Cold Stone Floor

Story Info
She is bound & waits for His pleasure.
2.1k words
4.15
25k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cold stone floor. Dark room. Her shoulders already aching from the restraints, leather wrist binders held tight with chrome buckles. A silk rope tied through the silver D-rings attached to large bolts in the floor. Holding her arms out at an angle from her body, she kneels naked, vulnerable and unable to move. Her knees pressing into the cold stone floor, milky white, smooth thighs parted, her arse sitting back on her feet, her hairless pussy already glistening, slick with anticipation. Her head lifted proudly, her deep green eyes lowered in submission to Him as she hears His approaching footsteps.

Closing her eyes and holding her breath she waits. Listening to His steps ring out, echoing more through her mind than the room as He walks closer. She is almost unable to contain her excitement, but she is well trained. The only betrayal of what she is feeling shown in the quickening of her shallow breaths, the hardening of her pierced nipples as she thinks not on the pain that may be visited upon her this evening, but on the exquisite pleasure of knowing that she has pleased Him and found favour in His sight. The knowledge that she exists only for this purpose.

She closes her emerald green eyes as she hears Him step into the room. Her plump, pink lips curling into a smile as her heart seems to jump with the knowledge that her time is close. He has chosen her and she offers herself totally to Him, trusting Him implicitly with every fibre of her being. Knowing that He will nurture and protect her as she offers her gift of submission to Him. She catches her breath softly as she realises He has walked over to her while she was lost in thought. She fights the urge to glance up and sneak a look at His face, fixing her eyes instead on the shine of His black leather shoes at the bottom of His woollen pant legs. He is wearing the same business suit He wore when they first met. She smiles to herself, thinking about the look in His eyes that day. How that lust and need to possess her grew into pride at her submission to Him over time. The joy that lights His cool grey eyes, unnoticed to those who do not know Him as she does, but plain to her, who searches for His response in all that she does. She who strives to please Him in every action.

She feels Him waiting. Frowning at herself as she realises that once again she became lost in her own thoughts, she turns her mind to the task at hand. Pulling her shoulders back, she winces slightly as the restraints tighten at her wrists, she lifts her head a little more, tilting her face up to him, smiling as she feels His eyes trace over her restrained form. She keeps her gaze lowered to the floor, her eyes dropped as a sign of respect to Him. She hears Him speak. His voice melting over her like rich velvet chocolate, the well of need deep inside her overflowing at the sound of His words.

"Are you ready, my one?"

She remembers her first lesson with Him. That questions are best answered through action, not word, and she opens her mouth, parting her pale pink lips, her wet tongue plays over them quickly, wetting them for Him. She waits.

"Mmm... good girl."

She feels Him look down at her and desperately wants to glance up into His eyes, but she doesn't dare move until He gives direction. She holds her breath as He unzips His pants, His thick stiff cock springing into her view. She runs her wet tongue lightly across her lips again, barely able to stay still as the desire to hold Him in her warm soft mouth runs through her. Her breath catches softly in her throat as He wraps His hand around the base of His shaft and taps her on the forehead with it. She tilts her head to Him slowly, her eyes tracing up His body, drinking in the sight of His face, sending a shudder through her petite body as she meets his gaze.

Her eyes do not waver from His gaze as He traces the shiny head of His engorged cock over her soft pink lips. She darts her tongue out quickly to wet her lips again, the back of her tongue flicking briefly against the tip of His shaft. She sees His eyes un-focus as His cock jumps at her touch, His lips curling into a smirk and her heart skips to know what pleasure she is bringing Him. He traces His fingers through her thick brown hair and she feels them twist, taking hold as He thrusts His hips towards her face slowly. She sucks His cock into her wet mouth, moaning softly at the salty taste of His pre-cum on her tongue as she slips it around the head. Her tongue piercing brushing over the hole and pressing into the bundle of nerves under the tip of Him. She feels His fingers tighten almost painfully in her hair as He growls softly, pushing further into her hungry mouth, the head of His thick shaft pushing into the back of her throat. She holds her breath for Him, consciously willing Her tight throat to take Him, stretching around the head.

She swallows around His cock, her tongue flattened and working along the bottom of it as her tongue stud traces quickly over the nerve endings. She hears His growl deepen and rumble through his throat as she purrs deep, sending shocks of vibrations through His shaft, turning His low growl into a moan and causing Him to tighten His grip in her hair. He pulls her head back hard and looks down at her, staring deep into her eyes, His own filled with the lust of His possession. He steps back from her and she feels her long brown curls sweep down her back as He lets go of them, only to grab her face, His hand cupped around her chin. His lips curl into a sneer as he looks down at her, His grip tightening along her jaw before releasing as He steps back.

"your face to the floor, My precious little slut."

She obeys without a moments hesitation, leaning forwards so that her face is pressed to the cold stone floor, her firm arse high in the air, the restraints pulling making her shoulders burn as the muscles stretch to accommodate his wishes. She arches her back slightly and then presses her face closer to the ground. Her forehead resting on the stones, her eyes focused on a tiny chip in the stonework as her mind slips further into subspace, she concentrates only on the sound of His breathing, her lips curling to a slight smile as she hears His breath quicken almost imperceptibly. Hearing Him take something from the cabinet and walk back towards her she is tempted to glance behind her, aching with curiosity as to what He has chosen for His pleasure.

Closing her eyes to temptation, she feels Him standing behind her and holds her breath. She waits trustingly for Him and is rewarded by the teasingly soft trace of the leather tag on His crop inching slowly along her spine. Her breath catches in her throat in a barely heard whimper as He guides the crop downwards, brushing the loop of soft leather between the cleft of her firm arse cheeks, teasing lower. A soft low moan slips past her trembling lips as she arches her back again and tries to push back against the crop as it teases, lightly brushing against her wetness. She hears His soft chuckle as she squirms before Him, moaning her need. She feels the crop lift from her slick pussy lips for a moment before snapping down hard enough to make her strain forward in the restraints, whimpering as she bites into the fullness of her bottom lip feeling the warm biting sting of the crop against her cunt, the tag snapping at her swollen clit as He brings it down sharply again.

He steps closer behind her and she feels the light pressure of his shin against her aching need as He slips His foot between her slick thighs. Her eyes closed, she pictures the victorious smirk playing over His lips as He looks down at her and enjoys the view of His as she writhes wantonly before Him, her every movement begging for His touch. She gasps softly, moaning a breathless whimper as He lifts his foot, bring the cool leather top of his shoe up against her wet cunt lips. Her round arse moving only slightly as the restraints stop her from grinding against His foot. She pants softly, groaning as frustration overcomes her better judgement and she speaks, whispering...

"please.. Please Master.. Please Sir.."

Her whimpering pleas cut off as He brings the crop down hard against her arse cheeks, raising a hot red mark where her milky flesh was bitten by the harsh strike. She cries out and silently curses her lack of discipline for speaking when not permitted and displeasing Him. Holding back a shuddering sob, she whispers her thanks for His loving discipline and returns her mind to thoughts of pleasing Him.

Unaware of anything but her need and His power to relieve it, her breath comes in short whispering pants she desperately tries to push back against the cool smooth leather as He slowly lifts his foot again. Feeling the pressure against her heat she strains back in the restraining cuffs, wincing and moaning at the burning in her shoulders. He smiles, sensing her increased urgency as she pulls against His restraints. She struggles, yearning at once for the freedom to take what she needs, yet also submitting totally to His will to hold it from her, teasing her with the promises of fulfilment to come. He grinds His foot up against her swollen cunt and she shudders, waves of electric heat rolling through her as her body tightens, threatening to step over the precipice into sweet release but dares not without His permission. He brings the crop against her arse hard, stinging harshly as it bites into soft flesh, raising a reddened welt. She growls as her lust for Him threatens to overwhelm her, her body throbbing as it aches for the touch of His skin.

He leans forwards over her and gathers her hair at the base of her neck, twisting his hand through it He winds it into a soft, thick rope and pulls, dragging her body back against Him. Her back arches as her aching cunt grinds against the top of His shoe. She bites hard into her bottom lip to focus her mind, moaning loudly as she tastes the warm metallic tang of her own blood, the bitter-sweet taste lifting her excitement almost unbearably. He grinds His foot up against her hard as He twists the thick rope of her hair around her slender milky-white throat. Leaning down to her, His lips curl at the sound of her gasping moans as she writhes against Him in her need. He presses His mouth to her ear and growls low, His voice coursing through her, causing her cunt to tighten in exquisite pain as she bites into her lip again.

"Cum for Me now, My cunt."

He pulls hard back on her hair as her body strains to fall forwards, her hips bucking down as much as she can manage against the strong restraints as she rubs her spasming sex wildly against Him. He lifts His foot more, increasing the pressure as she starts to cry out until He cuts off her cries by pulling hard on the leash of her hair, cutting off her ragged breaths. She bites harder against her lip as her muscles tighten, achingly exploding in wave after wave of hot pleasure. She feels her slickness running down over His shoe as she thrashes against the restraints. Her body overwhelmed as the sensations coursing through her are heightened by her lack of oxygen. As her orgasm plateaus He releases His grip on her hair, and she gasps for sweet air, moaning as her body spasms again at the feel of the coolness hitting her lungs. She falls forwards, slumping against the floor as He lets her hair slip through His fingers, she is barely aware of the strain in her shoulders as she lays trembling before Him, whimpering her thanks. She hears Him chuckle softly as He steps around her. Standing before her, He presses His foot under her face and she obediently begins to lap. Her soft panting moans increasing as she tastes herself against the leather of His shoe, cleaning up her mess.