Colby Ch. 02

Story Info
Colby meets his ex and he is taken to Jack's penthouse.
1.7k words
3.83
19.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers

Colby had been in the stables for a week undergoing four hours of flogging each day, two in the morning and two in the afternoon. He cried now as Hank led him from the stables. "It's time to find out what the boss intends for you," Hank said. Jack had his back to them as they entered the study. Colby noticed an A-frame in one corner he wondered if people ever commented on it. "You wanted to see the new pony boy, sir." Colby's eyes widened as Jack turned.

Jack came over to him, he cupped Colby's cock and balls in his left hand as he pulled his head to him to kiss Colby on his lips their tongues meeting. Colby tried pulling back. "Do you want another two hour session with the whip?" Jack asked. Colby shook his head and allowed Jack to kiss him. "Hmm, you taste so good. How good is he at fucking?"

"His ass is tight as a virgin's cunt, sir,"

"Have you stretched it?"

"Yes, sir, he should be able to take your cock by now."

"I'll test that, get him over the A-frame."

Hank maneuvered Colby easily to the frame forcing him to bend over it, he tied Colby's wrists and ankles to the four legs of the frame. Jack smiled as Hank removed the dildo, Colby moaned as Jack stuck his fingers into Colby's hole. At the same time he reached between Colby's legs and caressed his cock and balls feeling it as he hardened. "He's so responsive," Jack moved his hand deeper inside Colby feeling his prostate he fingered it, Colby moaned gasping with the new sensations his body was experiencing. Jack finally withdrew his hand and replaced it quickly with his cock, Colby cried out at the intrusion. "God, you're right, he's so tight, ah, God I knew he would make a good slave just not as good as this. Okay, Hank, I'll call you when I've finished with him. Have Steff bring Winter to me."

Hank smiled and left, he knew who Winter really was, her new stallion would be a surprise to her and it would be a painful encounter. Jack slowed down now allowing Colby to feel and adjust to each new sensation, Colby couldn't believe how hard he was as his cock reacted to the feel of Jack inside him. The fact that he was being fucked by a man was not lost on him, he'd never considered himself to be gay, although he'd appreciated beauty in men and in women. He wondered if that had been a sign that he should have considered himself as a gay man.

"You're wondering whether you're gay, aren't you? You're not I've known a lot of gay men. Take Hank, he's gay, he's a dominant except for when he's with me. You I decided when I first met you at your interview that I wanted you as a slave here. I watched as your life fell apart when your wife left you, she hurt you a lot." Jack stroked Colby's back as he sobbed the memories crowding in on him.

Steff entered just then leading a rubber encased female slave crawling behind her, the only things visible were her blue eyes showing how aroused she was and the pain she was feeling from the dildos filling her holes. Colby felt he should know her there was something about her eyes that were familiar. "Do you want to stuff your cock in her ass?" Colby nodded there was something arousing about the rubberized slave. Jack freed him from the frame and guided him to kneel behind her, while Steff removed the dildo from her ass. Colby knew deep down he should be rejecting the idea but he couldn't help himself, his cock slid into her easily. Jack guided him helping him move inside her, feeling it as Colby grew close to cumming. "Let her have it all, Colby." Colby stilled as his cock let go flooding her rectum with his seed. "Steff remove her mask," Colby looked up at Jack surprised.

"Yes, your wife Jan, I tricked her into thinking I was interested in her. Nasty surprise wasn't it Winter to find yourself a slave. Having to give your body to whoever wants you," Winter hung her head remembering when she'd left Colby she couldn't even remember why she'd left him. Tears ran down her face, Colby didn't show her any pity he wanted to know why she'd aborted their baby. He looked at Jack, who removed the gag.

"Why, our child you knew how much I wanted a family?"

"Yeah, you wanted a child I didn't."

"Then why marry me you knew from the start I wanted a family?"

"So what?"

"Steff, you take her to the whipping post, four hours. Colby are you alright?" Colby shook his head he couldn't believe how heartless Jan was. Jack led him over to his leather couch, he'd wanted Colby for so long he felt that Colby's emotional suffering was his too. He pulled Colby up onto his lap turning Colby's head towards him kissing him deeply. Colby felt comforted in Jack's arms. "I have a penthouse apartment I want you and I think you feel the same way about me," Colby nodded against Jack's chest.

"I think I wanted you from the beginning too. I just didn't know about that side of me. You made me realize that I'm submissive but only to men."

Jack lifted Colby's head and kissed him deeply. "God I want you again," Jack parted Colby's legs moving him astride him so his cock could probe Colby's hole.

"Ah, God! Master. Fuck me, please fuck me," Colby wriggled trying to push down.

"Hush, slow down, let me love you."

Colby leaned his head on Jack's shoulder, he was still a little confused about his feelings towards Jack. He moaned as Jack moved inside him, Jack guided his movements until Colby arched his back throwing his head back his mouth open drawing in much needed air. Hank came in expecting Jack to have finished with Colby. Jack signalled Hank to come in.

"Suck him off, while he sucks my cock clean."

Hank dropped to his knees to take Colby's cock into his mouth, savouring the taste of his trainee slave.

"Transport Colby to my penthouse add Winter to the breeding herd when Steff brings her back from punishment she's going to breed with Colby."

"Yes, sir."

"Would you like to breed with Winter, Colby?"

"Yes, Master, I want her to pay for killing my unborn child. I don't even know what it was."

Jack thought about telling him then knew he'd suffered enough because of her. When Steff came in this time Winter was a little more subdued, she stared open-mouthed at Colby's cock, she'd forgotten how big it was.

"Present your ass to, Colby, he's the bull you're to breed with."

"No, please. I can't ... He's too big ..."

"Nonsense, I've had my cock up there, so has Hank and he's the same size as Colby."

Colby knelt behind her and thrust into her sex impaling her with one thrust. He soon had her moaning pleading with him to do it harder and faster as she orgasmed around his cock milking him dry.

"Have the cow locked in chastity. I don't want her harming any children should she get with child. From now on when I bring Colby with me. She's to be made available for his exclusive use."

Hank wasn't altogether surprised at that he looked to where Winter was being made to clean Colby's cock with her mouth.

"I'm taking Colby with me, have him prepared in the usual way."

Hank nodded knowing that despite being a respected trainer of slaves in the black market, a hole had been left in his life when his previous slave had died of prostate cancer that had spread to his kidneys and liver. Colby may be the one to fill that void in Jack's life. He led Colby to the tack room.

"Hello, Hank, I take it the boss has decided his fate."

"Yeah, he's taking him to the penthouse."

"He's that good is he?"

"God yes. From now on he gets put in chastity. He'll come with the boss when he visits when he'll get to mate with Winter."

"I bet she don't like that idea."

"Then she shouldn't have been such a heartless bitch."

The two men stripped the pony tack from Colby then Rex produced the chastity belt a hole in the belt covered his hole. On the outside around the hole was a metal plate they pushed a dildo into him hearing satisfactory click as it mated with the belt. His cock went down a tube and his balls hung through another hole. Hank began caressing him, Colby moaned as his cock struggled to become erect in its imprisoning tube. They removed the boots he stood completely naked apart from the chastity belt.

"Jack's taking you to the penthouse this afternoon. He'll lay down the rules when you get there."

Hank took him crawling back to the stables. He locked him to the trough and watched him eat before washing his face and body. A buzzer sounded an hour later Hank woke Colby and led him out to Jack's stretched limo, the chauffeur opened the rear door and lifted the seat of the rear-facing seats to reveal a long box with two openings one by Colby's head and one by his crotch. He lowered the seat leaving Colby in the near dark box to ponder on that day's events. A few minutes later Jack got in and sat on the front-facing seat. He put his right foot through the opening by Colby's mouth.

"Wash my shoe Colby."

Colby began to lick and suck at Jack's shoe it never occurred to him to protest. Jack's left foot went through the second opening to rest on his confined cock.

"I'll be back in two months time keep me informed about the other slaves' progress especially the breeding herd. Fred, take me to the penthouse."

"Yes, sir."

Fred got in the driving seat and drove quickly but safely to the imposing building that housed luxury apartments for those like-minded people, they each owned slaves bought from Jack and had mourned the loss of his first slave.

Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers