices. You put your hands on my face and force my lips open, fucking me with your tongue. I meet you thrust for thrust, taking the assault on my mouth with breathless recklessness. Fuck me! I think, fuck me hard.

We move into the bedroom. I'm so ready to be fucked, I can't keep mouth off your dick long enough to get to the bed. The more I taste you, the wetter I get thinking about my naked body at your disposal. As you get ready to lift me, you dip your head and take my nipple in your mouth.

"Oh fuck, mmmm ... yeah ..."

"I can't wait to eat that pussy", you say as you kiss me once more and pick me up. You put me on the bed and before I know it, my pants are half off. You have my legs spread and your licking up the juices all around my soft, shaved mound. I put my hands on your head, trying to push you into my cunt.

"Eat me! Please, lick my cunt." Instead, you rub your thumb over my clit making me want to arch and buck. I want to grind my pussy in your face. I want to feel your tongue inside me.

"I love the taste of your cunt," you say, just before placing your mouth over me and letting your tongue trace my labia. You groan as you eat me. Licking and sucking. I'm frantic with need, as my head tosses back forth.

"Oh god, it feels so good."

As I'm about to beg for you to stick your cock in me, you put a finger inside and starting slowing moving in and out. It's more than I can handle and I can hear how wet I am as you add another finger and pick up the pace. "Yeaah, yeaah ... oh fuck, oh fuck ... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I begin to murmur.

You put in a third finger and reach for my g spot. My body is beginning to tremble, uncontrollably. Just when I think I might explode, you sit up and thrust deeply inside me with your swollen cock. You become animalistic and start pounding my puffy, wet, wanting mound harder and faster.

"Is that what you like?" You ask, bending over me, thrusting your tongue in my mouth -- pushing your dick further in and holding it there. I want to squirt all over you!

"Turn me over," I gasp. You roll me onto my stomach and spread my legs. You see my dripping, pink cunt and dive into its soft, warm center with your tongue. I can hear you groaning and lapping me up. I want you in me, now!

The moment you enter me with your dick, I'm lost. I start shaking and my stomach muscles tighten. I feel myself reaching climax and I couldn't stop it if I wanted to. "Oh fuck, oh fuck ... fuck me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me ..." I chant. You're slamming into me, you're hands are on my tits.

"Cum on me ... squirt --". You don't get to finish your sentence because you suddenly feel the warm, slick liquid come spurting from my cunt. It covers your shaft and hits your balls. You feel it on your thighs. As you begin to pump faster I just keep oozing hot cum down your cock. You stop fucking me and lick my pulsing, pink hole. The smell of sex is intoxicating.

You roll me back over and start pumping your cock over my tits. "Oh yeaah, fuck, I'm gonna cum," you moan loudly as hot cum rolls over the tip of your dick, landing all over my chest.

"Mmm ..." I moan, "rub it on my tits". You begin spreading your hot cum over my nipples and then suck it off with your mouth.

"Kiss me," you demand. You plunge your tongue into my mouth and I can taste your cum mixed with the lingering juices on your lips from my cunt. We lay there, kissing. Swapping the taste of each other, not ready to call it quits. Your hand, gently, cupping and rubbing my wet, used pussy.