Cold & Native Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Encased
Encased
45 Followers

He took a deep breath and sighed contentedly.

Which made Hiiyeh peck his cheek.

"What time is it?"

She shook her head.

"You say tshehi. I say English.

He tried again, fairly sure he'd mangled it, but got a long kiss in return.

"Early. We have time."

She started french kissing him, but broke off fairly quickly and pecked his neck with a sloppy kiss instead. His weak spot. He stiffened up for a mere moment, which Hiiyeh used to kiss his sternum and then gently worked her way down his torso, keeping her lips close to him whenever she wasn't kissing his body.

He sighed again, happy, and placed a hand on her head. What an excellent way to wake up.

Her breath and lips got closer and closer to his tip and she repositioned herself a little to his side, then licked the tip with the tip of her tongue.

Ryan's hand gently slid over her hair, feeling the loose braid underneath his fingers, enjoying the sensation. He knew what she wanted, but he gave her a little time with her tongue and hand, both not moving a whole lot. Hiiyeh stopped like this every single time, waiting for him.

Then he started to push her head down on to his dick and after a little initial resistance, she followed his suggestion. He could feel her lips part around his member as she started french kissing it and eased off the pressure, letting her give him pleasure.

Then she started going deeper, moving underneath his hand and he felt his entire glans slide past her lips and along her tongue, being gently sucked on as her hand moved to his balls. He couldn't suppress a moan and then used his other hand to check for any stray hair of hers that would get in the way during the rest of the blowjob.

She effortlessly went deeper and deeper, sliding more and more of him down her long mouth and towards her throat, before she bumped in to the back of it. Ryan had held his breath and remembered to breathe by exhaling with a content sigh. Hiiyeh bobbed around the top for a bit, sucking hard on it, then grasped his shaft and moved her hand quite roughly up and down, before attempting getting all of him down her throat again.

Ryan held his breath again, tensing up as Hiiyeh slowly sunk down on his shaft, then she gagged as he hit the back of her throat, tried to push it it a little more but gave up again and came back to the top. She licked up and down the sides, getting it as wet as she could.

Then she went down again, and Ryan moaned as she gagged, but pushed him in and slid her lips to his hilt.

She kept it slow and sensual for a few more head bobs, but then really went to town, speeding up and sucking harder, making a lot more noise in the process. Slurps and gulps filled the room as she slobbered all over his manhood.

Ryan pushed the duvet aside and Hiiyeh repositioned herself between his legs, looking him in the eyes and went all the way down again before turning her suction up to eleven while keeping eye contact. She went back to the tip again, sucking on it like a lollipop, bobbing on it and Ryan felt himself losing control of his entire body. Hiiyeh went down again, still keeping eye contact with him and Ryan grabbed her hair on top of her head, much harder than he meant to as his entire body tensed. Hiiyeh took it as a sign of him being close and sped up even more.

Ryan groaned, felt himself on the brink, then blew his load in to her throat as she chocked on it. He didn't want to push himself in to her throat while coming but he had little control over his body as his hips bucked and his arm and hand cramped, but Hiiyeh just swallowed it all obediently.

After the fifth rope, he felt his body coming back under his control.

Hiiyeh smiled up at him, lazily stroking up and down with her hand.

"Ekey?"

Ryan breathed in deep.

"Yeah."

He smiled back and Hiiyeh started licking the rest of his cum off his dick, then gently pecked him until he stopped twitching at every touch of his glans before sucking him back up again.

Ryan had other plans though and rolled her over, then quickly moved between her legs and started licking long strokes with his tongue along her slit.

Hiiyeh seemed more than willing to accept and Ryan kept going, feeling up her body with his hands as Hiiyeh moaned above him.

When he started actually tasting her on the outside of her lips, that's when he knew to move in. His tongue started seeking out her clit and his hand came down to start working in to her, slowly inserting his index finger and thrusting down in to her, stretching while he kept massaging her clit with his tongue.

Hiiyeh grabbed his hair with her hands and clamped on to it, involuntarily moving her hips, rolling against his tongue.

"No stop, no stop, no stop..."

The first time she'd said this, it had taken him a few seconds to figure out she meant 'Don't stop'.

Nothing short of a heart attack would have made Ryan stop at that point. He kept his tongue on and tried to match the speed she wanted to set with her rolling hips, then looked up and caught her eyes.

She stretched her neck again and he moved his hand up, started to choke her and felt her squeezing his hand tighter around her neck, but his tongue was starting to feel heavy.

"Please, please, please, oh fuck..."

Just as Ryan thought his tongue was going to give out, Hiiyeh came.

Her legs snapped shut, squeezing his head between them and she seemed to try to rip his hair out of his scalp, shivering, twitching and releasing a long, drawn out moan as soon as he stopped choking.

He patiently waited for her to come back to planet Earth, then pecked her mons causing her to look down. He smiled and she smiled back as she brushed his hair from forehead to ear but then she looked over to the clock next to the bed and shook her head.

"Time."

He nodded, pouting a little and got up instead of climbing on top of her. Seeing the sun come up for the first time was his thing and he wanted to share it with her but the idea of sinking in to her and hearing her moan his name with her strange accent was hard to pass up.

Even so, he did and started looking for his underwear that she had thrown aside last night.

He found it, then his T-shirt, then his pants and pullover, one sock, then the other and by the time he was dressed, Hiiyeh had put on one of the short dresses that she had sewed out of whatever cloth he'd handed her, some of the long johns she had cut open to fit her hooves through and was leaving the room.

In the living room, they dressed up for the cold outside in snow gear, then left.

It wasn't a long hike to the nearby cliff that Ryan had wanted to watch the sun go up from, but it was a hike in near darkness. The silence was something that Ryan loved and the snow crunched beneath his boots and her hooves as they slowly marched there.

They arrived a bit early and stood there, watching the horizon, when Hiiyeh brought up a topic that Ryan knew was bugging her deeply.

"Thi- You think it ... will work?"

Ryan looked at Hiiyeh and she was looking ahead, but turned to look at him when he wasn't answering her at first.

"You are heeja."

He had laid all of his confidence in her in to his voice and posture, trying to vanquish her self doubts.

"I am not good woman. No kids."

Ryan shook his head.

"Kids do not make a good woman."

Hiiyeh looked away, clearly unwilling to contradict him, so Ryan took his gloved hand and turned her face to his own.

"I know you think otherwise, but I don't need kids to be happy with you."

He pulled her down and kissed her, really putting himself in to the kiss, hopefully getting across that she made him truly happy.

He felt her relax, then lean in to him, kissing him back.

Their lips separated, and she raised her gloved hand to his cheek.

"You are ... interest."

"You mean weird."

"Yes."

He pecked her on the lips, then asked her a question.

"Are you happy?"

She took a moment to contemplate the question, giving Ryan time to add something.

"Don't think about any kids. Are you happy here with me?"

Hiiyeh took another moment then began to nod, and as the sun finally rose after weeks of darkness, Ryan saw her smile in the first sunlight.

And that's a wrap, my work -- or rather the amount of work I am willing to do - is done here. Writing non verbal communication is exhausting, even though it quickly fills pages. Would not recommend. 1/5 stars. Wouldn't buy again.

For reference, this is a 29 page long A4 sized word document. it's 34 pages long in US letter. Feel free to use these characters as you want, same goes for the rather miniscule world building. While I don't plan to revisit this at all, if you do decide to use any of these for any of your work (or are inspired by this to write a different story entirely), let me know. I'd be interested in reading it.

Encased
Encased
45 Followers