Colby Ch. 03

Story Info
Colby starts his life as a slave in Jack's penthouse.
1k words
4.14
15.1k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers

When the chauffeur pulled up in the apartment block's basement garage, he opened the limo's door for Jack and then lifted the seat to reveal Colby.

"Out!"

Colby crawled out of the box and limo to kneel looking up at Jack.

"Hello, Jack."

Colby looked down at the concrete, his embarrassment was acute seeing the stranger, a tall black man. He reached down to run his hands over Colby's back and rear.

"Good body tone on this one."

"Yes, John. He's new to slavery."

"It's been a long time since, Terry."

"It's time, his name's Colby. How is Tod behaving for you?"

"Good, he loves being kept as a dog. I've got him locked in his kennel at the moment couldn't take him to my new client until I knew if they were into the scene."

"Is he?"

"Both him and his wife I gave them your number they may ring you later. Seems they were robbed and now they know who they want him as a slave for the rest of his miserable life. He'll be the first slave they've had trained for them, they've got a bitch at the moment, they want to breed from her."

"Hmm, I'll have to get their details so I can check them out. Right I better get Colby to his new home."

Jack led Colby to the lift that only went to his apartment while John used the lift that served all the other apartments. Colby was glad that they were alone he was also desperate for the toilet and whined. Jack looked down at him smiling.

"Hold it for another couple minutes, I'll take you to the toilet area as soon as we get in."

Colby now began to think of himself as Jack's dog, he trembled with excitement as they exited the lift on the top floor and entered Jack's apartment. Jack led him to his new home the room was tiled throughout in white tiles at various places and heights there were ring bolts in the walls and ceiling Colby guessed what they were for that would be confirmed later. A drain in the corner caught Colby's attention.

"Go squat over the drain, then come here and I'll go over the rules."

Colby scampered over to the drain, which was actually a sunken shower tray he let his piss fall hearing it as it ran down the drain then scampered back to Jack.

"Rule one, you talk to no one unless I give permission, understand. I said understand."

"Yes, Master, I understand."

"Rule two, you will wash your body each and every day. Morning and night, understand."

"Yes, Master."

"Rule three, if I order it you will be beaten until I tell them to stop."

Colby nodded.

"You saw my neighbor, John has a dog slave brought from me. I may allow the slave to fuck your ass raw, would you like that?"

Colby grinned and nodded.

"You slut, I think you'll enjoy it here. All my neighbors own slaves, think about them all fucking your ass."

Colby whined the thoughts were sending signals to his cock causing it pain as it struggled to rise. If he wasn't gay then what was he his confusion about his gender was beginning to grate on his nerves. Jack leaned down cup Colby's genitals he could see and understood the confusion.

"You're not gay I told you that, didn't I? You maybe bi-sexual, you get enjoyment from being fucked by men and fucking women. Come on, you're going to suck on my cock while we watch the game. Well I watch you listen."

Colby followed Jack into the family room, he saw the huge television and the couch that both dominated the space. The room like Jack was larger than life, Jack stripped off his trousers to reveal that he was naked under them, he sat with his legs spread, Colby crawled between them and lowered his head to kiss the head of Jack's cock slowly sucking and licking him as Jack switched the TV on to the sports channel and settled back to watch the Mets playing the Yankees in a charity match for cancer research. Both Jack and Colby supported the Yankees, Colby milked Jack's cock dry swallowing his cum down savoring the taste. Jack stretched as he stroked Colby's head.

"You can curl up there and watch the rest of the match."

Colby lay dog-like at Jack's feet, feeling like he'd done a good job of work. He had no regrets about losing his freedom. He'd struggled that first week but not now being owned by Jack had it's perks. No bills, a roof over his head, free meals and he'd found love maybe not conventional but he didn't care. The phone rang just then.

"Go bring the phone to me, pick it up in your teeth."

Colby scampered over to Jack's phone table, he knelt up and lifted the cordless handset, he scampered back to receive a pat on the head.

"Good boy, Colby. Hello, Jack, speaking. Ah, yes, John told me of your needs. Give me a few days to get some details checked and I'll get back to you," Jack hung up. "Take it back."

Jack held it close to Colby's mouth he obeyed the unspoken part of the order and scampered off to the phone table kneeling up to slot it back into the base. Scampering back to Jack they watched the rest of the game as the Yankees narrowly beat the Mets.

"Time for bed go wash yourself, I'll come in a few minutes to put you in bondage for the night."

Colby scampered out and into his room to shower thoroughly. Jack came just as he finished drying himself. He watched as Jack took several pieces of rope from a draw and tied him tightly spread out to one of the walls. Colby's feet were on the floor so his arms would feel like they being torn out but he would be in no actual danger.

"I have to go to the office early tomorrow so you'll stay like that until I get back at lunch-time. You'll shower then and come to the kitchen which I expect you to find yourself. I'll show you how to make my lunch and I'll give you your doggy dinner."

Jack lifted Colby's chin and kissed him deeply wishing he could fuck Colby he promised himself to do that the following night. Instead he pushed a cock gag into Colby's mouth the gag sealed his mouth meaning he had to breathe though his nose.

Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers