Cold War Between Wife & Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
...becomes hot.
2.7k words
4.39
78k
53

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers

Gail rarely showered until she had seen her husband off to work and the kids on the school bus.

Arriving back at the house, gone for about 20 minutes, she found Ethel freshly showered, wearing a light housecoat, and drinking a cup of coffee. Gail did not offer a good morning to her mother-in-law as she passed through the kitchen heading to take her own shower.

"A good morning to you too!" Ethel said to her daughter-in-law's back.

"Go to hell, bitch!" Gail returned.

Ethel followed Gail to the bathroom, stopping her with an out-stretched arm from closing the door in her face.

"What the hell are you mad about?" Ethel said with irritation as Gail undressed. "I'm the one that should be upset! You knocking me off of him last night! You said you were too tired and I could have him all to myself!"

"All right! I apologize! Not get the hell out of here so I can enjoy my shower."

As Gail stepped into the bathtub and pulled the shower curtain closed, Ethel sat down on the toilet seat.

"You still haven't told me what you are upset about?" Ethel pestered.

"If you must know, with all of the commotion AND excitement I let the dumb ass come in my mouth! It was not horrible. I just dislike it. And you! You're a headstrong bitch! You had to fuck him some more so you could get his cum up your snatch!"

"Hey! That wasn't me!" Ethel lied. "He said he was sorry that you treated me like that and jumped by ass again. What was I supposed to do!"

Gail pulled the shower curtain open and glared at her mother-in-law as she stepped out and grabbed a towel.

"Why the hell do I talk to you," Gail exclaimed. "Because all it does is get me horny!"

"If you apologize to me one more time, I suppose I could take care of that problem?" Ethel queried.

"I know what you're doing! Reciprocity! That's not happening! I'm a big girl! I can do for myself! "

Gail stomped off towards the bedroom. Ethel followed her and watched the slim, naked girl entered the bed, flopping to her back.

Ethel flopped down on the couch and crossed her arms.

Gail looked at her mother-in-law with scorn and tussled her body to settle into the bed. She spread her legs and placed her right hand between them. She turned her head straight and stared at the ceiling, ignoring the older woman.

Minutes passed and Gail was trying to forget her mother-in-law sitting on the couch. It was not working.

Ethel stood and walked over to her tot-bag.

"When I borrowed the car yesterday I drove across town and picked this up from an erotic bookstore."

Gail watched her mother-in-law remove her housecoat. She was naked underneath. Gail watched her fumble with a skin colored, strap on dildo. It was almost comical watching the chubby lady figure out how to get it into position.

Ethel continued. "I thought maybe that you and I might - you know - play again - would you like to try it. I think I have this thing on correctly?"

"How long is that thing?" Gail quizzed.

"The cover says 7 inches. It looks real doesn't it?" Ethel replied. "Well! I'm not going to rape you with it! Do you want to try it?"

"Sure!" Gail replied, shrugging her shoulders. "You going to wipe that thing off?"

"It has a sanitary wipe right here and a bottle of something or other that you can put into the balls. One can squeeze the balls and have it ejaculate, though how that's accomplished I have no idea."

Ethel walked to the foot of the bed and started to knee herself onto it.

"Whoa! I have a better idea! I'll come to you." Gail offered, thinking of the woman's weight on top of her, and began scooting her ass towards the edge of the bed.

Ethel as described early barely fit between the wall and the foot of the bed.

Gail, putting her ass right at the edge of the bed, lifted her legs and pulled them back. The dildo lay over her vagina and a good 3 inches onto her waxed mound.

Ethel, taking hold of the thing, slapped Gail's pussy a couple of times as she had seen in porno movies. Then, she had to press her ass against the wall to get the dildo to drop into position.

"Tell me when I've got it at your hole." Ethel directed.

"Right there. No! No! Let me have the damned thing! Go easy, dammit! It's a big pecker, isn't it!"

Ethel pushed and Gail wiggled her ass and the thick, 7 inch, rubber cock was soon embedded into Gail's pussy.

"Okay. I think it's a go. Just start off easy! I swear I can feel the head of the damned thing in my belly."

Ethel began a very slow probing thrust into her daughter-in-law.

"If we are going to do this very often, you're going to have to make another trip and get something closer to Dan's cock." Gail groaned. "I don't think it's the length so much as it is the thickness. If we use this thing too often, my pussy will be as loose as yours. You will probably find this thing a good tight fit for you!"

"Stop bitching! This little snatch of yours will adjust just fine. Just give it a minute."

Gail's tight little snatch did exactly that and she was soon asking for an increase of the thrusting.

From that point on, Ethel let her daughter-in-law's moans and yelps guide her in thrusting rhythm and depth of penetration. She pushed back on Gail's thighs and was amazed to see the balls push against her skinny ass. She was taking the whole of the rubber dildo at a pretty brisk rhythm and seemed to be enjoying it immensely. Ethel began to feel quite aroused with a desire to please.

"Is it good, Sugar!" She whispered seductively running her hands over the young girl's ass. "Maybe you'll like this!"

Ethel put her right thumb to Gail's clit and began massaging it. Gail's moans told Ethel she was indeed enjoying the direct stimulation of her clitoris. She massaged it only for a short minute.

"Don't tease me, damn you!" Gail exclaimed.

"A little payback for fingering me sore the other day!" Ethel shot back and began shoving the dildo deep into her daughter-in-law.

"I see you two ladies can do quite well without me!"

The two women froze in place.

"Aww fuck!" Gail's sighed staring up at her mother-in-law's "deer in the headlights" expression. "How long have you been spying on us, Dan?"

"Spying?" Dan stammered. "I just forgot my wallet and figured I'd have a little lunch but I see you two are busy. I must say I'm a bit surprised but intrigued. You mind if I join y'all?"

"Won't they be missing you at work?" Ethel asked her son.

"I'm a foreman, mom." He replied. "They won't miss me for an hour or two."

"What do you say, Gail?" Ethel queried.

"Under the circumstances, ass hole, I don't think we can refuse!"

Dan began to strip off his clothing and was soon standing by the bed with a stiff erection.

Ethel had begun to slowly stroke into Gail once more. The moment had passed and would have to be revived.

Dan glanced over at the dildo sliding in and out of his wife's pussy.

"Who the hell bought that big ass dong!" He exclaimed.

"I did. Don't worry, sugar, nothing is going to replace the real thing and you put your heart and soul into fucking!" Ethel assured him. "Ain't that right, Gail?"

"How about shutting the fuck up and pick it up a bit!" Gail retorted, wiggling her head and shoulders closer to the edge of the bed. "Bring it closer to me, baby."

Dan brought his stiff cock closer to his wife's face and she accepted his cock into her mouth and began to suck on the head.

A bit agitated, Ethel began to stroke solidly into Gail's pussy. Gail's peripheral vision picked up Ethel's heavy breast bouncing up and down elevating her state of arousal.. She took a little bit more of Dan's cock into her mouth.

Ethel put her thumb to her daughter-in-law's clit once more.

Dan could feel Gail's moans vibrate over his cock.

It was quite a picture; the chubby lady fucking her daughter-in-law, her meaty thighs shaking, her pudgy belly jiggling and her heavy tits bouncing with nipples hard and erect. The much younger Gail thrusting her ass to send the dildo deep inside her, her intense arousal causing lustful delirium as she sucked firmly on her husband's cock.

And Dan, hands on his hips, his stance wide, his back curved slightly backwards, watching his mother fuck his wife through squinted eyes.

Gail did not last very long with the direct stimulation to her clit. The orgasm flowed over her and she gagged on Dan's cock. She twisted her head and his cock slipped out.

Ethel slowed her thrusting.

"Daniel, you want to put that cock somewhere where it will be appreciated?"

"Don't even think about it!" Gail exclaimed. "Give me that thing! And get your ass in this bed!"

Ethel removed the apparatus and handed it to Gail. As Gail strapped it on, Ethel entered the bed placing herself on her back, her head on the pillows.

Dan thought he was being ignored and became impatient but stayed quiet.

With the dildo in place, Gail reentered the bed.

Ethel lifted her legs back and spread them wide. Gail slipped between her legs.

"Put it in you." Gail directed.

It was Ethel's turn to sigh with pleasure as the large, long dildo slipped into her moist pussy. Gail dropped over her mother-in-law, slipping her arms under Ethel's to cradle her.

"Did you think we forgot about you, baby duck!" Gail said, glancing at Dan. "Climb aboard and get that thing wet!"

With a great deal of enthusiasm, Dan entered the bed and moved in behind his wife.

"Easy! I'm still tight from the orgasm! I can't help you without pulling out of your mother. Whew!" Gail exhaled, then, directed. "Now, let's go nice and slow until we get the hang of this."

Gail pushed deep into Ethel. Ethel pushed back. Dan, fearing his cock would lose penetration pushed forward as Gail's ass moved forward. Quite awkward at first but within a few minutes the rhythm of the threesome began to increase. Gail felt the warmth of arousal reappear as she listened and responded to Ethel's moaning.

Dan's cock pulled from Gail twice but he was able to re-couple quickly. Finally, he realized if he penetrated his wife a little over half his length her backward movements would keep them coupled and impale herself on the full length of this cock.

"You like this big rubber cock, don't you, Ethel?" Gail quizzed.

"Yes!"

"Tell your boy how much you like this dildo!" Gail persisted.

"It's good, baby! But not as good as your warm cock and your enthusiasm for fucking Mama's pussy!"

Ethel was now taking things in her own hands. Her right hand fingers were scrubbing at her pussy as her ass returned her daughter-in-law's deep penetrating thrusts.

Long minutes passed as the threesome was consumed by their lustful, incestuous and lesbianism desires.

Daniel spent much of his time staring down at his wife's ass and his cock slipping in and out of her, thinking how great the scene would be for an erotic movie.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! I'mmm? I'mm coming!" Ethel shouted loudly as the orgasm gripped her causing her body to quake.

As her orgasm evaporated, she became aware of Gail's head lying between her breasts, the rubber dildo still firmly planted inside her and Gail's grunts and moans being caused by Dan hammering her backside. She stared at her son's closed-eye expression of sexual bliss until he ejaculated into Gail.

Long moments later, Dan was the first to disengage. "I'd better take a shower."

Gail slowly maneuvered to her knees and watched as she pulled the dildo out of Ethel's pussy.

"I need to rest a few minutes!" Ethel sighed with a labored tone.

Gail left the bed, went to the bathroom climbed into the shower with her husband.

"How in the hell did you and she happen?" Dan queried.

"The other day we were arguing about you! Taunting each other. I went to take a nap on the bed - she joined me - and hell - it just sort of happened!" Gail replied, leaving out a lot of the initiative on her part.

"How did you take that thing inside of you? It's huge!"

"For Pete sakes, Daniel, I gave birth to two kids! A pussy CAN stretch, you know! It would take a hell of a lot of use to make me as loose as your mother, if that's what you're concerned about!" Gail exclaimed, and lied a little. "But I'm with your mother on one thing! It can't match your warm cock or your enthusiasm."

"But you liked it?" He persisted. "The size?"

"Welllllll!"

"You liked it?" Dan repeated.

"If we can convince her to leave that one here or you purchased another one, I would not mind using it occasionally." She said seductively as she moved in close to him and stroked at the hair on his chest. "And on those rare occasions that we did use it I could suck your cock. And if you happened to forget to warn me, I promise not to get upset."

"Well, pretty lady, you talk to her." Dan replied, the same seductiveness in his tone. "It she doesn't want to part with it we'll get another one."

Ethel, needless to say, was not happy about being asked to leave the dildo, which she agreed to, or her visit coming to an end. She had two more days remaining and brazenly informed Gail;

"At least I was honest about how much more I like his cock!" She began, "and I'm going to have it the next two nights or I'll knock you on your ass!"

"If you want, take your best shot right now, bitch!" Gail exclaimed mockingly.

The living room sofa was two feet behind Gail. Ethel charged her, hooking her heel behind Gail's foot, shoving her backwards onto the sofa. Flopping on top of her, Ethel quickly gathered Gail's two hands over her head and smacked her lightly but tauntingly on the face with her right hand.

Gail flew red-hot mad. Unable to use her hands she tried to fight with her knees and legs and manage to roll both of them off the sofa. She landed on top of Ethel, but her mother-in-law quickly head-locked her in tight. Gail slapped at her mother-in-law's head and squeezed the meaty fat on her sides, sinking her nails, but the shirt prevented any serious pain. All of her efforts, she found pretty much useless. Her body stilled.

"Let go of me!" Gail yelled.

"If you can't respect your elders, you skinny ass shrimp, I'll teach you to respect your better!"

Gail, again, tussled and wiggled and cursed, but she soon stilled her body, puffing breathlessly.

"I'm going to fuck your husband and I doubt that he would appreciate us physically fighting over him. So, I'll let you go, we can stand and have another go at it! Or, you can accept being there are not being there. I get his cock first. You start something tonight or tomorrow night and I'll beat your ass to a pulp right in front of him!"

"All right! All right! Turn me loose." Gail exclaimed with resentment. She swatted Ethel's right shoulder firmly as she rose unsteadily to her feet. "Tonight and tomorrow night! Then you'll be carrying your incestuous ass back north! And good riddance to you!"

"Two more nights! And I'll tell you what! You give that boy the pussy he deserves for working his ass to the bone to keep your home and maybe, just maybe, I'll consider not fucking him next time I come down." Ethel offered, crossing her toes!

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers