Cold January

Story Info
Long distance couple meet up for some quality time.
851 words
3.52
14.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold January morning. Caitlin could see her breath in the chill room as she poked her ruffled head over the edge of the comforter. She looked around the room. It was still snowing outside, she smiled, she knew her lover would stay with her for a few more days while the blizzard passed.

"It's cold." She pulled the cover back over her head and snuggled up to him, rather excessively. "Mmm, so warm, I don’t want this to end."

Jason was about half awake. He rubbed her hips beneath the white cotton t-shirt she had nicked off of him. He smiled at her groggily, even after just waking up she was beautiful, the brown hair dangling around her face. He started to move his hand over her body, over her slightly swollen stomach where heir baby was growing and down slowly between her legs.

"Mmm, Jason that feels good...," she closed her eyes as he explored her. Then as she often did with her bundle of joy she came to a realization, "mm...honey, before we do anything, I have to pee." She sat up spreading her thighs a little to accommodate her now growing stomach. The cold made her nipples triple. She screamed when her feet hit the floor. "Ahhhh! Cold! Cold-cold, cold, cold....cold...".

Jason smiled as she bounced her way from foot to foot to the bathroom. The thin cotton shirt bouncing just above the curve of her smooth ass. He canted his head to the side as he watched her glorious body move.

She came out a few minutes later with a sigh of relief. "That feels better, now where were you." She grinned as she half hopped and half climbed into the bed, crawling under the blanket, she slid her hand between his legs, she took Jason's cock in her hand and began to lick his tip. She could feel it growing hard in her hand, for her, always just for her. She wrapped her warm lips around him and he let out a moan. She took half of his length into her and played with it, moving her tongue around him. She could see him looking at her under the blanket, she knew she still had it. She pulled away, a stand of precum glistening between his cock and her lips, she slowly licked up his shaft before he reached down and caught her under the breast.

"Come on up here you tease." Jason pulled her up to him until her slot was rubbing the top of his shaft, the head of his hard throbbing cock resting between her ass cheeks. Their unborn baby resting between them she'd only been pregnant for a month or two they were just beginning to notice the changes, Caitlin thought about the day she started having to waddle and how Jason had played with her about it, she blushed. Jason brushed the hair from the side of her face and kissed her before moving down to lick her nipples.

"Ooo...now who's the tease."

Jason nibbled her nipple in response. Then he pinched both of her nipples hard making her yelp and moan. He lifted up on her swollen breasts making her lift herself up and causing his cock to slide over her but and pussy. As he let her back down her wet ready hole easily caught his cock and she slowly engulfed him. Ever since she had gotten pregnant Jason hadn’t been as rough with her but ha had always found a way to give her amazing orgasms, she got excited as sh thought what he would to this time. He slid her up and down a few times she was very wet. To her surprise, he lifted her again and pulled out of her.

"Oooooh, baby, what are you doing , put it back in meEEEEEE! Oh baby, oh god!" Jason’s cock pushed against her tight asshole, her own juices lubricated him as he pushed it into her slowly stretching her open. "Mmm! Ohhhh Yes more!"

"She slid slowly down onto him until he was completely sheathed in her butt, it was her first anal experience and it was amazing so far. He started pumping slowly into her.

"Oh...Baby...see...I...told...you...you couldn't...OHHHH DAMN!....couldn’t just teASE mEEeeEEE!"

She was rewarded with a pair of fingers on her soaked clit. She could feel her juices running down between her legs and lubricating them more. She knew she was close. He was going to cum in her ass and she was going to explode all over his loins. He licked her nipples as they came together he rammed his cock all the way in and she felt him squirting in her up into her bowels. She straightened, her back arched her tits lifted to the ceiling as her pussy contracted and gushed her juice all over her lover, their cum was everywhere, mingling on her thighs and the sheets. She thought to herself, "soon we'll be together forever."

Jason gave her a long passionate kiss on her lips. "Sneaky, you made the blizzard hang around just so I’d stay longer huh?"