Coin Flip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I haven't done this - ah! - since forever!" He whinnied, voice shrill with fear. "Wait! Nnngh... Go slow... Ah!"

Ignoring Mugs, Amethyst gave the horse no choice in the matter. The tapered shafts pressed together, the tips easily forming one to spear into the chosen victim as the girth proved a challenge. Squeezing his eyes tightly shut, Mugs strove to relax, the smooth spires pushing deeper and deeper. The stretch was incredible, so much so that he could scarcely manage, having only played with more than one toy in the past for fun. Flexing his paws, Solus yelped and thrust, unable to hold back from slamming into his friend, the half-formed knots halting his wild thrust.

"You can take it." Amethyst laughed softly. "Ponies always dream big when it comes to cock."

"That's not true..."

He nickered, cut off by another ragged thrust from Solus, who planted his hind paws upon the bed for leverage. The horse and bound wolf rocked together in a raw liaison, Solus caught between whimpers and feral howls of pleasure. How could something like this feel so damn good when he wasn't gay? It didn't seem to matter. Nothing else mattered.

Licking her lips, Amethyst took pleasure from the show, though there was something missing, buttons left to push. She reached between her legs, teasing over her sodden panties; she revealed in the light touch, tail swishing lazily from side to side. Slipping sinuously on to the bed, she straddled Solus' muzzle and hissed as his muzzle dove between her thighs, lapping over the wet spot on her panties and tasting her essence with a muffled growl. She beckoned to the horse, snapping her fingers to command his attention; he had his head thrown back in bliss, hips rolling as he rode the cocks buried under his tail. Mugs blinked at her, uncomprehending.

"Oh, you didn't think you were the only one getting to have fun now, did you, darling?" Amethyst flashed a grin. "I didn't come here solely to help you."

Twisting her fingers into his mane, she forced his head down to her breasts, nose bumping over one, pert nipple. He fought her hold for a moment and submitted with a groan, lips parting to lap tentatively over her breast. Though it held no attraction, he trembled at the show of dominance, paws reaching out to steady himself and settling on her waist: he suckled harder, drawn in by her dominant charm. The wolf below her thrust up into his partner, attempting to force the knots inside even if the stretch was proving too much for Mugs, the horse twisting uncomfortably, unable to move away. Solus' arousal and need to come clouded his vision, breath coming in shorter, sharper pants.

Grinding down, Amethyst whinnied, grasping Mugs' mottled cock in one paw as she rode the eager tongue pushing aside her panties. Torn between thrusting into her paw and pleasuring himself on Solus' shafts, Mugs' tail flicked with a mind of its own, frenzied. Snorting softly, Amethyst guided his muzzle to her other breast and the equine more keenly latched on, teeth lightly scraping over the pert nub to a pleased moan and buck of her hips. Colts could learn.

Solus powered up, slamming into Mugs with all the force he was able to muster, each thrust more frantic than the last. If he had been free, he would have had the horse bent over the bed, claws digging into the soft flesh of his hips as he buried his bones with a feral snarl, dominance running through his veins. But there was nothing to say that that couldn't happen in the remainder of the night. Gritting his teeth together, the wolf arched and bucked, balls tightening in that familiar sensation, even if his swollen knots refused to sink into the horse's tail hole. Mugs was too tight. It was harder to cum without tying, yet not impossible: the wolf's eyes narrowed into furious slits and he growled into the mare's pussy, driving his tongue in deep. A desperate whine burst from his lips, humming over her pussy, and Amethyst squeezed the equine's cock, eyes bright with anticipation.

Jerking upwards, Solus howled between the mare's legs, thrusting viciously as cum filled his partner's tail hole, thick ropes painting his insides. Grunting and thrashing like a creature possessed, Solus' legs shook as he struggled to glean more pleasure, instinct bidding him to thrust until he was sure his 'bitch' was seeded. Though he could not feel the cum inside, Mugs shuddered at how it was forced out around the fat lengths, oozing past his deliciously stretched anal ring.

Next time, he would take the knots, but Amethyst was not done with him quite yet. He jolted as she gently removed him from her breast, instead capturing his lips in a deep kiss, tongue pushing aside his to dominate his muzzle. Her paw twisted his mane almost painfully - which was saying something, considering the lack of nerve endings there - and she stroked his throbbing cock, teasing the stud to an orgasm deserved. With Solus' cocks slipping from his sore tail hole, the horse squealed into the kiss, cock tip flaring as he ejaculated and shot ropes of cum over the wolf below him and the mare's thighs. Leaving streaks of creamy white cum in the wake of every shot, Mugs bucked into the mare's paw like a feral stallion being milked for collection and gave a shuddering moan. Seconds stretching into glowing minutes, he gave himself over to the lingering pleasure - Amethyst's paw demanded it, despite his sensitivity after orgasm - entirely until it felt as if no muscle in his body had the strength to support his weight.

Allowing the horse to collapse beside Solus, Amethyst shook out her mane, arousal tingling through her body. She would not be forgotten in their liaison, she would make sure of it, and was sure the wolf would want some form of payback on Mugs - she could evade - for the trick played. Dropping a kiss on Mugs' cheek, she winked and unbound the Solus' paws with several deft movements, knowing exactly where to pull to release the secure knots. He brought his paws together, rubbing his wrists as he panted contently, cum painting his chest and his softening cocks comfortably resting upon his belly.

Stretching out on her back, Amethyst thrust her hips into the hair, fingers delving into the depths of her sodden pussy. Against his will, Mugs whimpered and flicked his tail, instinctively wanting to please, even if she was clearly not male. Unable to stop himself, Mugs curled his upper lip back, tasting her scent on the air with a short whinny, one paw creeping over Solus' thigh to stroke life into his shafts, growing into his paw. The mare smirked, lips quirking at one corner, and spread her legs wide in demand not invitation.

"Let's see how far a colt can be pushed tonight, shall we?"

12