Cold Steele - and Mrs. Robinson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********************

Sitting at my desk the next morning, I was practicing my stealth stakeout talents; actually I was watching the young ladies that worked in the nearby offices walk by my window. I had my morning coffee and was settling into my important task when my phone's annoying ring tone shattered my mood.

"Matt Steele," I answered.

"It's Ricky Mr. Steele. I've got some stuff on the Robinsons." He didn't wait for to reply and continued. "I ran the financials on them. I know Mr. Robinson supposed to be some rich big shot, but it was his wife that had the money."

"Very interesting. You sure, I heard they met when Cynthia was working in sales trying to sell a new computer system to Robinson."

"That may be but Mrs. Robinson owned the computer company; maybe she just liked working for something she built. Another thing I found out, the Robinsons weren't all that loving with each other. They'd tried counseling for a couple of months but it didn't take; it seems Mrs. Robinson was gonna divorce him."

"You found out all this on the internet?"

"The financials and business back ground yes, the other...well a friend of mine works for the Robinson's lawyer. I called her and she told me what she heard in the office. She said Mr. Robinson signed a prenup and he would be left nothing but the clothes on his back if they divorced. Even that fine car he drives is leased for him by his wife. The man was gonna lose everything. Course now he's inherited all Mrs. Robinson's money."

"Your friend could get in trouble for violating the attorney/client confidentiality rules."

"She might if someone ratted her out. But who would do that?"

"How'd you get this friend to tell you all this."

"Let's just say she was payin back a debt." Ricky chuckled. "Seems back in the day, she needed to pass a course to get her degree. I was able to help with her grade." He laughed again and added, "Of course, I wouldn't do anything like that now...it's against the law and all and I've reformed."

"Thanks Ricky, I owe you one. See ya." I leaned so far back in my office chair that I almost tipped over. "Now I've got a motive Jonathan. And it's beginning to look like I was right after all."

To Be Continued

12