Cold & Native Ch. 02

Story Info
Cleanup. More food. Some explanation. More sex.
16.4k words
4.62
4.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Encased
Encased
45 Followers

Native&Cold Ch2

from the sands of time, I return to you and bring this with me...

I actually didn't want to finish this for a pretty long time, as the setting is quite isolated and allows for very few strings of narrative to interact with each other. Writing it, it felt rather monotone, for lack of a better word. The lack of actual verbal communication made it even worse. I was stuck for a while but figured I should just let the characters interact with each other to see what happened. That's why it's a bit longer than it probably needs to be.

I got some feedback for it a while back elsewhere and would like to thank those that took the time to read the draft back then and to type out some feedback. I made sure to include your wish for a certain something to happen near the end. Excuse my grammar ( especially my commas), I'm not a native. Enough from me.

It was Ryan who first regained control over his body. While Hiiyeh was still twitching, he could feel the strength return to his legs. The water was still running and the spray hit them both, washing the cum that had made it back out off her slit. It was starting to turn cold, so he carefully extricated himself from their tangle and turned it off.

Ryan felt amazing. Here was an incredibly voluptuous and in all honesty quite beautiful being, and he had just made her cum so hard she probably would practically jump him as soon as she recovered. He had been expecting to be snowed in for at least a month, maybe jerk off occasionally and spend most of the time on his laptop writing a new novel. Now it seemed he would instead get laid while writing and caring for a guest.

And even if this would be the only time they did it, she was a gold mine as far as inspiration went. Never mind the question of what she actually was, although the native American that now lay dead in his living room...

Oh.

Right.

That would be a problem.

Somebody would come looking for him. Then again, Ryan had shot in self defence. Alaska's laws were pretty clear in these circumstances; he had been attacked in his own home.

But that would inevitably raise the question of why the old man had been here in the first place. There had to be a reason, nobody ventured out here just because he could in that kind of weather.

He couldn't just make the old man disappear, could he? If he buried the guy out in the snow somewhere, nobody would find out. If he did it far away from any roads or towns, the old man would never ever be found and he wouldn't get any visitors asking questions about the why and how. Maybe some that would ask whether he had ever been here. Could he get away with claiming he had never been here? No, sorry, never heard of him?

"Wyhen."

She ripped him out of his reverie, now turned towards him and sitting at his feet with pain obviously written on her face. The movement of her leg must've hurt. How could she even have enjoyed the sex then?

Never mind.

Hiiyeh had both hands outstretched, reaching for him... asking him to pull her up?

Okay. That was weird. She hadn't really voluntarily gotten close to him before, it was more of a necessity then.

Ryan grabbed both of her wrists and pulled her up until she stood, getting very close to her again. Her tits were gently pressing against him and if it were not for having just poured a load in to her, he knew his dick would be hard as a rock right now.

She put her arm around him, let him guide her out of the shower, where he picked up a large towel and began rubbing parts of her down, then held out the towel to her which she took and slowly dried her fur.

He took another one, the last one after the ordeal of stabilizing her in the tub and quickly did the same on himself. About halfway through, he noticed that while Hiiyeh was taking care of herself as best as she could, her eyes always flitted back to him. He raised an eyebrow and she just smiled, but kept her eyes on him.

Had he been that good? True, three Os on their first time being intimate was probably pretty good, but that good? Okay, the last one had her twitching for almost a minute, but had he really been so good as to completely stump her?

Maybe.

If that happened to be the case, the porn folder on one of his laptops had just been made completely obsolete.

Ryan tried this new idea of their relationship by simply approaching her without warning and was delighted to find that Hiiyeh just watched what he did but did not flinch away at all.

He used the towel on the parts that she couldn't reach on her legs because of her injury and found that fur can hold a lot more water than human skin. He also felt himself beginning to get excited as he saw a single droplet of cum hang on a long thin line from between her legs.

When he felt that he had done enough, he pulled her arm over his shoulder and started to walk, with her following without any comment whatsoever. Ryan had a realization, stopped and handed Hiiyeh the blanket, shoving it on her in a way that indicated she should cover herself with it then wrapped a towel around his hips. The shirt and the pants he had worn were sprayed with blood. Those would have to be washed. The underwear had been the same he had slept in. In to the washing they would eventually go... but not now.

Before they left the bathroom Hiiyeh stopped him. She gestured towards the pelt he had taken off her and to him.

He raised an eyebrow, and she added a gesture as if she were to put it on. Then she pointed at him.

Was he supposed to wear it? Why? Wasn't that her punishment? Well, he'd get it once she was back in the living room.

Ryan tried to lead her on, but she held him back and pointed at the fur again.

Now he was curious. Why was he supposed to wear it if it was up to her to show that she was responsible for killing a fellow... being?

He left her standing close to the wall so she could support herself and went back for the pelt. When he tried to drape it over her shoulder, she took it from his hands and instead laid it over his.

Seeing that it apparently mattered quite a lot to her, he sighed and left it there. It felt weird and not quite as comfortable as he would have liked. Leather on skin is not something you get used to all that quickly.

Hiiyeh was now apparently satisfied and happily let him lead her in to the living room, where she froze. There was blood pretty much everywhere. The old man was in a pool of blood, his hands holding together what remained of his abdomen. The wolves each had left behind a pool on the ground where their bodies lay as well as an imprint of where they had been when the rifle rounds had ended them. Wide eyed, she looked at him with her huge green eyes and gulped.

Ryan looked at her, somewhat apologetic. She didn't flinch, like he thought she would, she just stared at him and he did not know how to explain that the old man had tried to shoot first.

It apparently did not really matter, though. She kept her eyes mostly on him but followed his lead, the only thing that she really did was gingerly step around all corpses and blood. Ryan in turn tried to somewhat avoid her eyes and kept his downcast. He somehow felt that she disapproved and it made him feel uncomfortable and a little ashamed.

The blankets and pillows near the fireplace were still clean, so it did not bother her too much to get gingerly lowered back in to that position. She was about to drag another blanket over her when Ryan stopped her with a hand gesture, then pointed at the bandage and raised an eyebrow.

Can I look at that?

"Ekey."

He carefully began to unwrap the material, always watching out for her reaction. While bending her leg in order for him to easily get off coil after coil of the gauze had seemingly been painful, the actual procedure seemed to be fine until he got to the gauze that he had drenched in disinfectant. Hiiyeh took serious interest in his care now and watched his every move, pulling herself up to get a better look.

Ryan in turn looked at her until she caught his eyes, then raised an eyebrow and pointed at the wound and gestured towards one of the wolves.

Did one of these do this to you?

Hiiyeh nodded and pointed towards the one that lay right in front of the couch. Ryan couldn't really distinguish between them, so he raised an eyebrow again and pointed to the wolves in sequence, but Hiiyeh kept pointing at the wolf in front of the couch.

Somehow, she could tell them apart.

Anyway, back to the wound. He slowly lifted the last piece of gauze and felt her tense. Below, it looked better, but not great. The wounds should have probably been stitched, but he was no expert on the subject and that was definitely beyond his capabilities and equipment.

Ryan went back to the kitchen, fetched a bowl of water and carefully started washing blood out of the fur surrounding the punctures.

Hiiyeh occasionally twitched, but kept her eyes either on his face or hands and said nothing.

When Ryan felt he had done enough, he examined the scab that had formed on some of the punctures with his eyes, then carefully touched them. Hiiyeh's face contorted in to a mask of pain, and Ryan quickly withdrew his finger.

He went back to the kitchen, this time to fetch something to help with the pain.

Despite his uncomfortably burning disinfectant, he was not a man who looked down upon painkillers. Sometimes, they helped with keeping you on task instead of focused on the pain and that could be the difference between life and death.

The only thing he was unsure about was whether they would work on Hiiyeh. He also was unsure about how many of the little pills she would need to feel an effect and it was not like she could just tell him 'okay, that's enough, I can move my leg now.'

How would he even get her to swallow them?

Looking for help, he browsed the leaflet provided with the painkillers and found at least that they provided a table that gave him a rough estimate of the dosage she would need.

The question, of course, was whether they would work at all. Do animals use the same painkillers that humans do? How did she fit in there? She wasn't human, obviously, but she seemed no less intelligent than a human being. It wasn't like she was some kind of dolphin either, she seemed to be speaking some kind of language and was clearly able to use tools, even knew what a firearm was and how to cook.

Did that mean that their biochemistry was anything alike, did that mean that the painkillers would work as intended and not stop her heart or some other, unintended fatal side effect?

The list of unintended side effects on the leaflet sounded rather brutal. Vomiting, sickness, loss of conscious, allergies...

But the amount of people who suffered them seemed rather low.

Would she be part of the statistics or would it help?

He mulled this over a couple of times, not sure how to approach the subject. Ideally, he would tell her what the risks were but he had no idea how to get the idea across that if she were to take these pills, they might make her spill her last meal, kill her, or just take the pain from the injured leg away.

The statistics clearly said that the most likely case was that they would work as intended on humans.

How does one communicate this through gestures?

Answer: Not at all.

Think, Ryan.

"Wyhen?"

He peeked in to the living room where Hiiyeh sat, wound undressed and looked at him, then pointed at him, the kitchen and raised an eyebrow.

What was he doing in the kitchen?

Not much.

Right now he was just standing there with a leaflet in his hand, so he raised that to show it to her. She kept her eyebrow raised and pointed at it.

What could he say? Medicine is nothing that you can just gesture.

But then he looked at the leaflet and saw one of the danger pictographs which sparked an idea in his head. He couldn't write to communicate, but he could draw.

Ryan began to grin at what he thought was a genius idea, then quickly left the kitchen, bounded up the stairs and almost broke down the door to his study in the attic with how fast he was moving.

He took a quarter of an inch high stack of paper from the stack next to the printer, leafed through it to make sure it was empty and a handful of pencils and ball pens as well as a piece of wood that had the approximate size of letter paper and ran back down the stairs, fetched the painkillers, a glass of water and the leaflet that accompanied them and threw down everything next to Hiiyeh before settling there himself.

Then he began to draw. Hiiyeh looked curiously at what he was doing, but Ryan considered himself not an expert and managed a rough estimate of what he thought Hiiyeh looked like and then something approaching himself.

Then he pointed at each one in turn.

"Hiiyeh. Ryan."

That made her whinny.

It took Ryan almost a second until he became suspicious, and another for the cues to register and to realize that she was not just whinnying, but that this was her version of laughing. Was he that bad at drawing? They were no works of art, his unsure pencil strokes forming not clear lines but a multitude of them giving a rough estimate of where the line should be, but he was content with what he had managed.

While he was looking rather unsure of himself and not quite sure of whether she was laughing at his drawings or something else, she finally calmed down enough to let him in on the joke. She pointed at herself.

"Hiiyeh."

She said it again with that weird Y sound, the one he couldn't replicate.

Then she pointed at his crotch.

"Hiiyeh."

This time, she pronounced almost exactly as he had.

Ryan felt his cheeks redden. He had called her penis the entire time? That was rather embarrassing. Wyhen was just a non sequitur but being called penis with a heavy accent by someone who did not speak your language was embarrassing for the guy trying to get it right.

She had to have a different name. Something that was a little less... obscene? At least less.. was she insulted? It didn't seem like she was.

Anyway, there had to be something else she used as a name.

So he retried the first communication they had had.

He pointed at his chest.

"Ryan."

Then he pointed at her and raised an eyebrow.

She raised an eyebrow in turn.

"Hiiyeh."

What are you trying to find out?, she wanted to know.

Ryan shook his head.

"No."

She just continued to look at him, eyebrow still raised. Probably wondering what no meant.

"hih."

She lowered her muzzle an inch or so and looked at him, quite possibly signalling deference? She seemed to make herself small.

He tried again.

"Ryan."

Then he pointed at her, but she just raised any eyebrow.

He jabbed his finger in her direction, but she just looked more and more bewildered. So he tried again, the same routine. Point at self, say name.

"Ryan."

Point at her, wait.

It didn't help, though, as she continued to point her nuzzle at the ground and look at him with a raised eyebrow. Did she not understand what he was trying to ask? Once more, this time with a twist.

"Ryan Heckler."

Then he pointed his finger at her once more.

"...Hiiyeh."

She change the intonation somewhat, but it meant very little to Ryan. The raised eyebrow told him that she was unsure about this though. Ryan wasn't sure how to react, then nodded and shook his head.

Predictably, that confused her even further and he figured that they would be getting nowhere with this. He would just have to pick a name. Like...

Juliet. That sounded mostly like Hiiyeh. But it also contained a U. If Hiiyeh had troubles with A, it was not unreasonable to think that U was completely out of the question. Something with an I or E... maybe Nina?

No, she would probably say Nineh or something else.

E... E... E...llen.

Ellen. Yeah, that would do.

He raised an eyebrow and pointed at her.

"Ellen?"

She nodded.

"Ellen."

On the first try. Beautiful.

He pointed at the paper again, the two somewhat crude figures and circled the wound he had drawn on her leg, drew a few rings around it and a crying frowny face next to it. Then he drew a pill, pointed to the pill and the painkillers and waited for her to seem like she made the connection.

An arrow that pointed from the pill to a pictograph of a swallowing head that looked a lot like Hiiyeh's/Ellen's followed, then a new mare on the paper, with a wound still present but no rings around it and a smiling face next to it.

Hiiyeh seemed to understand. She took the three pills Ryan handed her and was about to put them in her mouth, but Ryan stopped her. A part of him noted that she had not sniffed or otherwise examined them more than a cursory look. Weird.

He first had to get the 'However...' across.

Ryan drew a large circle with many, many little stick figures in them, then drew a line out of that circle for one and showed him vomiting. At least he hoped that this would be vomiting.

Another one got a pulsating head, that is he held his head while it had ripples around it like stones thrown in to a pond. Another one had closed eyes and was in a heap on the ground.

The rest each got a line attached to them, leading to a happy face. Finally, the pencil scratched across the paper and connected the pill and the diagram.

Hiiyeh looked at it, then looked at him and lifted the hand with pills to her mouth, then dropped them and swallowed. Ryan handed her the glass of water which she emptied at his behest, then set down.

Ryan drew a clock next to the pictograph of a happy Hiiyeh with the hands indicating half an hour in the future. By that time, the painkillers should have definitely shown some effect.

He pointed at a clock on one of the walls and to the one on the paper but Hiiyeh had her eyebrow raised.

Question? Why question? What did she not understand here? He drew an arrow on the outside of the clock, showing her that the longer hand would revolve around, but she still did not seem to get it.

Then he looked at his digital wristwatch and decided to use that instead. He quickly wrote down the time in the digital numbers as on the face of the watch, then the ones in half an hour and connected them with an arrow. Beneath the later time, he drew a smiling face. While he did so, he understood why Hiiyeh seemed nonplussed. She must have no concept of a clock or watch.

The constantly changing numerals on the seconds display of the digital watch seemed to be easier to understand, though, and she watched them for a few seconds until she nodded. Understood. Good.

Then she handed him the digital watch and pointedly looked at the clock on the wall.

Ah. Understood that one as well. There was a sharp mind at work between -- underneath those pointy ears.

"Ellen."

She looked at him again and Ryan pointed at the corpses in the living room, then pointed out the door.

I'm going to take these outside.

He had settled on getting rid of the old native and his weird pets. People got lost up here. The only question was how he would get them out in to the forest.

And if someone eventually found out, well, he had had no means to contact any authorities. He was stuck here and unwilling to conserve the corpses somewhere close to his home. That would probably not earn him any brownie points either, he told himself, so the best thing would probably be to simply keep a lid on it.

Hiiyeh's eyes grew as soon as she understood. She pointed at one of the wolves and then at him, then at her wound.

What if they were going to attack him? He pointed at the rifle next to the door.

It seemed like she wanted to say something, but then changed her mind. Finally, she pointed at her eye. Pointed at her eye?

She did it again, then pointed at the wolves. Oh.

Pay attention. He nodded.

Ryan dragged the old man and his pets in to the hall, opened the front door and shoved them out in to the cold. Considering the possibility of more wolves in the vicinity, he shut the door again. He opened the box next to the front door and stuffed a few clips in to his jacket's pockets, then took another and went in to his bedroom, where he picked up the empty clip and placed a fresh one in the rifle. It shut with a satisfying sound of metal on metal, stripping a round out of the magazine and shoving it in to the chamber. Ryan left the rifle next to the front door, then went back for the revolver under the dinner table.

Encased
Encased
45 Followers