Cold Fire (Immortal Love Series) 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next five minutes the T.V. showed nothing but a scramble of images as Ashleigh repeatedly scrolled through the channels looking for something interesting. Finally she settled on a channel playing: Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. It was the scene where Kevin Costner was in battle in the woods firing his arrows at the hordes of Celt warriors.

Ashleigh snuggled more closely into David as he draped his arm around her as she laid her head on his body. He tried to ignore the fact that his hand was mere inches away from resting on her breast or that fact that her hand was resting on his thigh dangerously close to touching his semi-erect manhood.

Around the scene where Robin Hood is catapulted over the castle wall to rescue maid Marion Ashleigh was softly snoring against his body. She looked so angelic in her red dress and golden hair splayed out over his chest. He brushed the hair back over her ear and leaned down kissing her lips lightly not to disturb her slumber. She moaned slightly in her sleep shuffling so her lips pointed up towards his with better access.

Using a light gravity spell he made her light enough to hold in his arms with ease. Her light and slender frame fit in his arms with ease as she snuggled more into his nook. He took her upstairs and into her room laying her in bed and draping the soft Egyptian cotton across.

He kissed her once more on the lips before leaving her room and returning to his own room. Once inside his own room David lay on his bed focusing on nothing but the pink line that exited his heart and entered hers, ever shining, ever present -- a true symbol of his love.

Without knowing how long he lay there in his bed watching the pink line buzz with energy he succumbed to sleep... more like a nightmare...

Chapter 8: Dreams are nightmares.

Ashleigh looked around where she stood, blackness... nothing but blackness.

"Hello!?" She called out only to hear an echo that repeated itself over and over.

"Is anyone there?" She called out again. Again, nothing but an echo responded.

In a panic she completed a 360 degree turn but like before there was nothing but an ever expanding darkness.

Then she spotted the light. Far off seemingly miles away shone a white light like a beacon to ships she was drawn to walk closer. Even after a tireless hundred steps the light was no closer. Still she walked on. 200 hundred steps, 400 steps... 800 steps... 1000 steps.

And then she was up close and personal. It was like a miniature sun shining in the darkness all around. She averted her eyes but still looked around the light, it wasn't hot nor did it hurt. Unconsciously her hand reached out and grabbed the light like it was but a stone. And the most intense feeling of nausea washed her body till she collapsed on the black, cold, hard floor.

Groggily Ashleigh opened her eyes and looked around her. She was at a train station -- that much was clear. Two long lines of steel stretched out as far as the eye could see. On either side of her were two raised paved walkways. Stretched in a concentric arch was the roof consisting of sheet plastic stretching far and wide. But that was not the most terrifying part...

She was standing on the tracks. Her feet became like lead and she couldn't seem to decode the signals she sent from her brain to her muscles. Instead she stared in wide horror as a plume of rising steam moved in the distance gathering distance closer. She tried to move again but she was glued to the spot unable to move. A long whistle of a locomotive called out ahead shouting out a taunt of the impending danger.

The train came to focus, an old steam locomotive with a cow scoop on the front, little comfort that it would move her aside before the tons of metal crushed her body like a tin can. Steam billowed out of the chute in thick plumes. Reg number: 7XZYG5H.

Only mere meters away the train continued along with the chugging of the engines drowning out her high pitch screams. The high pitch whistle screamed out for her to move but as much as she wanted she could not go. She screamed and cried as the train rode over her body...

Ashleigh sat up in bed with tears streaming down her face, she was panting heavily as her heart thumped in her chest with enough force to jump out. As she regained her senses of where she was she stopped her sobbing and threw the sheets off her body. She had wet the bed.

"Now now, Ashleigh..." A woman's voice said in mock sympathy.

Ashleigh spun her head to the side to look at the woman who was sitting comfortably on a wooden chair beside her bed. There was something so familiar about the woman... familiar... yet frightening.

To add to further embarrassment her bedroom door slammed open and there stood David covered head to toe in a red glow. Impossible... He looked at Ashleigh who became immensely aware she was still lying in a pool of her own urine. David gave her a sympathetic smile and waved his hand across the room, mysteriously the pool of urine around her legs and soaked clothes disappeared to nothing but dry sheets and clothes.

"Ah, now it's a party." Said the woman.

David turned to face the woman who had not moved, his face instantly consorting to anger and fury.

"Mother." He growled with hatred.

"David." The woman nodded back cold and emotionless.

The woman turned back to Ashleigh and sneered at her giving her a disgusting look as if she were vile, "So Ashleigh, are you still absently fucking your brother?"

What the woman said did not register in her brain, who was this woman? Fucking her brother? She had no brother -- she had no family...

"W-what?" Ashleigh stammered afraid for reasons she did not understand.

"Are. You. Fucking. Your. Brother?" the woman taunted as if speaking to a child not a nineteen year old. The expression on her face proved that Ashleigh knew nothing about what the woman was asking, she dared not speak.

The woman actually laughed and turned to David, "So you haven't told her?"

"No." Replied David shrugging in a nonchalant manor.

"Wait what's going on here?" Asked Ashleigh.

"Get out of her head." Growled David.

The woman laughed, "So he hasn't told you?" She turned to Ashleigh obviously enjoying her discomfort, "The man who you've been let fill your vile cunt... he's your brother."

"What?" Asked Ashleigh in a whisper -- was it true, was David her brother? But they had not had sex?

"David is your brother. You have been fucking your brother..." The woman cackled.

"But we haven't done anything." Ashleigh sobbed.

The woman turned back to David who just stood in the doorway glowing red, "She has no idea?"

"Get out of here." He growled.

The woman cackled again, "Oh please we both know that there's nothing you can do."

David turned and faced David his face showing no signs of emotion, "Ashleigh... please listen to me. This is all a dream, your dream." He paused while their mother cackled like the witch she was, "You can get rid of her. Just close your eyes and think about waking up."

Ashleigh closed her eyes and thought about waking up. Nothing.

"Try again, focus." David said reassuringly.

She closed her eyes and tried to focus on waking up from this nightmare. Slowly she felt herself loosing grip on reality. All around her became darker and darker till once again nothing but blackness surrounded her.

Ashleigh opened her eyes; she was still in her room... no woman sitting on the table, no wet spot in her bed. She turned to the doorway and saw David standing staring at her, his whole body glowing red. Still impossible...

"Am I still dreaming?" She asked unsure about anything.

"No." David replied.

"You're my brother?" She asked just wanting him to deny what she feared.

He paused.

"Yes."

*

To be continued...

Book 3: Full moons... (Immortal love series)

Please feel free to comment but please don't be rude,

remember: not everyone likes two sugars with their tea...

Feedback is greatly recommended, drop a message and I'll get back to you