Cold Hands

Story Info
What a surprise to wake up to.
1.4k words
3.89
23.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...There I lay, lounging on the divan, while sculpted young Mediterranean boys fed me grapes and perky young girls ran around dusting everything with little black feather dusters. Everyone was wearing togas and...

Cold Hands!

He must have watched me sleeping peacefully for a little bit before he first touched me. I had been sleeping quite soundly and wasn't the slightest bit aware of his presence. I knew I must have been a sight... My long slender legs wrapped around a pillow, the flowered sheet covering only my belly and my ass, leaving my breasts and thighs open to his touch. When he first touched his hand to my leg, I was torn from my dream into blurry confusion, muttering "Cold hands, cold hands." He had known I had stayed up too late when he came back into the bedroom that morning. He had been complaining that I slept in too late, and I should have known that the revenge was coming. Icy fingers ran up my thigh. My legs closed together reflexively on his fingers and I buried my face deeper into the pillow. "Cold hands," I muttered again, and fell back into my dream.

...One of the toga clad young gentlemen was smiling at me, and I smiled back, and lay back as another massaged my foot. I looked at the smiling youth with a seductive glance, nodding to encourage him closer as the other touched my ankle with cold hands...

Cold hands!

When I next awoke, he had already tied one of my ankles to the ropes that ran under our mattress for this reason, and was slowly spreading my legs apart. By the time I had shaken off the haze of my dream and sat up, feeling the muscles stretch, my legs were spread wide open. I looked up at him in slight fear, slight anticipation. "Did you say something about cold hands, my sleeping beauty?" A playful gleam glinted from his eye as he spoke. He touched the rope at my ankle and tested it's grip. Not too tight, not too loose. I couldn't escape if I wanted to, but the bounds were not painful. I tried to catch his hand as the cold finger moved from my ankle, and danced up my leg to my kneecaps. "Well, now, I guess we'll have to do something about your hands, too, won't we?"

The next thing I knew, he was securing my wrists separately above my head, until I was pulled into a X across the bed, my exposed and hardening nipples pointing to the ceiling. When he returned to my side after checking the ropes he smiled at me. The devious expression on his face revealed that I was in trouble, and I bit my lip in anticipation. I gasped as he slipped a satin blindfold over my eyes, and my world became dark. I heard him leave the room for a moment, and I began to get a little upset that he would leave me tied alone so early in the morning.

He returned quickly, though it seemed a long time to m, and immediately started where he had left off before I tried to stop him. I struggled helplessly against my bonds as the cold fingers again began their assault on my flesh. The fingers felt colder than before, almost impossibly cold. He ran them up my legs, stopping at the inner thigh, then across my belly and the undersides of my firm breasts. By this time, the contact of flesh was warming his touch and I began to relax. He sensed this and pulled his fingers away. I pulled against my bonds, trying to offer my breasts to him. I heard him laugh softly.

The fingers finally returned, touching each of my nipples ever so lightly. I jumped in shock when I realized his fingers were as cold as ice. My lips parted and I let out a small cry as he circled my nipples with the icy touch. I tried to tell him to stop, but I felt my pussy getting moister with every touch. I could feel the little buds harden like stone under his touch, and sighed in relief as he pulled his hands away. Next I felt his hot breath warming my breasts and I smiled. His warm lips wrapped around my left nipple and with a gentle suck he brought back the warmth I had been denied. I moaned and moved slightly under his hot kiss, and I felt him smile against me.

Cold hands!

Without me realizing it, his cold touch had found it's way to the outer regions of my crotch. For the first time I could remember I was wishing I had worn panties to bed. But there I lay, tied helpless and naked with what felt like ice cubes dancing around my patch of hair and flesh. He lifted his mouth from my breast as I began to thrash about, trying to loosen my bonds. I heard him chuckle again as the icy fingers touched the flesh of my now extremely wet slit. He ran his finger down my slit, starting just under, but not touching my clit, down, parting my lips and circling my hole, down, till I felt the icy touch on the crack of my ass. Then his finger retraced the route slowly back up, down, and up, making me scream and squirm. Several times he pulled the finger away, but only for a moment till it came back, colder than ever. Every few moments, the icy touch would find my clit, and I would cry out.

After only a few minutes, tears were moistening my blindfold and I was begging him to fill me. "Fill you, my sleeping beauty?" I tell how much he was enjoying my suffering in his voice. "Oh, I think I can do that, but I don't think that will stop your torture." I felt the head of his cock brush against my chin, and I opened my mouth eagerly to take him in. I ran the tip of my tongue in circles around the head. "Oh, come on my hot little slut, I know you can do better than that" The icy touch found my clit again and I quickly sucked his dick into my mouth, trying to focus on the pleasure I was giving him.

He fed it to me slowly at first, inch by inch, and I eagerly sucked him in. When the head of his cock was brushing against the back of my throat, I fought off the urge to gag and began working magic with my tongue. His fingers continued their assault on my over-enlarged clit, while he began fucking my mouth with a slow and steady rhythm. I could feel his need increasing as I heard little noises coming from him as I ran my tongue along the length of his shaft. His fingers, which had warmed to my flesh by this time, finally found their way into my waiting hole. He moved them in and out, keeping the time with his cock moving in and out of my mouth, and I began to moan.

He pulled his hard, throbbing member from my lips and plunged it deep into my pussy. I cried out at the suddenness of it, and my body leapt to meet his thrust. As he pulled out, his hands found their way to my nipples. I was whimpering as he began to fuck me, hard and fast. My nipples were twisted and pulled by his expert fingers, but all I could think about was cumming. I became a helpless whirl of passion, his balls slapping against my ass as he slammed into me. I could feel all the sensation climbing from my belly and I became one with him as the orgasm built within us. With a final thrust, he buried himself deep in my cunt, sending waves of erotic pleasure coursing through me. As our mutual orgasm subsided, he lay on top of me, with his cock still buried deep inside me. I could feel his thick juice pumping into me, and I felt a huge grin break out across my face.

After he cleaned himself off, he removed the blindfold and untied me. He held me for a little while on the bed, kissing the perspiration from my forehead. I looked at up him and saw him smiling at me. "So how about those cold hands?" He asked.

I just grinned back and laughed. Perhaps I will have to get my own revenge soon.