Coffin Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My doctor, Oliver,” I offered, told me the anus and rectum simply aren’t evolved to receive a penis during sex, thus there are some potential complications from anal intercourse. You can develop anal tear and ulceration of the rectal lining. That’s what the lube is for.”

That very afternoon we went shopping and purchased KY jelly, Analeze and every other possible lube we could find. Also, we stopped at the bookstore and picked up ‘The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women’ by Tristan Taormino. We haven’t had a problem since.

For the rest of that semester we turned tricks out of that funeral home, usually in the coffins. The management of Phi Gamma Nu advertised us around the school and city as ‘Coffin Candy.’ In that we were fucking and sucking in coffins named after the churches of Revelation, it seemed quite biblical to us at the time. I made enough money to pay back my father for the leather and stuff, and buy a new car. I never went ‘professional’ after that semester, nor did Suzanne, but Angela still does.

Paybacks are a bitch. No doubt that’s what Araqiel, Sparky and Jeremy said. Revenge was oh so sweet and it’s not over yet, but that’s a story for another day.

12