Cold Beer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

She could stand the teasing no more; she dropped the sponge and moved her slippery finger down through her labia, following the path the sponge had taken. The finger passed over the little crinkled hole at the back, surprised that touching herself back there was curiously thrilling. Her finger retraced its path all the way back to her clitoris and down again. Every time her finger reached her bum hole, she experimented a little more and it was not long before her finger slid inside the 'dirty place' and it felt good. She wondered what her Baby's prick would feel like going in there. She shivered at the thought and found her pussy gushing as her climax passed through her. She rinsed the suds away and dried herself, emerging from the bathroom with just a towel round her head. She slipped into her house robe, neglecting to fasten the belt, and made her way past her son, trailing a loving hand over his face on her way to the kitchen.

While she was in the bathroom, Pete sat back on the bed thinking about this momentous change in their lives. Now he had discovered the joys of sex, he felt almost insatiable. Just the thought of his mother's soft and plump body naked under the shower almost tempted him to join her there and ravish her: his prick had already started growing again. Then she came out of the bathroom dressed only in the towel round her hair. Pete saw her substantial breasts swaying with every little movement of her body as she wrapped the robe round herself. Her tender stroking of his face as she passed him, wafting the scent of her freshly washed body towards him, seemed so erotic and, as she walked away, he was fascinated by the movement of her bum cheeks undulating under the robe with every step.

His mother had said he could use her as he wanted. Dredging up vague memories of some of his wet dreams, he thought he could now live his deepest fantasies out if she really meant what she said. But she would have to agree to everything; he didn't want to do anything that would upset her. He loved her very dearly, and even more now they had discovered sex was so wonderful. He went to the kitchen without bothering to dress, his rampant prick unashamedly leading the way.

At the kitchen doorway, he stopped and stared. His Mum was bending down looking under the grill at the bacon with her bum tightly moulded by the thin robe. She didn't seem to have noticed him entering so he walked up behind her, his bare feet soundless. But Penny had known the instant he stopped in the doorway; she was aware of him coming up behind her and wondered what he might do. She moved about as if changing her view of the sizzling food, making sure her bum moved seductively. She felt his hands on her hips as he pressed his groin into her buttocks then the hands moved up to grope at her tits. She felt his erection pressing up the crack of her arse with a slight humping movement. When he started pinching and pulling her nipples, she almost gave in to their mutual desires but they both needed to eat, as they would both need plenty of stamina today.

She stood and took his hands off her breasts. She turned about and hugged him, planting a big kiss on his mouth. "Go sit down Baby while Mummy makes our breakfast. We have all weekend to play." She turned him round, slapped his bum and nudged him towards the kitchen table. He sat and watched her as she prepared the meal. Two or three times she came to the table to give her son a cup of tea then to bring sauces and again with the cutlery. When she bent across to place the knife and fork, he squeezed her right breast then took the nipple between his teeth and bit down hard. Penny felt it burning all the way to her clitoris but he didn't hold the bite for long. He released the nipple and slapped her right breast hard enough to leave a handprint. She kissed him quickly and whispered, "Thank you Baby," then went about her tasks.

She placed the plate before him, stripped off her robe and sat down opposite her son. They both kept their eyes on each other as they ate. He continued to be fascinated by his Mummy's breasts, now he had discovered that they were his playground and even his erection poked its head above the table to have a look at them. When they had finished he told his Mummy to turn her chair around to face the side and he brought his own chair round and sat facing her. Her eyes were shining with excitement as she wondered what devilment he would think of. He picked up the squeezy ketchup bottle, used it to squirt a red ring around each nipple, and told her to lick them clean. She had never even thought about putting a nipple to her mouth but she discovered that she could do so quite easily.

"When that nipple is clean," her Baby told her, "bite it hard before you do the other one." The second nipple was the one her Baby had bitten not so long ago and she had to sit there and control the pain for a couple of seconds. She looked up at her Baby's face almost in triumph, he was grinning back at her. She grabbed the ketchup and liberally coated his whole prick with the stuff, put her mouth over the head and sank her mouth all the way to the root. She immediately drew back and planted her ketchup-coated lips to his and pushing her tongue in, she French kissed him hungrily for a while then went back to his prick and licked it thoroughly clean.

Pete said they should stack the dishes and leave them. Bed would be more comfortable. He followed his mother up the stairs to the bedroom and, with every step she took, he smacked her bottom. At the top of the stairs, she bent forward and wiggled her arse at her son, taunting him with, "Come on Baby, you can do better than that." She was rewarded with a heavy smack that made her shiver in the hope of getting more of the same. She wheeled into his room and perched in the middle of the bed, on her knees with her bum lifted high, hoping he would spank it hard.

Pete saw her back hole displayed and decided, as he had examined everything else, to have a good look at his Mummy there. He knelt behind her, getting his eyes close to the target. He saw the crinkled little brown ring, framed as it was by her generous buttocks. He noticed that her bum cheeks shaped a big cleavage so he pushed them together. The cheeks were a glowing pink where he had smacked her and got him thinking how nice the cleavage of her breasts would look with similar reddening. His tool twitched at the thought. He spread her cheeks wide and stared at the ring again. Every now and then, it would kind of twitch and he thought it was winking at him, smiling to himself at the idea. He put out an investigative finger and touched the entrance; it winked again so he tried to push his finger in.

His Mummy was keenly aware of what he was doing; every touch, even though she didn't know the thoughts behind his manipulations, excited her more. When he touched the little hole she thought back immediately to what she had done in the shower. She hoped her Baby would do that but she was very dry down there and the finger could not penetrate. She cast her mind about then said, "Get that tube of E45 cream from the bathroom Baby." She shivered in anticipation as he obeyed her. "Put a squeeze of it onto my bum," she said when he resumed his place behind her, "then try again."

He used his finger first to spread the cream around then thrust the finger into her; it now slipped in easily as he propelled it all the way in. For Penny there was just the slightest twinge of pain, almost immediately forgotten as she felt him twisting his hand around as his finger explored the inside of her bum then stroked in and out. As she had in the shower, she wondered what it would feel like if it were his prick going up her. It might hurt, oh god yes, it might hurt but if her Baby wanted to do that, who was she to complain? She relished the thought even not knowing the pain involved in the act. "Do you want to fuck me there?" she asked hopefully.

Not saying a word, he used the cream to coat his prick, knelt closer, lined it up against her entrance and forced his way in to the hilt, pulling back on her hips to get full penetration. Pete ignored his mummy's scream: it excited him. He just loved the way her arse was so tight when her sphincter clenched against the invasion. After the scream, it was all she could do to pant as she tried to control the pain, which continued as he began to drive in and out, hauling back on her hips with each thrust. Slowly the pain diminished and she realised that she was starting to enjoy it all, grunting with each thrust. It felt a lot different from her pussy, different but just as nice now she was getting used to it. She was a little surprised to feel her body close to an orgasm and then it just flushed through her body, leaving her limp, but her Baby continued pounding into her. Then he slowed right down and she felt his semen pumping into the depths of her back passage, giving her a new thrill.

When his prick deflated, Peter sat back on his heels and looked at the hole he just left. It was gaping slightly and he saw the white of his cream oozing out slowly. He bent forward again and his tongue lapped at the leakage, going so far as to penetrate the hole with his tongue, delighting his Mummy even more. But, as much as she was enjoying his ministrations, her thighs were aching badly and, when she tried to move, found her knees had almost locked up. She rolled over to the side of the bed and gingerly stood up, flexing her knees painfully and hobbling around to get her legs back to normal. Pete loved watching her whole body in movement, from her swinging breasts to her swaying backside.

After a couple of minutes, she returned to the bed and sat, leaning against the headboard, as did her son. Peter reached out and held his Mummy's hand tenderly, affectionately. They looked at each other and moved their faces together in a gentle loving kiss lasting minutes. Even with their tongues entwining and their hands soothing all-over stroking it never becoming passionate. It was the most romantic moment either of them had ever experienced. Eventually they broke the kiss and sat back again. Peer looked up and down his Mummy's body and noticed a line of bruises marking each of her hips like fingerprints, then he realised he had caused them when he had gripped her hips as he fucked her bottom.

"Oh I'm sorry Mummy, I've bruised you." He pointed out the bruises.

She smiled and winked sexily at her son. "I just loved the way I got them. Well worth it! And, for you my precious Baby, anything you do is all right."

"I have fucked your pussy hard enough to make you scream. This morning I was very rough when I fucked your mouth and again when I fucked your arse. I love to hear you scream but am I being too rough?"

"Darling, I just love it when you take me as you want. The pain is exciting me. I want you to use me; I want you to spank me hard until I beg you to stop. Any time, any way you want, I'll be here to satisfy you." They were silent for a minute or two just holding hands. "Baby, you know we can't tell anybody about what we are doing, don't you?"

"Yes Mummy. Who would I tell anyway?"

"Just never let it slip," she cautioned. After a few minutes, she sighed heavily. "I'll have to get a 'morning after' pill from the pharmacy on Monday, and get myself on regular contraception."

"You could have a baby if you want; you're young enough."

Another sigh. "Baby, think about it, everybody knows I never go out, never have a boyfriend, and we're just a Mum and her son alone under the roof. They can put 2 and 2 together. I would love to have another two babies but we can't let it happen." Penny was lost in thought for a few minutes then said, "Maybe I could get a council house swap to somewhere we're not known and we could live as man and wife with a young family."

"I like the thought of that, us living together and you with my baby in your belly. But Granny and Pops would want to know why we moved away then suddenly you get pregnant. They can add up too."

"We may have to tell them what we are doing and why. I just hope they understand. I think Granny will come round but Pops may sulk for a while before he accepts our choice. If we're not too far away, we can still visit them regularly and they can come to us. I mean, we won't be going hundreds of miles away."

Again she sat in thought for a while then continued, "So, on Monday I'll get the morning after pill, then you will have to stay out of my pussy until the regular contraception kicks in. But until Monday morning, we can fuck like bunnies any way you like." She bent down to take his prick in her mouth. "Now let me bring this back to life then you can fuck me anywhere."

I welcome public and private comments and constructive criticism. Don't forget to vote.

merf68
merf68
316 Followers
12