Cold & Native Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Encased
Encased
45 Followers

She settled on the cold metal of the loo, a bit bewildered looking, but Ryan nodded, smiled and then left her to it.

He was just getting done with the first carrot after having cut up the first onion before he heard water flow and heard her call out to him again.

Ryan dropped the knife on to the cutting board and wiped his hands on a towel before walking back to the bathroom to see what was up.

Hiiyeh sat on the loo, blanket still wrapped around her, looking like she feared she had done something bad. She immediately began 'confessing'.

She pointed at the chain next to the loo, motioned that she had tried to use it as a support to get upright, then

"Fsshhh."

Ryan looked at the chain, then her.

"Okay"

Hiiyeh looked at him, then replied.

"Ekey?"

Ryan nodded.

"Okay. Help?"

He held his hands out for her so he could pull her up.

"Hell."

She replied, then took his hands and they pulled her up together.

It was almost comical. They both pulled enough to pull her up by themselves, launching her off the loo and straight in to Ryan. She would have just bowled him over, had he not put a foot back to pull her up. That foot now saved them from crashing in to the opposite all of the hallway. Instead, he caught her and they looked in to each other's eyes for a moment before Ryan laughed.

It wasn't for long, but it was clearly infectious as Hiiyeh also chuckled.

Ryan just smiled at her for a moment, drinking her face in, and Hiiyeh looked back, probably doing the same. Her green eyes were still mesmerizing to him.

Losing himself in this was not something he felt he could do with food on the stove.

He shook his head as if to clear it, then motioned Hiiyeh over to the basin and showed her how to operate it.

She nodded, not seeming to impressed by it and Ryan remembered that she had already used the faucet in the kitchen before. He quickly washed his hands, waited for Hiiyeh to do the same, then pulled her arm over his shoulder again, leading her back in to the living room, but Hiiyeh stopped him next to the kitchen. She looked inside, then nudged him to take her in. Ryan obliged.

He steered her to an empty counter top that he was sure he wouldn't need, then guided her to sit on it. The onions were really sizzling now so he quickly turned to them, started moving the carrots in to the pan and checked the water -- yep, boiling. He found the pasta where he'd left it, launched it in to the boiling water, then continued chopping the carrots, moving as fast as he dared because of the onions being rather well done by now.

Hiiyeh watched him with interest, having gotten off of her counter top again, standing much closer behind him. Ryan stirred the pan, then cut open a can of tomatoes, adding them to the sauce. He added salt, pepper, a few other spices and some stew powder, then checked on the pasta. Still very hard. As he put the lid back on the pot, he felt Hiiyeh behind him.

She wasn't touching him, it was more of a feeling. Ryan looked over his shoulder, the one she stood closer to and leaned to the side after they made eye contact and Hiiyeh looked at the noodles with interest. Then he reconsidered and stood next to Hiiyeh instead, putting an arm around her waist.

While he was doing that, he reconsidered again. He was still playing it fairly safe, not really 'going for it', so in a smooth motion, he shifted his hand upwards and turned her towards him instead. It was when he reached up and had a hand on her jaw line that she seemed to understand where this was going and smiled, encouraging him. She closed her eyes as he pulled her down slightly, and they kissed a long, slow lovers kiss.

When they came back up for air, they looked in to each others eyes for a moment and both smiled. Ryan looked over to the sauce to check how it was doing and when he looked back, Hiiyeh had already turned to the stove again but he felt her putting her arm around his waist. He did the same to her and they pecked each other on the lips feeling their way in to it and lingering, waiting for each other to engage again but Ryan snorted, then laid a finger on Hiiyehs lips and went to check on the noodles before they overcooked.

He fished one out of the pot and bit in to it, satisfied with their chewiness. A little softer than he preferred, but not overcooked yet. He extricated his arm from behind Hiiyeh and took the pot of the burner, then used the lid to keep the noodles in the pot while he dumped the water.

He carefully dropped the sauce from the pan in to the pot, then stirred all of it until it was nicely mixed. Ryan took out two forks and two spoons, two deep dishes and handed all of it to Hiiyeh while he went looking for the heat mat he had to have here somewhere.

He rummaged around for a bit until he found it, then turned to Hiiyeh who stood there with plates and cutlery in hand, her head tilted to the side, obviously not having moved since, asking him how he figured she was supposed to carry these. Ryan chuckled, shaking his head. Of course she could not carry anything around. He took the plates and cutlery back and set them down on a work surface, then looked through his medicinal cabinet and found more painkillers, which he handed Hiiyeh. She looked at them, clearly recognizing them, but asked anyway.

She pointed to them, then her leg and raised her eyebrow. For my leg?

Ryan nodded.

"Yeah."

Hiiyeh smiled.

"Ekey."

Then she swallowed them all.

Ryan nodded towards the exit of the kitchen and Hiiyeh turned around, letting him accompany her out and then leaned on him to get back to her improvised bed in front of the fireplace, where they lowered her on to the cushions.

Ryan, feeling far more confident around Hiiyeh than before, let a hand linger on her before turning back to get cutlery, put and heat mat from the kitchen so they could eat.

He made two trips, pot with food and heat mat first, then plates and cutlery.

Hiiyeh had already opened the pot and was examining the noodles curiously.

She accepted a plate and cutlery from him, then examined the cutlery for a second before he filled their plates.

Hiiyeh looked to Ryan and mimicked him when he started picking up noodles with his fork.

She cautiously started chewing, then began digging it at a similar rate to Ryan.

They emptied the entire pot together serving by serving, sharing the last one by feeding each other with their forks after Ryan started it. He took everything back to the kitchen, leaving Hiiyeh to wait by the fire while he dumped it all, leaving everything to soak in soapy water. He rummaged through his remaining stocks, looking for something to fill that itch for a sweet desert, avoiding all chocolate. Gummibears -- no, choc chip cookies -- no, sugar canes -- it wasn't nearly Christmas yet, so no to those too, He wanted something a bit more chewy. Or doughy. It dawned on him that what he really wanted Hiiyeh to try was an almond horseshoe, mostly because he really wanted one right now, but he didn't have any.

He settled for some neon coloured sweets from Europe that were practically all sugar with added flavour and artificial colouring, then returned to Hiiyeh with them and was surprised when she opened up the blanket she had snuggled herself in to and motioned for him to get in.

Before she got a chance to really get comfortable against him, he held out his hand, offering the sweets to her.

She halted, looked at them and Ryan ate one to show her what they were meant for.

Hiiyeh took one, sniffed it, then ate one and Ryan saw her eyes light up as she began chewing.

He'd correctly judged that she had a sweet tooth.

They each ate two more, until only one was left and Hiiyeh just opened her mouth, wanting Ryan to feed it to her. He took it between thumb and index finger and tried to place it on her outstretched tongue, but she took his fingers in to her mouth as well and dared him to do something about it with her eyes as she sucked on his fingers, pushing the last sweet in to her cheek with her tongue so she could better play with her tongue and his index finger.

Ryan was instantly hard.

She giggled, then offered only a little playful resistance as he pulled her in to him and they started making out. Ryan concentrated on the kiss at first, only to be interrupted by a giggling Hiiyeh who chewed on the sweet for a bit then swallowed and kissed him back, laying an arm around his neck. He did the same to her, concentrating on just kissing her for starters, slowly escalating to french kissing, playing with her tongue before moving on.

His hands started wandering away from her neck, down her back and at the same time down her front, accompanied by a quick and then held breath from her as he touched one of her nipples.

He circled back while continuing the kiss, sliding his hand on her back further down and towards the side, while cupping and then gently squeezing her breast.

Hiiyehs kissing grew more ferocious and she held on to him tighter, gripping his hair whenever he would come close to her areola.

It took for him to start using his thumb on her nipple to make her moan, softly, but moan she did.

Ryan gently slid his back hand around to her side, then the front of her legs, rubbing small circles there for a bit until he figured that it wasn't really doing anything for her so he just took her leg and pulled it over his own, cupping her ass and giving it a squeeze. He brought his other hand up from her boob and pushed his thumb in to her mouth, which Hiiyeh sucked on, then returned the now wet thumb to her other breast and nipple and began squeezing it and rubbing the areola, teasing the nipple and then finally slowly twiddling it with his thumb.

Hiiyeh reached out for his arm on her ass, feeling his bicep, then slid her hand down further until she reached his hand. She used her good leg to pull her abdomen against his, squeezing his dick against her mons, gently rubbing herself against it while they kissed, then she rolled slightly away from him to make some room and pulled his hand around her hips on top of her mons, then down.

Her slit was still dry on the outside but the intention was clear: Use your fingers and make me drip.

Ryan used his middle finger and began gently rubbing her lips which Hiiyeh reacted to by gently twitching, breaking their lips apart and breathing heavily, then grabbing his wrist and shoving it further in. When his first digit parted her lips, her hands flew back up to his cheek and she pulled him in for another wild kiss.

When she was done, Ryan made her suck on his thumb again and switch breasts while gently moving his middle finger's first digit inside of her. Hiiyeh moaned again, then looked back in to his eyes and her hand on his cheek slid down his chest and on top of his underwear, caressing the stiff meat she found there.

Ryan sunk his second digit in to her, much to Hiiyeh's approval.

She started stroking him through his underwear, then stopped and started pulling his shirt up, obviously intent on getting him out of it.

Ryan quickly ditched all of his clothing, dropping it all by the side of their make shift bedding while Hiiyeh kept trying to get her hands on him without being in the way, touching his abs, his chest and his arms. As soon as he was done, she pulled him back towards her and their lips met again, her hand immediately guided him back in to her and he sunk in to his third digit, wiggling it a little as he kept caressing her breasts.

She in turn wrapped her hand around his member and started stroking it roughly.

Their kisses were sloppy now, nowhere near the initial level of finesse as they were far more preoccupied with everything else. As soon as Ryan started to actually push his finger in and out, he noticed that his angle was extremely awkward. Being right handed he was on the wrong side.

So Ryan kissed her on the side of her neck, hoping that she would lock up for a moment. He was right and climbed behind her, shoving one arm between her neck and pillow, reaching around to her boobs and his dominant hand down between her legs, where he used his middle finger again. By the time Hiiyeh had become unfrozen, he had already settled in and pushed his erection between her butt cheeks, slowly humping it against her with his middle finger now moving in and out of her snatch, speeding up as her wetness and tightness permitted.

Hiiyeh moaned and breathed her approval as he kissed along her jaw, only turning to kiss him when he stopped but not more than a brief peck. She kept eye contact but when he started to form a hook shape with his middle finger, she closed her eyes and let her head drop on the pillow, extending her neck and pointing her snout up as if she was trying to find more air to breathe.

Ryan fell back on his side and concentrated on keeping his rhythm and stroke the same and used his other hand to touch her wherever he could, always keeping it moving.

He kissed her neck and kept slowly humping her ass in miniscule strokes, pacing his own arousal.

Hiiyeh's hand flew down, rubbing her clit, just as Ryan felt like he could slide another finger in. His finger and went in and her rubbing of herself sped up and her breathing became more exaggerated. Ryan kissed her neck and kept his speed, sliding index and middle finger across her inner wall, hitting that very special rough spot on every stroke at the same speed and keeping the exact same pressure on while Hiiyeh kept getting more and more agitated until she finally popped.

All the muscles in her body became rigid like a steel cable, then she mewled and everything below her abdomen started jittering while Ryan continued, extending the ride she was on. Her legs jerked and she moaned loudly then rode the big O even longer, jerking along as Ryan kept up the pace.

It took her longer than Ryan had expected to put a hand on his in a way that told him to stop.

She turned her head, gently kissed him and still twitched on occasion, then weaved her fingers in to the hand he had just had inside her and squeezed it.

He kissed her back and she rolled herself against him, trapping him behind her and squeezing her butt cheeks around his dick.

His hands softly slid across her body, and hers followed on top of his, then she started pulling on his arms. She slid away from him, then rolled towards him to close the gap so they were facing each other again, latched on to him and rolled them on to her back so he was on top of her.

Ryan pulled himself up and untangled their blanket from them, then chucked it on top of his clothes. Then he looked back.

Hiiyeh laid in front of him on her back, legs parted wide. Her braid fell from her neck on to her chest and between the valley of her breasts, who were pulled to each side of her chest by gravity. The braid went on, obscured her navel and stopped a little more than a hand's width above her clit. She smiled at him, her hands on his legs near his loins, her eyes speaking volumes about what she wanted him to do to her.

Ryan was more than happy to indulge her. He reached for her cheek and lowered himself and Hiiyeh's smile widened as he positioned himself between her wide open legs. They were making out again and Ryan was reaching for his dick, both her and his hands on it, guiding it to the entrance.

He slowly pressed inwards, feeling her still being tight against him, and Hiiyeh holding her breath as his head pressed against her lips, then breathed out as his head and more slid in.

Ryan began with small thrusts as they were kissing again, but Hiiyeh broke the kiss and just pleaded with him through her eyes begging for more. He happily obliged, holding her head in his hands and went deeper and deeper with each tiny thrust until he felt himself hilt inside her.

He stopped and Hiiyeh finally kissed him back, her eyes closed and brows furrowed as she breathed heavily.

Her arms were clinging on to his back, holding him pressed against her but she broke the kiss and extended her neck as soon as Ryan started his rhythm.

He began slowly, not pounding her for all he could, but sped up as he felt her giving him more and more room inside. He kissed up and down her neck, her jaw, everything he could reach and she would moan, first unintelligibly, then his name.

He grabbed her hair, gently pulling on it where it wasn't braided too tight and got immediate feedback from her in the form of a moaned 'Wyhen...' and her hands clawing in to his back.

His pelvis was now audibly slapping in to hers with each thrust and Ryan could feel the pace he set getting to him. He wanted Hiiyeh to have at least one more orgasm though, so he raised himself above her and started moving his hand along her jaw line, then gently laid his hand in a choking grip around her throat while laying the other one on her clit, trusting that it would be moved around enough by his thrusts to stimulate her.

Hiiyeh had grabbed the blanket beneath her and started humping back in earnest against both his hand and his thrusts, rubbing that hand across her clit but she swiped his hand on her neck away and meshed her fingers with it instead, squeezing hard.

They stared in to each others eyes, then Hiiyeh broke eye contact and held her breath and Ryan knew not to stop as she started losing rhythm, just as he felt himself going beyond the mental point of no return.

He knew he didn't have long but he also knew he would need a little more and sped up, hoping to match Hiiyeh with his own orgasm on her ride down the wave, but she clamped down on him so hard that he had trouble moving. He kept pushing on, encouraged by the spectacle of her breasts jittering as her legs clamped themselves around his hips but the added resistance of those almost forced him to a standstill.

His hand felt as if it had been clamped in a vise, then she finally relented, opened her eyes and pulled him down for a long, forceful but tender kiss.

He felt his ramp up disappear, knowing that he would have a longer way to go now, but Hiiyeh tested the waters with her hips, rolling them up and down a little, then started humping herself against him from below.

Ryan started thrusting again, this time determined to cum himself, helped by Hiiyeh who seemed hell-bent on making it happen by kissing his neck, holding him against her and rhythmically moaning his name in to his ear whenever her mouth was free and then holding one of his hands tightly squeezed against one of her tits.

With them working together, it didn't take him long until he felt it coming. He sped up even further and Hiiyeh moaned something in her own language in to his ear -- and finally, Ryan hammered home for his orgasm, felt himself tense up and moaned as his first spurt fired in to Hiiyeh's waiting depths.

He twitched back and forth, ramming his seed as deep inside of her as his dick would reach while she whispered his name in to his ear, over and over again.

Ryan collapsed just before the last two spurts left his body, being pumped deep inside Hiiyeh as she had clamped on to him and wouldn't let him go, now kissing his neck.

A few seconds later, he felt his strength return and pushed himself up to look Hiiyeh in the eye. She was smiling, clearly proud and happy of what he'd been able to do to her. They kissed as he softened and shrunk inside her, making out until she pushed him off, which completely slid him out, then she almost tackled in to his side for cuddling.

Ryan waited until she had settled herself against him with her head against his neck just above his chest until he draped a blanket over them and then his arms around her.

This was going to be an excellent winter.

One and a half months later

Ryan gently awoke to the feeling of a hand around his hard dick and a pair of lips kissing his cheek. He could also feel the warm body pressing in to his side and his right shoulder being completely enveloped by soft boobs.

Encased
Encased
45 Followers