Cold Winter's Night

Story Info
A winter storm leaves Megan and Ryan alone for a night.
1.1k words
3.44
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Megan and Ryan were driving in the middle of a snowstorm towards Mary's house, Megan received a call from Mary saying that the storm had hit them hard and they would not be able to make it back to the house that night. It looked as if Ryan and Megan were going to have the house to themselves.

Just as she was hanging up her phone, the car slid on some ice into a ditch a block from Mary's house. The two of them got out and found that they would have to push the car to the house. As they are pushing the car, the two of them began to have their clothes soaked due to the snow. After a twenty minutes struggle, they finally got the car to Mary's house.

After getting into the house, they decided to get dry and warm. They searched the house for dry clothing but found nothing. Mary had been away at college and had all of her clothing there and the rest of the family was in the process of moving. After finding nothing, Megan decided to take a shower to get warm, while Ryan washed their clothes so they could stay dry.

Megan was wearing sweatpants and a long sleeve t-shirt. She entered the bathroom and took them off leaving her slightly damp white sports bra and thong. She threw the sweatpants and t-shirt out for Ryan to wash them.

Ryan had worn a sweatshirt and sweatpants with shorts underneath and decided to wash his sweatpants and sweatshirt leaving him with shorts and a t-shirt. He sat down at the couch with his back to the bathroom door and turned on the TV. At least the power was still on, he thought, as he flipped through the channels.

As Ryan was watching TV, Megan finished her shower and began searching for towels. As she looked through the cabinets, all she could find were a couple of hand towels. After using these towels, she found herself still a little wet from the shower. It would have to do considering she had no other option. She put on her sports bra and thong and walked out the door.

As Ryan finally gave up finding a good channel, he heard the door open. He turned around to see a nearly nude, gorgeous Megan. He could see her erect nipples and the outline of her lips through the damp white sports bra and thong. He became speechless as she walked over to the couch and sat next to him.

As Megan became aware that Ryan was getting excited, she cuddled up against him and asked him what they were going to watch. At this point, neither of them cared and they ended up watching random shows on TV. As they were watching, Megan began to tease Ryan by getting closer and closer until she was virtually sitting on his lap. She could feel his almost full erection through his shorts. She purposefully brushed up against it until it became fully hard. After this, she gave it a squeeze that sent chills up Ryan's body. She then guided his hands towards her breasts where he started to tease her damp but erect nipples. He gently squeezed and flicked her nipples until she started to quietly moan. He then took off her sports bra and started to lick each nipple until Megan could barely stand it.

Megan finally got to the point where she was so horny that she needed more. Ryan then placed his hand over her thong and started to rub the outside of her pussy. Megan became restless and started to fidget. Ryan slowly started to pull off Megan's thong and then placed a finger into her soaking wet pussy. Shivers shot through Megan's body as she let out a loud moan. Ryan continued to finger her faster and faster until she Megan finally let out a huge moan and squirted her juices all over Ryan's hand. He pulled his finger out and started to lick his finger as she pulled of his clothes. Once Ryan had all of his clothes removed, Megan grabbed a hold of his cock and started rubbing up and down. This gave Ryan instant pleasure as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. Once pre-cum started oozing out of his tip, she put his cock in her mouth and swallowed the pre-cum. She then began to suck on his cock until he came close to climaxing. He stopped her and they decided to go to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Ryan threw Megan on the bed and started to lick her pussy. He could taste the juices again as she became more and more wet. Once her breathing picked up, he starting working his way up to her still erect nipples and began to suck on each one while squeezing the other with his fingers. He got up to her mouth and they passionately kissed until they were finally ready to go further.

Ryan then entered his cock into her pussy and slowly pushed it in further. He started to pick up the pace as her breathing became heavier and heavier. As he was doing this, he again sucked on her hard nipples until Megan reached her second climax. He started to slow down but quickened after she begged him to go faster. He kept his pace until Megan's pussy clenched and she came for a third time. This time, Ryan reached his climax and released his load into Megan's pussy. After it had stopped, he pulled out and Megan put her lips around his tip and sucked off all the leftover cum. They then drifted off to sleep as Ryan kept Megan wrapped in his arms.

Ryan was awoken the next morning from Megan giving him a wakeup blowjob. As she held and rubbed his balls, he released his load into her mouth. She then swallowed every last bit and said good morning. She explained that the storm had lasted all night and was only getting worse. Mary had called and said that they would not be able to get back for maybe a week and that they had the house to themselves. Ryan then slowly kissed down her naked body until reaching her wet pussy. He sucked on her clit until she reached her climaxed and squirted all over Ryan's mouth and face. He swallowed and gave her a long kiss.

He then watched her firm ass and long legs walk out of the door as he thought about what was in store for them in the next week.