Coffee with Renee

Story Info
Renee a big tit mature has kinky sex with older mature man.
2.6k words
4.29
43.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
301 Followers

Renee is a 46 year old blond haired hazel eyed housewife living in upstate New York. She is very lonely in a sexless marriage. Renee is an extraordinary woman of pent up lust and sexuality. She is exactly five feet tall and pushes the weight scale at over two hundred pounds. A huge chunk of her size is her 46 GG natural breasts. She has a huge round ass to match. Her waist is thick and wide but a full eight inches smaller than her huge udders.

Written from Renee's Point of View:

I agreed to meet Stan here in a small coffee shop in Franklin, New York. We picked this location due to it being only about half way between our homes. I met Stan on the internet a few months ago. We have similar interests in erotic literature and exchanged emails. After a few exchanges we became friends on Facebook. Our lives are very different. I am in a sexless marriage. Stan is a widower. Stan is much older than I am at 62 years old. He is retired from the military and lives about an hour North of Franklin.

It is a warm May morning with temperatures at almost 80 degrees. I have a light blue sun dress that barely covers my huge breasts. My muscular thighs and calves are slick with a light coating of baby oil. On my feet are light blue thong sandals on a three inch heel that match my dress. Stan loves feet so I picked these sandals out for him. On my toes I wear several rings on each foot. My ankles have gold chains that ride about an inch above the insteps of my sandals. I feel the red g-string thong that presses into my camel toe. My girlfriend Rachel has helped me shave my pussy smooth for Stan.

Stan has never met me. He is due to arrive at 10 AM which is about five minutes away. I see him step from an older compact car that just pulled into the parking lot. He is a big man at 5'10" and 250 pounds. I know it is him because he wears a red shirt. We used that as recognition along with seeing recent photos of each other. Stan is thickly muscled and wears khaki shorts and black gladiator sandals. He has sandy brown hair with gray flecks and blue eyes. He is not fat, but has a big belly that is well hidden by his loose clothing.

We hug and kiss each other on the cheeks.

"You look amazing in your dress and sandals Renee." Stan says while looking at me from head to toe as he sits down.

"Stan you are very kind. You are very handsome in your shorts and gladiators." I say.

A waiter takes our orders of coffee and pastry as we talk about our lives and families. I adore this man and want to suck his cock. I want him to fuck me. Our internet messages have been very sexual in nature. We know our mutual likes and desires. We talk as we drink our coffee and eat our pastry. After fifteen minutes it happens-he grasps my hand with his. I feel the energy between us as my breathing increases. I move closer to him and scratch his other forearm lightly with my fingernails. I whisper in his ear-"I want to suck your cock."

"Do you want to leave with me now Renee?" He asks with a stammer.

"Not till we finish our coffee baby." I say as I press my sandaled foot into his crotch under the table. "Do I feel a thick python in your pants?" I ask.

"I have a room at the inn near here. When we leave we can go there." He replies as he massages my probing foot with his strong hands.

After a few minutes we pay our bill and leave the shop holding hands. I pay the shop owner a small fee for parking my car overnight. I remove my overnight bag from my trunk and place it in Stan's car. We embrace in a deep French kiss that lasts several minutes. Stan's hands rub the erect nipples of my large breasts through my bra as my breaths come in gasps. My quivering hands rub his erection and discover a Prince Albert ring in the thick swollen tip of his penis.

"I love it. Could I suck you with it in?" I ask.

"The ring is easy to remove. You can decide after you try." He responded.

"I can't wait. Let's go I want you." I reply.

We drive to the inn and park. We bring our bags in from the car and check in to an upstairs room. This room is a sex den. Mirrors cover the ceiling and two walls. There are several wooden benches covered in leather with levels of steps that facilitate numerous sexual positions. There is a swing with leather harnesses hanging from the ceiling that give one partner total access to the others suspended body.

"Wow Stan! Where did you find this place?" I ask with a smirk.

"An old friend brought his girlfriend up here last year he told me about this room." He says.

We embrace and kiss deeply. Stan shoves his tongue down my throat as he removes my dress. I break our kiss and bend down and loosen his belt and remove his trousers. I pull his shirt off as he stands before me in a red thong brief. He pulls my bra off and my huge breasts flop out. We both giggle as we remove our sandals. He grabs me and shoves me onto the bed. He runs his fat fingers inside my thong and penetrates my pussy with two fingers. He fucks me slowly as I grasp his erection through his brief and rub it as he penetrates me.

"Let's shower so we are fresh for each other." I say as he pulls my thong off my large rear.

"That sounds good to me. Shall we wash each other?" He says as he places my left nipple in his mouth and sucks on my huge hanging breast.

We step into the bathroom and shower together. I wash his back and chest first. I kneel and scrub his thighs, calves and feet. This beautiful man is smoothly shaven not one hair on his body. I stand back up and move behind him. He bends over as I soap and massage his large hanging testicles. I slip my fingers into his crack and soap his anus. He washes his hair as I move in front of him and soap his erect penis. He is not huge a little over six inches long, but his is extremely thick maybe six inches in circumference. I jack his cock off in my soapy hand. With my other hand I finger and massage the head of his pierced penis.

I look at him and raise my arms so he has access to my huge hanging breasts. He runs his soapy hands over my breasts and shoulders. He scrubs down my legs and feet. My pussy and ass are next as he runs his soapy fingers deep into both orifices. He turns me toward the shower wall and pulls my ass toward him as he squats down. I feel his slippery tongue on my anus as he rubs my clit. Electricity shoots through my body. My nipples harden and my breathing rapidly increases. I shake and quiver.

"That is great Stan! You are going to make me come!" I shout with great enthusiasm.

He stops his assault on my rectum and clit and stands up. "Not yet I have other plans for you."

We move from the shower and dry off. He opens a black suit case and gives me a black cat mask with ears. I put it on it covers my forehead and eyes. "I think this is sexy Stan." I say. Next he puts a thick black collar around my throat and adjusts it. The words 'Cock Sucker' are mounted in silver on it. "Well that is true that is what I do best." I grin.

"Sit down on this bench Renee. Let me put these on for you." He says as he removes a black pair of thong sandal boots from the case. He places my size seven feet in them and straps them on. They resemble a boot in every way except the front is exposed and held in place by a thin thong. My freshly pedicured sculpted red toe nails enhance these sandal boots on their three inch spikes.

"Now I know why you wanted to know my shoe size Stan. They are sexy I love them."

"Sit on the swing Renee I am going to eat your pussy." He commands.

"That sounds like an order. I will follow that order sir." I say with a smirk.

I stand on a small bench as we position my legs in the swing straps. The straps cup my hips and thighs. My anus and pussy are totally exposed to his tongue or penis. He pulls the harness higher with a pulley on top so his mouth is level with my crotch.

"What do you want first? Pussy? Ass?" Stan asks.

"How about eating my ass first Stan." I say as I wiggle my body around in the swing.

"The lady will get rimmed first." He says as he probes my anus with the tip of his tongue. He runs three of his fat fingers into my wet pussy and finds my G-spot.

"Oh Stan! That feels so good. I want you to fuck my ass with your fingers." I say as I move my pelvis into his mouth.

I look at our image in the mirror and see his head buried in my rear. I can see his erect penis dripping pre-cum as he tongues and fingers me. My mask gives me a cat woman appearance. I feel powerful in my sexual costume. My sandal boots lock into his elbows for our leverage. I look up at the ceiling and see my heaving tits and shoulders as his head works on my ass.

"I am going to eat your cunt now. You will get your ass probed as well." Stan says.

"Yes eat my pussy Stan. I want to come in your face." I stammer.

Stan buries three digits into my moist pussy to lubricate his fingers for my rectum. As he slides a finger in my anus he tongues my clit. He moves two fingers into my ass as he uses his other hand to open my smooth moist cunt. He slides his entire hand into my pussy and fists me. Stan sucks and licks my clit as his hand and fingers penetrate my openings. I shake and quiver as my orgasm approaches. His hand fucks me wrist deep in my cunt as he flicks his tongue over my clit.

"Arrrrrrrrrrr! Arrrrrrrrrr! Uhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhh! I am Cuuuuummmmmmming!" I shout as I spasm into his mouth and tongue. My sandaled toes curl and spread as I shake in orgasm beneath his oral assault. I squirt a large amount of fluid into his mouth. Stan licks up my discharge.

"That was amazing Stan. I have never been pleased like that. I was afraid we might break the swing." I say with a laugh.

He helps me out of the swing by lowering the hoist. I spring to my feet and French kiss him on his pussy drenched lips and mouth.

"Your turn my stud. Get up on that contraption I am going to suck you." I instruct.

"Yes Mistress Renee." He says as he steps onto the stool.

"No face down Stan. I am going to place these straps around your ankles. We are going to dangle you upside down." I say as I strap his ankles and lift his body into the air with the hoist and pulleys. His feet are almost at the ceiling when I lock the lever. His head hangs down almost to my crotch. His penis is level with my head.

"My god Renee this is so hot!" He says as I lick pre-cum from his leaking penis. I open my mouth and swallow the head of his pieced cock. I scratch his ball sack as I pull about four inches of his throbbing erection into my mouth. The head of his cock rests at the entrance to my throat. I open my throat and slowly engulf him down to the hilt. His penis ring tickles the back of my throat as I swallow him. I concentrate my throat muscles as I swallow his length. His extreme girth gives me difficulty until I get accustomed to deep throating him. I hold his testicles as I throat his bloated thick cock.

"I am close Renee. Swallow my come!" He bellows.

"Not yet Stan I want you to fuck my pussy." I say as I slowly lower his body. I steady him as I unbuckle his ankles. I help pull him free from the swing.

"Where do we fuck?" I ask Stan.

"I want to fuck you on the wide padded bench in the center." Stan says.

We move over to the bench and I rollover on my back. The bench is about two feet high, five feet wide and six feet long. The padding is thick but firm. The bench has less give than a mattress and is more pleasurable for intercourse. Stan crawls between my legs and sucks my erect nipples as his thick cock slides into my slippery cunt. He has recovered from his near orgasm. We slide into a high missionary position. Stan grabs the heels of my sandals and plows into my pussy with rapid deep strokes. He moves my feet toward his mouth and sucks on four of my toes on my left foot. His heavy balls are bouncing against my ass as he buries his cock into my shaved slit. I am starting to shake with orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh! Arrrrrrrrrrr! Ohhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh! Arrrrrrrrrrr! I am Cuuummmmming! Stan I love your cock!" I spasm and squirm under his deep strokes.

He continues his fucking of my cunt. He moves his mouth to my other sandaled foot and swallows those toes. I have never felt anything like what this man is doing to me.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh! Arrrrrrrrrrr! Ohhhhhhhhh! Stan you are killing me.! "Ohhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh! Arrrrrrrrrrr! Ohhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh! I am Cummmiinnnggg Stan! I am coming again." I spasm as I am hit with another deep powerful orgasm.

My breathing slows down and my orgasm slowly subsides. I watch his face as he looks at my tits, shaved cunt and sandaled feet. He has lust in his eyes as our eyes meet. I know that I am his. Every molecule and cell of my body is his. He starts to shake and pant. He quickly raises himself up and moves his cock toward my mouth.

"Arrrggggg! "Arrrggggg! "Arrrggggg! "Arrrggggg! "Arrrggggg! Renneeee swallow my come!"

He slips his throbbing cock balls deep into my throat as seven or eight thick salty ropes of hot semen shoot into my mouth. I swallow the first four or five bolts of hot come and hold the last of the load in my mouth to savor. I look up at him and show him the semen in my mouth I smile and swallow it down my throat.

We spend the weekend together and suck and fuck like Greek Gods and Goddesses. I must have swallowed a gallon of semen. My pussy still has Stan's spunk splattered deep in its depths.

I love coffee. I also love what goes with it.

mrstanley
mrstanley
301 Followers