Colaboration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can hardly wait to do some of that again. And maybe even more."

"I'm all for that, but my recovery time will be longer than your younger lovers. Brittni, you are incredible. If sex was an Olympic event, you'd win a gold medal."

"Thank you, Fred. But an athlete in this sport is only as good as her partner. You must have had some good partners in the past, to do as well as you did."

"Just my wife. But if I'm any good it's probably from reading your stories.

"Speaking of which, do you want to work on our book now, or shower, or get something to eat?"

"You could eat me in the shower and I could have another orgasm and we could put that in the book."

So I did and she did and we did.

I'd have liked to fuck her in the shower too, but age has its drawbacks.

We did wash each other very well after my snack. We dried each other off, got dressed, and did actually go out and get something to eat. Something with a little more substance.

We did not eat too much; we had more exercises planned for the evening.

When we got back we took our clothes off again and then actually worked on the book. I proved to Brittni, unfortunately, that our heroine, Vickie, could not do what Britt thought she could to a sixty-year-old man. Well, if he was a super limber contortionist, maybe.

We rewrote that chapter. However, she was able to convince me that two young thirty-year-old women could indeed give simultaneous blow jobs to a young fit stud while all three hung upside down from a chin bar.

The donkey thing I told Josie had indeed been a joke. When I told Britt, she laughed...at first...but then suggested several scenarios where that poor little donkey thickened the plot. We'll probably use one of those before we finish.

I had taken another Viagra part way through our discussion. Eventually our mutual nudity and her inherent sexiness had the desired effect. We put out laptops aside, after saving everything, and started some serious fondling.

We soon found ourselves in the sixty-nine position, with her on top. I kissed the enticing area where her thighs ended to the side of her labia. As before, her juices started flowing and her body responded, wriggling and squirming with the prelude to one of the all-consuming orgasms she is so blessed to achieve.

And she did. She cried out, and then again and again, tensing and flowing, clamping her strong vaginal muscles around my lips and tongue.

I managed to resist my own orgasm in my efforts to breathe.

As you've read in her stories, Brittni sometimes gets these unusual kinky ideas right out of the blue.

We both went into the bathroom to get a little cleaner and when we went back to the bed she brought a wet wash cloth and towel with her. This time she washed my feet and toes, then presented hers to me for the same treatment.

While I nibbled her dainty toes and again romanced her arches, she devoted similar attention to mine.

"Fred, has anyone ever told you you have big feet?"

"Only everyone. But I don't really have big feet. I have long toes."

She examined them, almost clinically. "You're right." She took the toes of my right foot and put them in her mouth, licking and kissing. She looked at me with a mischievous smile. "I've got an idea."

She scooted her bottom away from me until her feet were even with my crotch. She began to caress my still excited cock with her feet. She got it between her arches and began to stroke it to full virility.

But that was only half of what she had in mind. The next part was kind of awkward since my legs were about six inches longer than hers, but by bending my knees we managed.

She caressed my toes and tried to insert them into her vagina. We almost dislocated my ankle. There was no way we could "footsie" each other that way.

So I turned onto my left side and her feet abandoned my erection. She worked my right toes into her pussy, pleasuring herself. She quickly became enthralled with the effort, humping her moistening cunt onto my toes, and then pushing herself farther onto my foot. Soon my toes were completely engulfed by her soft wet pussy.

It felt incredible. And looked even more so.

I never had any kind of foot kink, but seeing and feeling that got my erection as rock-hard as it's been in decades. I started stroking it while watching her fuck my foot; she was gasping and moaning with the sensation.

I wiggled my toes and she came immediately, screaming loud enough to be heard across the street. And then she continued to come as I kept wiggling. "Ah-ah-ah-aaahhh, oh shitdon'tstopdon'tstopIlovethatmygodI'minlovewithyourfeet!" She took a shuddering breath but did not stop orgasming. "God, Fred, foot fuck me! More and more! This is incredible! I can't believe I haven't done this before!"

I was so fascinated watching this brand new experience that I forgot about my own pleasure, which was a good thing. If I'd continued stroking myself I'd have creamed the sheet for sure.

She finally wound down and allowed me to pull my foot slowly from her stretched and sopping wet vagina. She shifted position and sucked and licked her juices from my toes.

"Hey," I said, teasingly, "Let me have some of that." She pounced on me and shared the juices in her mouth with me, kissing and tonguing my lips and tongue.

She noticed that my erection had declined a little. She caressed it.

"That will just not do," she remarked with teasing severity.

She had me sit on the edge of the bed. She knelt in front of me on the carpeted floor and took my cock lovingly in her hand and stroked it gently. It took less than a minute for it to reach full potency as I felt up her breasts with my hands.

She took me slowly but lovingly into her mouth, licking around the head and the shaft and then taking all of me into her beautiful mouth and stroking me up and down.

She stopped for a moment. "You know I like cum, Fred. Don't hold back. Just let yourself explode." Then she went back to sucking my dick as a baby sucks a bottle, with the edges of her tongue curled around the shaft as she sucked and played. Her eyes stayed locked on mine the whole time.

I felt myself get even harder. I immersed my fingers in her hair and held her head, letting her move as she wished and just keeping a caressing hold on the sides of her head.

The orgasm started deep inside my groin, built its way upward and outward, finally exploding in her throat, giving her spasm after spasm of cum and I watched her swallow it all, savoring it like it was her favorite treat.

I stayed hard for longer than usual after my ejaculation, and she licked every drop, treating it like her own personal lollipop until I finally deflated and hung again, large but limp, between my legs.

"Mmmm..." she teased, "that was special. You may be old, but you're not all that old!"

"Because you, Sweetie, are the fountain of youth. You are so sexy I'll bet you could entice an erection from a dead pope."

She laughed. "Thanks, but I'll pass on that assignment." She hesitated for a moment. "But maybe we can have Vickie do something like that. She should seduce a Catholic priest."

"You already wrote one like that."

"I know, but this one could be different. Maybe a priest and a rabbi at the same time?"

I laughed. "It's worth thinking about. But for now, I'm thinking of getting a little sleep. It's after midnight. Do you have to be anywhere tomorrow? It is Monday."

"Not till afternoon. But yeah, sleep would be nice. Maybe after some recovery time we can have another go."

"I will do my best."

She cuddled up to me without hesitation, kissed me on the lips, and closed her eyes, a happy smile playing at the corners of her pretty mouth.

I fell asleep to the feeling of her breathing against my back.

My bladder woke me up in three hours. Besides the necessary business, I did a quick teeth-brush. I hadn't before going to sleep, which was almost unheard of for me. That would help omit any morning breath I might have.

When I went back to bed, Britt was facing the other way, lying on her left side. I pressed myself gently against her back and draped my right arm over her side. She voiced a happy hum but did not wake up.

Three hours later she did. And promptly jumped my bones.

Before I describe that jump, I want to add one thing. Viagra is supposed to last about six hours. But I had taken a second one before the first had "expired," so the PED was still in full effect.

I was sleeping on my back when I awoke to the feeling of arousal. I moved my hands down to that area and found, first, the long soft tresses of Brittni's dark blonde hair. I wiggled my fingers through the hair and found her cheeks, and then her lips, which were engulfing my happily responding dick.

As soon as I was hard she let me go and grabbed my hand and pulled me from the bed. She led me to the cloth-upholstered arm chair. Watching her enthusiastically prance, naked, from bed to chair, was one of many things from that weekend I'll never forget.

I knew at once what she wanted. She'd sent me two or three GIFs showing this particular setting.

She'd been busier than I thought while I slept. There were already two pillows on the chair, one on the seat and one against the back.

She sat in the chair, slumped down so her backside was just on the edge. She rolled her hips forward and brought her knees up. The invitation was obvious, and a delightful sight. I can't imagine a better way to be greeted by the morning.

I bent forward and gave her pussy a few affectionate licks, to encourage her natural lubrication. Then at her good-natured but impatient urging, I worked my erection slowly between the soft and eager lips of her vagina.

I began stroking her, in and out, in and out, slowly but thoroughly. With every forward stroke I pushed my cock as deeply into her as it would go.

I leaned forward, supporting the weight of my body with my arms on the back of the chair. I bent down frequently during the wonderful fucking and kissed her. She kissed back and our tongues caressed each other as our genitalia did likewise.

I had never fucked that way before, unfortunately. I hadn't known what I was missing. I loved looking down at our juncture and watching my piston go in and out of her arousing flexible cylinder.

We kept it up for a long time, and I mean that in two different ways.

When my arms got tired I straightened up and continued to thrust in and out until I was rested enough to return to her preferred position.

She was vocal the whole time. She hummed and moaned and giggled and gasped and voiced her pleasure with each orgasm she had—I counted four.

After the fourth one she reached between my legs and started massaging my balls while matching my thrusts. And talking dirty.

"Oh, Fred, god that's good. Your turn now. Keep fucking me hard, but I want you to come. Shoot your baby makers deep into my cunt! Fuck me! Drench my cervix with your cum! Shoot it deep!"

Suddenly, I was no longer fucking her. Without a change in position, she was fucking me. Fucking me hard as the inside of her love tunnel squeezed and stroked my cock.

She came a fifth time. "Oh, Fred, oh-oh-oh-oh fuck! Explode it in me! Fuckfuckfuck, yesyesyes, shoot it, dammit, shoot it..."

And I did. I felt like I was a volcano erupting gallons of magma into her hot crevasse. I came and came, tensing into a paralysis of unbelievable pleasure.

Then I fainted.

Okay, not quite. I collapsed on her and we shared kisses. She put her arms around me and hugged me with happy affection.

"That," she whispered, "absolutely must go into the book."

"Yes. The final chapter, when she finally realizes she's met her match, in more ways than one."

With more kisses and expressions of satisfaction we went back to bed and to sleep.

Two hours later we showered together again, dressed in clean clothes, and went to breakfast in a different little restaurant. Britt did not eat much, which surprised me. With all the energy we'd expended, I expected her to be as hungry as I was. I guess that's how she keeps her spritely and athletic body.

We stood for a few moments at the cars. We kissed, and hugged, and kissed again. And hugged again, and we each managed a discreet crotch rub.

We both said thank you and finally, reluctantly, got into our cars and drove away.

I dutifully called Josie, and had no trouble on the drive back.

She took one look at me and said, "Obviously, you had a good time. Did you actually do any work on the novel?"

"Yep, a few hours of actual writing, plus lots and lots of research."

"I'll bet it was mostly research." She gave me an amused and indulgent kiss on the lips.

I replied, "I don't know if we'll ever actually finish that book and get it published. But hey, the research was worth the energy, and then some."

Wouldn't you agree?

END

12