Colin & I Get Friendly... Ch. 01

Story Info
He hooks up with star at party.
1.3k words
3.83
18.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin & I Get Friendly, Sort Of Ch. 01

The usual disclaimer applied to all celebrity fantasies applies here as well. I know nothing of Colin Farrell's sexual orientation, besides he is at the very least a raging heterosexual. I don't mean to imply otherwise, he's just flat out hot to anyone, straight, gay or otherwise. This is fiction, plain and simple.

* * * * *

It all started with my trust fund cashing early. The product of massive wealth, I quickly joined the young, hot jet set. I had the money and the time to party like and with the rock stars and their children. This story takes us to LA, and a private party being thrown by Paris Hilton for her birthday at her Hollywood Hills home.

I was sitting by the bar by the pool, getting my social lubrication in place before making the rounds. On my third Cosmo, I looked up to see Colin Farrell standing at the bar a few feet away. I smiled a little; knowing that he was one of the men I'd like to add to my list of done items. (I'm bi-sexual by the way, which makes things much more interesting) He was standing in a pair of tight black leather pants, a green vintage tee shirt and black Doc Marten boots. Paris wondered over to him as his scotch was served up, and a few seconds later brought him over to me.

"Colin, this is Alex, Alex, I'm sure you know this is Colin." She said

"Of course, good to meet you." I said, taking a big sip of my martini.

"Yeah, good to finally meet you too. From what I hear you've slept with almost as many people in this town as I have." He replied, taking out a cigarette and lighting it.

"Well, I must mingle, ciao!" bubbled Paris.

"I get the feeling I might have you beat on that one." I said after she left, lighting my own smoke,

"Really, maybe you could teach me a trick or two."

"Better watch what you say, people like me might get the wrong idea," I said, moving in a little closer to the Irish hottie.

"I think I know exactly what bloody idea I'm trying to give." He reached out and grabbed my crotch as he turned around to face the room.

"You're not straight?" I asked, a little taken aback.

"I'm straight; I just know a good piece of ass when I see it. " he responded, downing his Scotch and putting the glass back on the bar, motioning for another one.

"Give me one of those too, make it a double." I told the bartender, putting my martini back on the bar and stubbing out my smoke.

"Drink it quick and lets blow this place, I have plans for you." He said. We shot our Scotch and headed out to the driveway. We got into his limo, and sat in relative silence on the way to the hotel. We went up to his room at the Hollywood Renaissance.

"When I said I had plans for you, they defiantly involve you in something other than what you're wearing. Strip naked and crawl over here." He said in an authoritative voice. I quickly got out of my cloths and crawled across the plush carpet and kneeled at his feet.

"Now, my little bitch, lick my boots." He placed the knee high Doc marten boot in my face, and began to eagerly lick the slick black leather, my cock beginning to grow to a hard stick. I slurped on his boots as he stood above me, blowing smoke in my face.

"Now the other one." He said, switching feet. After I had cleaned that boot to his satisfaction, he shoved me backwards and I landed flat on my back. He walked closer to me and placed the toe of his boot just on my balls. "Tell me what you are bitch." He commanded, pressing down on my balls with his boot.

"I'm your slave-bitch sir, I'm nothing more than a cum hungry slut sir." As I talked he placed more and more pressure my balls.

"Do you want to please me, you tart?" he asked, now nearly standing on my balls. I screamed, almost in tears.

"Yes Sir, let me please you, I live only for your pleasure and use!" He got off my balls.

"Good bitch, now go into the bedroom and lay down on your stomach on the bed. Then put on the blind fold that's in the bedside drawer." He told me. I went into the bedroom, laid down on the bed, and reached inside the drawer. It wasn't really a blindfold, it was a full head mask made of leather, with a zipper over the mouth, and two Velcro patches to cover the eyes. I put it around my face and pulled the zipper down. Then I waited.

I didn't have to wait long. I barely heard him walk in and take off what I assumed was his belt. It came down hard on my ass, causing me to emit a stifled yelp from the leather mask.

"Little bitch" *smack.* "You go to a party and let a stranger take you home" *smack* "You're just a no good little tarty slut. Your ass belongs to me." *smack* "Roll over". I do as he commands and I feel his hands on my nipples. "Look at these; I think they need some attention." The next thing I felt was a searing pain as he applied what I figured must be alligator clips to each of them. Then I heard the swoosh of the belt again and this time it came down right on my rock hard cock and aching balls. He made four more quick strokes before stopping. I heard his pants slide off his legs next. He pulled the two Velcro tabs and I was able to see his body as he stripped. His cock was at full attention, looking like 8 or 9 inches and extremely thick. His upper body was ripped with muscles, and the tattoos that started on his arms nearly covered parts of his chest.

"Now," he said, smoke bobbing in his mouth, "I'll bet most guys that have done you have been nice and used lube, gone slow, and really been a great guy about it. Don't expect any of that shit from me." He spit in his hand, just a little, rubbed it on his cock, got rid of his smoke, and positioned himself between my legs, which he then placed on his shoulders.

Then next thing I knew I was seeing stars, and my ass was full up. I groaned through the mask.

"Aw, common you pussy, there's still another three inches." He said, ramming the remaining flesh into my tight ass. I thought he was going to tear me in half, and I felt the shit in my bowels being pushed back up into my stomach. He began to pound my tight, dry ass, harder and harder. He was almost coming all the way out and then driving it home again. He reached down and have the chains on the nipple clamps a hard yank, and I screamed out, tears now running down my face. He let go of them and slapped me twice. "Quit your crying, you little pussy bitch. " He slapped me hard again. "clench you little pussy hole for me, make me spray my man seed into your little tummy." I did as I was told, fearful of what might happen if I didn't.

"Oh Colin, take me, fuck me baby, I'm your little cunt bitch"

"Yeah, keep talking, pussy boy"

"Baby, ram that beautiful long cock into my tight little slut ass."

"I'm gonna spray right now slut, you better keep it all in." I felt the jets of cum hit my prostate and let out my own spray of cum all over my chest, face and the bed"

"Look what you made me do, bitch slut. Now we're gonna have to actually punish you instead of these little love taps you've been getting. And I think I know just the person..."

End Part 1