Cold Hands, Warm Heart

Story Info
He'd do anything to give her, her heart's desire.
829 words
3.61
15.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maquinna
Maquinna
53 Followers

Her green eyes sparkled at me, a smile of eternal worship greeting me silently as I parted her legs and nudged myself against her yielding flesh. I’d turned the fan on, and the perspiration across her body was quickly cooling. Lovemaking always made her too hot; sticky to the touch. She hated how that happened, and yet could not help it. She wanted to share her whole body in embrace, but she knew how clammy and moist she was, and how difficult it was for me to hold her like that. We’d both break apart long before we wanted to, with sweat streaming down her back, pooling in the little dip above her ass. The undersides of her breasts would be slick, and her hair darkened and wet. It maddened her and made her feel less beautiful, uncomposed. We’d just have to do it as quickly as possible before she was unable to continue. I knew how she wanted more than anything to love me with her entire body, for hours, if only she wouldn’t die from overheating.

We’d had the fan on long enough that we didn’t need it so much anymore, so I turned it down, and then moved over her once again. She was still warm, but already much cooler. Her legs were parted, and I ran my hand up the insides of her thighs, feeling the silkiness of her skin. Her nipples shivered in the cool air. I bent my head over her and took one into my mouth, pulling on it and tasting the saltiness around her areola. A thin trail of moisture ran down the side of her neck from her temple; I raised my hand to brush it away. Her head moved sensuously across the pillow, offering even more of her throat up to me.

Her arms were raised above her neck, and I clasped my hands in hers. I squeezed them and she gazed at me, seemingly transfixed, while I raised my body and pushed myself into her. My cock eased in slowly, her cunt muscles having tightened from the cool air of the fan. Gradually, I pumped with my hips, quick jerks that she liked so much. Her dazzled expression urged me on. Faster, and harder, I drove into her while I held her hands down above her head. It was wonderful, her new coolness. We could make love all day like this. Her legs slid along mine; God, how do women get skin like that? Feeling their perfect softness against my hips made my balls spasm and my cock grow even harder, but I took my time, as we had never been able to do before.

I fell forward over her, which I had always been inclined to do when I was close to coming, but never could because of the stifling steam of her body, until now. We held one another in every possible way, finally, finally, now that she was cool enough to hold that close. I felt every part of me touching her: her breasts heaving against my chest as we rocked together, her stomach a sweet pillow I could sleep forever on, even the delicate softness of her feet, tenderly rubbing against my ankles. With every taut thrust, I felt her exhale more and more, a soft speechless pant. No words were necessary. Neither of us was the type to talk much during lovemaking anyway, but especially now, it seemed inadequate. The ecstasy of this moment needed only our eyes, staring deeply into one another, to do it justice. This moment would last forever. I knew she understood that as I did.

I don’t think I’ll ever forget the look on her face as I came, then. She had finally given herself to me the way she had always wanted to, touched me completely, as I had touched her. I had never seen her so beautiful. Her eyes shone like emeralds and her lips were slightly parted in surrender. I kissed her forehead, as cool as alabaster. My hands left hers, and I stroked the dark waves of her hair, and her soft cheek. My fingers trailed down her neck, lightly tracing the deep, bluish bruises left earlier by my hands, when she had still been burning up and sweating. I had given her what she’d always desired. She knew that, as my hands had wrapped around her throat and gently choked the cloying heat from her. She smiled while I did it. She’d offered her life up gratefully, small payment for knowing she would never be too hot to make love with me again.

I rolled carefully off her body and watched her still form for hours, caressing her breasts and hips, her eyes gazing lovingly back at me. I made sure her legs were kept apart. I couldn’t wait to make love to her again, when every final whisper of warmth had left her body. I knew she would have wanted me to.

Maquinna
Maquinna
53 Followers