Coffee with Cream

Story Info
Fantasies come true after finally meeting.
4.9k words
4.4
41k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa never thought that she'd see him again. After missing golden opportunities to talk to him in high school and being much too scared, she had long since forgotten about the incredibly sexy man who she'd fantasized about since she was only a high school freshman.

But when Marissa got off of that elevator in her dorm that day, she had no idea what was about to hit her.

And quite literally, something did hit her. Carrying several bags of groceries and hurrying out of the elevator doors, she bumped directly in to someone.

He muttered "Excuse me," and she shyly looked up at him to return the apology.

But, as she caught and held his gaze for a moment, she knew that it was him. She had no idea that he went to the same college as her, and her heart fluttered.

He smiled at her with those perfect white teeth, and she shied away, just as she had done when she saw him during her high school years. She nearly ran off of the elevator, too afraid to talk to him, and eager to escape the situation.

When she closed her door behind her, she nearly slapped herself. The flashbacks of how she had been too afraid to speak to him before came ripping through her mind.

*********

"Marissa, go talk to him! He's smiling at you; he wants you to come over! You're such an idiot!"

The words of her close friend Selena echoed in her mind, as she remembered back to the first time when she saw him. The normally vivacious and confident Marissa could not bring herself to even look at him, let alone go over and speak to him. She could not return his gaze, but glanced at him discreetly.

He was across the crowded room, in his suit jacket and tie. His mocha colored skin contrasted against the white of his shirt, which fit his lanky build perfectly. His jet black hair was short, and his dark brown eyes piercing. His eyes were the one thing about him that truly stood out, and that Marissa could never forget. He was, of course, only fifteen at the time, but had the look of a man.

Marissa dismissed Selena's remarks as garbage, and could not fathom the idea of such a gorgeous man looking twice at her. She never considered herself as sexy or desirable.

She was always thought of as the "cute girl," as she was quite short in stature. But, Marissa's generally confident nature made her appear far taller. Her compact body could be described as curvy, as she had round hips and very large breasts for her body. Her long blonde hair framed her creamy colored face, and her light green eyes were accentuated by her perfect makeup. She looked professional and classy, wearing a black skirt suit.

But even at that moment, she did not see herself as sexy, or being worthy of such a gorgeous man's attention. Later, she heard someone call him by his name for the first time.

It was Rohan. That exotic name echoed in her mind. She had never before been attracted to an Indian man, but felt slightly curious about it. But, Marissa pushed the thought of him in the back of her mind. She vowed to Selena that if she saw him again, she would gather up the courage to talk to him.

The next time he saw her, Rohan noticed Marissa yet again, and waved for her to come over to sit next to him. Selena noticed this, and was about to slap Marissa for her inaction.

Marissa felt particularly insecure that day, and completely ignored him. She sat down and got back to her work. She felt that Rohan could never be anything more than a fantasy in her mind, and pushed the thought away. But she never truly forgot him. Thoughts of being with Rohan in every imaginable way peppered her thoughts and dreams for four long years, even as the memories faded to gray.

Sitting on her bed, Marissa's mind raced. She used the internet to confirm that it was Rohan who she had bumped in to. She saw that smiling face on her screen and recalled all of the passionate encounters the two of them had in her mind. The tender kisses, the erotic caresses, and the intense love making had always seemed like a distant fantasy.

But now, having seen him, it all seemed real again. Feeling more than slightly aroused from both sexual charge and nervousness, she couldn't help but let her hand slip inside of her gym shorts.

Lying on her bed, she touched her shaved pussy, letting herself fantasize about having Rohan's hard cock inside of her, fucking her hard.

"Marissa! Open up!" The voice of her roommate, Daria, woke her from her sleep. She realized that her powerful orgasm had exhausted her and caused her to fall asleep, as her fantasies about Rohan now seemed to have a new depth to them. Marissa jumped out of bed and opened up the door.

After telling Daria the story of Rohan, Daria agreed that Marissa should approach him. Marissa realized that she had been putting it off too long. As a firm believer in fate, she knew that it could be nothing else. For him, the man who she found sexiest of any she had ever laid eyes upon, to attend the same college as her, could not have been coincidence.

Daria told Marissa that it was a second chance at talking to him, and that she needed to take it. Marissa agreed and vowed to find Rohan.

Marissa walked outside of the dorm which Rohan lived in and talked to her friend Patrick for quite some time, wanting to waste time until Rohan returned.

She told Patrick about the situation, and as her closest male friend, he provided a relevant perspective. He too believed that Marissa should pursue Rohan. She waited there for what seemed like an eternity, but Rohan didn't return.

"Maybe he went home for the weekend," said Patrick.

Marissa agreed, and went back to her room to fantasize about Rohan for what seemed to be the thousandth time, this time imagining his hard cock exploding inside of her mouth, as she milked every last bit of cum from his thick shaft, enjoying every minute of it.

Monday came, and Marissa could not find him anywhere. She searched endlessly; waiting outside of buildings which she thought he might have classes in, spending time outside of his dorm, and sticking around a bit longer in the dining hall after she had finished eating. This pattern repeated for the rest of the week, as Marissa truly felt that it was destiny to find him. Luckily her friends kept her company during these long hours, or Marissa would have felt quite bored and alone. She still could not find Rohan, and began to lose hope.

The next weekend was upon Marissa, and still she had not seen Rohan since that day in the elevator. Disheartened, Marissa lay in her bed and told herself that she would give up, and that it was only a silly fantasy from when she was an immature high school girl.

A few tears fell from her eyes as she fell asleep, thinking about how she would never let Rohan in to her thoughts again.

But in the unconscious mind, one's true desires are revealed, and we are powerless to fight them. Yet another time, Marissa had a powerfully sexual dream about Rohan.

He touched her, caressed her, kissed her entire body, and made her feel whole. Suddenly, Marissa's phone rang, waking her from her dream. She woke up in a cold sweat, feeling incredibly turned on. But when she looked around, she realized that Rohan was not there, and that it was only a dream.

She leaned over to look at who was calling her, and saw that the number was restricted. She answered the phone and heard a male voice.

"Come outside, Marissa, I want to talk to you," said the voice on the other line.

Before she had a chance to talk to him, the call was disconnected. She had no idea who the voice belonged to, and got out of bed. It was probably Patrick playing one of his stupid pranks on her.

Marissa simply got out of bed and pulled her long blonde hair in to a ponytail. Her makeup was smudged on her face. She was wearing white gym shorts and a red tee shirt, not looking particularly stunning, to say the least. But, Marissa figured that it would be no one she had to look nice for, so she descended the stairs.

When Marissa approached the glass doors, she couldn't see anyone. She opened the door, and stood outside for a moment. She looked around, and once again, could not see anyone.

"Stupid Patrick. I'm going to kill him when I see him," Marissa thought. She turned around to walk back in to her dorm, but was stopped by a voice.

"Marissa?" She turned around and felt a warm and strong hand on her shoulder. She looked up, and saw those dark eyes she had been fantasizing about. It was Rohan. She felt like it was a dream, but it definitely wasn't.

"I know this is really forward, but I really feel like I need to talk to you. You probably don't even remember me at all, do you?" said Rohan.

Hysterical laughter erupted in Marissa's mind, as she realized that he had no idea that he had been the object of her fantasies for the past four years.

"I...ummm...think that I remember you. You're...ummm...Rohan, rrright?" After stumbling through that sentence and feeling like a complete idiot, Marissa realized that for the first time, she had spoken to Rohan.

"Yes, that's me! I can't believe you remember!" Rohan's piercing and intense eyes lightened in mood for a moment, as his face lit up in a smile.

"I know that this might sound silly, and you might think I'm like, a total creeper or something, but I saw you that day in the elevator and I remembered you from high school! I never got the chance to talk to you before, and I really wanted to. So, I asked around, and I found out where you lived. Wow, that probably sounded really creepy." Rohan smiled at Marissa, hoping for a positive response.

She couldn't help gazing at his perfect white teeth, and was reminded of just how gorgeous he really was for the millionth time.

Marissa's mind raced at lightning speed. She couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her. But somehow, the confident side of Marissa emerged, and she managed to talk.

"You know, Rohan, that's great that you came to find me. I love talking to people who I haven't seen in a while. And I never really got a chance to talk to you before when I'd seen you, we were always so busy," said Marissa.

She couldn't believe how calm and collected she sounded, and felt satisfied with her interactions with him for the first time. Her pussy pounded as the fantasies rushed through her mind.

Rohan smiled and they sat down and talked for a few moments. Marissa felt incredibly happy, and they interacted with such natural ease.

Marissa intently listened to everything that Rohan said, and every touch of his hand on her shoulder felt electric on her smooth and pale skin. Everything seemed too perfect for Marissa, and she decided not to get her hopes up too far.

"Oh, shit! I forgot that I had this ice cream, do you mind if I put it in your freezer?" asked Rohan.

"Sure, I don't mind. Daria and I have plenty of room in there," said Marissa.

Rohan opened the door for Marissa, and they, coincidentally took the same elevator on which they had bumped in to each other a week prior. Or was it fate?

Marissa opened up the door to her room and instantly felt slightly embarrassed about the state in which it was in. Clothes were strewn everywhere, and her desk was a complete mess.

But Rohan didn't seem to mind, as he strode over to her freezer. Expecting to see Daria, she found a note placed on her computer. Daria had gone to see a movie with her boyfriend. The door closed behind them with a loud thud. Marissa turned around to open it, but Rohan stopped her.

"Why can't we just talk in here? Is that okay with you? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable," said Rohan. Thoughts and memories immediately began racing through Marissa's mind.

The fantasies which she had created about her and Rohan seemed like they could soon become a reality. Was this really happening to her? Yes, it appeared that it was.

"Of course it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable," said Marissa with a flirtatious smile.

Little did Marissa know that Rohan had been harboring the same feelings about her for that long time. He felt discouraged, to say the least, when Marissa shied away from him and avoided his advances when he had seen her back in high school, and felt even more discouraged when she had ignored him in the elevator.

He thought of her as being incredibly gorgeous, as he had always been attracted to blondes. His parents had always warned him about white women, but he didn't care. He found them incredibly alluring.

He knew that she was quite intelligent, which turned him on immensely, not only sexually, but emotionally as well.

Marissa had no idea that Rohan spent countless hours over the past four years stroking his hard and uncircumcised cock to her image in his mind. He imagined what it would feel like to be between those luscious breasts, caressing the soft white skin of her body with his brown cock.

And now, Rohan felt that it may happen, not simply in his mind, but for real this time.

Marissa walked over to her bed, and hopped up. She invited Rohan to do the same, and he followed.

She watched the muscles in his arms ripple as he climbed up, and he seemed like a fantasy come true.

He sat beside her, and suddenly pulled her close, to whisper in her ear.

"Marissa, I've wanted to tell you this ever since I first saw you. You're so beautiful, and something about you just made me unable to forget you, even after all this time. Now that you're here beside me, I just felt that I needed to tell you this. I don't even mind if you're completely repulsed by me and think I'm hideous, I just wanted to tell you," said Rohan.

Marissa was breathless, to say the least. Her heart was pounding, and so was her pussy. She looked up in to his eyes, and caught and held his gaze. This girl who could hardly maintain eye contact with him in high school could not believe she was acting so boldly.

Suddenly, Rohan kissed her. He tasted vanilla on her lips, and pulled her close. She let out a soft moan, unable to process what was going on around her. Her entire mind was a blur of emotions.

He held her so closely and tightly that she could feel his heart pound, and every muscle in his body tightening his grip upon her.

His full lips felt warm against hers, and it seemed a blur when he slowly moved down to kiss her smooth and pale neck.

Marissa gasped, and breathed heavily. She could feel her pussy growing incredibly wet, as she had never been so turned on in her life. Even though she had countless fantasies about Rohan, she never believed that it would actually happen.

But it was happening. Rohan's sexy and tan body was pressed against hers as he lay on top of her.

His lips felt just as she imagined they would. He slowly and tenderly made his way down her soft body with his strong hands, caressing every inch of her exposed skin.

Rohan looked in to Marissa's eyes, and sat her up. "Marissa, is it okay if I take off your shirt?" Rohan asked, shyly.

Marissa wondered why he was asking her, as she thought it was fairly clear that she wanted to proceed. She had always pictured and envisioned him as bold and experienced, and wondered if this front may have been an illusion.

But Rohan took her silence as a yes, driven by pure passion for her.

He eased her shirt off of her, and admired her beautiful breasts. He wondered what might lie beneath the bright blue bra which she was wearing.

He took his hands and brushed her stomach lightly, feeling how soft and feminine her curves were. He was becoming incredibly aroused and wondered how long he would be able to hold back.

Rohan took charge, just as Marissa always fantasized. He slowly kissed and licked her stomach.

"Baby, does that feel good?" asked Rohan. Marissa thought that it was a stupid question, so she decided to moan softly instead to let him know just how good it made her feel.

She touched his thick black hair, and ran her pale fingers through it, encouraging him.

In one swift movement, Rohan returned back to Marissa's lips, parting them with his soft tongue, fanning the fires of arousal which were burning within her.

His strong hands moved to her back, as he began to fumble with her bra clasp. He couldn't be the gentleman anymore. He had to see what was beneath that bra that she was wearing.

His awkwardness was endearing to Marissa, and she wondered if this was his first sexual experience. It wasn't Marissa's first experience, as she had had intimate relationships before, but never sex.

"Rohan, can I ask you something?" said Marissa. Pulling away from her lips with a slight degree of alarm, Rohan looked in to her eyes, nodding yes.

"Are you a virgin, Rohan?" inquired Marissa. Rohan's mind started to race. Feeling slightly embarrassed in the presence of this woman he viewed as a sex goddess, he had to convince himself to tell the truth.

"Yes, Marissa, I am a virgin," Rohan answered with hesitance.

This turned Marissa on more than ever before. She looked in to his eyes, and saw that he felt more than just lust for her. To be so honest with her meant that he must feel some sort of emotional connection to her.

"Rohan, I'm a virgin too," whispered Marissa, as she pulled him closer to her.

Feeling incredibly relieved, Rohan resumed kissing Marissa's soft lips.

He felt bolder than ever before, and his hands started to wander again. He felt his body warm up against hers, and felt her nipples growing stiff against his clothed chest.

He felt his hard cock stiffen even more within his boxers, pressing uncomfortably against his jeans. He wished that he could let it free.

Rohan took a chance, and slid his hands down Marissa's body. Marissa grabbed his hand, stopping him. Feeling like he did something wrong, or that he overstepped boundaries, Rohan started apologizing profusely.

Marissa stopped him and said, "No, don't apologize, baby...I just want to see some of you, too."

With these words, Marissa eased Rohan's shirt off of him. She looked at his strong body, admiring his build, not overly muscular, but fit. She touched his chest, covered with thick dark hair, which turned her on so much.

His dark nipples contrasted so greatly with hers, which were soft pink. But they pressed together perfectly, turning both of them on.

As they resumed their kissing, Marissa moved Rohan's hand back to where it was; on her stomach and headed downwards.

Rohan had never felt a woman's pussy before, and wanted to so badly. He moved his warm and strong hand down in to the opening of her shorts, and pressed his palm up against her. When he moved his fingers slightly, against her underwear, he noticed that Marissa was incredibly wet. He knew that this meant he was turning her on, which gave him a surge of confidence.

"You are making me so wet, please keep going. Don't be afraid," moaned Marissa.

Rohan pushed her silk panties aside with his fingers, parting her hot slit for the first time. He was amazed at how hot and wet it was, and wanted more. He imagined how good it would feel for his throbbing cock to be inside of her.

Rohan's fingers slid around slowly and cautiously on Marissa's hot pussy, as this was the first he had ever touched. Of course, he had seen them in porn, so he had an idea about where everything was. But everything felt so different now; that he was actually touching this woman who he thought to be incredibly beautiful, and who was everything he could have ever wanted.

Marissa didn't care that he was inexperienced; this fulfillment of her fantasies was more than she ever could have imagined, and everything she could have asked for.

Marissa moaned as Rohan began to caress her clit, in slow circles. She felt his hot breath upon her neck, and nudged him to kiss her lips. He obliged, and kissed her passionately. He continued to touch her in her most intimate of places, still avoiding actually penetrating her.

12